Categories > Original > Horror > The Werewolf & The Reapor

Co-Captain

by angelrose1205 0 reviews

Kelly finds out some shocking news.

Category: Horror - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2014-09-20 - 3284 words

0Unrated
Kelly

I can't believe what happened. After tracing the text Derek Stiles and I went to the hospital in search of Peters nurse. Peter. I sigh All along Peter Hale my husband uncle was the alpha. It was Peter that killed Laura the bus driver, the two thugs in the park and sent the mountain lion on the school. What also is shocking is when Derek left with alpha bitch. I got no reason why it happened he just looked at me told me not to call him no texts and, and not to search for him. I look around the apartment there has to be a reason he said all those things to me just up and left there is no fucking way he can forgive Peter like that both Derek and I were going to kill the alpha together along with my brother help. But now I'm alone at the studio apartment and this time by the time I got back home from meeting with him in the woods his clothes and cellphone were gone. I scoffed as I remember what happened back at the hospital.

I been on the phone with Derek for the last five minutes.

"Baby Stiles and I looked every where Jennifer is not here." I pause my walking and looked around. "Actually baby no one is here its empty and quiet reminds me of a horror movie." I here him sigh over the phone.

"Check my uncl.." I see Stiles slowly walk out of the said room my husband asked me to check.

"Hold on Der." I watch as Stiles paled. "Stiles what's wrong?" He turned towards me and said.

"He's not in the room." I froze.

"What did you say?" I can hear Derek breathing over the phone.

"He's not there, Derek's uncle is not in the room!" He yelled. I pushed him out if the way and walked into the room myself and Stiles was right. I dropped my phone in shock and turned to Stiles in the background I can hear Derek calling my name.

"It's him Stiles, Peter is the alpha." I heard chuckling.

"Ding ding ding we have a winner." We both grabbed each other hands and turned slowly. "Kelly Heartily." He stopped and gasped. "I'm sorry I mean Hale." Shit he knows. "Mhm yes Kelly Hale daughter of the most respected alpha wolf besides my dear sister Talia Violet Knight." I moved Stiles and us back.

"How-how do you know my mother?" He smirked.

"Your mother was friends with my sister. When the Hale family would travel to other packs around the state my sister would make sure to befriend everyone it was quiet annoying." I pushed Stiles out of the way as Peter moved to grab me. "She wanted peace what she should've done was kill every single alpha that lived more power that way." His hand went from my arm to my throat and he lifted me in the air.

"Holy god!" I heard Stiles say. I struggled.

"Is that why you killed your own niece for power?" He squeezed. "Ahh, how can you do that your own flesh and blood?" He loosened his grip.

"Being in acoma for the last six years does something to the mind being a werewolf slowly healing isn't my cup and tea Mrs. Hale." I see Stiles look over our shoulder and then the three of us hear a thump. "That's not nice she's my nurse." He released me long enough till my feet hit the ground then spun me around and his claws digging into my neck.

"She's a psychotic bitch helping you kill people." He looked at me then over my shoulder. "Stiles go!" We heard sneakers squeaking against the floor then a slam of a door and it was the three of us.

"Now this is more like it family. You me your wife and pup." I froze as his hand settled on my stomach. I looked at Derek and his face matched mine.

"No, impossible I'm on birth control we used protection I can't be pregnant!?" Peter laughed.

"Sweet heart those thing don’t work on a werewolf and no since you guys mated there's a thing called lock. Derek you should know this already." Peter tutted. I watch as Derek close his eyes and then he opened them and his eyes flashed blue and he nodded . "See sweetheart pup, I want you to close your eyes and listen." I did as was told and you can hear it the thump of the baby heart beat. The only time I can think of when we conceived was the full moon at the cabin and that was three weeks ago. A pup grows a little faster than a regular human been.

"Derek!" I started to struggle.

"Shh." His hand tightened on my stomach a little and the next thing I know Derek is growling and everything is black.

