Categories > Original > Horror > The Werewolf And The Reaper

Pack Mentality

by vdtwwdtbwwe0809 0 reviews

After A Frantic Phone Call From Stiles The Two Hales Come To A Grueling Scene. Scott Goes To Kelly For Help

Category: Horror - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2014-09-03 - 1819 words

0Unrated
Kelly

Waking up in our new home was wonderful the place was so fucking beautiful the way the light just shines on everything was just wow. I feel Derek bring me closer to his chest and kiss me on the back of my head.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" I sighed.

"Jackass is snooping around, Scott dumbass left his glove and his fucking nail of his claw fell off." He sighed.

"I can kill him?" I glared.

"No your not a killer babe." I rolled over and he came with me and his head rested on my chest.

"I can talk to him scare him into leaving Scott alone." I comb my hand through Derek hair that got him purring.

"Maybe Scott needs this, maybe it'll make him start taking things seriously." Still purring. "If he find out what Scott is he'll want the bite." The purring stopped.

"There is no fucking way he can get it." Derek said.

"I know that he won't, I don’t think he's going to care, he's going to get us all killed babe." Derek growled.

"If I have to…" I sighed.

"Let hope the alpha does us a favor and kill him before we have to." He laughed. My phone rang and it was an unknown number. I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Oh good this is your number!"

"Stiles?"

"Yea, stop having sex with sour wolf and get both your asses down here." 'What did that Spaz say?' "Oh dear god he heard me."

"Stiles he's a werewolf of course he can hear and how the hell did you get my number?"

"Uh.. Just can you put some clothes on and get to the school and you'll see, Scott's going crazy." With that he hung up"

"Can I kill him?" I laughed and gave him a kiss before getting out of bed.

"No!" I walked to the closet giggling cause of Derek growling.

------------------------------------***********------------------------------

"Well shit." We looked at the carnage that is s school bus doors ripped off and blood everywhere.

"It has to be the alpha." I was thinking that to but.

"What if it was Scott?" He looked at me and I can see he was thinking it to. He grabbed my hand and since the police left the crime scene after bringing the poor bus driver out we walked around. "Der look!" I pointed to the door that was ten feet from the bus. He took his claws out and dragged it across the marks.

"It could be Scot or the alpha." He sniffed around. "Hmm maybe both."

"What both?" He nodded and grabbed my hand again towards the bus. I shivered.

"What's wrong?" I pouted.

"He's dying I can feel it, he won't last couple of hours at least." He nodded then we stopped. "What's wrong."

"Give me your hand." I did and I was seeing and feeling what he was. "Do you see it?" I whimpered hoping he knows that’s a yes.

"Oh my god Scott was protecting the bus driver, the red eyes are the alpha right?"

"Yea, there has to be a reason he attacked?" I squeezed his hand. "I mean we don't go on a killing spree like this only when we can't control our urges or emotions."

"What's weird is that when people die I see them or go to them because they pass through me, I don’t want to bring it up but it didn’t happen with Laura." I felt his grip tighten.

"Maybe she went to someone else, maybe she knew something and didn’t want us here?" I nodded and shivered again.

"He's slipping by the minute."

"Lets go, I want to talk to him before he dies." I nodded and followed my husband.

-----------------------------********-----------------------------------------




Derek

After leaving the school we drove to the hospital where they kept him. I hear Kel moan. He's going quickly I hope we can make it in time. Five minutes later I'm parking in the parking lot at the hospital.

"You should go, I can't." I looked at her and frowned she was pale and sweat was running down her face. "You know I scream when they pass through I can't do that if were sneaking in his room." I hate that part of the whole reaping thing she turns deathly white and screams in pain when they pass through her. I leaned over and gave her a kiss.

"I'll be back." She nodded and pulled the lever so the seat will go back and I heard her moan when I left the car. I sniffed so I can catch his sent I followed it to the side of the building and when I pin pointed which window I jumped. I landed soundly and got a text from Kelly saying she teleported home to the studio. I told her I loved her and to go lay down and got ready to question the victim.

---------------------*******-----------------------------



Kelly

I got his text I love you and listen to his suggestion to lay down but before I can the was pounding at the door. Weird no one knows we're here.
Opening the door and it was Scott.

"You look like shit." And I felt like it to.

"What do you want, I thought I told you and Stiles to leave me and my husband alone?" His whole body just slumped.

"I need your help." I chuckled.

