Categories > Original > Horror > The Werewolf And The Reaper

Heart Monitor

by vdtwwdtbwwe0809 0 reviews

Kelly Makes A Shocking Discovery. Scott Has An Accounter With The Alpha.

Category: Horror - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2014-09-03 - 2481 words

0Unrated
Kelly

So It's been two days after the reveal from Kate that it wasn’t the hunters that killed my husband sister. We talked about it and we both agreed to find the son of a bitch and kill him. Right now I'm laughing my ass off seeing my husband and Scott running around the parking garage at the store Scott was shopping in. Yes we told Scott we'll help him but not when. I teleported to Scott and Derek right when husband pulled Scott from where he was hiding and said.

"Your dead." I clapped and both of there heads snapped to me.

"Nice, I like the whole setting off the alarm thing, drowned out your heart it was awesome." Scott smiled but it fell when he heard Derek scoff. Derek got off of the car and walked towards me and gave me a kiss. Turning around to leave but was stopped by Scott.

"Wh-what the hell was that guys!" I smirked as Derek rolled his eyes. We continued walking.

"I said I was going to teach you but not when." I looked at Scott and laughed at his puppy dog face.

"You scared the crap out of me!" I feel bad just a little. Derek huffed.

"Not yet." I put my hand in his back pocket. All you can hear in the parking lot are our footsteps.

"Ok but I was fast right."

"Not fast enough." Scott stopped then followed us again when we got to far.

"But-but like Kelly said the car alarm was awesome I did a good job." I nodded.

"Until your phone rang." I stopped which caused all of us to.

"Come on Derek." He sighed. Scott continued.

"What happened the other night Stiles dad getting hurt." I raised my hand to stop him.

"Is he ok?" I like Stiles and his dad.

"Just some bruising but it was my fault, I should've been there to do something I need you guys to teach me how to control this." I was sad when his voice had tears in it. Derek wasn’t moved and I know why but still it's sad Scott wants to save everybody and it doesn’t work that way.

"Look I am what I am because of birth, you were bitten teaching someone who's been bitten takes time." Derek ran his hand through his hair. "I don’t even know if I can help you." Which is true werewolf by birth has a better control then bitten wolves.

"What do I have to do?" I sighed.

"Let me see your phone hun." Scott took it out and handed it to me. I went through his calls list and there is his distraction. "You see this." I showed the time and the person who called. "This is who and what got you caught, the alpha won't wait until you cancel the call or put your phone on vibrate, answer it. You would be dead by then." His shoulders sagged. "She is your distraction Scott, you need to let her go." He was ready to complain. "Only until after the full moon."

"But."

"Do you want that dream to come true, the one where you killed her, if you can't get control of this that is what you'll do. Did you or did you not almost kill Stiles twice." I held up two fingers.

"No I don’t want that, but just because her family.." The phone was taken from my grasp and Derek showed it to Scott and chucked it at the wall.

"Dude!" Both Scott and I said.

"You getting angry that's your first lesson, you want to learn how to control it how to shift through anger."

"But babe, excuse me your using anger as you anchor it doesn’t work that way for everyone." I turned to Scott. "You can control this by finding an anchor someone important to you use an emotion family friends. There's a way to control this you just have to find it." Derek nodded.

"Now like my wife asked can you stay away from her?" Scott looked like a kicked puppy.

"Yea, yea I can stay away from her." He turned and walked away.

"Nah he won't be able to you know that right?" He sighed.

"Yea I do." He grabbed my hand and we walked to the car.

---------------------********-----------------

I was laughing we followed Scott and the first thing he did when we drove away and followed his scent was to the Argent house.

"It's not that funny." Derek grumbled. We were now on our way to Scotts house.

