Categories > Original > Horror > The Werewolf And The Reaper

The Tell

by vdtwwdtbwwe0809 0 reviews

Derek And Kelly Come Face To Face With The One Who Whipped Out There Family.

Category: Horror - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2014-09-03 - 4500 words

0Unrated
Kelly

So who would've thought I can talk The Derek Hale into watching a freaking movie, but I did. If I couldn’t I was going to threaten no sex but he would've laughed on my face. As I pull up I see Jackass that wouldn't help me and Ginger in the car arguing. I got out and when I reached the door Jackson got out to not bothering to hold the door open I walk in and I freeze. Something is going to happen I can feel it. Trying to ignore the feeling and just look for a movie Derek would at least have his eyes on for ten minutes when I jump because Jackson called out.

"Hey can anyone help me find the notebook?" I giggle ginger is making him watch the notebook. Jackson came out of the isle and smirked at me that dropped and he grew pale.

"What you ok?" He pointed behind me and oh my fucking god this can not be happening not in front of him there was the sprit blood dripping from his throat he gurgled then reached out to touch me. "Jackson I need you to go leave." He snapped out of the horror scene that was playing in front of him.

"No, I might've been a dick to you and your boyfriend but there is a mountain lion still out there and move the fuck away from that and what is it? I tried to back up but it moved with me. I was suddenly grabbed by Jackson. And that distraction gave the sprit the chance to touch me and cross from the other side.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" God my head feels like it's splitting in two. Panting Jackson grip tighten.

"What the fuck was that?" I pulled away from him.

"Lets go we need to leave!" My phone was vibrating and Derek popped up shit he heard my scream.

"Now what the hell is that?" I see him point to something behind the counter we both walked to it and it looked like feet. Jackson took a step back and made the light that I just realized were hanging fall and now the room gave an eerie red glow.

"Jackson we need to leave." I grabbed his hand and moved to leave when we heard a growl holy fucking shit it's the alpha. The last time I had an encounter with it was when he attacked me. "Come on." I pulled his hand and maneuvered us behind the shelf with the movies. Oh horror section how ironic.

"What the fuck is that?" I looked at him.

"Godzilla." He glared at me when all of a sudden we hear as if something was falling and indeed something was it was the fucking shelves that are holding the movie. Before ours can fall and before I can move Jackson and I he pushed me out of the way and he was between the shelves and the floor. "Jackson!" He looked at me.

"Go and make sure Lydia does to!" Wow he does care about other people but himself. And we both froze when we see fur ball my husband call it hovering over Jackson. Confused as to why I was answered when he pulled his collar down and show the marks Derek said I gave him. And when I went to throw one of my energy ball at him it turned to me and jumped me again. I screamed.

It sniffed me then purred. "Good he did it, just like I was hoping he would." What the fuck it can talk. "Alpha from the Knight family I can smell her blood in you." What! He moved my head to the side to show Derek mark. "Mmm, mates if Miss Kate finds out she would be hunting for you sweet heart." He dug his claw into my stomach.

"Ahhh, no, no." The alpha chuckled

"Yes, I need Derek to start connect the pieces." He started to make some sort of symbol, picture." I went to look down to see what he made when he pushed my head back to the floor. "Sign of vendetta, sign of revenge." Then I was picked up by my foot the alpha licked the wound he just made. And threw me against the far side of the wall before I passed out I heard glass breaking and Lydia screaming.

----------------------------------*********---------------------------------------------

I woke up in the ambulance and when I tried to sit up the EMT tried to get me to sit down but I told them I was fine.

"I said I was ok damn it now leave me the fuck alone, oh and thank you." I walked off the back of the ambulance to a crime scene and Jackson being a Jackass again.

"I told you I was fine I want to go home!" He was talking to Stiles dad.

"Son you could have a concussion let them take a look at you and I need to ask you some questions." Jackson hand tightened into a fist.

"I already told your team that I didn’t see anything after the shelf collapsed on me I passed out!" I moved towards them.

"Hey Mr. Stilinski." He turned towards me with a confused look on his face.

"I'm Kelly Hale, I know your son Stiles." I held out my hand and he took it.

