Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Blessing or Burden (joel & Benji Madden plus others)

pt 15 The Night Before Prom

by Reign_Madden 0 reviews

Im not telling, haha I have the power lol, Sorry I have issues. :(

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-08-11 - Updated: 2006-08-11 - 1356 words

0Unrated
It's Friday night the night before prom. As usual your having Friday night dinner at the Madden's.
'So' Robin says spooning vegetables onto your plate 'have you heard anymore from your secret admirer.' You were all sitting around the dinner table waiting to be served your vegetables. You had to be served them otherwise you and the boys wouldn't bother eating them.
'Yeah, he left some flowers in my locker today.' You reply eating a forkful of mashed potato.
'Oh this is very romantic, isn't it boys.' She asked looking at her sons.
'Yeahshdg verhffy romanhfhtic.' They said in unison.
'Don't talk with your mouths full.' Robin snaps.
'We said yeah it's very romantic.' Joel repeats swallowing his food.
'Who's helping you get ready?' Sarah asks.
'Well no one I'm doing it myself since my mum and Chris went away for the weekend.' I answer
'Well that's nonsense, come over here Saturday evening and Sarah and I will help you get ready, plus I want to take some pictures of you and the boys. I'm dying to see your dress by the way Reign.' Robin says.
You ordered your dress two weeks ago and it came yesterday, only Kelly and Lisa had seen it. It was gorgeous.
'So it's settled.' Sarah says 'Come over and get ready then we'll drop you back to your place, so prince charming can take you to the ball.'

That night while sitting in your room, you thought up all the guys it could possible be. You switch off the light and get into bed. You were asleep maybe 10 mins when you hear a knock at the window. You sit up and switch on the bedside lamp. You go to the window and draw back the curtains.
'Benji what are you doing her it's midnight?' You say.
'Let me in it's cold' He said frowning. You go to open the window when you remember your dress hanging up on the back of the door. 'Ok hold on a sec.' you say. You run to your bedroom door and carefully take down your dress and hang it in the closet, all the while listening to Benji complaining that it's cold.
'Damn girl, what were you doing?' He complains when you finally let him in.
'I was hiding my dress.' You reply smiling
'You and that damn dress.' He says taking off his jacket.
'What are you doing here any way?' You ask him climbing back into bed and under the covers.
'Well my mum was worried about you being here all on your own, and to be honest so was Joel and I. So I came to check on you.' He says
'Well as you can see I'm absolutely fine.' You say smiling; it was nice to be loved.
'So you don't need rescuing of any kind' he asks looking under the bed.
'No I don't need rescuing, thank you. What are you doing?' you ask
'I'm looking for monsters and or goblins, you can never be too sure these days' he replies standing up.
'Well the only goblin here is you' you say laughing.
'So m'lady are you excited about tomorrow.' He asks
'Yes' you say nearly jumping out the bed 'Benji I'm so excited. I can't wait to wear my dress.'
'What is it about these dresses?' He asks with a puzzled look on his face
'When you see it you'll know.' You reply
'Ok so let me see, go put it on.' He says casually
'Na ah no way' you reply shaking your head. 'You'll see it tomorrow like everyone else.'
'Ah come on go put it on, there's a good chance that I won't even see you in it tomorrow. Please I wanna know what all the fuss is about.' He says with his puppy dog eyes that are oh so hard to resist.
'Fine' you say getting off the bed and walking to your closet. 'You have to close your eyes, while I get it out though.' You watch him sit down on the bed and cover his eyes with his hands.
'That's not good enough, I don't trust you Mr Madden' you say walking over to him.
'How can you not trust me? I'm the most trustworthy guy in the world.' He says grinning. You stand between his legs and take his hands away from his eyes. You put your hands behind his head and loosen his bandana, bringing it down to cover his eyes before tightening it.
'That's better' you whisper in his ear.
You walk back to your closet and get your dress before going into your ensuite bathroom.

Benji p.o.v

I didn't know how she'd look in her dress, but what I did know was I wanted to see her in first, without any one else being around.
I felt her hands on mine and I got butterflies, she was driving me crazy. I wanted to tell her how I felt about her but I couldn't. Not until tomorrow night, when I surprise her by taking her to prom. She blindfolded me and whispered in my ear, and I felt a shiver down my spine. I wanted to hold her, and feel her lips against mine it was driving me insane, not being able to tell her. But it will be worth the wait, when she's finds out it's me who sent her the corsage and flowers.
'Ok you can look now I'm ready.' I hear her say.
I slide down the blindfold and I'm stunned. She looked so beautiful, the way the dress hugged her slim hips was enough to send me over the edge. The dress emphasised her perfect breasts even more. I loved the way I could see her leg, through the thigh high split and I liked the colours too she looked perfect.
'Well what do you think?' She said breaking the spell.
'Wow... you look.... I mean...wow' I couldn't even talk; I watched her spin around giggling.
She really was beautiful.
'I'm glad you like it, I just hope my admirer does' She says 'Now would you please unzip me.'
I walked over to where she was standing, she turned around and I unzipped her I could smell the scent of her hair. She turned around to face me and we were inches apart. I tried to stop myself, but I couldn't I leaned in and gently pressed my lips against hers. I slid my hands around her waist and pulled her closer to me.

Normal p.o.v

'OMG Benji is kissing me' you scream inside your head. You opened your mouth allowing his tongue to massage yours. You wanted to taste him so badly. Your hold your dress up with one hand and slip your other around his neck. You can feel his heart rapidly beating against his chest and you know yours is beating exactly the same.
You pull away, both of you breathing heavily resting your head against his forehead.

Benji p.o.v

I didn't want to stop kissing her I wanted to stay like that forever, but I had to leave.
'Reign I have to go.' I whisper letting go of her waist.
I reluctantly turned away from her and walk over to the window. I open it and feel the rush of the cold night air hit me, it felt really good against my face.
'Goodnight Reign.'

Normal p.o.v

You felt him pull away, you didn't want him to go, and it felt amazing to be in his arms.
You watch him leave and say goodnight. You badly wanted to pull him back and kiss him again, but you let him go.
You lock the window after him, take off your dress and slip into bed. You switch off the lamp and fall into a deep and pleasant sleep.




* The links here are the 3 dresses that I liked, It's up to you which one you want her to wear, I described the first one, but take your pick.

http://www.dresses.com/order/9084.html

http://www.dresses.com/order/1125.html

http://www.dresses.com/order/9068.html
Sign up to rate and review this story