Categories > TV > Doctor Who > The Companion Adventures

Chapter Three : The Experience

by Kiyohime93 0 reviews

Category: Doctor Who - Rating: R - Genres: Sci-fi - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2014-09-11 - 1562 words

1Hot
I do not own Doctor Who or anything related to it. This is just a lemon fan fiction for the reader to enjoy. If you do not like Doctor Who or how I portray the characters, then back out of reading now. Nope? You've been warned. Enjoy!

Chapter Three : The Experience

It wasn't too long before they ended up at their destination. River flipped the lever back down bringing the T.A.R.D.I.S. to a halt before snapping her fingers again opening the door. "Barcelona Spain, 1758, ladies."
Amy, Martha and Rose poked their heads out the door seeing where they were. It was just as River said, they were in Spain! They left the comfort of the time machine to go to a small market on the banks of the Besòs River. Everything seemed so different here in this time.
"Wow, everything is so beautiful here," Rose said as they sat down to eat.
"Yeah, it's amazing here," Amy replied.
Martha was feeling a bit awkward. She had woken up with a strange feeling in her pants that she hadn't felt before except when she was alone at home watching naughty channels on her telly.
River could tell that something was up with Martha, "Martha-dear, is everything alright?"
Martha was brought back to reality as she responded, "Oh um..well I was wanting to ask you all a question but not sure how each of you would reply."
Rose looked at Martha with a weird expression on her face, "Well I don't know why it would hurt for you to ask something. Go ahead, ask away."
Martha's face grew hot at the embarassment of it all, "Well, you see...I was wondering how we would handle our, you know, urges while travelling."
River could understand where she was coming from with that question, "Well since we don't have any men with us on the T.A.R.D.I.S., we'd just have to handle it ourselves, won't we?"
Amy couldn't believe what she was hearing her daughter say, "River! You mean...we'd have to, ya know, with each other?"
Rose was astounded by all of this. Sure she had thought of doing it with the same sex but never thought she would be doing it in this lifetime. "So let me get this straight, you would expect us to play with ourselves to release the urges that lie within our pants?"
River shrugged, "Well, either that or with each other, whatever tickles your fancy."
Martha's face was fully hot now, hearing these women she didn't know about until yesterday talk so freely about such issues. "I'm sorry that I brought it up, I just thought.."
"You're bi, aren't you Martha?" River asked.
Martha's mouth went dry before she responded, "Well, I haven't thought about myself that way, but sure I guess so."
River patted her on the shoulder giving her a reassuring smile, "Don't worry, Martha. We've all had at one time thoughts about doing it with the same sex."
Amy and Rose laughed a bit at the expression on Martha's face. "Yeah, I admit to thinking about it too, Martha," Rose said.
"Sure, who hasn't. Maybe we could do something later on after exploring here a bit," Amy said with a reassuring tone in her voice.

****

Their meal arrived and they all ate before leaving to go the Castle of Valencia. It wasn't too long before everyone was growing tired and the sun was about to go down on their first day travelling through time and space. River led them all back to the T.A.R.D.I.S. and turned a few knobs making the T.A.R.D.I.S. disappear into the continuum.
"Well, are we gonna do something about what we talked about earlier, or not?" Amy spoke up causing silence among the women.
River laughed before leaning against the console of the time machine. "Well, I know that there is a huge bedroom down the stairs and to the left in this thing, if anyone wants to go there." All of them followed River to the bedroom she had described as she closed the door behind them.
Rose saw Martha becoming anxious as she whispered in her ear grabbing her new friend's breast giving it a firm squeeze, "You do want this don't you?"
Martha let out a gasp as chills ran through her body sending signals to her nether region. "It isn't weird, is it?"
River and Amy were already kissing each other removing each others tops as River responded, "Not at all, Martha. Just go with the flow." River reached into her mother's pants finding her way to Amy's slit bringing a moan from the redhead's throat as they both kissed deeply.
Rose had released Martha's perfect breast and pulled her own shirt off showing the dark-skinned beauty her taut white orbs complete with pointy pink nipples. "Come now, don't you wanna taste them," she asked Martha grabbing one holding it up for her to see.
Martha instantly felt hot in her pants, her underwear sticking to her overly moist pussy. She couldn't handle it any longer and removed all of her clothes standing naked, her shaved pussy mound for all to see. She walked over to Rose and took her breast into her mouth, sucking gently before nipping at the erect nipple, bringing a pleasured moan from the blonde's throat.
Amy and River had made their way over to the huge bed, Amy lying on her back with her glistening cunt proudly on display for her daughter. River brought one hand to her mother's breast and the other to her clit as she began to gently pinch Amy's clit as she pushed her tongue in and out of her mother's womanly hole. Amy let out a loud moan proving that she was truly enjoying this.
Rose moved Martha to the bed pushing the dark-skinned woman down on to the mattress and spreading her legs wide so she could see her new friend's pussy. "My my, what a lovely cunt you have, Martha." Martha threw her head back as she soon felt Rose lick along the length of her pussy lips before finding the clit, causing Martha to moan out with delight. "Oh fuck," was all that could escape Martha's lips.
Amy and Martha were being pleased by Rose and River in ways they couldn't imagine. They both gripped the sheets before they looked at each other. They moved towards one another causing their lips to join and their tongues moving in and out of each others mouths. Rose and River were closer to one another now and in between eating out the other women, they would kiss deeply, allowing one another to taste Amy and Martha's juices.
Martha was so close to an impending release that she began to buck her hips up to meet Rose's talented mouth more and more before she was sent over the edge with such a powerful orgasm.
Amy began to moan out more and more as she too was about to cum. "Unnnghhh River, I'm..about..to CUUUMMMMM!!!" she screamed out as her pussy squirted her honey into the waiting mouth of River Song.
Both women were writhing in pure pleasure before Rose and River pulled out thick rabbit vibrators placing them in Amy and Martha's wet cunts before they switched positions, moving to place their drenched pussys over Amy and Martha's mouths. "Now you eat us out while these are in your cunts and don't forget to moan," River said as she lowered her hot snatch over Martha's mouth.
Amy's orgasm was still hitting her when Rose placed the vibrator into her fuck-hole. She watched as Rose lowered herself over her face. She moved her hands up to Rose's breasts squeezing them as she began to dart her tongue in and out of the blonde's pussy, then lapping at the clit moaning as she did so, causing Rose to moan out in approval.
Martha's pussy was contracting constantly around the vibrator as she began to moan into River's drenched cunt. She moved one hand up to River's breast and the other to flick at her clit while her tongue moved in such a manner she hadn't thought possible, skillfully licking River's pussy, bringing pleasure-filled moans from River's mouth. "Ohh, you two...are amazing!"
River and Rose were so close to cumming and they both crashed over the edge as waves of immense pleasure washed over them. Martha and Amy were soon cumming as well as all four women partook in this orgy. They all four collapsed onto the bed, laying next to one another, panting as they all basked in the afterglow of their wonderful releases.
"Well...Martha...that wasn't weird now...was it?" River asked her as she smiled looking at the pleasured face of her new friend.
Martha shook her head, "Oh no, that was perfectly..amazing...River."
Amy and Rose nodded in agreement with Martha as Rose spoke up, "God, keep this all up and I might never go back with The Doctor when he returns."
Amy raised her hand weakly, "I second that."

Next Chapter | Chapter Four : The Wild Frontier
~Sorry if the first few chapters seem short, but they are to basically get the reader into the story and then gradually build along the way.~
Sign up to rate and review this story