I came back to it when the tea kettle went off I placed my hand on my stomach and listened to the heart beat. As I put the tea bag into the cup I remember the conversation between Derek and I.

" Derek!? I got your text!" I spun around in a slow circle. "Derek!" I yelled. There was a snap behind me and there was tall dark and handsome. "There you're, what happened I can't remember anything after Peter dropped a bomb shell on us?" He didn’t answer me right away and there was no emotion on his face.

"We can't see each other anymore till I say it's ok." I was shocked and right when I was about to ask him why he spoke again. "No text, no phone call, I don’t even want you to come find me stay away from the cabin and Hale house!"

"But Der…"

"I mean it Kelly!" He yelled.

"We just found out I'm carrying your pup and now your telling me to stay away from you?" His eyes flashed when pup came out of my mouth.

"It's for the both of your best interest that I'm not around." I was shaking my head no and before I can yell back he walked away.

"Derek!"

I sigh and rub my flat stomach. "What the hell is wrong with your daddy little one?" I jump when there was pounding on the door. "Who the hell?"

"Kelly open up!" Scott screamed. I ran to the door and threw it open thinking he was in danger.

"Damn it Scott I thought you were in trouble!" I yelled He walked pass me and Stiles did too. "Stiles." I nodded at him. When I closed the door and turned around they were both glaring at me. If looks could kill. Scott started slowly towards me.

"Do you know what I just went through!?" I was confused.

"What…"

"Your husband and his psycho uncle attacked me in the boys locker room!" He yelled. I backed away.

"Scott..I…"

"NO!." He walked even closer. "I want to know why your loving husband teamed up with someone who killed his own niece his sister!"

"I'm pregnant." He stopped and Stiles looked like he was going to pass out.

"What!?" They both said.

"I'm pregnant Scott three weeks." Both there jaws where flapping open and closed. I grabbed both there arms and dragged them to the kitchen table. "When Stiles and I were at the hospital Peter told Derek and I..I was carrying my husband pup." I took a sip of my tea and waited.

"I'm going to be an uncle." I nodded and smiled. "Wait hoe did Peter know and you and Derek didn’t." I reached for his hand and put it on my stomach.

"I want you to close your eyes and listen Scott block all of the other noise and listen." We all waited and when he heard it he smiled and flattened his hand more against my stomach.

"I can hear it." He laughed. "I can hear the baby heart beat." I laughed.

"Dude seriously I want to hear." I grabbed Stiles and focused. "Wow yo dude were going to be uncles." I laughed.

" Yep." They removed there hands and frowned. "What?"

"What're we going to do about Derek and Peter?" I sighed.

-----------------------------**************----------------------------

Derek

My wife my sexy beautiful true mate is pregnant with my pup. I had a feeling she was pregnant she smelt different. But then I pushed that thought away when she didn’t come to me about the possibility. But come to find out she didn’t even she was carrying our pup. I'm excited, elated, but scared to. My comatose loving uncle is the alpha and he knows meaning he can use the both of them against me and I can't let that happen. Let me tell you why I pushed Kelly away.

" I'm proud of you, you’re a daddy now Derek." I was thrown through a glass wall. "Can't wait till the little bundle of joy to arrive." I growled.

"Stay away from my wife!"

"Tsk Tsk she's not really your wife Derek she may have a ring on her finger and your mark of a mate but she is not your wife." She will be soon very soon. "Do you know what it feels like to be slowly healing and the grief of knowing what the Argents have done to us and you not taking the revenge we so rightfully deserve." I kept dragging myself away from him. "No instead you were becoming friends with the reaper and bedding anyone that gave you the attention." He laughed. "Until you got your head out of your ass and made Kelly become yours."

"I.." I was thrown again into the morgue.

"You…you let that bitch Kate destroy you first you lost Paige then you let a hunter into to your bed and look what happen because of it!?" He yelled.

"Kate killed our family."