"Say that a little louder I don’t think I heard you." He growled. "Now you want my husband and I help, we tried Scott and you sent Derek to jail."

"I know and I'm sorry, um the Argents know you’re here." I paled.

"Scott do you know what you just did, you signed my death warrant."

"Stiles said you can't die." I shook my head.

"The only one weapon that can kill a reaper it's how they killed my dad and later the rest of my family." Scott gasped. "Yea still trust the Argents Scott?"

Ignoring my question. "I think I did something last night."

I nodded. "I know Stiles called us, and we seen the bus."

"Did you get anything?"

"Only the sense that the bus driver is dying." Scott backed up and ran his hand through his hair.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yea?"

"Am I going to hurt someone?" I sighed.

"Yes." His face dropped.

"Can I kill someone?"

"Scott.."

"Please answer, and with the truth."

"Yes." He backed up into the wall.

"Am I going to kill someone?" I looked down.

"Probably." His eyes started to tear.

"I can help you, how to remember it's what Derek told me when I made him sit down and asked him many questions about wolves." Scott surprisingly smiled.

"You made him?" I smiled too.

"Yea, go back to the bus, see it, feel it, let your senses sight touch smell remember for you." He gave me a strange look.

"That's it just go back?" I rolled my eyes.

"Why do you have to ask questions, if you want to know what happened do it." My whole body shook and before I can fall. "You need to go know I feel sick ok?" He hesitated but left as soon as he was gone and the door shut if fell to my knees and screamed as his sprit passed through me.

--------------------********-----------------------



Derek

I walked to the end of the bed and stared at the bus driver. Why the hell would the alpha attack him. I paused before questioning him.

" Open your eyes." I know he's awake I can tell by his heart beat. "Open your eyes!" His eyes fluttered open and he sat up a little and what came out of his mouth shocked me.

"I'm sorry." I took a step back 'sorry'.

"What?" His eyes watered.

"I'm sorry Hale." The fuck.

"How do you know my name?"

"She's in trouble, he wants her, and so does the Argents." 'Kelly!'

"Why?" But he laid back down slowly and took his last breath.

'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ' He's dead. I left the hospital as the monitors went off and I see Kelly back in the passenger seat.

"I heard you scream, and I thought you were suppose to be resting?"

"How can I rest when I had a visitor." My hands tightened on the steering wheel remembering what the guy said.

"Who was it?"

"Scott." I was shocked he showed up or knew where we lived. Damn werewolf senses.

"He asked me questions, they where hard to answer but I couldn’t lie to him even though I'm pissed at him." I smiled. And we heard a beep. "Hmm looks like you need gas." We pulled up to the gas station and I got out and Kelly did to.

"My ass hurts." I laughed and she come over and snuggled up against me . We both tensed when two cars blocked our car in. "Fucking Argent and his bitches." I smirked. Ass hole walked out of his car all cocky.

"Hale, Heartily."

"It's Hale now Chris." He stopped.

"The reaper married the wolf." Bitch one said.

"It seems she did." Chris continued walking and he picked up a window cleaner. "Nice ride, black cars though." He tsked. "Very hard to keep clean." That was when he used the washer and started cleaning the window. "You have something nice you want to take care of it, personally I protective of the things I love." And he stared at Kelly while saying it I tighten my hold on her. " That's something I learned from my family, something you don’t have much of hmm." I heard them gasped and I followed their gazes and Kel eyes were red.

"You bastard!"

"Kelly stop!" I wrapped both my arms over her.

"That's new I never seen that on a reaper, which kind do you come from?" I seen his gaze move and it was to the mark that was on her neck and shoulder I growled damn during the struggle her jacket and shirt slipped her shoulder. "Wow not only married but mated." I heard the men gag. "You know a reaper eyes would never turn that color, let me ask you where there any werewolf's in your family could be anyone."

"Not that I know of." She answered.

"You have alpha eyes." Kelly and I gasped.

"That's impossible no one in my family are wolves.."

"Who's your mother?" She stiffened.

"My mother died while giving birth to me." I pulled her closer. "Violet Knight." Everyone gasped.

"Your half reaper half wolf, she passed it on to you when she died."

"No!"

"I feel sorry for you."

"Fuck you!" He laughed and they all walked away. Pissed I say.

"You forgot to check the oil." Bitch two with the tire iron stepped up to the driver seat and smashed the window.

"Drive safely." With that they took off.
Sign up to rate and review this story