Categories > Original > Horror > The Werewolf & The Reapor

Wolfs Bane

by angelrose1205 0 reviews

Derek Joins Peter To Save Everyone He Loves.

Category: Horror - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2014-09-19 - Updated: 2014-09-19 - 1290 words

0Unrated
Kelly

Oh this is fucking awesome. Waking up to a four way call from my brother husband and spaz I was told to meet them at a warehouse. The only warehouse I knew is the one Derek hid his baby. When I got there my husband threw his car keys at me and told the three of us to distract the Argents and let me tell you I'm having a fucking great time. As I turned a right we all hear a howl.

"Derek?" Stiles asked. Scott and I shook our head.

"No Alpha." Both of us said. Head lights blind the three of us and look who it is bitch Argent. The police scanner crackled.

"Suspect is on foot." I glanced at the two. Then my ears started to bleed when her voice followed.

"On foot, then who the fuck is driving his car." I smirked. Stiles and Scott looked back at Argent car.

"Uh sis faster." I nodded and did as was asked. I heard Stiles make a noise.

"I don’t think your grasping the concept of faster!?" Scott gave him a look.

"If she goes any faster we'll die." Stiles nodded.

"You and I yea, her." He pointed at me. "Nuh-uh." I laughed. "Faster Kelly!" I speed up even more. I see the light disappear.

"Did we loose her?" I asked.

"Yea!" They both answered and Stiles turned the police scanner back on.

"Suspect on foot heading towards Iron Works." Mr. Stilinski said. I turned and as we pulled up Derek was hiding behind a forklift being shot at by dick Argent as Stiles shoved the door open I got the gun I knew I'll be needing and shot at dick.

"Get in!" I heard Stiles say. As soon as I felt him next to me I shot the gun out of Argent hand and sped away.

"Where the hell did you get a gun?!" Scott exclaimed.

"Um didn’t I mention that my dad uncle whoever he was was a bounty hunter?" They all stared. "No ok, besides Scott our dad an FBI." They nodded. As I pulled away Scott started.

"What part of laying low did you not understand!?" I growled and Derek put his hand on my thigh then hit the glove compartment.

"I fucking had him Kel!" I looked at him.

"Who the Alpha?" Stiles asked sticking his head in between the seats.

"Yes!" Derek growled. I placed one of my hand on his hand on my thigh. "He was right in front of me before the fucking cops showed up!" He glared at the two teenagers.

"I wonder why that happened?" I glared at them two.

"Whoa hey they were just doing there jobs." I smiled at the look Derek gave him.

"Yea because someone decided to make me the most wanted in the entire state!" He then turned his glare on Scott who sunk into his seat and groaned.

"Can we seriously get passed that, I'm sorry ok!"

"OK!" I yelled. "What did you get baby?" Stiles made a face at the pet name and I slapped him the best I could while driving.

"Yea!" Stiles said. "How did you find him?" Derek scoffed and turned towards me. Scott scoffed also.

"Can you please trust us for just this moment." I raised my eye brow.

"Yea dude both of us." Stiles tapped his hand against Derek jacket and waved his hand towards him and Scott. I laugh at the look Derek gave him. "Or just your wife." And he sat back dejected.

"Look the last time Kelly and I talked to my sister she was close to figuring something out. She found two things First was a guy named Harris." I jumped when Stiles flung his self between the seats again.

"Our history teacher!?" It was quiet for a few seconds as we indulged that information.

"Why him?" My bro questioned.

"I don’t know yet!" He said frustrated. I looked at him and squeezed his hand to grab his attention.

"What's number two?" He nodded and dug into his jacket pocket and showed us the paper. "Oh shit!" Both Scott and I said.

"What you two know what this is?" We nodded.

"Little bro girlfriends necklace." His face darkened and the rest of the way was quiet. After dropping off the two boys and parking his baby back at the warehouse we stood at the front of the car. I wrap my arms around his waist. "I fucking miss you do you know that?" He smirked.

"I fucking miss you two." I smiled. "Let me stay with you at the cabin."

"Kelly you.."

"Let them catch me I don’t care Derek!" I sighed and rest my head against his chest. "I can't stay away anymore please!?" He looked at me and nodded as we got back to the cabin we reacquainted ourselves with each other bodies.

---------------------------********------------------------------

I woke up to Derek kissing my shoulder.

"Mmm noooo lets go back to sleep." He growled.

"We need to check on Scott and that idiot friend of his and see if they got the necklace yet." I huffed.

"Why can't they come here instead?" He growled again and lifted me up bride style. "Derek!?" He carried me into the bathroom and turned the shower on. "You do what I think your going to do you won't be getting sex from me again!" He laughed my jaw dropped.

"Yea ok like you haven't said that before and failed." I huffed and crossed my arms then squealed.

"That’s fucking cold you dick!" I look up to se him leaning against the door way to the bathroom laughing.

"You should've got up." I growled threw my shield over him. He stopped laughing.

"Now you can watch me shower and instead of joining me." I turned the shower towards the red H and removed the comforter from my body.

"Kelly!" Derek growled.

"Should've been nicer." I laughed when he growled. Forty minutes later we were in Stiles room waiting for him to get home.

"Your going to pay for that babe." I smirked at him and sat on the bed.

"Promises." We both shut up when we heard the door slam down stairs and foot steps trampling up the stairs as Stiles walked in he didn’t see us at all. I raised my brow at Derek and he just rolled his eyes. Stiles still continued to be oblivious and typed on his computer and when we finally got his attention when his dad called out to him.

"Stiles!?" He turned and froze when he seen us I waved and he just continued to stare and blink.

"Der..Derek?" Derek put his finger to his lips and pointed to the door. Stiles flung his body around till he go to the door and opened up. Trying to keep from laughing at the conversation him and his father had. As he made his way in Derek grabbed him by his sweater and shoved him against the door.

"Huggie huggie huggie!?" I laughed.

"If you say one word." Derek growled.

"What like hey dad Derek Hale is in my room bring your gun." I smirked. Derek loosened his grip a little. "Yea that's right if I'm harboring your fugitive ass it's my house my rules buddy." And slapped Derek shoulder. I smirked as Derek moved his gaze to the shoulder Stiles hit. Derek nodded and step back and fixed his sweater and Stiles did the same. I laughed as Derek made Stiles flinch.


"Oh my god!" After a very funny and irritating ten minutes we got the text raced and I can't believe my eyes as I see Ms. McCall in bold red letters.
Sign up to rate and review this story