Categories > Original > Horror > The Werewolf And The Reaper

Magic Bullet

by vdtwwdtbwwe0809 0 reviews

After A Frantic Night Kelly Is In Danger And Derek Is Counting On The Beta For Help. Will Kelly Make It.

Category: Horror - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2014-09-03 - 2788 words

0Unrated
Derek

"Come on!" Look you finally showed up Kate Argent some one I use to trust thought I loved like Paige but it was all a lie. Looking back on our affair it makes me sick I remember Kelly words. 'That sick that she would sleep with a minor she's a pedophile Jesus babe you were only sixteen still grieving for my cousin.' She was right I was still grieving for Paige I guess apart of me liked I got her attention and another part of me used her to, so I can stop thinking about Paige and what I had to do I should've just told her like Peter wanted me to or maybe stayed away. "Come on!." Bitch after Kelly fell asleep I left to search for the alpha and I found him that was until he left playing with me to go after Kate. The alpha stood up on the hood of her car and howled. Damn I hope Scott didn’t hear it.

It left and I was right on it's ass that was until it threw a trash can at me and able to get away for now. Running around trying to find it by scent I stepped in something wet that even though I'm a werewolf almost slipped. Hmm blood I dipped my finger and smelt it defiantly from when he was shot. Hearing a growl I look up and it was fur ball. It ran and I followed after him. Jumping over boxes climbing ladders and roof there it was goading me to come and get him. Not knowing that Kate can see me I run towards him and also not knowing that Kelly and Scott showed up a gun shot ran out.

"No!" I feel someone push me out of the way then fell besides me. What the hell. Looking around I see Kelly a few feet ahead of me.

"Kelly!" When I reached her I see that she passed out. Turning her over I can smell blood. "Come one Kelly, baby wake up." I pat her cheek and she won't wake up checking to see where she was hit, it was on the right side of her stomach pressing moving her shirt up I hear her moan.

"Stop that hurts." I lift her into my arms and the move had to hurt because she yelp. "Stop moving me Der."

"I'm sorry Kelly but we're not safe out here there's the alpha and Kate." She moaned again.

"I bet she routing that either one of us were hit and counting down till we die." I growled.

"Don’t talk like that." She laughed then moaned.

"Thank god I got here in time, I heard the howl and the shots." I started to walk back to the car where I left it.

"Shouldn’t of come here at all." She scoffed.

"Yea and it would be you with the bullet wound."

"Better me than you."

"You can't always protect me." I growled.

"I can try." I put her into the car and drove away. After five minutes into the drive she lurched forward and started to scream. "What, what's going on." When she didn’t answer and just continue screaming. "Kelly!?" I watched as she lift her shirt and she wasn’t healing and her blood instead of it being red was turning black and purple bluish smoke was coming from the wound. "The fuck Kelly?"

"I don’t know what's wrong with me, it's suppose to be healing Der but it hurts so much." I put my hand on her leg to take some of the pain away but I wasn’t able to touch her she put her shield up. "Stop that, you don’t want to fell this pain babe, and I don’t want it affecting you to." I growled. I put more pressure on the gas so I can get her home and find out what the fuck is going on with her.

--------------------------------------------********------------------------------------------------

I finally made it to our apartment and after having a hard time opening the door I put her on the bed and she wasn’t awake anymore. "Kelly I need you to stay awake babe." She just moaned and kept her eyes closed. I ripped her shirt open and she had these silver lines going from the wound and making it's way to her heart. "Kel this isn't looking good."

"I know, if we can't fix this I'll die Derek what do you see?" Hearing her say she'll die I wanted to find Kate and rip her throat out with my teeth.

"It still looks the same but this time there this silver line they look like veins that move upward towards you hurt." I heard her sob.

"If those line reach my heart I'm dead Derek." I froze and growled. I picked her back up and said sorry when she yelped and decided to find Scott and Stiles. "Whe-where are we going?" She was getting weaker her words were slurring.

"We're going to find Scott and Stiles ok, I love you and hold on alright." She nodded.

"If I happen to die, get that bitch for me would you." I smirked.

"With pleasure." And we drove off towards the school.

Fifteen minutes later we arrived and I put my jacket over Kelly so no one will see her blood stain shirt. I half drag half carried her to the door when opened students were still making there way to class and stopped when she yelped. "What?" She was panting and trying to stay awake.

