Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Young and Reckless

Chapter 34

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 34

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-11 - Updated: 2006-08-11 - 605 words

0Unrated
Chapter 34

Stacey's pov

"Where did you two go?" Patrick asked the minute we walked in.

"to a vending machine...A.D.D kid wanted candy and who was I to tell him no...as long as I got some too" I grinned taking the candy and walking over towards the couch.

"Where is everyone?" Pete asked sitting down in one of the chairs.

"oh they are around somewhere" Patrick replied trying to block the view of one of the bedrooms. I noticed what he was doing, not sure why, but for some reason he didn't want pete to see in there. Shrugging I grabbed my laptop and signed on. I suddenly found out the reason everyone was acting so strange.

The email glared back at me and I huridly clicked out of it.

"right...well I'll be in my room if you need me" Pete sighed getting up and walking towards his room.

"wait! You cant go in there" Patrick yelled running infront of him.

"And why is that...dude why the fuck are you acting so strange" Pete asked giving him a weird look and pushing him away.

"umm because ..." but it was to late pete had already walked into the room and shut the door. Patrick turned to look at me. "what do you want me to do?!"

"WHAT THE FUCK!!"

"doesn't look like I would be much help now" I laughed as Pete yelled.

"Where are they" he yelled coming out of the room. Patrick merly pointed to one of the other rooms. Oh shit...this is going to be fun.




Laura's POV

I hid behind Joe as Pete came running in.

"someone needs to explain this to me now" he said dangerously calm.

"explain what" I asked peaking around joe.

"DON'T FUCKING PLAY WITH ME" he yelled suddenly mad. "I'm sorry" I muttered still to afraid to move from behind joe.

"How long has this been going on?" he asked slowly. I bit my lip and nudged joe to answer...

"its only happened a few times" Joe muttered not meeting pete's eyes.

"are you together?" "umm that is still in the works"

"did all of you know about this?" he asked finally taking the attention off us. Nobody said anything but nobody could meet his eye.

"great...great friends I have" he nodded before walking out. I winced as the front door slammed.

"well that went well" I said trying to put a smile on. Patrick shook his head sighing. I sat on the bed and put my head in my hands.

"what are we going to do?" "well first you two need figure out where this is going...and second someone needs to go look for pete."

Why do I feel so bad...its not like we did anything wrong. Maybe if I keep saying that over and over I will finaly believe it.





Stacey's POV

I left the hotel in search of Pete. If I was him where would I go.

"I thought you would be here" I said spotting him in the pool area. "don't take this the wrong way...but I want to be alone" he mummbled not looking up from the water.

"that's great...but I'm not leaving" I sat down next to him on the pool edge. "how could she lie to me" he whispered breaking the silence.

"hun she didn't really lie...she just never mentioned it." "Same thing..."

I laughed splashing him with water. "HEY"

"then I guess we lied to her too" I said trying to reason with him. He thought about for a minute. "that's different" he sighed finally. "how so?"
Sign up to rate and review this story