"Oh Mrs. Hale yes my son talks about you saying how much ass you can kick." I raise my eyebrow.

"He does, does he." I laugh. "Do you need to ask me any question?" He nodded.

"Yes um I would like to know if you seen anything before you were knocked out?"

"Um no I didn’t it was to dark and when I tried to leave I was thrown across the room." Something in the corner caught my eye I looked up and there was my husband and Scott I can see Derek was shaking and Scott was talking to him.

"Thank you, now see how easy that was." He asked Jackson.

"Kelly!" I turned and there was Stiles. His dad sighed.

"I thought…"

"She's my friend dad." I moved him into a corner so no one can hear us.

"Derek is here and so is Scott." I pointed to the roof. When He went to look I cupped one of his cheek and moved it back facing me. "Don’t look, the alpha was here." His eye widen.

"What, what did it want?" I sighed.

"I don’t know but it killed the clerk, and when I was shot my claw pierced Jackson neck and left a mark, It checked that to." I looked up to make sure the two where listening and when Derek nod I continued. "He knew Derek marked me." I pulled down my collar and showed Stiles he went to touch it but I slapped his hand. "Are you crazy when a werewolf mark the opposite sex it's a mate mark, dude I'm Derek mate now and if you touch that not only will he rip your arm off and beat you with it but I wouldn’t be walking for a week."

Stiles gagged. And I can feel the smirk coming off of my husband. "Ok what did it do when he seen it?" I sighed and looked towards Derek and I can see a snarl on my husband face.

"He um first he sniffed me." Stiles laughed.

"Sniffed you?"

"Yup, then the thing uh it knows I'm Derek's mate, then it knows I'm an alpha and it marked me." Stiles and I heard a roar and everyone on site stopped and looked around. "Really Derek calm down!"

"What do you mean mark you?" Stiles said bringing mt attention back. I lifted up my shirt and showed him. "Holy…what is that?"

--------------------**********-------------------------------------------------

Derek

The mother fucker marked her and what's even worse is it's fucking knows who she is. I suddenly remember what the bus driver told me. ' He's wants her, so do the Argents.' I snapped out of it when Scott tapped my arm and heard Stiles ask.

"Holy…what is that?" I use my wolf eyes to see better and told Scott to do the same and I growled.

"Derek do you know what that is?" I didn’t have to answer because my wife did it.

"It's a sign of vendetta revenge Stiles and he was giving Derek a message through me." I continued to listen to their conversation.

"Can I touch this one?" 'Not unless you want me to rip your heart out for touching her.'

"Yea go ahead it still hurts and would take longer to heal since it was done by an alpha." I see her wince.

"That is the sickest shit I ever seen, do you have any clue why he did it?" I see her nod.

"He said he needs Derek to finally put the pieces together." They stopped talking when Stiles dad walked to them telling my wife she can go home. I watched as she went to the car and before she can get in Stiles excitedly said.

"Yo is that a dead body?" I closed my eyes and shook my head and Scott called him an 'Idiot', which my wife repeated and drove off.

After everything quieted and the police left I turned to Scott. "Now are you starting to get it?" Scott sighed.

"I mean I get that he is killing people maybe what he did to Kelly…" I growled. "Hey I care about her to ok, she helped me when I thought I killed the bus driver and scares the living daylights out of me to, I still remember when she kicked my ass when she walked through the door and seen me kicking yours." I scoffed then smirked. She really did kick Scotts ass and it was a turn on to best sex that night.

"She kicked your ass alright." I smirked when he glared.

"This doesn’t make sense to me, you told me we aren't killers." Scott scanned the place the caution tape still there. "We just don’t go out killing random people." I nodded.

"He said I needed to put the pieces together that’s why…" I closed my eyes remembering that spiral on my girl stomach. "I don’t like how the alpha knows me or Kelly."

"What about me?" I rolled my eyes.

"You’re his beta Scott, of course he's going to know who you are." I turned to walk away with Scott following little did we know there on the roof where the two betas were standing is the same spiral on Kelly's stomach.

---------------------------------------------------*******-------------------------------


Kelly

I walk of the shower to voices in the living room of the studio putting on my robe I step out of the bathroom to see Scott and Derek in a conversation.

