Categories > Original > Horror > The Werewolf & The Reapor

Formaility

by angelrose1205 0 reviews

Shit Hits The Fan

Category: Horror - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2014-09-20 - 986 words

0Unrated
Kelly

Being in a hospital sucks especially if it's for no reason well sort of. Yes I can hear the baby heart beat but I want to make sure it was true. Even though it was painful when they stuck it up there because I wasn’t that far along it was worth it to see the blob and hear the heart beat the only thing that I was sad about was because Derek wasn’t here. He was somewhere doing god knows what but during the middle of the night I was sleeping and I was shocked through out my body and that can only mean one thing Derek my husband was being torture so when Scott and Stiles came in and told me they were shocked when I told them I already know.

"What!?" They both said. I sighed.

"I know, were mates remember I can feel everything he does." I put my hand on my stomach and I felt Scott do the same thing. "I'm scared Scotty if I can feel it so can the baby." The boys frowned till Stiles pick up the picture of the my blob.

"What the hell is this?" I laughed and held my hand out for it.

"This is your guys niece or nephew." I showed them the photo and had to point out where the baby was.

"Yo this it looks like a bean." Stiles said. I laughed.

"No I say a grape." Scott told Stiles.

"I know right, I'm gonna call it my cookie." They gave me a weird look. "You both know this baby is going to grow right?" They nodded their head.

"Kel I don’t mean to burst your bubble but the reason I know Derek was being taken was because I was there and he was ready to kill Jackson." I sighed and laid back.

"It has to be Peters doing." I rubbed my thumb against my stomach. "That sound like Derek."

Scott shook his head no. "I think he did it because he wanted Jackson out of the way maybe he thinks it's to keep you two safe but it's wrong Kel."

"I know Scott but what am I going to do?" I waved my hand around the room. "I can't leave they're keeping an eye on me since what happened earlier."

"Alright lets move this away from dick one and two, what're we going to do about the formal?" Stiles asked. We all sat in quiet thinking.

"Peter threatened you the baby and Allison." My eyes widen.

"What?" He nodded his head. "I'm a sitting duck here."

"I know." Scott said.

"Scott can't go to the formal." I raised my eye brow at the two.

"I'm failing three if my classes." I sighed

"Scott, how're we going to protect her now." They raised their eye brow. "I might not like the Argents but I agree with you she's innocent and what I've seen love you, but you can never let your guard down with an Argent." I closed my eyes. "Hmm… why don't Stiles take her to the dance?" Stiles coughed and Scott laughed.

"Because he's hoping to take Lydia." I looked at Stiles and smiled.

"Good for you and I hope it happens, how bout Jackson?" Scott smirked and his eyes flashed then he left the room. I looked at Stiles but I jumped when Scott came back in and gave me a kiss on the forehead then my stomach I giggle as I watch Scott drag Stiles out of the room.

-----------------------------------------*******----------------------------------------------------

Five hours later and no more seizure like movement Ms. McCall told me I can go as I got in the car Stiles called me.

"Kel?" I can hear his voice quiver.

"Stiles what's wrong?" I put my key in the ignition and started the car up.

"Peter bit Lydia and I’m on the side of the rode holding her body." I can hear him trying not to cry. "He took my keys and um there not usable."

"Ok hold on I'm on my way." I drove off. Fifteen minutes later after getting directions on where he was I see Stiles and the strawberry blonde with blood covering the both of them. "Oh my god!." I got out and thank god I have a blanket in the car and threw it in the back of the seats. "Put her there and get in the front!" He did as was told and as I got in I called the hospital. "Hi I'm Kelly Hale and my friend date was attacked by an animal and I'm bringing her in." They told me they would be waiting and I hung up. I looked at Stiles and he was shaking. "Explain!"

"I-I got that date and I um.." He ran his hands over his head. " I got her to dance with me and she wanted to look for Jackson so I let her go she took to long and I found her in the middle of the football field." He sobbed. "I then seen something and I knew it wasn't good and when the person got closer it was Peter." He wiped his eyes. "I told her to run put it was too late he bit her Kelly twice." I took one of my hand off the steering wheel and took one of Stiles hand while he sobbed. We made it to the hospital while Stiles grabbed Lydia I ran through the hospital doors and yelled.

"Help.. Some one help please!" Stiles came through the door and that was when everyone started moving and I pulled Stiles away when they took her away from him.

"Stiles!" We turned.


"Oh shit!" We both said as Mr. Stilinski made his way over towards us. What we didn’t know was Kate found out who the other beta was or the fact that Allison found out Scott was a werewolf.
Sign up to rate and review this story