Categories > Original > Horror > The Werewolf And The Reaper

Night School

by vdtwwdtbwwe0809 0 reviews

Is The Dr.Deaton The Alpha? Scott Puts Derek In Danger.

Category: Horror - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2014-09-03 - 1202 words

0Unrated
Kelly

Holy mother of god the alpha is after us and Derek and I are trapped in the school with my brother and Stiles.

"Lock it, lock it!" Scot screamed.

"With what key!?" I rolled my eyes while Derek was looking out the school entrance door. I walked over to Stiles and unbuckled his pants.

"Whoa." Derek was growling and Scott had his jaw on the floor. I took off his belt and tied the doors closed. "Good thinking but that’s not gonna hold it."

"Spaz is right." And as he said that there was a howl and we all ran holding my hand we lead the teenagers into the classroom. Scott and Stiles started pushing the desk up against the door.

"Stop your only making more noise!" The both boys stopped and the four of us was standing in the room in silence until Stiles broke it.

"It's your boss!" Scott gave him a 'are you crazy' look.

"No!" Derek and I sighed.

"Little bro I'm sorry but after you howled and I randomly got this text message that asshole almost ripped a hole in my husband chest." Scott ran his hand through his hair.

" It can't be." Derek rolled his eye and grabbed my hand. I can feel the fear and worry roll of him.

"Uh yeah murdering psycho werewolf!" Derek and I raised our brow. While the two were talking I went to the window.

"No it can't be this is Deaton were talking about." My eyes scanned the parking lot and is that Stiles jeep with the hood bent?

"Like Kelly said you howl she gets a text and he disappears all of a sudden bam she shoots him with her glowy ball thing!"

"Uh guys there's something wrong with Stiles jeep" All three of the guys come over an dtry to find what I'm seeing.

"Spaz it's bent" Stiles twitched.

"No you mean dent."

"No Stiles they both mean bent." Right after I was being pulled down by my husband with his body covering me and we all looked over when we heard something moving across the floor.

"Holy shit." Stiles looked like he sucked a lemon.

"That son of a bitch threw my battery through the window." He started to get up but I pulled him back down.

"Are you crazy? He could be right outside the window!" He nodded.

"He is outside." Both Derek and Scott said.

"I'm going to look." They all nodded and I summoned my ball of energy and peeked my head over the desk we were hiding behind.

"Move?" Derek asked.

"Move." And we all stood up with the energy ball still in my hand. After five minutes of walking around the school Stiles stopped us.

"We can't keep walking around we need to go some where with no windows." I blinked looked around.

"Uh every room has windows in this school." Derek smirked.

"And what I don't get is the alpha knows were here. It can fucking hear our heart beat I think it's playing with us."

"Fuck!." Scott exclaimed.

"Ok, but seriously there has to be a room without windows?" We wall were thinking when Scott said.

"Boys locker room." We nodded and ran in the direction of the locker room. When we got there we closed the door and I got an eerie feeling.

"Call your dad!" Stiles frowned.

"No."

"Yes tell him anything gas leak fire something so that if he gets here him and the police will scare him away." I laughed and Derek shook his head.

"No you idiot it wont care it will kill everyone…"

"Go fucking terminator on their asses!" While they were arguing I felt a shiver.

"Oh god!" I clutched my chest and the guys turned to me.

"What!?'" They all asked.

"I'm getting this cold dark feeling." Derek hissed.

"What!? What does that mean?" Derek ran his hands through his hair.

"It means someone is going to die, when he she someone die I scream." I walked around the room. "But when someone is about to die I get the feeling I just describe to you." They both cursed and Derek move closer to me.

"Can you tell who it is?" Scott asked with fear in his eyes.

"No." They cursed again. Then Derek hissed again but at the door. "Babe what?"

"Someone coming hide!." He grabbed me and we both squeezed into a locker and we can hear Stiles and Scott follow. I held my mouth so no sound will come out and I felt Derek forehead on mine and I looked up and he kissed my nose. The steps were coming closer we heard the door jiggling then squeak open. More footsteps was heard but was going in Scotts direction and both boys screamed. I closed my eyes till Derek called my name.

"Babe open your eyes." I did and we were on the roof of the school with me clutching Derek in a tight grip.

"Oh my god, I didn’t mean to." I looked around and I heard Scott and Stiles scream. "I'm going back." I started to move to jump off the building when Derek grabbed my hand.

"No!" I rip my hand from his.

"No, no that is my brother in there and you expect me to let him and Stiles fend for themselves against the alpha!?" He shushed me.

"That's not what I'm saying.. "But was cut off when my knee buckled and I held in a scream. "Kel, talk to me baby."

"Someone died, Scott what if it was him?" He shook his head no.

"He's related to you, you’re the alpha and he is the beta you'll be able to feel it." I let out a breath of relief. "Now like I was saying we call the police and get them help." I nodded and took out my phone.

"Ugh assholes put me on hold said they got another call." I waited listening to the stupid music when they came back I told them I was driving by the school when I heard screaming and seen a window broken and glass on the ground also it looked like some one was walking around outside. While they said they got a call warning about a prank said they would check on it within fifteen minutes they wanted to see what the sheriff wanted to do. And bot wasn’t it a interesting fifteen minutes while using our hearing we heard Scott my lovely brother frame my husband. Framing him for ever murder done in Beacon Hills for the last three weeks. He also said that I had nothing to do with it and probably held captive. Wow that's all I have to say no more of what the fuck are you doing Scott is more like it!

"Come on the cops are coming and my idiot of a brother just framed his brother in law." He nodded and I teleported him to a cabin far into the woods east of the Hale Home.

"What the hell is this?" I giggled.

"Our home until I can clear your name." I kissed him took his hand and walked into the cabin.
Sign up to rate and review this story