Categories > TV > Doctor Who > The Companion Adventures

Chapter Two : The Beginning

by Kiyohime93 0 reviews

Category: Doctor Who - Rating: R - Genres: Sci-fi - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2014-09-11 - 926 words

1Hot
I do not own Doctor Who or anything related to it. This is just a lemon fan fiction for the reader to enjoy. If you do not like Doctor Who or how I portray the characters, then back out of reading now. Nope? You've been warned. Enjoy!

Chapter Two : The Beginning

The four of them ate at Louie's just around the corner from where Amy and Martha had been fighting. After dinner, Rose insisted for all of them to come to her place since River's T.A.R.D.I.S. was in the alleyway nearby repairing itself.
As they walked in the door, Rose said, "Welcome to my flat. It isn't much, but it's home for the moment."
The three women sat on the sofa in the living area as Rose found the tea kettle and set water on to boil in the kitchen before joining them. "Well, I was wondering River, what would we be doing in the T.A.R.D.I.S. while in between travelling around?"
River sat back crossing her legs one over the other before she answered Rose's question. "I was thinking we wouldn't have too much time to ourselves considering how much we're going to be out and about, but I believe we would find time for us girls to do something."
Martha's mind instantly went wild with thoughts of being with three women. She shook her head attempting to clear her mind of such impure thoughts. "We won't be looking for trouble all the time, now will we?" she asked River.
"Oh no, of course not. We'll be seeing things here and there throughout all of time and space. It's like travelling with The Doctor, but without him actually being there."
Amy sat back looking at the ceiling, "Don't any of you wonder what he had to go do before he left us on our own?"
Rose crossed her arms, "Yeah, I mean he told me that he had to handle some important stuff, dropped me off at home and then left in that blue box of his. That's just not like him."
"Aren't you all forgetting I'm the one that left him before he could leave me?" Martha spoke soon feeling their eyes upon her. "Hey, I'm not saying it was bad being with him, I just couldn't handle the craziness any longer."
River placed her hand on Martha's shoulder, "We're not blaming you, Martha. So quit feeling like we're gonna gang up on you just because you left and we didn't."
Amy huffed at the notion of someone actually leaving The Doctor, "Hmph, if you didn't like him in the first place, why did you ever travel with him to begin with?"
Martha's face instantly grew hot at the notion that this impertenant redhead was bringing up the fight from earlier again. "Don't you have something better to do rather than pick a fight with me?"
Amy stuck out her tongue before River pushed Martha to the other side of the sofa and sat between them. "Oh bloody hell you two! You are acting like children. Oh god, I'm becoming like my father," River said looking at Amy.
Amy couldn't help but laugh at that notion and Martha couldn't hold back her laughing either as Rose came back from the kitchen with tea.
All through the night, the four of them shared stories about quirks regarding The Doctor and thinking of where they would go next.

****

When the morning came around, the women had all been sleeping on the floor, on the sofa and on the chairs. Rose woke up realizing that River was gone. She changed her clothes and walked to the alleyway where she was certain River would be. She saw a dark blue almost black T.A.R.D.I.S.. It was darker than The Doctor's but seemed to be almost identical in every way. She knocked on the door and was greeted by a wide smile.
"Oh Rose, I'm glad your here. The T.A.R.D.I.S. is ready for flight and I need you to go get the other two sleepy-heads up," River said turning a few knobs on the control panel.
Rose nodded and rushed back to her flat to find that both women were up and looking for her. "River says the T.A.R.D.I.S. is ready, we have to go meet her now."
Amy and Martha had a different feeling about each other since they were now comfortable with talking to one another without a screaming match.

The women made their way to the doors of the T.A.R.D.I.S. and walked inside.
"I cannot believe it, it looks just like his," Amy exclaimed.
Martha was hesitant about going into the time machine but she walked in anyway, memories coming back to her and flooding her mind. "How did you get this T.A.R.D.I.S, River?"
"Spoilers," River said.
Rose's stomach let out a slight growl as she grabbed her abdomen. "I believe there is a mini-dalek in my stomach saying feed me," she said laughing.
River snapped her fingers causing the T.A.R.D.I.S. doors to shut before turning a knob on the control panel, "Well, how about breakfast in Barcelona 1758?" She pulled a lever causing the machine to start whirring. "You had better hang on!" she said as she flipped a switch sending the women backward as they reached to hold on to something.

Next Chapter | Chapter Three : The Experience
Sign up to rate and review this story