Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Blessing or Burden (joel & Benji Madden plus others)

pt 16 Prom Night 1

by Reign_Madden 2 reviews

Please read and review

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Humor - Published: 2006-08-11 - Updated: 2006-08-11 - 1094 words

0Unrated
You spent the morning working at the pet shop, you needed the cash and not only that but it gets quite busy on a Saturday morning. Scott Matthews your supervisor let you leave at 1.00pm he knew it was prom night.
You spent the rest of the afternoon in the beauty salon.

6.00pm

You just reached home, you've got two hours to get ready and you're not even at the Maddens yet. You just came back from the beauty shop, you've had your nails manicured and your hair curled. You knew you were running late so you asked Joel to pick up your shoes, you spent 15 minutes describing them to him in exact detail.

You go to room, and find Joel sitting on your bed.
'Hey Joely-Moley.' You say kissing him on the top of his head.
'Where've you been, I've been here for ages.' He says falling back on to his elbows.'
'I know I'm sorry, I was getting beautified and it took ages.' You answer spinning around for emphasis.
'It's cool don't worry about it, but we have got to get going.' He replies sitting up.
'Ok let me just grab my stuff and we can go.' You say collecting your dress from the closet. You pick up a small backpack and carefully place your corsage inside.
'Ok what else, dress, toiletries, make up, tooth brush, bra, thong, condoms, handcuffs....'
'Hey hey' Joel cries holding up his hands 'I don't wanna hear that shit.' He states getting off the bed. 'If it was up to me you'd be wearing a chastity belt.' You laugh out loud and zipped up the bag.
'I was just kidding Joel, you are way to protective of me I'm a big girl you know.' You say handing him the bag.
'I know that it's just... I can't help it you're my best friend and I love you lots, so I can't help but act like that.' He says with an apologetic look on his face.
'It's ok I wouldn't want you any other way.' You reply.
You both head for the door before you remember your shoes.
'Joel did you get my shoes?' You ask turning to face him. The room went deathly quiet and all of a sudden he looked like a deer in headlights
'Oh holy crap! I completely forgot all about them.' He croaks.
'WHAT?' you shout hitting him in the arm. 'Oh my god I have no shoes, what am I going to do?' You start pacing the room, before running over to the closet and tossing things around looking for an old pair of shoes.
'Err Reign...' Joel said trying to catch your attention
'Not now Joel I'm looking for shoes' you snap, deliberately throwing an old trainer in his direction.
'Reign the shoes are at my house I was just kidding.' He says smiling.
You get up slowly 'you were kidding? Of course, lets play a joke on Reign two hours before prom.'you cry walking right past him and pushing him.
'I was just kidding Reign don't get pissed off.' He calls out following you downstairs.
You get to the kitchen exit and grab your keys off the counter. You hold the door open for him as he stops in the doorway
'By the way Miss Reign your hair looks mighty purdy.' He says tipping his hat. You shove him out the door locking it behind you.

6.55pm

It was sheer madness at the Madden's. Joel and Benji were fighting for the bathroom. They both waited to the last minute to get in there. You were running around looking for eyeliner and Sarah and Robin kept suddenly bursting into Josh's bedroom hoping to catch you in your dress.
You go into the boy's room to get some eyeliner; you knew Benji had some somewhere. You find some and just as you go to leave Benji walks in. He looks all pink and wet from the shower. You can see his bare chest, and some of the tattoos he has on his arms. God he is sexy and you can't help but stare.
'Can I help you?' he asks noticing you staring at the towel wrapped around his waist.
'Nope I'm good.' You reply blushing and rushing past him.

7.15pm

'Benjamin, Joel, Reign, hurry up I wanna take some picture before you go.' Robin calls from the bottom of the stairs.
'Reign can I come in?' Joel asks from the other side of the door. You had just strapped up your shoes and were looking at the final result in the full-length mirror.
'Yeah come in Joel' you call back.
You continue to looking in the mirror as Joel walks in.
'Wow Reign, you look gre.... I mean.... amazing. He finally says.
'Thanks Joel' you say as he hugs you from behind.
'You look very nice yourself there Mr Madden.' you reply
'I know I know, I'm just too sexy for words.' He answers letting you go.
'Lets go we got like 45 minutes to take photos and get you back home.' He says grabbing your hand and pulling you out the door.

You walk into the living room hand in hand with Joel.
Billy, Paul, Kelly, Lisa and Kara are already crammed into the living room.
'Oh Reign, you look gorgeous.' Sarah and Robin cry in unison fussing over you.
'Ok I want a group picture first, then one with just the guys, then one with just the girls.' Robin orders.
We all stood obediently for our pictures, there were no silly faces, offending fingers or bunny ears. After Joel and Kara had a photo done of just the two of them, Robin demanded that you take one with Benji. You complied with Robin's wish and Benji slid his arms around your waist from behind. You placed your hands on his and Robin took the picture.
'That was a very beautiful picture.' She says her eyes glistening with tears.
Benji left to pick up his date around 7:30 and after a couple more it really was time to go.
You watched the others pile into the white limo. While you got in the car with Robin so she could drive you home.

7.55pm

You'd been at home for a whole ten minutes, and you were so nervous. You kept pacing up and down the hallway, waiting to hear the knock.
Finally you hear a faint knocking at the door, you open it, your heart beating madly against your chest.
'OMG' you gasp at the person in front of you 'You're my date.'
Sign up to rate and review this story