"The little shit bumped into me and didn’t even say sorry, what the hell is wrong with kids these day!?" I laughed and continued forward. Looking in the crowd I don’t see either teen but I do see Jackass. I moved my attention to him. I had to keep from laughing when I heard Kel repeating 'Anyone but him, anyone but him.'

"Hey!." I felt Kelly wince. "Where's Scott McCall or Stiles Stilinski?" He looked at us then at my wife longer. "Hey eyes over here, now again where is Sco.."

"Why should I help you two?" He smirked. Kelly laughed and we both looked at her pale shaking form.

"Because he asked you nicely, and he doesn’t really do nice, now don’t have him ask you again." She growled. He ass hole laughed.

"Ok Xena, how about I help you both if you tell me what your selling." What the fuck is he talking about. Kelly started laughing again but this time with the laugh she started coughing.

"Baby he's talking ab-about drugs." I growled drugs!

"Ding ding ding!" Not wanting to deal with this punk anymore I move us around him but he stepped in our way. "And by the way you should tell your girlfriend to stop trying what your selling she looks like shit."

"Derek he's not going to help us." I looked down at her and she couldn’t even keep her eyes open and I can see blood now staining her pants. I rearranged her then went to move around him again when he grabbed Kelly.

"I'm not finished yet!" And before I can do anything Kelly slammed him against the locker with her hand around his throat.

"Don’t touch me, you know Lydia doesn’t deserve you," I watched as his eyes widen. "You treat her like shit, and let me tell you something you aint special yea your popular and you’re the captain of the lacrosse team and drive a fancy car but you will always be alone." I see the kid wince and I look at Kel hand and I see claws.

"Kelly come baby lets go." I grab her from the kid and walk around the corner and before we can take another step we stumble into the wall and she whimpers. "Kelly?"

"I'm not gonna make it, that bitch killed my family and she's killed me to." I tense.

"No baby, were going to find Scott and Stiles and even if I have to rip their throats out, they're going to help us ok." I kiss her head that was nodding. She jumped and let out a sob when the bell rang. "Come on." When we walked out the building I see Stiles pulling out of the parking lot and I drag Kel and I to the front of the jeep. 'Holy shit!' Thank god he stopped.

"Derek I can't." Kelly dropped to her knees.

"Jesus, you two are every where."

"Shut up and help me Kelly's hurt." His face dropped and Scott made it to us.

"What do you mean she's hurt what happened?" I lifted her shirt up and both Stiles, Kelly and Scott groaned. "Oh my god!"

"What happened." I didn’t answer but I did put Kelly into the passenger seat of Stiles jeep. "Whoa what're you doing." That's when I lost it.

"Shut the fuck up both of you, my wife is fucking dying in front of my eyes slowly!" There jaw dropped. "Now you." I pointed to Stiles. "Are getting in this fucking jeep and taking both Kelly and I some where safe." Then I looked at Scott and flashed him my eyes. "And you are going to your girlfriends house and getting the fucking bullet!" They both shut uo and Stiles ran to the driver side as I crawled over Kelly to get in the back.

"Why should I help you?" Scott asked. I growled.

"Because you need us, and if she dies I'm coming for you then the bitch that did this." And Stiles drove off.

-------------------------**********------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been fifteen minutes since we left the school and Scott hasn’t called us back. Kelly was passed out and I moved to take my jacket off her. I heard Stiles phone beep.

" Hey try not to get her blood all over my seats." I glared. "Anyways we're almost there." I stopped and faced him.

"Almost where?" He gave me a strange look.

"Your place." My eyes widen.

"The studio or the Hale house?" His brows furrowed.

"The Hale house." Fuck!

"No you can't take us there!" He scoffed.

"And why not?" I growled.

"Because I can't protect Kelly and myself there that's the first place they'll look for me." I heard Kelly groan.

"Der-Derek?" I moved between the seats.

"Hey baby, just stay still and rest ok." She coughed.

"I'm not gonna make it, if when I die I want you to promise me you won't turn stone cold ok?" I had to hide the emotion that tried to move forward.

"Don’t talk like that alright, your going to make it and build the life we talked about together. And when your all better we kill Kate together ok?" She nodded then passed out again.

Stiles stared at us. "Who knew…"

"Keep talking and I'm going to rip your throat out with my teeth." He whimpered and turned back to the road. Another forty minutes we pulled over again and Kelly was awake now and clutching her stomach.

"What the hell am I suppose to do with her?" I glared at him.

"Take them some where anywhere!" Stiles sighed.

"By the way she's starting to smell." Kelly and I growled at him.

