Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > the fire burns forever

Remember Me For Centuries

by meesheemooroo 0 reviews

A magical Patrick/o.c story. There's no doubt Paige is a nerd and her best friend ,Amelia isn't. Together they face the hardships and obstacles of becoming adults along with a special group of boys...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2014-09-05 - Updated: 2014-09-15 - 1315 words

0Unrated
this is the last fanfic I will be writing, and I promise you it will be even more exciting as the first one I've ever written.

I shot up after hearing the most hellish sound in existence, my alarm clock. Year after year, weekday after weekday it's loud beeping always echoed in my brain even after I smack it off. I rolled out of my bed with my eyes still half closed remembering I had hit the snooze button way over my self allotted limit for the morning. My eyes opened and widened as I glanced at my alarm again and realized I was an hour late for school. I randomly grabbed a pair of jeans and a Hollister shirt out of my closet and raced to put them on.
"I don't have time for this today, jeans!" I shouted angrily as I hopped around my floor with my foot stuck in a carefully placed knee rip in my jeans.I hoped my parents didn't find out about this, I had already been late three times this month and I didn't want to be grounded until my eighteenth birthday which was only in three months, a day after graduation. That month is to be a every eventful month for me... if I didn't blow it.
I ran to my bathroom and fixed my short black hair shock was cut into a pixie cut but now stuck up everywhere due to bed head. Once my hair was managed I ran back to my room and grabbed my car knees off my change covered dresser and left.

I blared my chemical romance the whole short five minute drive to the school parking lot which was already filled with cars. I drove around for a good five minutes trying to find a spot to park, guess it didn't matter if I was any later. I finally parked and made my way across the parking lot and into the deserted halls. My walk to my locker was lonely due to the fact everyone was in class right now. I wondered briefly what Amelia was doing without me in English then decided I would know soon enough.
As I walked into the classroom my skinny redfaced teacher with hair so blonde it was yellow, paused her lecture to the class just to watch me walk in. She glared at me making the other students look at me too. I embarrassedly took my seat next to Amelia who was giving me a smirk. I settled in and Mrs.Red face continued her lecture.
I saw a black finger nailed hand slide folded up note onto my desk the moment the teacher turned around. I opened it as quietly as I could.
"Where the hell where you?! You missed a fight this morning!" It read.
"Over slept. Don't care." I wrote back and passed the note back. I looked over at Amelia and her mess of black "scene hair" as she called it scribbling words down on the paper before handing it back to me.
"Fights are cool. Were you up all night writing music again? I really don't see what you get out of that. Speaking of things more fun than that, party, tonight, at that cliff kids go to make out supposed to be a wicked awesome show, wanna go?" The note read. I looked over at her with raised eyebrows and she smiled a big smile.
"You know my parents wouldn't let me do that." I slipped the note back within seconds I got a response.
"I can have my mom lie and say your staying the night at my house to study for a final. I've been to your house hundreds of times this year and you've only been to mine like two. Besides it's a friday." She wrote back. My parents were strict and had life all planned out for me basically since I was born, they were both avid workaholics with a dream for their only child. Amelia's parents, however were a different story. Amelia's dad died when she started high school and her mom was always busy doing her own thing, she was what was called a 'cool mom'.
"Fine" I wrote back.
"Already sent a text to mom telling her to talk to your parents." She sent back. The bell wrong and we all jumped out of our seats and raced to the door.
"Why do you want to go so bad anyway?" I asked knowing her reasoning behind this already. Amelia never kept things the same especially her room, her hair, and her boyfriends.
"It will be super fun to drag you out of the house. Plus there's this guy I like, he's in a band that's play in there tonight." She said basically swooning at the thought.
Amelia and I were the total opposite she was boy crazy, while I wasn't interested. She was emo while I was a geek. She was wild and a mess while I was care full and organized.
My text message ring went off and I checked it to see it was my mom.
"Hey, just talked to Amelia's mom, your staying until Sunday night, study hard." I showed Amelia the text and we both couldn't honestly believe it. I sent mom a quick thanks and parted with Amelia to go to our next classes.
For the rest of the day I told myself this is what teenagers do and it was more of a rite of passage to reassure myself and to keep the guilt of lieing to my parents out.

I met Amelia in the hall by my last class and we walked to our cars. I followed hers to her house.
As we walked in there didn't look to be anyone home. Amelia carelessly threw her backpack down in the entrance way where I carefully placed mine against the awll so no one would fall over it.
We walked up the stairs to her room. The deep purple walls were still heavily decorated with posers and crap just as I had remembered.
"We have a minute before we leave, so let's get you into some better clothes, shall we?" She asked already digging through her closet and tossing random articles of clothing st me.
"But, my clothes are fine." I said.
"This is not the kind of show you want to be dressed like that at, the people there will be more like...well, me." She said making a valid point, I wouldn't want to stand out.
I quickly changed into the clothes and looked down at my body, black skinny jeans, and a pink skull shirt with a studded belt. Then she came at me with an eyeliner pencil and a can of hairspray making me back up.
"Come on! Just let it happen." She said, I was in her house and knew I would be defeated if I didn't surrender anyway. It was over before I knew it she handed me a tight hoodie, an ass load of bracelets and sweat wrist bands and a pair of chuck Taylor shoes. I put them all on and she led me by the wrist to her bathroom excited about her work.
I stood there looking myself.
"I look like I own hot topic." I said. The thick black eyeliner did make my blue eyes pop. "I also feel like there are so many items on my body I might be weighed down." I said. I felt the back of my hair which was now all spikey and I had a makeshift bang in the front.
"What's up with my hair?" I asked.
"Its called a dyke spike, SK many girls and guys have it, I saw it on MySpace." She shrugged.
"It looks and feels funny" I said touching the crunchy hair sprayed back again.
"Suck it up and let's get moving." She laughed.
Sign up to rate and review this story