Categories > Original > Horror > The Werewolf And The Reaper

Final Mating Your Brother Is An Idiot

by vdtwwdtbwwe0809 0 reviews

Derek & Kelly Have One Hell Of A Night. They Both Have To Make A Sacrifice.

Category: Horror - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2014-09-03 - 965 words

0Unrated
Kelly

I opened the door to the cabin I owned and Derek and I stepped thorough. I closed the door and watch as Derek look around and nod.

"I like it a lot it's warm homey." I smile at him.

"There's something I've been wanting to ask you but.." He smirked.

"Is it about how we can finally mate, you can mark me like I marked you." I shiver as his eyes flash blue.

"Yes, you know once we do this whole mating thing…" I stop. He walk closer.

"Talk your mind Kel." He cups my face.

"Once it's done there's no turning back. You and I can't be with anyone else.." He growled.

"Who said I wanted to be Kel.." I place my finger on his lips.

"We been together for two years known each other for three. We both have fucked up lives you lost my cousin Paige and Kate screwed you over." I cup his face an rub my thumb over his smooth cheek. "Were mates for life after this till one of us die we can't be with anyone else, we can feel each other pain." I kiss his lips. "Our chance of having babies are twice as strong now I don't even think birth control will work." He rubbed his nose against mine.

"I never thought that what happened between me and Paige then Kate and my whole family being whipped out that I'll ever be able to trust or love like I do you Kelly." I smile and he grab my hand and lead us towards the couch. "Did I love Paige yea I was a cocky son of a bitch and she didn’t take my shit." He laughed and so did I that was so like my cousin Paige. "Then Kate came along and she was this sexy older women who gave this naïve sixteen year old boy who was out of his mind with grief over the girl he just lost attention and I soaked it up." He stared off into space for a little bit. "But with you it's so different. We met in a coffee shop my sister and I you had the balls to walk up to two werewolfs and befriend them not only that gave up the money you spent for college to help us out with an apartment and to get our lives together." My eyes were tearing.

"A new start." He nodded.

"That's what you told us, it was like you knew what happen you became our best friend and I fell for you when Kate caught up to us you whopped that bitches ass and later you told me you were a supernatural creature too and you hate the Argents as much as I do." We both laugh. "So this whole bs that just poured out of your mouth about being with someone else." He growled. "Your all I want your just as stubborn as Paige ever been you kick my ass when needed and I appreciate it and the whole baby thing I want children with you." He laughed. "This world is dangerous I know it but we can die by getting hit by a car, drowning hell even chocking on fucking food." I laughed. "Would it making having kids a little bit harder hell yea but I wouldn’t mind watching your stomach swell with our pup and you cursing my name when he she is coming into this world." I smile and straddle his lap. Both our eyes flash his blue mine red and I remove his shirt and lick the spot between his shoulder and neck and extend my fangs and bite and I couldn’t remember anything after that except for my clothes being ripped off and carried into the bedroom.

----------------------------------********---------------------------------------

We were both panting and thank god the position we were in was comfortable because we were locked and it hurt to fucking move. I laugh.

"I remember you telling me about his but fuck, I can't move." I laughed again. He growled and nipped at the mark he bite again. I moaned. "No more." He laughed then stiffened.

"Your brother made me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state Kelly, he's a fucking idiot." I kicked his leg which he growled at.

"Yes he's an idiot but he panicked and I don't know why the fuck he named you as the killer." I feel him play with my hair.

"What're we going to do now I can't be seen around town?" I move to see if we were still locked. I sighed when we weren't and he pulled away.

"If by some miracle you can get around during the day then we'll do it if not I'll talk to the boys and we both can be in town at night." I tangle my legs with his. "We can hide here and the west side is the Hale house we can hide there two but what I'm afraid of is our phones they will be listening in to my phone calls they want to know if I'm contacting you." He nodded and his hand was rubbing my back.

"Disposable phones?" I nodded.

"That can work but I can't be the one buying them I'll be followed to. Damn it Scott!" He moved himself away from me and sat himself against the head board.

"Then you should stay away and I'll contact you we'll.." I shook my head.

"No fucking way am I st.."

"I don’t like it either Kelly, but you and I both know it needs to be done." I sigh.

"I am so kicking my brother ass for this." He laughed.


"Your not the only one." I stuck my tongue at him and he laughed again.
Sign up to rate and review this story