"Yea it was typical guy I mean we tell him to leave the Argent girl alone and what does he do drive over with the groceries still in the bag, milk is probably going bad and any veggies he has." Derek smirked. "Just to have sex before he has to ignore her for a week." I continued to laugh until we pulled up to Scotts place. We got out and I sniffed. "Mom's not home." He nodded and grabbed my hand leading us to and open window. "Well what if someone broke into his house tisk tisk Scott."

We jumped through and I looked around his room. "It's really nothing." Derek said. I nodded and continued. When I stopped at a picture. "No fucking way."

"What?" I showed him a picture.

"I was adopted Der, and this this man right here is the ass hole that gave me away." Derek eyes widen

"You Scott sister."

"Half sister my mom was the blonde in the family, my uncle had the reaper in him and I guess it passed down to me." Derek was still in shock.

"How old is your dad?"

"Thirty seven meaning he knocked up my mom at seventeen." He nodded.

"And your mom how old was she?" I sighed.

"My mom was sixteen meaning if she was still alive she would be thirty six."

"Fuck." I nodded. "How are you going to explain this to Scott."

"Explain what?" We both jumped. Shit.

"Scott I.."

"What?" I picked up the picture and showed him it. "Yea that's my dad." I nodded.

"He is also mine." His eyes widen.

"No my mom would've.."

"I'm your half sister, I'm adopted Scott my mom Violet Knight died at the age of sixteen in child birth se was also the alpha." I flashed him my eyes. "Your dad was seventeen at the time, when my mom told me he wanted nothing to do with us."

"No, I mean if it's true than dad has a tendency of running away but." He sat on his bed.

"His name is Rafe McCall isn't it." His eyes widen and he nodded. I laughed.

"Isn't it ironic that my brother turns out to be a werewolf anyway." Scott nodded.

"I have to tell my mom."

"No!" His face fell.

'I don’t want to bring her into this, hi I'm Kelly and a werewolf slash reaper and you happen to be my step-mom well use to." Scott nodded then he gave me a hug then groaned. "What?"

"That means that he." He pointed to Derek. "Is my brother in law." Derek groaned to. I laughed.

"Well that's some shit."

"Oh!" Scott shouted, "The alpha came to me."

"What!" Derek and I said.

"Yea he uh it was like he was playing with me, I ran into my car and I waited hoping he would go away." Derek and I rolled our eyes. "And he drew this spiral just like the one on your stomach." I looked at Derek.

"Why show the same spiral to Scott, he said you had to connect the pieces?" I can see the logs moving in Derek head as he was thinking.

"Maybe because he was thinking if he can't get me to do it than Scott can his beta." Scott groaned.

"I don’t want to." I laughed at how much he sound like a five year old I was upset I never got to see him grow up or that dad actually wanted a family with Scott until he ran as Scott said.

"You don’t have a choice Scott do you remember that I said you two have a connection." He nodded. "What did you feel?" Scott turned on the puppy look.

"Uh anger.." My eyebrow furrowed.

"The anger was focused on you?"

"No-no not me but it was defiantly anger I felt it especially when he drew the spiral." We nodded. I hugged him cause we had to go.

"Be careful please, and if anything else call either one of us." I walked to the door with Derek. "Oh and our apartment is opened to you we have three extra bedrooms I'll make you a key ok, ow!" I rubbed my head that Derek smacked.

"Why?" I glared.

"He's my brother Derek, I don’t have much family left." He softened.

"I'm sorry, oh and when you get the key call or knock before you come in our bedroom is down stairs you can see it right when you open the door." Scott made a face.

"Ugh I got it." Derek smirked and I slapped him on his arm.

"Bye Scott."

"Bye Kel."

--------------------*****-----------

The next day Scott and Stiles both texted me asking for help. I said yea I'll be right there.

"You know when you asked for help I thought it would be some where I won't get caught." Both boys jumped.

"Hey Kelly." Scott got up and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"So I heard your Scott's sister, I don’t see it."

"It's because I got my mom looks thank god." Scott glared and I stuck my tongue at him.

"You were adopted." I nodded.

"By the Heartily's, it was only my dad when the hunters came and killed him."

