Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Young and Reckless

Chapter 33

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 33

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-11 - Updated: 2006-08-11 - 726 words

0Unrated
Chapter 33


Stacey's POV


We walked out of Pirate's Dinner Adventure, climbing into the limo. "What are we gonna when we get back to the hotel?" Pete asked.
"Sleep?" Andy suggested.
"That would be nice but I dont know I wanna do something fun.."
"like what?" I asked.
"I just said I dont know," he mumbled, "dont you listen to me?"
"Yeah sometimes to much," the limo stopped and we climbed out of the limo. Pete rushed to the elevator pressing the button a million times, running inside of it once it opened, once all of us were inside he pressed our floor, counting the numbers as they went up. Finally the elevator stopped and we got off, opening the hotel door.


Patrick's POV


"I just gonna check a few things online while we got a few minutes," I waved heading to my room, grabbing my laptop and turning it on. After it loaded I clicked on my email opening the page. Random things in my inbox, spam, a few fan letters, an email from my mom, and a not so random email titled "NEW NEWS ON FALL OUT BOY'S JOE!" I deleted all the random wants I didnt want to read then opened that email. It proceeded to say click the link to the fansite. So clicked it going to the link, and on the main page of this fansite was Joe and Laura... kissing. "Shit," I mumbled, reading the caption. Joe was seen at Island's yesterday with Pete's little sister, Laura, the two were very close whispering pretty much the whole time, and then Joe planted a kiss on her. When asked if they were together, neither answered. Maybe its a secret? Since when asked if Pete knew they refused to answer that question to. "Fuck, are they out of there minds??" I muttered to myself closing my laptop some, quickly getting up running into the main room. I only saw Andy, Laura and Joe chilling watching some TV. "Where's Pete?" I quickly asked.
"He and Stacey went for a walk, why?" Laura answerd looking up at me.
"Get your asses in this room now and look at this fan site!" I yelled at them, I ran back to my bed turning my computer to face them so they could see as they walked in, "What were you two doing??" I asked.
"Oh shit," Joe mumbled.
"Great, we cant let Pete see that," Laura covvered her mouth with her hands.
"We all signed up for emails from this fan site, he's gonna see it, you guys better figure out what you are, and what you gonna do, cause you gotta tell him before he sees it," I explained to them. Laura looked like she was gonna be sick and Joe he just stood there not saying a word. "We'll leave you two alone in here for a minute," I stood motioning Andy to the door, closing it behind the two of us.


Joe's POV


I didnt even know if i was ready for a relationship with Laura, and it wasnt Friends with Benefits so how the hell were we to explain that picture to Pete.
"We just keep him away from a computer for a while, until we're sure of this," Laura bit on her nail.
"That's not gonna work that long maybe an hour, if he wants online hes gonna get online,"
"So what do we do? let him find the picture, freaak out and then yell?"
"Or we figure out what we want right this minute and take it to him like adults,"
"He wont act like an adult,"
"He doesnt have to, but we can,"
"But are you ready for it to be treated like a relationship?"
"Are you?" I threw back at her, I didnt wanna answer first, if she said yes then i'd agree, make it simple, we could call this a relationship and take it slow.
"I dont know, im still trying to sort this all out," she paced back and forth.
"Well figure it out soon, there like 2 seconds away from the room," Patrick stuck his head in the door.
"Umm Patrick can stall him from the computer, hes not gonna wanna jump on it when he gets back, it'll give us time to walk, sort some of it out, maybe?" Laura suggested. I nodded. Patricked muttered okay.
Sign up to rate and review this story