Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > There's No Room In This Hell

She Calls The Mansion Not A House But A Tomb

by DarknessBliss 0 reviews

How does a town being overrun by zombies affect the lives of a tarot reader and a living zombie?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2014-09-15 - Updated: 2014-09-15 - 1081 words

-1Cliche
Ch. 1: She Calls The Mansion Not A House But A Tomb

It was prom night for Belleville High School at the Eagle Glen Plaza Hotel. The class of 2011 was dancing beneath of sparkling mirror ball to the voices of Journey coming from the giant stereos. The dance floor was covered with expensive high heels and even more expensive dresses dancing with ritzy one-night-only monkey suits. All were dancing that night.
All except one.
One high school senior was standing over at the punch bowl. Her long wavy black and red ombre’ hair framed her soft fair face with a lovely palette of dark make-up. She wore a Goth-ball formal dress that she specially ordered from PorcelainDollHouse.com and her beloved armored high-heel shoes.
To be perfectly honest, Natalie Garnett didn’t want to come here tonight. It wasn’t just because her mother forced her to go and participate in the conformed tradition of spiked punch, snippy gossip, and Gangnam Style. But she saw tonight as a bad omen.

Earlier that day, Natalie was reading her tarot cards, a habit her mother wished she’d stop, and she saw her cards.
The Two Lovers: Hm, she’ll meet a guy tonight.
The Fool: Huh? Something going to happen tonight?
The Moon: Terror and deception…
She finally flipped over her fate card and she let a shriek of terror.
DEATH.

She remembered fight with her mom, saying that tonight will bring a bloodbath, but as usual her mom didn’t believe her and blamed her hysterics on her voodoo mumbo jumbo.
But the cards never lied to Natalie.
Natalie watched the dance floor for the majority of the night and saw nothing out of the ordinary. She began to wonder if for once the cards were wrong.
It’s not uncommon, she thought to herself. She thought nothing was going to happen tonight and decided to ditch the rest of the prom and head the Dirge House if it was still open.
She moved from her place and started to head towards the exit. When she heard a harsh retching sound coming from the dance floor. From the moment she turned her head to see where it came from, that was when she came with a terrible realization.
The cards weren’t wrong. The cards are never wrong.
Bethany Clark, your typically head cheerleader, had vomited on the floor, grossing out her date for the evening, Dane Jacobs. Natalie looked closely and saw that it wasn’t really upchucked food, but blood and huge chucks of organs. Then Bethany fell to the ground, shaking all over to quivering to being very still. Dane kneeled over her, shaking her, “Babe? Babe? What’s wrong?”
Get away from her!” Natalie shouted towards the gathering crowd. Some of them looked over at her in confusion. But their confusion turned into horror when they heard a blood-curding scream from Dane. Natalie watched while Dane was being pulled down by the bloody Bethany and having the extreme bad luck of getting his pretty boy face eaten by his date. When she dropped him dead, she looked around with her now darkened eyes and leaped onto another student.
The rest of the crowd was screaming and running towards the exit. Natalie was running with them until some rushing couple crashed into her and she fell to the ground. She raised herself up and looked behind her. She saw Bethany, Dane, and the other dead student coming towards her with gaping mouths that drip with blood and blood splattered clothes. She screamed when Dane went head of the others and was about to dine on Natalie. But he didn’t get the chance on the account of his head being stabbed through with a metal rod. He collapsed to the ground.
Natalie felt herself being pulled up. Then she felt her hand being grabbed and heard a male voice yelling, “Come on!”
She started to run with her unseen savior through the corridor, looking for a way out of this blood-soaked hotel. While they were running, she noticed how unbelievingly freezing his hand was. Was he outside when this happened? How did he get here? She couldn’t answer any of those questions, nor was it the time and place to even ask.
They ran down the stairs over the other students who either tripped over or was shoved aside. They finally made it outside, but they didn’t stop running. The panic and terror gave them too much adrenaline to stop.

They arrived at the Belleville Memorial Cemetery. “S-Sto…stop…” Natalie panted and felt the throbbing pain in her legs. “I…I…c-can’t take a…a…another step…”
They stopped and the boy let go of her hand. She felt herself drop by a headstone, catching her breath. She looked at her rescuer and saw that his back was turned. She saw that he wasn’t dressed for a prom. He wore a black t-shirt, a black leather jacket, black skinny jeans with combat boots. His white skin and pure longish raven hair shone in the moonlight of this gloomy place of the dead.
Natalie was so taken aback of his beauty, that she almost thought what had happened was a horrible dream. But she then remembered that Bethany, Dane, and maybe several other students are now dead…well, dead and eating people.
She began to ask him, “Who are you? Do you go to our school? What’s going on?”
He didn’t turn around but he spoke to her, “My name is Gerard Way and no, I don’t go to your school. I don’t go anywhere anymore. What’s going on is that those people are dead and had now become zombies and if this doesn’t stop now, this town is gonna be like Night of the Living Dead.”
“How do know about this?” she began to feel very scared.
He finally turned to her and when Natalie saw him for the first time, she felt a scream coming up in her throat.
Gerard Way was a gorgeous zombie.

A/N: This is my first zombie fic and I want honest opinions on it. If you like it, you’re awesome. If you don’t, I will find you and kill you and then use voodoo to bring you back so I can kill you again (I’m just kidding…or maybe not…no, I am). Rate and review, please my lovies.
Sign up to rate and review this story