Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Kitsune's Seduction

Hinata's punishment and Sakura's new kitten

by stormwolf3710

Hinata gets punished for falling asleep and Ino and Tenten join the fun. Also a supprise at the end.

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Hinata,Ino,Kurenai,Naruto,Sakura,Tenten - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2014-09-28 - 14518 words

?Blocked
AN: Hinata lovers might want to skip the first part. I'm firing back at all of the Sakura bashing I see going on in most fics. Heck in one someone had her eating crap, and while they are all not that bad this is my payback. So be warned and if you want a lovey dovey Hinata lemon go check out the new clan reborn chapter. Also this might turn into a slight monstergirls fic, you will see what I mean below. Also I have a twenty page history paper and a roommate who never leaves so writing will be sporadic. And I need you guys to tell me what I can do to make the scenes better. Should I have the girls and naruto be more verbal during sex, should they be longer, shorter, more detailed, what should I do?

The quiet of the dark room was split with a loud scream followed by a dark laugh. Sakura stood over Hinata, the black haired girl strapped to a table and being fucked in her ass by a large mechanical dildo.

'It's like something you would see in one of those S&M bondage hentai' thought sakura as she watched the raven haired girl struggle against her restraints. Seeing Hinata close her eyes Sakura swatted her ass with her whip making the girl scream again, her tear scrunched up in a yell.

"Do you know why I am punishing you slut?" commanded Sakura though she wasn't expecting to get an explanation. Hinata had been stuck on the machine so long all she was capable of were screams of pleasure.

"Ahh ahh n..Noooo ahh" screamed Hinata her hips bucking wildly as the dildo sunk deep into her ass. Sakura watched as the large rubber cock pounded into Hinata's fat white ass, its twelve inch length sinking full into her before pulling out and slamming back again, over and over, hard and fast. 'Ohh master' moaned Sakura getting caught up in the image of being pounded by her blond lover. Sakura allowed herself a moment of self-pleasure as she jacked off the large cock she had henged and played with her pussy.

After a moment Sakura came back to her senses and turned to the machine. Flicking a switch she changed it to a slower softer pace interspersed by two fast thrusts ever so often. Hinata lowered her aching hips, her skin getting wet at the pool of cum that she was laying in.

"I am punishing you not just for your failure in falling asleep the other day while naruto was being kind enough to fuck your worthless ass. But because you were worse than I was when we were little." Said sakura running her hand down Hinata's back as she walked back up the table. Leaning down she ran the crop over Hinata's face, her milky white skin red from crying and her eyes wide open looking at the ten inch cock that now rested where Sakura's clit would be.

"I'm sorry Ahh" Hinata screamed, a sudden flash of hot pain on her ass as Sakrua's crop bit into her skin.

"You will not speak until spoken to slave. That you are even allowed that is a gift from our master, one that can be taken if it so pleases him." Sakura snapped before lashing Hinata again making the girl cum even as her body shook from the lashes.

"As I was saying slut, you were worse than me. We both spent our child hood looking for someone who had something we didn't" Said sakura bringing down the crop on Hinata's ass leaving a red mark. "You looked at naruto and found courage, strength, humor." she said whipping Hinata each time she spoke. "You looked for someone who had all the traits you lacked." Sakura whipped her one last time before stopping and moving in front of Hinata.

Kneeling down sakura grabbed Hinata's face and made her look her in the eyes. Teary green and white eyes stared at each other. "But you know what made your part worse." She asked her voice becoming slightly hoarse. "The fact that you could have been there for him." She said in a whisper. "I was off focused on that bastard Sauske. And you, the beautiful princess were right there next to naruto. You could have been with him all of that time making his life easier, letting him heal and feel loved." She said quietly letting a small tear run out of her eyes. Bringing her hand back she slapped Hinata across the cheek leaving a mark.

"You could have been there for him, helped him, and loved him. All you had to have was a little of the courage you so idolized him for." She yelled slapping her again. "But no, he suffered. Suffered because the one person who loved him and who could have been there to help him was too much of a spineless coward to even say hello." She said slapping her one more time before undoing the restraints.