"Didn’t you say that he was a reaper." I nodded.

"I believe it was my uncle that adopted me and I just didn’t know, I'm pissed he kept it from me but he's in a better place and I gained a brother it's all good." The teens nodded.

"If you want I can have my dad look into it." I thought about it but decided against it.

"No but thanks for the offer I don’t want to learn anything else that will just hurt me or piss me off, I have a husband and a brother and friends that's all I need." I clapped my hand together. "Now what the hell are we going to do you pulled me away from my naked husband." They both gagged.

"Ok." Stiles turned to the bag he carried and took this black contraption out and handed it to Scott. "Here put this on." Scott and I looked at it then back at Stiles I raised my eye brow.

"Isn't this one of the heart rate monitors from the track team?" Scott asked.

"Uh yea." Stiles said like there was no problem stealing the thing.

"You took it from his office?" I was shocked.

"Yea I borrowed it." Both Scott and I raised our brow.

"You mean stole it." I nodded agreeing with Scott.

"Temporally misappropriated." I smirked. "Coach uses it to monitor his heart rate with his phone while he jogs so you're going to wear it for this rest of the day." Then I see him pull something out of his pocket.

"Is that coaches phone?" Scott questioned. Stiles nodded and licked his lips then sighed.

"That, that I stole." I laughed while Scott shook his head.

"While this is amusing but why did you steal your coaches phone?"

"Kelly isn't it true that a wolf heart rate go up right anger or sex?" I smirked.

"Yes Stiles." He nodded.

"Maybe if we can control your heart rate we can do it without sour wolf." I raised my brow.

"Sour wolf, who the hell is sour…" I smirked. "That's what you call my husband I like it." Stiles smirked and Scott shook his head.

"So…like the incredible hulk?" Scott had a weird smile on his face. Stiles and I smirked.

"Kinda like the incredible hulk." I laughed. "Now can we all shut up and you put it on." We became quiet and Scott put the heart monitor on while I seen from the corner of my eye Stiles pulling put duck tape.

"I didn’t know you were into that Stiles." He blushed then glared at me. He wrapped the tape around Scott wrist and told Scott to stand in the goal. I jumped when I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"What the hell are these two idiots doing?" I smirk.

"According to Stiles he can be a better Yoda then you so you and I will be watching Scott be hit with balls." I laughed and Derek smirked at me.

"I think I'm going to help Stiles." I laugh.

"Be easy don’t hurt him too much!" I yell at his back. I start laughing when I see Scott pale when he notice Derek was helping Stiles that's what he gets when he came into our home and start a fight. After three minutes we watch as Scott goes down and wolf out for thirty second. I run to the guys.

"You ok, breath Scott." He did and was able to cool down enough so his heart wasn’t too high.

"Still think Stiles is a better Yoda?" Stiles and Scott glare at Derek.

"You were right I can't be with her." We all nodded.

"Maybe you'll listen to me now." I fell bad for my brother. "I got to go I have something to do." He turned to me.

"Ok go, I have to do a little bit more shopping for the studio." He glared. "What I want a carpet to go under our bed the floors are to cold when I wake up." He smirked and kissed me while the boys gagged.

----------------------------------******--------------------------

'Meet me at the school- Derek'. Ok like that isn't weird I know for a fact Derek doesn’t go to school anymore. I teleport there and I heard screaming and when I turn back to my human form I see Stiles and Scott panting.

"What I did tell you I was a reaper!?" Derek grabbed my hand.

"Hey what're you doing here?" Confused I pull out my phone and show it to the guys. "I- Kelly I didn’t send you that." Even more confused I see a flash and throw a energy ball at it.

"Holy god what is that?"

"The alpha I told you guys the whole town can probably hear it."


"My dear brother that was you that howled?" I heard him nod. Derek grabbed my hand and my brother shirt and pulled us two with Stiles following into the school.
Sign up to rate and review this story