Categories > Original > Horror > The Werewolf & The Reapor

Lunatic

by angelrose1205 0 reviews

A Cure?

Category: Horror - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2014-09-19 - 1896 words

0Unrated


Kelly

During the middle of the night Derek and I left the cabin but went separate ways he went to get Stiles Scott and us Hales
disposable phones. After taking the three from my husband I made my way home to our studio apartment. When I arrived it was to Stile Scott and Stiles dad at my front door.

"Fellas, Sherriff." I nodded to the three.Stiles and Scott wouldn’t look at me but Mr. Stilinski spoke.

"My son had advised me that you and or suspect is married is that true Miss Heartily?" I glared at the boys but smiled at
the sheriff.

"Yes that's true." He nodded.

"Can you tell me where your husband is Mrs.Hale?"

"I can't just came home after finding my apartment trashed and his clothes gone and personal belongings gone sir."Both Stile and Scott head snapped up. Mr. Stilinski looked at me suspicious.

"Your husband just up and left you?" I brought on the crocodile tears.

"Yes after three years of being together and after all we been through he left me with no explanation I'm sorr.." I
sobbed.

"It's ok Mrs. Hale to bother you if I was in your position I would divorce the bastard." I nodded and sobbed a little
harder. "You two coming." He said towards Scott and Stiles.

"No." They both said. Stiles dad nodded and left. After hearing the elevator close and descend I stop the crying and turned and punched my baby brother in the face.

"Ow!." He held his nose. "What the hell Kel!?" I glared at him and opened the door. As they entered so did I and shut the door then I punched Stiles in the face.

"That was for going along with my idiot brother. And this!" I punched Scott in the face again."Was for setting up my husband and us having to separate for a while because you thought the best thing to save your ass and your girlfriend is to set up Derek!" He brought out the puppy face."Oh no that's not gonna work on m…"

"Allison broke up with Scott." I stopped and grabbed Scott and hugged him then released him and slapped him in the back of
the head.

"Ow!" He rubbed it.

"Good, you know the alpha was there because you called him and from what we heard the alpha planned everything it's obvious he's watching all of us even the Argents." They both nodded. "That's why a text was sent to her…"

"I know!" Scott yelled. I see his eyes flash.

"He's been snappy and moody since last night." I tilted my head. "After everything that happened at the school I took Scott out and we got drunk so ass hole came and messed with us and Scott lashed out." I nodded.

"Stiles and I will help you…oh here!" I gave them the phones. "So Derek and I can contact you with out your dad tracing and listening into my calls on this phone." And I held up my black T-Mobile LG. They nodded. " Ours number are already in it now go you two got school." They started walking to the door but stopped.

"You said you and Derek can't see each other whatdoes that mean?" I growled.

"Because of you two idiots I will probably be followed I'm so fucking lucky that I can teleport and I was able to give him
clothes." I growled again. "Derek wants me to stay away till he is exonerated now go before I punch you two in the face again." The gulped
and raced out the door.

-------------------------***********-----------------------------------------

"He did what!?" I was driving over to the McCall residents and Stiles was telling me all about how much of a bad friend Scott was being.

"Yea kissed her the women I been in love with since the third grade I mean kissed hair messed up lip gloss all over the place
kiss." Stiles vented.

"What an ass." I parked and hung up my phone and made my way towards Stiles who still had the phone to his ear.

" Hello hello Kelly?" I rolled my eyes.

"Stiles!" He jumped and squealed yes I mean squealed.

"Oh my god!" I rolled my eyes again.

"Your very jumpy." He glared.

"And your just like your husband." I shrugged.


"How are we going to help Scott?" The bag that was over his shoulder he dropped to the grass below our feet and I heard something that sound a lot like chains and holy shit it was. "You really are going to tie my brother up with this?" I lift the chain from the
bag." He nodded.

"Yea." I glared and he didn’t flinch from it just blinked. "Oh I also brought these." And he took a pair of handcuffs from his pocket.

"Really that’s not gonna hold a werewolf Stiles believe me I know." He was confused then it hit him and he started to gag.

"God not an image I want in my head." I laugh. "Come on." I watch as he took a key out of his pocket.

"You have a key to my brothers home?" He said uh-uh and we walked through the door.

"Scott!?" Ms. McCall called out. She saw us then paused. Stiles made a weird face and said.

"Stiles." Then she looked at his hand.

"Key!" Then looked at me. "Mystery Girl?" I waved.

"Kelly." And Stiles continued.