"You know I have a life to." I scoffed that caught their attention Derek walked to me and kissed my forehead.

"No you don’t." I told Scott I can feel Derek smirk on my forehead.

"You ok?" I nodded. Scott rolled his eyes.

"Yes I do!" We turn our attention back to Scott. "I don’t care what you guys told me about him, it making me his pet."

"Pack." Derek and I said. Scott huffed

"What ever!" He pointed to himself. "I got homework to do, a parent teacher conference to go to I'm failing chemistry."

"Bad Scott!" I giggled while Derek smirked and Scott growled.

"You want to worry about your homework or not die." Derek asked Scott. "You've less than a full week till the next full moon, you don’t kill with him he kills you."

"Seriously who make up these rules." It's funny seeing him so frustrated.

"It's an rite of passage into his pack." Scott scoffed.

"You know what else is a rite of passage graduating from high school and you don’t have to kill anyone to do it." Derek and I rolled our eyes. "Why don’t you find him yourself."

"Because he can't." I took a step towards him. "And before you say it no Derek can't even sniff him out his human scent is different from the beast."

Scott rolled his head back. "You have a connection a link." Derek explained. "You won't understand , if I can teach you to control your abilities you can find him." Scott seem to look like he's thinking about it.

"So If I help you, you can stop him?" I nodded.

"But not alone." Derek looked at me then Scott. "We're stronger in numbers and Kel is an alpha which makes us even stronger not to mention the power she has as a reaper." Scott looked at me and I flashed my eyes instead of it being gold or blue it was red.

"How am I suppose to help when I have no clue who I'm looking for?" Derek growled.

"Because I'm going to teach you!" I placed my hand on his shoulder and he relaxed.

"Scott remember when you were shot in the arm on your first full moon?" He nodded.

"I turned back" I nodded and stepped closer.

"Mhm and how about when ass hole Argent hit you with his red cherry car, same thing right?" I was right in his face. "What is the common denominator?" When he didn't answer I kicked him in the balls.

"Mother…" He squirmed. "Why?" I can see Derek laughing.

"You'll heal but won't be getting any from the Argent girl oops" He still was squirming.

"But it still hurts." I walked to the bed that was behind the only wall that Derek didn’t knock down. "And that what keeps you human Scott pain."

"It's late school night Scott time to go." After I heard the door close I was picked up and thrown on the bed.

"You smell like the alpha I have to fix it." And boy did he.

----------------------------**************----------------------------

Derek

It was morning and I left Kelly in bed to search out Jackson. Kelly and I talked before we both passed out and she told me Jackson seen the alpha that it was checking out the marks she left. I found the bastard checking out the marks Kel left. I watched as he moved to his locker in pain he was pale and jumped at ever little noise that was made. Interesting. He put deodorant and something caught his attention following his gaze I see red, using my eyes for a better view through the fog it was some kid with head phones. Kelly was right he did see it. He relaxed as soon as he saw the kid. Turning around I came into his view.

"I-I don't know where Scott is or Stiles and Kelly doesn’t come to this school." I paused.

"I'm not here for either of them and I know Kelly's not here I left her in our bed room." I walked closer. "I came for you." He started shaking more.

"Wh-why me I-I di-didn’t do any-anything." Walking closer.

"No, no you didn’t but you saw something."

"No. no I-I didn-didn’t se anything." He started to sweat and the shaking got worse.

"What was it hmm and animal, mountain lion?" I watched for any signs of lying.

"No-no I didn’t see anything, I-I'm not-not ly-lying." Nodding.

"Why don’t you say it again" He looked confused but asked.

"What that I'm not lying?"

Raising my voice. "Tell me you didn’t see anything, but slower." He swallowed.

"I… Didn’t…See…Anything." Hmm he was able to keep his heartbeat steady. Grabbing his hair.

"One more thing." I turned his head. "My wife got you good, you should really get those checked out." I turned and walked away.

