Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Young and Reckless

Chapter 20

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

Chapter 20

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-10 - Updated: 2006-08-11 - 538 words

0Unrated
Thanks for the review everyone! Laura and I appreciate it! here is a couple more chapters for you!

Chapter 20

Laura's POV

The last couple of days Stacey and Pete have been avoiding each other. For what reason I do not know. When I asked either one about it they just shrugged and walked away. Oh well whatever it is it cant be that important. But what is important is that we get to stay in a hotel tonight! I am so excited! And then to top it off we have three days off after tonights concert and we are in orlando! You know what that means! Disneyworld and Universal! I am so excited. We still havent decided which one we are going to or when but we are deffinitaly going to one.

"Hey whatcha doing" Joe asked breaking me from my thoughts.

"nothing just thinking about how excited I am about the next couple of days" I answered him moving over so he had room to sit.

"I know its so great! But until then I challenge you to a game of Mortal Combat" He yelled striking a pose.

"You are such a dork" I laughed moving down to the floor so we could play.

"yeah but you wouldn't have me any other way?" he smiled at me.

"are you sure about that?" I laughed.

"Oh you think your cute" he smirked tackling me and tickling me.

"no haha...please don't" I hate being tickled! He suddenly stopped and stared right into my eyes. We got closer and closer until I felt his lips upon my.

"Oh shit" he mummbled pulling away in haste.

"I'm sorry it was that bad" I growled sitting up and moving away from him.

"no no don't get me wrong...its not that...you're my best friends little sister...I cant do that" he said running a hand through his hair.

"is that all I will ever be...Pete's little sister?" I asked trying to fight back the tears. He just shook his head and walked away. What the hell? Its not fair!




Stacey's POV

I walked into the little kitchen on the bus and guess who was there...Pete. Damn it! He acts like I have cooties or something haha. How second grade. He wouldn't even look at me.

"your such an asshole" I growled as he walked passed me. He stopped short and then turned to look at me. He looked like he wanted to say something but he just turned and walked away. Yup asshole is right.

"hey so I just wanted to let you know that we have the concert tonight then we are spending the day in the hotel tomorrow and then one of the parks the next day" Patrick said coming in and grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge.

"sounds like a plan to me" I muttered taking a bite from my hot pocket.

"what wrong?"

"not a thing" I smile up at him and hugging him before walking away. I laughed at the confused look on his face. I turned around and came face to face with Pete.

"sorry" I muttered walking past him. He just nodded and walked off. Man what an ass.
Sign up to rate and review this story