"Get up and get on your knees." Sakura growled, her crop smacking the table beside Hinata when she didn't move fast enough. Hinata got down on her knees, her large breasts barely constrained by the fishnets she wore. "Good cow, now do you know what you do when you see master?" she asked raising Hinata's chin with the end of the crop.

"I offer my self to him?" she asked weekly only for the crop to slap against one of her breasts. Hinata came a little bit, juices leaking out of her stuffed cunt as she felt her breasts slapped. The dark haired girl squired loving the feel of the large dildo in her cunt as her mistress slapped her breasts.

"No cow you do not offer anything to him. You have nothing to offer, everything you have belongs to him." Said sakura walking around the girl, noticing that she was twitching trying to get herself off Sakura whipped lightly between Hinata's shoulder blades making her sit up straight and be still. "No cow, what you do is present yourself to him and await on whatever master wants you to do. Do you understand?"

"Yes mistress." Said Hinata looking straight ahead, she tried to stay still but the strange dildo Sakura had put in her seemed to always be moving like it was trying to burrow deeper into her cunt.

"Good I guess even a dumb cow like you can learn a thing or two. Now I am going to teach you how to treat a cock." She said one of her long fingered hands moving down to stroke at the large pulsing shaft. "Master was displeased that you passed out when his clones were fucking you. So I'm going to train endurance into you." She said slowly stroking her cock. Hinata's eyes were focused on the large dick, her tongue coming out to lick her lips as she watched it twitch as sakura ran her hand up and down the hilt.

Sakura moved her cock closer to Hinata's face as she stroked off. She was so glad Naruto had taught her the henge for it when she had said she was going to train Hinata. And he had the most sexy leather suit for her to wear. It was black with red on the sides and down the front of her arms and legs (dark brotherhood outfit). Her zipper was open from her collar to her navel showing off her soft white flesh, and she was wearing high heels on her feet. She felt sexy and powerful as she stood there with a whip in one hand and Hinata kneeling at her feet.

"Please me slut. Use your hands and mouth to make me cum." Sakura commanded making the crop snap in the air. Hinata didn't waste any time in wrapping her gloved hands around Sakura's large cock. Sakura moaned as Hinata continued to run her palms up and down her cock, her tongue licking at the precum leaking out of her slit.

"Mistress may I taste your cunt?" Hinata asked after a minute of stroking sakura off.

"You may cow." Said sakura, Hinata continued to stroke Sakura's cock with one hand as the other started to tease her pussy, sticking two fingers in Hinata started to lick at the juices leaking out as she thrusted them into Sakura's pussy. Sakura moaned in pleasure as Hinata's tongue dug deep into her cunt, her soft gloved hand sliding up and down her cock.

Pressing her face closer Hinata started to lick faster at Sakura's cunt, her hand sliding up and down Sakura's dick with lots of speed. Suddenly she felt her face be pressed into Sakura's cunt as a hand gripped her hair.

"Yes eat me out, eat me out and make me cum you worthless little slut." Cried Sakura as her pussy clinched and unclenched quickly. Hinata started licking trying to get all of it up, her small pink tongue licking deep inside of sakura as her face was covered in juices. But there was too much for her to drink and she started to sputter and cough as the juices get gushing over her. Just as she felt like she was going to pass out Sakura yanked her head back and gave her a small slap on the face. Hard enough to keep her from passing out but not enough where her amazing strength would break the weak porcelain doll in front of her.

Smiling darkly and coming off of an orgasm Sakura looked down at Hinata. "Ahh yes that was good. Did you like that cow, that was something else Master taught me. It's a jutsu that allows someone to cum indefinitely using their chakra." Sakura stopped to pant and catch her breath then looked down at her red aching cock. "But I still haven't got to cum from my new cock."

Like a flash Sakura was on top of Hinata, her chakra scalpels cutting though the fishnet leaving Hinata's large utters totally free. Sakura took her thick twelve inch cock and placed it between the girl's breasts before pushing them together and thrusting.