"Yes Kate killed our family!" He looked at the mirror and spin it I watched in awe how his once burnt face now smooth. "Now nephew what're you going to do about it?"

And that was when I met up with Kelly and told her to stay away. It was hard to do but it had to be done.

"Your doing the right thing Derek." Peter said on top of the building I owned Peter and I were listening to the three converse.

"I should be with my pregnant wife!" I exclaimed.

"Your doing what is best for the both of them if Kate finds out she's carrying your pup what do you think she'll do to the both of them!?" He yelled back. I nodded knowing he was right no matter how much Kate enjoyed toying with me she had this obsession like she marked me like I'm hers. I scoffed I hate the bitch. Kelly sighed.

"I don’t know Scott, Derek finds out I'm pregnant then he tells me to stay away from him." I cringe.

"But I thought he'll be happy?" Stiles said

"I thought so too." I heard her pour herself some more tea. "I mean… we talked about having kids I'm twenty-one Derek is a year older than me." I heard her sigh and sit down. "I wanted to at least be twenty-five," I nodded that would've been a good age. "He texts me to meet him in the woods close to the Hale house and he tells me no calls text or to find him." I heard a chair scrape and movement.

"I'm taking some tea, and what if he's dong this as some sort of protection?" Stiles asked.

"Yea I mean if Allison and I were in the same position I would've done the same thing." Kelly huff.

"There better not be any little pups from you Scott or I'll beat your ass!" I smirked.

"I…I.."

"Do you think Peter put him up to it?" Stiles questioned.

"I can see that but I know Peter killed Laura but when he was holding my stomach family means something to him I can feel it and the way he talked about Derek and I."

"Lets go we have things to do, people to see."

----------------------------*********-------------------------------

Kelly

After last night conversation Scott called me about twelveish and asked to meet him and Stiles for help with Jackson. That's what I'm doing now in my car that I brought over from New York my powder blue Prius. As I pull into the school parking lot Argent pulled in behind Jackass. Jackson heard both car doors slam shut and looked at me then dick Argent.

"Jackson what're you doing here you were suppose to meet Scott and I over at his home?" He gave me a weird look that changed when Argent opened his mouth.

"Mrs.Hale." He nodded to me. "Whittmore." He did the same to Jackson. I glared at Jackson to keep his mouth closed. "Car trouble?" Jackson looked between the both of us.

"Uh-I it's ok I'll call a tow truck." He stuttered. I closed my eyes. 'Idiot' Mr. Argent smirked.

"No worries I know a few things about cars." He put his gloves on and open Jacksons driver side. Jackson looked at me and mouth to 'Shut up and don’t say a word' I watch as he gulped. "It might be something simple."

"I heard you like to hunt." He froze. And Jackson looked at me like I was crazy.

"Excuse me." I smiled.

"Yea your daughter mention how you like to hunt wild animals sorry animals in in general." I tugged my jacket closer. "You know bears, mountain lions, wolves." Mr. Argent glared at me and Jackson gulped and paled. "I'm sorry coyotes, I mean coyotes." I see Mr. Argent take something from the engine after he popped it open between my talking and glaring at me. We all stopped and turned when we see a jeep turn into the parking lot.

"Hey sis, Jackson, Mr. Argent." I rolled my eyes.

"Sis?" Both Jackson and Mr.Argent asked.

"Yea me and Scott are half brother and sister small world huh?"

"See you guys later." We all watched as Mr.Argent leave and Jackson growled and grabbed my arm and dragged me over to Scott.

"Hey!" Scott yelled. I pulled away from Jackass. "Keep your damn hands off my sister, and do you have a death wish?" Jackson scoffed.

"What're you three following me now?" He looked at all of us. "You two I get it." He pointed then pointed at me. "You I don’t understand.

"I know you know what Derek and Scott are I'm one too." He groaned

"How many are there?"

"Just shut up that doesn’t matter you almost gave me and my sister away!" He yelled at Jackson.