----------------------------*******---------------------------------

Kelly

I woke to Derek gone probably to talk to Jackass. I was sitting on the couch trying to read but my mind kept going to the victims and the alpha. Asshole marked me and it already healed but I can still see it in my head the spiral vendetta revenge against who. What does the victims and the spiral have in common? I jumped when my phone rang hmm it's Stile looking at the clock school is out. I answered.

"Hi Sties" I heard him mumbling about something. "Stiles?" He cleared his throat.

"Are you busy?" Confused by the question.

"Nooo… Derek is out and I'm just sitting on my couch reading?" I can hear movement on the other end. "Uh Stiles if your nodding I can't see you."

"Oh right uh since your not doing anything I was wondering if you uh want to come to Lydia's with me uh she well you know.." I laughed.

"Yes Stiles I'll go cause if Derek goes and question her she'll either be intimated or try to sleep with him and I'll have to kill her." He laughed. "I wasn’t joking Stiles." He stopped.

"Oh uh I'll pick you up in five." He hung up. I got up to get dressed and by the time I was done Stiles was here.

"Hey again."

"Hey, I didn’t think you'll actually come with me." I turned my body so I can talk to him and see him

"And why is that?"

"Because you’re a girl." I raised my eye brow. "I mean girls usually don’t talk or look at me or want to hang out." I laughed.

"That's because they're idiots, there's nothing wrong with you maybe if Jackson and Lydia break up she'll date you." He twitched.

"How-how did you know.."

"Because I can hear your heart beat faster when ever you see her or when someone say her name." He nodded and we arrived at the Lydia and after Stiles rang the door bell Lydia mom answered. She raised her eyebrow. I looked to Stiles when he didn’t say anything I rolled my eye.

"Hi we're Lydias friend and we stopped by to see if she was ok oh um I'm Kelly and this here is Stiles."

"Oh, please come in." She lead us through the front door and up the stairs as she knocked on the door. "Lydia there's a Kelly and Stiles here to see you." What we can see over Mrs. Martin shoulder is Lydia wearing a nightie and she was humming.

"What the hell is a Stiles?" I hid my laugh but I guess I wasn’t successful because Stiles glared at me. Mrs. Martin turned to us.

"Um don’t mind her she taking something for the shock." We nodded and stepped into the room. I walked closer to the bed and Stiles followed. When the room became to quiet I nodded my head towards the bed.

"Oh uh…" He was cut off by Lydia.

"Wh-what're you doing here, and who is she." Wow!

"She is Kelly Hale a friend of mine." I waved. "And I came here because I was worried." She started smacking her lips.

"Why?" I had to turn away before I laugh at the scene before me Lydia was smacking and licking her lips while Stiles couldn’t even talk because he was in front of his crush. I looked around the room as they talked. I heard something and when I turned it was Lydia patting for Stiles to sit next to her on the bed. Stiles kept blinking until I cleared my throat.

"Uh, how are you feeling?" I rolled my eyes. But my eyes widen when I see her feeling up Stiles arm. Stiles looked like he was in heaven but nervous also.

"I feel." I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing when she got in his face and he had this goofy smile on his face. "I feel woundefullll." I look to my left and see a pill bottle. I picked it up oh my no wonder she is out of it.

"Uh Stiles." I shook the bottle and he took it.

"Oh wow, uh I bet you can't say I saw Sussie in a shoe shine shop ten times." I did laugh when she tried it and failed but sobered up when she got this distance look in her eye.

"I saw.." I walked to her and grabbed her attention.

"What did you see?" She looked at me then turned to Stiles.

"I saw a mountain lion." I scoffed. She kept repeating mountain lion so I grabbed the stuff animal.

"Hey Lydia what is this?" I showed her.

"Mountain lion." I looked at Stiles and glared. My eyes widen when I saw her head fall into Stiles crotch. "Well enjoy that, I'm going to…I'm not into watching." I left and Stiles begged me to stay. I closed the door and listened. I heard movement and.

"I'm gonna uh go." Then I can hear Stiles heart stop when Lydia asked him to stay.

"Me-me you want me to stay?" She mhm and I can hear Stiles move towards the bed and I felt bad for him when she called him Jackson. "Ah time to go." He came out and I pat his back.

"Ten years, ten years. " I laughed and we left. I got a text and it was from Derek asking to meet at the Hale house.