"Ohh yeah I can see why master loves doing this now." Said Sakura as she continued thrusting, her large cock hitting Hinata in the chin everytime she moved. Sakura squeezed the breasts as hard as she could, her fingers sinking into the flesh causing Hinata to scream out in pain. When her mouth was open Sakura thrusted her cock into it making the girl choke on the large cock that barely fit in her mouth.

"Ahh I'm cuming, I'm cuming. Drink your mistresses cum you little slut and try not to pass out this time." Sakura screamed as her cock spasamed shooting rope after rope of cum into Hinata's throat. Hinata was a little more ready for it this time and eagerly drunk down the sweet sticky cum, her throat and jaw aching where the cock pressed against it.

"Good girl I see you stayed awake through that, maybe you aren't hopeless after all." Sakura said pulling out of Hinata's mouth leaving a long string of cum dripping from her cock. Reaching down sakura took the string on her fingers and licked it off smiling as she tasted herself.

Just as she was about to think up another idea she heard the door open at the end of the hall. Dispelling the cock she got up and made sure she was presentable before turning around. Sakura burst into a smile as she saw her master walking towards him. His pace confidant and powerful as his body gleamed from some workout he had just gotten done with. Sakura rushed into his arms, throwing herself at him. Naruto happily caught her and held her close, his eyes raking up and down her outfit.

"Mmm maybe I should make that your mandatory dress for missions my love." Naruto growled causing Sakura to blush before leaning in to kiss him. Turning around she saw Hinata still lying dazed on the floor.

"Cow what did I tell you to do when you see your master?" barked Sakura causing Hinata to jump up and sit with her legs spread and her arms behind her back. "That's much better though if I have to warn you about it again it will be another four hours on the dildo machine." She said before turning back to naruto and running her hand over his chest.

"Mmm I loved the way you sounded right then, so strong and dominate. It makes me want to throw you down and take you right here." Naruto said pulling Sakura closer and nipping at an exposed shoulder with his teeth.

"You can take me any time you want master I am yours." She said sliding a hand up to let a little more of her shoulder exposed. But first I want to know what you did to get all sweaty like this." She purred leaning down to lick the sweat from his chest. She could feel her pussy dripping as his strong arms wrapped around her and crushed her up harder against his strong body, the smell of him making her head get dizzy with want.

"I have a present for you my love. I brought you home a new little kitten to play with." Said naruto picking her up in his arms and carrying her out of the room, outside he looked at Kurenai who was kneeling in a small apron waiting for him. "Kurenai I would like it if you would go get Hinata and have her cleaned up. After that I would like you to join us."

"Yes master, and what should I do about our new guest?" she asked looking up at him with large loving red eyes.

"I suppose you can cut her down now if my clones are finished with her." He said reaching down to pat the woman on the head.

"Ohh did you get another slave today master." Sakura asked who was taking a second away from leaving hickeys on naruto's neck.

"Yes, I had to make a stop at the store to pick up some new gear and ended up buying more than I expected." Naruto said as they walked off towards his room.

-Five hours earlier-

Naruto walked confidently down the street paying no mind to the hard stares the people of the village gave him. They no longer mattered to him and soon enough he would be rid of them one way or another. No he was focused on a certain blond haired Kunoichi.

Naruto smirked as he thought about Ino, that hot little pony tail he could hold onto while he rode her ass, those perky boobs perfect for sucking, and those long legs that led to a nice firm ass. He couldn't wait to take her, and according to what sakura had said Ino had barely gotten to second base even though she always acted like she had been around the park a couple of times.

This time instead of pheromones he was going to try a more direct approach. Thanks to Kurama being fed recently by Kurenai he had all the power he wanted at his disposal. Opening the doors to the flower shop Naruto walked inside and was treated to a wonderful view. Ino was bent over watering the plants, her butt framed perfectly by her tight yoga pants. He could even see the outline of the purple thong riding up between her ass cheeks.

Naruto walked over quietly behind her and gently touched her shoulder. Instead of placing a slave seal right away he sent his chakra into her system, as it started eating away at hers he spoke.

