Categories > Original > Horror > The Werewolf & The Reapor

Code Breaker

by angelrose1205 0 reviews

Season 1 comes to a end. And Kate meets her fate.

Category: Horror - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2014-09-21 - 1963 words

0Unrated
Derek

I feel like an ass hole yes I followed Peter and his rules but it lead to my pregnant wife being committed into a hospital. What's even worse is I was tortured for hours by Kate and knowing Kelly and my pup was feeling it to. Peter told me if I stayed away Kate would never have to find out and my pup and Kelly would be safe. I scoffed Kate might night be doing it physically but she was doing it spiritually and if Kate ever found out she would be tangoing. I should've been with my wife. I should've left Jackson alone but that rich ass hole was a danger to all of us and I agree with Peter he should be dealt with. But where did that leave me finding out from my brother-in-law that my wife and pup are in danger and I put them in danger myself. I should've grabbed Scott and left. Kate enjoyed bringing up our past and how my guilt would be my downfall. Also she like to tell me how she ripped Kel dad apart. Fucking bitch. What pissed me off even more was when she figured us all out she knew Scott was the beta, Kelly was an alpha herself and what scared me the most was when Kelly sent a picture of the sonogram of our child. Apart of me was filled with joy and pride but I got scared when a looked flashed across her face and following that look was the smirk. After that she ranted and raved on how I always made sure we used protection and how I didn’t want kids. I told the bitch I never loved her I was a stupid teenage boy I didn’t know what love was then until I met Kelly. That I love Kelly that she didn’t kill my family and I actually planning on marrying her and wanted the pup that was in her belly. She didn’t like it said she'll enjoy watching both mom and pup die. Now I'm here waiting after howling so Scott can locate me.

Light flashed in my eyes and it was the same bastard who would beat me every time Kate left.

"Ready to have some more fun?" He smirked at me and raised his fist. "To be honest my knuckles are kind of hurting." He stepped closer and raised a bat but what the ass hole doesn’t know was I released one of my hand already. "So I brought some help." He smirked and swung but before it could hit me I grabbed it. He paled and kept looking between me and the bat. It was my turn to smirk.

"I brought a little help to." Scott came out of the shadow and distracting baldy and I punched him making him fly into a corner. "You took your damn time."

-------------------------------*********---------------------------------------

Kelly

Stiles left to talk to his dad and I stayed by Lydia room fucking ass hole attacking a teenage girl. But what was his reason Stiles said he never mention Lydia joining the pack Peter was up to something. And sometimes I'm happy to be a reaper because I can tell when people are going to die it starts with shivers, then I get cold really really cold. After that I can feel the person life draining out of them, then there ghost appears and I scream. It hurts like a bitch. So after explaining that to styles he relaxed and went off to follow hid dad. So far I don’t feel any shivers or coldness so that means Lydia is ok as she can be. In the corner of my eye I see Jackson he spots me looking at him and freezes. I curl my finger telling him to come closer. As he made it towards me I grab his collar and slam him around the corner against the wall.

"Stiles told me how you told dick Argent about my brother, I thought I warned you Jackson that if you fuck with my family I'm going to rip your heart out!" He started to shake.

"I-I didn’t know what to do!" He stuttered. I growled.

"You lie make up some shit say you were drunk and you didn’t know what you were talking about." I wrap my hand around his throat. "After everything my brother did for you. He protected you even when you were a dick to him and his best friend." I lifted him off the ground. "And for what power so you can be better than everyone else?" I scoffed. "No one care about you yes your parents died and you went into foster care so what!" He was turning purple. "I did to my mom died while giving birth to me and instead of becoming someone like you I became someone they can be proud of." I heard sneakers and felt someone pull me off.

"Whoa Kel." He looked around. "You can manhandle him all you want just not in a hospital full of people." I shook myself away from Stiles grip and pointed at Jackson who was on the floor.

"If anything happens to my brother after I give birth to my child I'm coming after you!" Stiles turned me to face him and said.

"We need to go I know who has Derek where he is and it was Kate that started the fire." I placed my hand on my stomach and nodded. He grabbed my hand and started to drag me off and Jackass stupidly followed. "We need to find Scott he hasn’t texted or called me back and Derek is underneath the Hale home." I stopped.

"The sewers there's and under tunnel that connects to the sewers that’s where she took him it lead under the place Derek.." I stopped.

"Derek what?" I shook my head and grabbed Stiles hand and dragged him to the door.

"Do you guys have a car?" I growled and turned to him.