"Hey Stiles drop my off in the entrance of the woods please." He didn’t question but did as asked.

------------------------------********------------------------------------

As I walked up to the home I can hear music playing. I opened the door and I swear if you looked at my face there would be drool. I teleported standing up on his back and giggled when he switched to doing push up with one hand.

"Show off." He laughed and stopped and lowered the music. I got off his back and he got up.

"Where were you I went home and you weren't there?" God that body. I licked my lips.

"Mmm I was with Stiles." He raised a brow. "Yes I was thinking about what the alpha told me and Stiles called, we questioned Lydia."

"The girl he has the hots for?" I nodded then laugh.

"Oh my god you should've been there babe, when her head fell into his lap." I paused when gave me a sick look. "No, she was drugged up since the accident and she was so out of it anyway when her head fell into his lap Stiles looked like he had an orgasm." I laughed and I saw Derek smirk.

"Did she see anything?" I shook my head no.

"She was to drugged up on the pills her mom gave her everything was a mountain lion to her." Before we can continue the conversation both our heads snapped to the window. "Hunters!" I looked at Derek.

"Go now!" I Grabbed his hand.

"No fucking way am I leaving you, your my husband." And I showed him the ring her brought me and gave me the night . "Maybe not legally but in here." I pointed to his heart. "I'm with you all the way baby." He kissed me and we both hid as the door was kicked opened. We heard footsteps.

"No one home." The same bastard from the gas station. I heard a women laugh.

"Shit it's Kate." I look at Derek and he paled. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it.

"Oh he's home he's just not feeling hospitable ." I heard her walk further into the home.

"Maybe he's outside burying a bone." Derek and I rolled our eyes. I guess Kate felt the same way because she said.

"Really a dog joke that's the best you got." She scolded. "No, if you want to get his attention you say something like to bad your sister bit it before her first litter." I gasped and I can hear Derek growl behind me. "Or better yet, to bad she howled like a bitch when we cut her in half!" Derek left my side and I followed he roared and then attacked the closet guy that happen to be the one who told the bad dog joke. And I used my energy ball to take out the next one. When finished Derek and I stood next to each other.

"Hmm Derek Hale and Kelly Heartily." I growled.

"It's Hale now Kate." And I showed her my ring. I can see her face darken. "What's wrong Kate, I mean you didn’t love my husband I mean you raped him, used him for what daddy." Her face darkened even more. "Daddy ask you to do what ever means necessary meaning using a sixteen old boy when he just lost his girlfriend and sleeping with him to get enough info to burn down this home. " And I lifted my hands. " He never loved you, look at him Kate you didn’t break him he moved on from you and married someone you know we even talked about having children."

Kate laughed. "Impossible you have to be mates…" She stopped when I showed her my mark.

"You were saying, you loose Kate I have Derek heart body and soul." Before either of us can react I was grabbed by one of her buddies and a electric rod at my mid section. Derek went to move.

"Uh-uh move and your wifey gets it." She laughed. "Did he tell you about the crazy sex we had." When she seen she didn’t get a reaction she growled and nodded. "So he did I guess she's right I didn’t break you after all." She leaned against the door way. "How about when we were done making love we would talk about plans to have a family me leaving the hunter business and you and I running away from Beacon Hills."

I scoffed. "If that's suppose to hurt me it doesn’t if it did happen you and Derek running away I wonder how Derek will fell if you hired someone to burn his family house down before or after you guys leave." I laughed. "He will feel the same way he does now, what did you say baby were gonna rip here throat out with our teeth." I flashed my eyes and she paled and I teleported behind her while Derek knocked the goon out again I grab Kate by her throat and knocked the rod out of her hand.

"Don’t kill me yet I have news about your sister." I squeezed her throat. "Ah, we didn’t kill her."

"Your lying!" Derek said. I raised her off her feet.

"We didn’t we found bite marks on your sister, guess who did it." I looked at Derek. "Yea the alpha the one all three of us are looking for." I looked at Derek and my heart hurt at the sadness there. I knocked Kate head against the wall knocking her out and teleported Derek and I home.
Sign up to rate and review this story