"Ino-Chan?" naruto asked making the girl jump up and throw the jug in the air. Despite her ninja reflexes the jug came tumbling down and landed on her chest soaking her small T-shirt and letting Naruto catch a glimpse at the matching bra she was wearing. "Oh no I'm sorry Ino-Chan let me help you." Said naruto grabbing her and helping her up, all the while pumping more chakra into her system.

"It..it's ok Naruto-kun I was just a little surprised I wasn't expecting anyone since the shop is closed today with my parents being away on missions." Said Ino leaning into Naruto to get her balance. Naruto smiled down at her as his chakra continued to enter her making her more easily molded. He knew her parents were going to be gone today because he had ordered Tsunade to give them a nice long mission all the way to spring country.

"I'm sorry Ino-Chan I was just coming buy to see if I could get a flower for sakura." Said naruto looking down at the soaked girl clinging to him. 'and I already found the flower I am going to pluck.' He thought.

"If your parents are gone then why are you down in the store." Naruto asked?

"I had just came down to water them so they wouldn't die. If you want you can come up stairs and wait in the living room while I change?" Said Ino not even wondering why she was already inviting naruto up into her home.

"That sounds fine Ino-chan. Hey you still look a little shaky why don't you hold onto me while we go upstairs." said naruto, Ino happily complied and all of a sudden dreaded getting to the stop of the stairs because then she wouldn't have an excuse to squeeze herself up against his strong warm body.

When they got to the top of the stairs naruto stopped pumping chakra into Ino and looked down at the girl. Her bright blue eyes were slightly glazed over and she seemed to be holding onto him for dear life. 'So it works good. This way is more targeted than just releasing pheromones into a room and its faster as well.'

"Didn't you say you needed to get changed Ino-Chan?" asked Naruto running his hand down further on her side and letting it rest on her hip.

"Ohh umm yeah my room is over here." She said letting naruto lead her into her bedroom. Naruto laughed as he looked around the room. It was girly yes, incredibly so with all of the close and shoes and purple. But there were also a ton of books on medicine, poisons, as well as shinobi weapons laying around.

"You won't get dry if we don't take those wet clothes off of you Ino." Naruto said putting a little steel in his voice as he spoke. Ino was quick to comply as she stepped away. Naruto was sad to see the yoga pants go but as a trade he now got to look at her small perfect butt cheeks. Raising her shirt over her head naruto was treated to a sidelong glance at her perky C-cup breasts before she turned around. Ino tried to cover her lady bits with her arms as Naruto stared at her, her face growing red as she refused to look at him.

"Na..Naruto-kun stop staring it's embarrassing." She squeaked as Naruto's gaze raked over her. Naruto could smell the arousal coming off of her but her wasn't ready to dive into his meal just yet. Naruto walked over to Ino, invading her personal space. But instead of touching her he just looked at her.

"Why is it embarrassing Ino-Chan you have such a beautiful body. All of you other boyfriends must have told you that."

Ino blushed harder and looked down at the ground. "N..No I didn't let any of them see me like this. You are the first boy besides daddy to see me naked." Said Ino sneaking a glance up at naruto, once their eyes met she couldn't break the gaze. Instead of seeing all of the things she feared she instead saw love and a burning hunger.

"I'm honored to be the first to get to see you like this princess. Will you let me see even more?" he asked running a finger though her hair and down her cheek. Slowly Ino started to unfreeze. Her arms slowly moved out of the way giving Naruto a clear look at her body. His lower brain was insisting he just throw her down now and take her. But he always liked it better when they offered their selves to him.

"You have such a beautiful body princess will you show me more? Take off your bra for me baby." Naruto said running the back of his fingers down her neck and over the top of her breasts making Ino shiver in delight. Ino slowly did as ordered, her arms pushing her breasts even further out as they slid behind her to undo the clasps. Naruto let out a satisfied hum as he saw her hard pink nipples revealed, her breasts not sagging an inch as she removed her bra.

Without asking naruto reached out and touched them. His fingers gently rubbing her soft boobs making Ino flinch before pressing herself a little bit more against his hands. Naruto continued to gently rub her breasts, hypnotized by the perfect globes. Naruto smiled as he learned that her breasts fit perfectly in his hands. Moving forward he wrapped one arm around Ino's waist and continued to play with her other breast, rolling her small pink nipple between his fingers.