"Yea I uh got myself a copy." I tried so heard not to laugh at this awkward situation. I studied Ms. McCall Scott looks
like her to the curly hair nose and lips. But he has dad eyes like I said thank god I look like my mom.


"That doesn’t surprise me scares me but doesn’t surprise me." She then turned to me. "Are you Stiles girlfriend." Stiles chocked on the spit he was swallowing and I was trying not to throw up.

"NO!." I cleared my throat. "No I'm married." I showed her my ring. "Scott and Stiles and I are just friends." She nodded.

"Who're you married to?" Crap I can't tell her about Derek. Stiles piped up.
"My cousin Miguel." I glared at him "Miguel.." I sighed.

"Heartily, my husband is Miguel Heartily." She nodded and smiled we both watch as she walked to the door but stopped when
Stiles dropped the bag. I froze.

"What's that?" Stiles and I looked at each other and Stiles saved us again.

"School project." I nodded. Her face fell.

"He's ok right guys?" I knew what she was asking about Scott.

"Who Scott?" I slapped him in the back of his head.


"He's fine Ms. McCall just the break up and the attack at the school." She nodded and opened the front door before closing it she said.


"Be careful guys full moon." I paled and Stiles twitched.

"What!?" we both said. She laughed.

"It's a full moon tonight all the crazies are out you know that’s where the word lunatic came from." She waved and closed the door. I slapped Stiles head again.

"Ow!"

"Did you really have to drop the bag Stiles!?" His eye twitched.

"Sorry." I nodded and grabbed the bag while Stiles followed me up the stairs. As I mad it from the top my phone rang.

"Hey baby." I heard him chuckle.

"I need you to meet me at the school." He watched as Jackson and Allison talked in the car.

"The last time we were at the school we were attacked by the alpha and why do you need me there?" I heard him sigh.

"Baby I know that you... told me that Argent and your brother broke up right?"

"Yea."


"It's a full moon and Scott is angry and hurt and when he see what I'm seeing he's going to pissed the blood lust is going to kick in.."

"Wait, wait see what?" Stiles was flinging his arms around I mouth for him to wait he rolled his eyes and I gave him the
finger and he pouted.

"Allison and Jackson are talking in a car at the school parking lot and weren't you the one to say Jackson was hanging all over
Allison to get to Scott. The person he's going to scout for is Argent and if.."

"No, no I understand I'll be there." I hung up my phone and turned to Stiles. "I have to go take care of my brother Stiles."

"Whoa wh-why are you leaving me with a werewolf that can kill me." I hugged him.


"Because my husband need me and he thinks if Scott breaks free he'll g after Allison so I have to go." He nodded.


---------------------------------------*******---------------------------------------------


As I just made it to Derek my phone rang. As I answer it I hug my husband.

"Oh good you answered he's gone Scott escaped." I looked at Derek and his eyes flashed blue and left my side to look around the parking lot.

"Ok Derek and I got this just go home and I'll have Scott call you when we take him home." I hung up and flashed my eye too. "Do you see him?" He turned in a circle before turning to me.


"Ok I want you to block everything out and use your senses." I nodded and closed my eyes then let out the breath I was holding and that was when I heard footsteps to my left. I pointed and said.

"That way!" We both turned in the direction and watched as Scott can through the trees and pounced on top of the car I watched as Derek wrestled him off and throw him back into the tree line. I rushed over to Scott and I held him against the tree. "Scott it's me your sister Kelly." He still struggled. "Scott come on you need to calm down Scott please." When I see none of my pleading was working I flashed
my eyes and growled in his face I watched as it worked and he transformed back. I let him go and watched as Derek wrapped his arms around me.


"Good job babe." I smiled and we focused on Scott.

"I can-can't do this anymore sis." I hugged him and we walked to Derek car to take him home. Since knowing his mom wouldn’t be home I opened the door and with Derek help drop him on the bed.

"Night Scottie." I kissed him on his forehead. Derek grabbed my hand and he pulled me towards the door.

'Wait!?" I sigh. I knew what he was going to ask. But I also know my husband wants revenge on the son of a bitch who killed his
sister.

"I can't do this anymore." He ran his hand through his hair. "Is there a cure." I looked at Derek.

"Yea but it's a myth." Scott looked at me.

"Scottie, who have to kill the one that bit you." His eyes widen.

"And I'll help you if you help me find him."With that we both left. As we shut the door. "I miss you." I hugged
him.

"I do too so much." He squeezed me.


"Are you mad that I mislead your brother." I looked up at him and smiled.

"No you and I forever." He smirked and kissed me before disappearing back to the cabin.
Sign up to rate and review this story