Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Pure Morning

Blackened Evening

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Tsuzuki comes home for dinner, but the power goes out in the apartment. Not to worry, even that can't get the couple down.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Tsuzuki - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2014-09-26 - 1414 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Forty: Blackened Evening:

I: Dinner

-Tsuzuki-

There are many things my beloved Anna-chan is very good at. Unfortunately for either of us, she can't cook. So, most of our meals come from the microwave. But don't get me wrong - I'm more than happy to eat them. There is something comforting about sharing a meal with the one you love. It can be the crappiest meal known to man, but it still manages to taste good when your favorite person is eating with you. You might even notice that they aren't eating it themselves, but that doesn't really matter, does it? You and that special love at the table is always a welcome change from a hectic day, simply because you're finally home.

"Welcome home, Asato-kun," she greets me this evening.

"I'm glad to be home," I say as I toe off my shoes. "What are we having tonight?"

"Leftover shrimp rice," she answers.

"Ah," I say.

Suddenly, the lights go out.

"Oh crap," she says. "What now?"

"Looks like the power's out," my reply.

"What do we do?" she asks.

"I dunno, guess we're going just have to wait until it comes back?" I suggest, shrugging a shoulder.

"Until then?"

An idea comes into my mind. Though she can't see me, I'm smiling in the darkness at her. "Give me five minutes."

"Okay…"

II: Candle Light Dinner

Candles light up the table and living room floor. The crickets outside are our music. Anna-chan sets up the table.

"Everything set?" I ask.

"Yes," she answers.

"Okay, let's do this," I say. We sit down at the table. I pick up my chopsticks and take the first bite. Anna-chan waits, watching me.

"How is it?" she asks. I chew on the dull taste with a fake smile.

"Good," I answered. Gulping down a large, tough, shrimp like mass. "It's not… It's fine."

"You mean it?"

"Yeah."

She breathes a sigh of relief. "Oh, good! The microwave was acting up this morning."

She nodded. "Yeah, it was acting kinda funny. Weird, huh?"

"Funny?" I ask. "Funny how?"

"I think the power was trying to go out then too," she answers.

"Did you talk to the landlord?"

"He said someone's looking at it today." She rolled her eyes, then looked up and to the right. "They didn't do a good job."

"Don't worry. It's not that bad." I bring the bowl closer as I shoveled more rice into my mouth. Anna-chan puts a small amount in her mouth. "Hm, this is okay." I wince, but decided to take another bite.

III: Happy Calm

"I like this. The mood we're in." I hum as I take a sip of sake.

Anna-chan looks around and nods. "It's nice."

"It's just you and me in the dark with a bunch of candles, a little leftover shrimp rice, and some sake." I admire the soft glow of candlelight framing her beautiful face, and I reach out to caress her cheek.

"What are you doing?" she asks. I quickly draw back my hand.

"I'm sorry!" I blurt out.

She shakes her head. "I was wondering what you were doing there," she says.

"Ah," I took another bite of rice before responding. "Where did we get the rice again?"

"I can't remember the name," She looks up at me. "I think it was Chinese and Thai." "Was it the place with the saffron curry?" Anna-chan wonders aloud.

"I think so…"

"I really want to try that curry."

"I know, but we can't afford it right now."

Anna-chan pouts. "Why not?"

The look on her face makes me chuckle at her. She must know that I absolutely can't resist her when she pokes out her lips like that. I smile, and run my fingers through her hair.

"Come on, Usagi-chan, don't be like that," I tell her. She tilts her head.

"Usagi-chan?" my wife asks.

"Yes," I reply. "You are my tiny little bunny." She's frowning at me as I lower my chopsticks.

"Let's have dessert," I suggest.

"Already?" she asks. "I'll have to see what's in the freezer." I grab her wrist as she begins to leave the table. Anna-chan gives me a bewildered look.

"Asato-kun?" she asks.

"No…" I shake my head.

"But I thought you wanted dessert." Her tone sounds so innocent and child-like. And I'm getting more and more turned on by the minute.

It doesn't take long before I've got her pinned down on the table, kissing her passionately.

IV: Teaser

I lean back on our couch and look her over. "Strip for me," I demand. Her hands immediately go for her dress.

"Wait!" I hold up a hand to stop her, and Anna-chan's eyes meet with mine.

"What for?" she asks.

The demon takes over my mind as I give her a devilish smile. "I want to be turned on."

Anna-chan's cheeks turn bright red. "We don't have any music," she points out.

"So?" I ask. "Just work with what you have." She begins dancing around slowly. To be honest, it was kinda cute; so I got comfortable, and enjoyed the show. The first thing my eyes focus on are her curves. Well… Hello! Anna-chan gives me a flirty pout as she slides off her dress. My shirt and tie hit the floor next. The candlelight compliments the hidden golden undertones of her smooth, beautiful skin. She turns toward me as she unhooks her bra and stares directly in my eyes as she flings it over her shoulder. When her panties join the rest of her clothes in a growing pile on the floor, I take off my pants and stretch out on the couch.

"Come give me my dessert," I insist. Anna-chan walks saunters over and straddles my lap, then we share a kiss as our appetizer. She clamped her hands onto my shoulders, rocked her hips over my stiffening manhood and kissed me deeply. It was aggressive, hot and gave me a raging hard-on.

V: Smoky Bar

Closing time at an undisclosed bar. A young violet-eyed man has just finished his drink. Not many people were left, just a few hardcore stragglers. Most of the regulars have already moved on to other things, or given up the ghost and gone home for the night. The bartender had finished washing and putting up the used glasses and cleaning up the bar when he glanced up to notice the young man lingering at the end of the bar.

"Hey buddy…" he tapped on the bar. "We're closing soon," he said. The patron waved him off. Whatever/, he thought. Just then, he caught a brief flash of red in the corner of his eye. He looked up to see a young woman dressed in a dark leather jacket and a short, flashy bodycon dress. Her jewelry stole the flickering embers of what little light there was as she leisurely finished her drink. He stared at her under the pale lavender lights. He watched her intently as she sipped, finding himself drawn to her cherry red lips. The flouncy pink frills on top of her dress drew attention to the fullness of her beautifully proportioned bosoms. His mind filled with thoughts about what he'd like to do to her. He'd take her right on her barstool if he could./

I want her! I want her! I want her! Suddenly, the music on the jukebox changed to a blues rock song. The woman slid off her stool.

"I love this song!" she purred. The woman slid off her chair, threw off her leather jacket and began dancing. The click off her heels as they touched the floor made the young barfly remember his rapidly hardening cock. It twitched as the he stared lustily at the woman. The hem of her skirt clung to her curves and swayed along with every single undulation. She moved slowly away from the bar as she slithered and writhed sensuously to the music. Under the pink and golden lights, he saw exactly how beautiful she was. The notes from the jukebox kept time with her, as she swayed with the music in a drunken self-confident waltz.

That night, he fell in love for the first time in years.

VI: Lights On

When the lights come on, we both look around and giggle.

"Hey, the power's back," I mentioned.

"Mmmm," she hums, as she grinds herself into my crotch. "We don't really care, though. Do we, babe?"

"No," I shook my head.

"Thought not," she smiled.
Sign up to rate and review this story