"You have such cute little boobs baby I am so glad you let me see them." Naruto said leaning down to kiss Ino. Ino was shocked at first as naruto wrapped his arm around her, but as his lips touched hers she felt her body respond naturally and opened her lips letting him enter her. Naruto continued to gently massage Ino's boob as their tongues took turns exploring each other's mouths, Naruto about came in his pants as Ino took his tongue into her mouth and started to suck on it.

"You're such a good kisser princess, I think I have something else I want you to kiss. But not right yet." He said pulling back slightly causing the thin line of saliva connecting their lips to break.

"C..Can I see you Naruto-Kun?" asked Ino shyly.

"Can you see what princess." Naruto asked rubbing his hand up and down her back as her held her close.

"I would like to see you without a shirt." She blurted out fast, her face going red with embarrassment when naruto started to chuckle.

"Who knew my beautiful little princess was so shy when it came to sex. But don't worry I will show you everything in time." Naruto said before taking off his shirt. Ino gasped as she looked at naruto. Every ninja was fit, but Naruto looked like Adonis standing before her. His broad shoulders and strong chiseled chest tapered off to a six pack. Ino licked her lips as she looked from his handsome face and bright blond hair, over his strong muscled arms and at his chest.

"You can touch if you want princess. I got to touch you so it is only fair." Naruto said breaking Ino out of her fog. Naruto smiled as she walked towards him and slowly pressed her right hand against his chest. He was being gentle to Ino not just because she was Sakura's friend but because he actually liked the blond girl as well.

Ino let out a soft moan as she ran her hands over his chest, feeling it rise and fall as he breathed. Even though his skin should have been rough it was still soft and she loved the way it felt under her and her mind was already imagining how it would feel on top of her. Pressing her lips against his flesh she started to plant kisses on his chest as her hands roamed his body.

"Mmm that feels so good princess." Said naruto wrapping his hands around her slim body, Ino continued on licking and kissing at his chest and pecks as naruto hugged her. Moving his hands down naruto started to massage her but cheeks. His fingers rubbing over the small soft globes, he was convinced that she had the perfect little ass as he palmed her cheeks. Spreading them he ran a finger up between them causing Ino to let out a squeak as his finger rubbed over her ass.

"Naruto-kun that place is dirty don't touch me there." She squeaked pressing herself harder up against him.

"But your ass is so cute princess, and I could feel your little asshole puckering as my finger ran over it. Will you show it to me baby, will you let me see that cute little ass of yours?" naruto asked leaning down to give her another dizzying kiss. Ino seemed dazed as she broke away from the kiss.

"O..ok Naru-kun but only because you asked me." She said before bending over and slowly pulling down her thong. Naruto watched it come down, her cheeks pressed together so well that they held onto the string for a few seconds before letting it go. Bending over even more he was able to see her cute little pink anus right above her hairless pussy. "Do..Do you like it Naruto-kun. You are the first guy besides daddy to see me naked."

"You look so cute princess. Why don't you turn around so I can see that beautiful little pussy of yours." Said Naruto not really wanting to know why her dad had seen her naked. Naruto's jaw dropped as Ino turned around, her body looked perfect as her long legs went up into the most beautiful pussy ever only to be topped by her lovely breasts and beautiful face.

"Do you like it naruto, do you think I am pretty?" she asked, not as someone wanting praise, but as someone who was worried what others thought of her and was now bearing herself to someone close.

"I love it princess, you are so beautiful and lovely." Said naruto causing Ino to run into him and press her mouth to his, kissing him with all of her might.

"I want to give you something else Naru-kun." Ino whispered her voice quiet and shy as she pressed her face into the crook of Naruto's neck.

"And what is that princess." Naruto asked, he was rock hard and ready to go and if he was right Ino was about to say the words he enjoyed the most.

"I want you to be my first naruto. Will you have sex with me and take my virginity?" Naruto let out a loud pleased growl as those words left her mouth. That was what he wanted, he was happy when sakura and Hinata offered theirs up to him and now this beautiful sexy kitten was doing the same.

