Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Let Yourself Go

Chapter one

by RebeccaRevenge 0 reviews

I wonder if she heard the fear in my voice.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2014-08-27 - Updated: 2014-09-12 - 1124 words

1Exciting
“I can’t do this.”

“Yes, you can. If you love me you will do this one thing for me.”

My eyes darted to the rearview mirror for the hundredth time. “What if we get caught? What do we do th-“

He grabbed my face with one hand and I was suddenly looking into his fierce eyes. “We are not going to get caught. You got that? The only way we would get caught is if you kept asking stupid questions like this,” he pushed my face away. “Hey, after we get all that money we should fuck on top of it, huh?” he let out an airy laugh.

I was looking out the window, trying to hide the fact that I was crying. “Yeah,”

I suddenly felt my hair being pulled. He twisted my head around so I was looking at him once more. He grabbed my hand and put it over his pants. “Feel that? Yeah, that’s gonna be all yours when all this is over.” He kissed me roughly.

When he was done kissing me he pushed me away and looked around. When he saw that no one was around, he unbuckled his seatbelt and reached in the backseat for something. He sat back down and threw me what seemed like a beanie.

“What is this?” I asked.

“It’s your mask, bitch,” he then handed me a gun. “Do you know what this is?” he asked mockingly.

“Daniel, I told you that I wasn’t going to use a gun,” I said tightly.

“Listen to me. You are gonna do as I say and you aren’t going to bitch about it, you hear me?” he said bitterly.

I bit the inside of my cheeks to keep myself from saying anything else and just nodded. He smiled and kissed me roughly again.

“Follow my lead, okay? You better not fuck this up,”

“Or what?”

He put his gun to my head. “Or I’ll fucking kill you.”

We stared at each other for a little bit and for a second I saw the guy that I fell in love with all those years ago. His soft gray eyes looked into mine and I tried to think about where it all went wrong. One day we were planning on spending our lives together then the next we are in a fucking parking lot getting ready to rob a bank. I finally broke eye contact and looked at the window again, hiding my tears.

“The guys are here, get ready.”

I saw a car pull up next to us and four people came out. All of them kept looking over their shoulders as if someone was following them. Daniel rushed out the car and slammed the door behind him. I saw him saunter over to the group of people and my heart started racing. I looked so small compared to those five men. How the hell am I going to rob a bank? Daniel turned to me and motioned for me to get out the car. I took in a deep breath and got out the car. Daniel immediately grabbed my wrist and pulled me into him.

“This is my girl. She’s gonna be helping us today,” Daniel said, rather proudly.

“Uh, hello.” I said.

The four men all looked at me up and down. I was instantly uncomfortable. Daniel noticed this and threw his arm over my shoulders, as if that was going to protect me.

“Are you guys ready?” Daniel asked everyone.

They all nodded as they kept staring at me. Daniel let go of me and everyone put on their masks on at the same time. I hurriedly did the same. This is it. My hands started to shake as Daniel handed me my gun again.

The next five minutes is a blur. I remember we all busted into the bank and hearing Daniel shouting out orders. The four other guys were pointing their gun at everyone who dared to move. I tried to stop my hands from shaking as I held up my gun to the teller ordering her to give me all the money they had. I wonder if she heard the fear in my voice. She pleaded for me to stop and not too shoot her. She had two kids at home. I knew in the back of my mind that I wasn’t going to shoot anybody. I couldn’t. I heard Daniel yell at someone to go back on the ground and that’s when I heard a loud bang and screaming. I quickly turned around and saw an elderly man laying on the ground in a pool of blood with Daniel standing over him. I heard police sirens in the distance and Daniel yelled at me to hurry up. I turned back to the teller and I went to scream at her to give me the rest of the money but nothing came out. I can’t do this anymore. I dropped the bag full of money and ran for it. I heard Daniel yelling at me, telling me to stop. I dodged all four of those random guys that were helping us with ease. I was so close to the exit when I felt a pair of arms grab my waist.

“What are you doing?!” Daniel yelled in my face.

I somehow got out of his grip and pointed my gun at him. “Don’t touch me.” I said, making my way to the door. “Don’t fucking move or I swear I’ll fucking shoot you.”

“Where are you going to go? I’m all you have,” he said mockingly.

I had my hand on the door handle ready to leave. “I may not have anyone, but that’s better than being with you.”

I ran out. The police sirens were getting closer. I took off my mask and put it in my sweater pocket when I saw a guy getting on his motorcycle. I wasn’t going to get far on foot so I took my chances. As soon as the motorcycle guy was about to take off I jumped on.

“What the fu-“

“DRIVE FUCKING DRIVE.” I yelled.

“Get the fuck off my motorcycle!!”

“Please drive I’m begging you.” I pleaded. “I have no fucking time right now.”

The guy turned to look at me angrily, but then as soon as he saw my face he looked surprised. “Clementine…?”

I felt bad for a second because I had no idea who this guy was, but my fear overcame me. “Yeah that’s me now please drive I NEED to get out of here.”

Without another word he turned away from me and he swiftly drove away.
Sign up to rate and review this story