"Like what?"

"Deathhhhhhhhh." Kelly got up to hit him and I grabbed her hands.

"You’re a dick!" We heard Scott laugh on the other line.

"Take them to the animal clinic." Stiles rolled his eyes.

"What about your boss?"

"He's gone by now and the key is under the dumpster in the alley." Stiles turned to us.

"You won't believe where he's asking me to take you two." I grabbed the phone from him while Kelly hit him in the back of his head. "Ow!"

"Scott did you find it?" Scott sighed.

"How the hell am I suppose to find a bullet a bullet that only suppose to kill werewolves not reapers?!"

"We just found out that Kelly's mom was a werewolf, she's an alpha Scott, now find the damn bullet, because if she dies so do you and you wouldn’t have to worry about the alpha doing it!" I hung up. "Well are we going or not?" Stiles jumped and started the car.

"Derek check the silver lines." I lifted her shirt and the silver are closer to her heart than five minutes ago. "There…"

"Your ok." I kissed her and glared at Stiles daring him to say something.

-------------------------------**********-----------------------------------------------

When we arrived and Stiles unlocked the doors. I moved Kelly away from me a little and removed her shirt.

"Oh my god." I moved her to the table.

"Remove your eyes from her chest Stiles our I'm ripping your from the socket." He did but it went to the wound.

"Hm nothing but echinea and a good night sleep won't do." Kelly winced.

"This would be much more easier if she shot me where you can cut something off." Stiles paled and I nodded agreeing with her.

"I know, I don’t know what to do to help you I feel useless." She grabbed my hand.

"St-stop, just you being here with me whether I die or not is all I need ok." I nodded and kissed her on her forehead she jerked away from me and threw up some black shit all over the floor.

"Oh my god, what the fuck is that?" I moved her hair from her face and rubbed her back.

"It's her body healing herself." Stiles gagged.

"It doesn’t look like it's doing a good job." Stiles phone beeped. "Does Nordic blue monkshood mean anything to you. Holding Kel to my chest I answered.

"It's a rare form of wolf bane Scott has to bring it here." Stiles typed the message and we waited.

"How is she a werewolf she told me she was a reaper." Panting.

"I am, but I just found out my mother Violet Knight was a were wolf, so I'm half." She sobbed. "My mom died at child birth." Stiles nodded.

"My mom died to, of cancer."

"I'm sorry, hold old were you?" Stiles moved his eye from the us to the wall over our shoulders.

"Old enough to watch he die, you?"

"I'm the one she gave birth to." His eye widen and he said sorry to.

"Kelly, Stiles, Derek!" Scott ran into the room and handed Kelly the bullet. "What're you going to do with it Kelly?" She swayed.

"I-I'm going… I…" And she fell before I can catch her and the bullet rolled into the grate.

"Kelly…baby come on open your eyes from me." I can hear Stiles yelling for Scott to hurry.

"Damn it Scott I think she died!"

"Don’t say that, Kelly come on not like this after everything we been through come on!" Tears were gathering in my eye. "I'm going to fucking kill Kate, come on baby!"

"I got it!" I looked at Kelly and before I can do anything Stiles moved me over and slapped her across the face I would've been pissed but it worked and she got up took the bullet from Scott tear the bullet with her teeth. After dumping the wolfs bane on the table.

"Lighter Der." I gave it to her and she lit it and gathered the burnt substance in her hand and dug her finger into the room. I grabbed her before she can hit the ground screaming and wiggling in my grip it took five second until the bullet healed.

"Holy shit that was awesome!" The three of us gave him a look.

"You ok, nothing hurts anymore, Kelly?" She laughed.

"I'm ok, we did we made it." I pulled her towards me and kissed her. Before we got heated Stiles cleared his throat.

"Look I'm happy your ok but can you please not do that in front of us." Kelly gave him the finger. "Real mature."

"Now I that your ok I want you both to leave us alone, or I'm going to the sheriff and Allison's dad." Our head snapped up to his.

"Your going to fucking trust them!?"

"They're a hell of a lot nicer than you." Kelly laughed.

"Yea and pigs fly." Stiles jaw dropped.

"Really!?"

"No you idiot!" I grabbed Kel hand.

"I'll show you how nice they're."

"Der, we don’t have to show him shit let him learn the hard way." I looked at her and nodded. "Lets go home as much as I want to ravage you I'm tired." Both teens groaned as we left the room and head back to the studio.
Sign up to rate and review this story