"What?"

"He thinks you’re the other beta Jackass." He glared at me.

"What?" Scott rolled his head back.

"He thinks your me!" Scott turned and punched Stiles jeep.

"Dude my Jeep!?" Stiles said quietly.

"I can hear your heart beat from a mile away literally." He took a breath before continuing. "Now he thinks there's something wrong and I have to keep an eye on you so he doesn’t kill you too!" He growled and when he went to hit the jeep again Stiles and I grabbed him.

"Scott hitting Stiles jeep is not going to help any of us right now." I handed him to Stiles and turned my attention to Jackson. "That whole hunting thing wasn’t me just talking shit and he doesn’t hunt animals he hunt people like my husband Scott me." I placed my hand on my stomach. "They say they go by a code but it's a bunch of bullshit." I grabbed his shirt and jacket and pulled it down and move towards Stiles mirror. "You see those scratches that’s why they think you’re the second beta they don’t care if your some snot nose punk ass rich boy teenager. They will kill you with out blinking an eye." I threw him away from me. "Keep acting the way you are your going to get all us killed but let me tell you something you cause problems for my family including Stiles it's not the Argents you have to worry about I'll have no problem ripping your heart out of your chest!" He was shaking when I finished and I left the three shocked teenagers by Stiles car.

-------------------------------------*******---------------------------------------

I was soaking in a bath trying to calm myself stress isn't good for the baby when my phone rang.

"I'm trying to relax this better be good bro" He was panting over the phone.

"Peter Hale is taking my mom out on a date." I got up so fast that the water sloshed over the tub.

"Beta say what?" I hear Scott groan.

"Peter alpha werewolf is taking my mom out on a date!?" I got up and dried myself off while I put the phone on speaker. "And that's not all he wants me to join his pack and he said he'll turn my mom if that meant it'll sway my decision."

"How the fuck would that happen?" I took the phone into my room and there was a knock on my door looking to make sure I have my robe on I opened the door to Stiles and he took one look at me and fainted. "Stiles is here."

"Yea I asked him to get you so you guys can help me stop that date." I nodded.

"Ok but first I have to wake him up." I grabbed his foot and dragged him into the room.

"What why?" I threw jeans and black long sleeve on the bed while answering Scott.

"He seen me wet and only in a robe gave me a look over and passed out." I heard Scott groan.

"Just hurry up they left three minutes ago." I hung up and looked at Stiles and sigh.

--------------------------*****-----------------------------------------------------------------

Finally getting dressed and waking Stiles we were on the rode and looking for Peter and Mellissa.

"There!" Stiles jumped and told me to hold on as he sped up and hit the back of Peter car.

"What!?" She got out while we did too. "Oh come on are you kidding me, Stiles!" She came around the car then seen me. "Kelly?" I turned to Stiles.

"Shut up and let me talk." He nodded. I clutched my stomach.

"Oh my god Ms. McCall I'm so sorry I was getting cramps and I just found out I was pregnant and got worried and I was screaming and Stiles got scared and we didn’t see the car there." Her face flashed with worry.

"Oh my god honey, I- congrats."

"Do we need to do an accident report thing?" Peter came closer.

"No that's ok take Mrs. Hale to the hospital."

"Yes Sweetie come on we need to make sure your ok?" Before I can get in Peter grabbed my arm.

"Good job you two, good job you can't protect everyone Scott." I smiled.

"Thank you for your concern but I need to go." I pulled away and we drove off to the hospital.

-------------------------*****---------------------------------------------

Derek

Scott just had to interrupt. I shifted and Scott was too as I looked over his shoulder Jackson was shaking.

"Move." I told Scott.

"No, you can't do this what would Kelly think you remember Kelly your wife your pregnant wife who's in the hospital." I shifted back and froze.

"What did you say?!" Before he can finish we were attacked by the Argents and everything went black.
Sign up to rate and review this story