Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Young and Reckless

Chapter 35

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 35

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-11 - Updated: 2006-08-11 - 693 words

0Unrated


Chapter 35


Stacey's POV


"Because we're both older then they are," he answered.
"So because we're older it makes everything okay for us to do it?"
"Yeah,"



Laura's POV


"We know where this is going, and at this point neither of want to stop it, or care to stop it, so I think you better go find him, just in case Stacey hasnt, I think he'd rather talk to you about it first then me," Joe sat on the bed.
"He's not gonna listen,"
"He listens even when you think he's not listening, just try to remember that he just wants to protect you," Joe looked up at me as I stood a few inches away.
"But protect me from you? I dont need protection from you,"
"Well in his eyes its not seen that way," Joe stopped, "Look at this way, when you need protection where do you go?"
"Him..."
"And whose the first to put you back in the world of reality when you need it?"
"Stacey..." I smiled, Joe just gave me a look, "no i know Pete," he shook his head before going on.
"He sees any guy as a threat, someone that could step in and take over that protective amor he has in your eyes, or worst use that protective amor to hurt you.. you see what im saying?"
"Yeah," I nodded, "I know just how to approach this, thanks," I smiled give him a hug.
"Okay go find him and talk to him, and let me know if i have to run and change my name," Joe laughed, I puled away from our hug, kissing him, I pulled away for a second, smiling and whispering.
"Hopefully it wont be the last,"
"Dont worry it wont," He mumbled pressing his lips back against mine.
"I dont really that's how sex is done, kids," We pulled away see Patrick and Andy in the door way.
"Yeah your clothes are suppose to be off," Andy added.
"Oh shut up and move," I rolled my eyes pushing them out of my way.


Stacey's POV


"At least we know where this is going when I do this," Pete mumbled before kissing me. I didnt pull away until I heard...
"Nice," I looked to see Laura, "Mind if i talk to my brother alone?" she asked looking pass me. I nodded getting up, walking away from the pool area, this should be interesting, i thought.


Laura's POV


"And how long has that been going on?" I sat next to him.
"Non of your business," he mumbled.
"Oh okay, yeah well I just came down here to talk, but I guess since you kissing my best friend is non of my business, then we dont really need to talk about me kissing Joe,"
"You're right we dont need to talk about it, cause tomorrow im sending you home,"
"Why???!"
"Because I can, I'm not gonna have you messing up my friendship with Joe,"
"Ohh how am i gonna do that??"
"I know you Laura, your still way to immature, you'll get bored and then Joe is left alone and then anytime he talks or sees me, he'll think of you, why cause your my little sister!"
"So then I can say that about you and Stacey!" I yelled.
"No I told you thats non of your business,"
"So then Joe and I are non of your business, stop being a hypocrite..right now im the only being mature here,"
"haha funny, very funny,"
"Im not being funny, Im trying to be serious, I really like him, and its not him and i wanna rush anything, but i cant be with him without your approval,"
"Well you dont have it," He looked at me for a second swishing his feet back and forth in the water.
"Why not??"
"Because,"
"That's not fair!" I yelled.
"I guess if you arent gonna say sorry and say you'll leave Joe alone then we're done talking about it,"
"I wont say it, cause i didnt do anything wrong, and if im made to say it then you have to say the same thing about Stacey," I watched him stand.
Sign up to rate and review this story