"Yes we can take mine there's no fucking way I'm sitting in your clown car." And before we can make it dick Argent showed up.

"Hale, Stilinski, Whittmore." He nodded. "Can anyone tell me where Scott is?" He smirked and so did his buddies.

"Oh shit!" Both Stiles and I said.

--------------------------------********--------------------------------

Derek

After knocking the guy out and Scott explaining what happened he wouldn’t answer me when I asked about Kelly.

"Can you tell me if she's ok my baby?" He didn’t answer and just stared at me. "Why won't you tell me about my wife?!" He laughed.

"Wife, baby they didn’t matter to you when you asked her to stay away from you not to call text you." His eyes flashed. "You find out your having a baby and you leave my sister like that." And he snapped his fingers. "I should leave you here for Kate." I growled.

"I was doing it to protect the both of them Pet.." He growled.

"The asshole that killed your sister and threatened to kill mine!" He yelled.

"What!" He nodded.

"Kelly is fine she faked your baby was in danger because Peter decided it was ok to take my mom out on a date and turn her." I paled. "Yea and then when I was watching over Allison he threatened if I didn’t join his pack and help him find you he has no problem killing another member of our family said she was too much trouble for you." The fuck!

"I.."

"Didn’t know." He finished. "You ripped his throat out the second you entered the hospital but for some fucking reason you decided to trust him and it was all for nothing." I was confused until he showed me the picture I showed Deaton.

"This is the what your sister came here for right?"

"Where did you get that?" I couldn’t take my eyes from it.

"My boss told me three months ago someone came into the clinic asking about it." He paused to make sure I was listening. "And guess who it was Peter's nurse." I growled. "They brought your sister here…I'll let you fill in the blank." I closed my eyes he planned it he knew what he was doing. "I don’t want the cure no more I need this to protect Kelly and my niece or nephew." I stared at him. "Were family Derek I'll help you kill Peter but the moment you hurt my sister I'll kill you too." I nodded and ripped the other part of the chains and we left.

----------------------------*******-----------------------------------

Kelly

We all were quiet till he raised his brow. I said.

"Last thing I know he was at home he visit me in the hospital earlier upset he wasn’t aloud to go to the dance." Stiles nodded.

"Yea I was texting him through out the night tell him all he was missing I was called a dick." I smirked when Mr. Argent turned to Jackson he stuttered. "Oh god!" Stiles exclaimed as we were grabbed but I teleported us to the room next to us that happened to be the morgue and threw a shield up around the two teenager and I. "That was fucking awesome!" I rolled my eyes.

"Now you bully children it's bad enough that one of you burned down a home with humans and werewolfs who were innocent." Chris smirked.

"That's a rumor." I laughed.

"Rumor oh honey police found a lead on a women mid twenty wear a what was it your father said Stiles." He gulped.

"A pendent."

"Hmmm a pendent with a distinct wolf symbol on it." I gasped. "Now where did we all see that?" His face darkened.

"NO!"

"Yes Chris baby sister Kate killed my husband family January 6, six years ago Chris!" I growled. "She killed mine too." He shook his head. "I came home to my father in a pool of his an blood with a piece a paper saying nous chassons ceux qui nous chasse." He gasped.

"We hunt those who hunt us." He said quietly.

"And the only one I know with that motto are the Argents." He sagged agaisnt the wall. "She gloated to when she attacked my husband and me at our home." He nodded his head to the door and they left. I dropped the shield. "We need to find my husband and Scott they both howled so Scott should be with Derek." They nodded and we left. Fifteen minutes later we arrived at the Hale house to Scott fighting Peter in his alpha form.

Taking the sulfric acid off Stiles I chucked the bottle at the Peter while he was distracted by Scott. When he was in flames I smirked and took the the other one. We waited to see him burn.

"NO!" Scott yelled as Peter was heading towards Allison. I threw the other bottle and he burnt to a crisp. I watched Allison except Scott for who he was and they exchanged I love you we all froze as we heard a noise and it was my husband who stepped out of the house and made his way towards me.

"I'm sorry I was.." I kissed him.

"I know." I smiled and we made out way towards Peter. Scott came to my other side and took my hand. I smiled at him.

"Do it!" Peter voice cracked. I turned to Scott and he shook his head my eyes widen and I nodded.

"For Laura Der." He nodded and slashed his uncle throat. His eyes flased red and turned to the rest of the people around us.


"I'm the alpha now!" My eyes flashed red too.
Sign up to rate and review this story