'Some of the fox must be rubbing off on me since I love fucking virgins and taking their cherries so much now.' Thought naruto as he leaned down to kiss Ino, her mouth molding perfectly against his as he hugged her.

"I would be honored to be your first princess but there is something I need to do first." Naruto said fighting back the urge to mount her right there with her bent over with her hands around her ankles.

"What is that naru-kun?" asked Ino only to be swept up into his arms. Ino was loving the feeling of being so close to him but unfortunately it didn't last long enough before she was gently laid onto her bed. She laid there on her back with her arms and legs streatched out as she saw naruto get piece of paper out of his pockets and unfold it to reveal a large summoning seal. Making the hand signs he summoned what looked like ink and a brush.

"I need to make you mine first princess. I am going to put you to sleep for a moment then when I am done we will pick up right back here." Ino looked up with him with trusting eyes before smiling at him and closing them. Naruto's cock protested painfully but he knew he needed to do it now while he still had a large amount of chakra in her. He didn't think anything would go wrong but he wanted to be clearheaded enough to fix it if he did.

And he didn't think he would be after the sex. On the plus side he would get to see immediately if his improvements worked and if they did then he could use it on his other girls. Naruto started to brush the symbols onto Ino's body. Sakura had her pet seal on her breast while Kurenai had hers on the inside of her leg and Tsunade had hers on her arm. For Ino he placed the seal on one of her perfect ass cheeks, leaning down to kiss it before starting. Moaning from how soft her skin was there he quickly made the design.

"Well first off is the personality. I liked that she was loving but I like her loud personality she usually has. So I'm going to make her more confident in bed, though still a little shy before she warms up just because that is so cute. Add a little playfulness and a fondness for pussy and cock and there we go." Naruto said finishing up the emotions portion of the seal. There wasn't really much he wanted to change about Ino, just like sakura and tsunade he liked them just the way they were. Strong, confident, and smart, it was amazing how sexy those three traits could be in a woman.

Now for the new part, naruto had learned about body modification with the seals. But unlike when Sakura made her boobs bigger he had something more drastic in mind. This part of the seal was set up like the cursed seal Orochimaru had given sauske. It had two parts, the first was a power pool that would allow him to give chakra to his pets making them much stronger, and getting their body used to housing a Biju's chakra.

The second allowed them the choice of two or three forms. Instead of increasing power the stages were more for a aesthetic purpose, though after seeing Sakura in her outfit that morning when she was getting ready he might have to add a special fourth form to hers. An idea hit him as he was working making him hurriedly put in a fourth form onto Ino's seal. "If I am going to have Ino around as much as Sakura then it is only fair. But if Sakura is going to be in that form, then why don't I give Ino the opposite."

Finishing up the writing Naruto started to pour a little of his chakra into Ino, just enough to guide what had already seeped into her body. Ino's whole body started to glow and he could hear her moaning as her body changed. Naruto started to worry for a second until he realized that they were moans of pleasure. The ending to the process was fairly anticlimactic as nothing had outwardly changed.

Naruto had planned it like that so it wouldn't be to suspicious. But he would see changes as soon as Ino tried the forms out. Looking around the room naruto noticed the large ceiling to floor mirror and smiled. Realizing he should have seen that when he came in he cut himself some slack saying that anyone would have been distracted in his shoes. Well anyone but sauske-teme.

Ino woke up like one of those story book princesses. Stretching her arms out wide Ino ended up giving Naruto a great look at her body before she sat up. Ino looked around for him wondering where he had gone. Once she found him she smiled brightly and jumped on him, the force of her pounce knocking him down. Ino started to rub her face against naruto's and lick at his cheeks and chest, her butt swaying form side to side as she sat on top of him.

"Good morning master do you want to play?" she purred as she continued to run her tongue over his neck. Naruto wondered for a second if he had messed up the shy part but then remembered that she was ready to go before he put her to sleep.

"In a second my pet first I have a gift for you." He said gently moving her off of him. Standing up he put out his hand and pulled her up. Kissing her on the nose her led her over to the mirror and stood behind her with his arms around her waist.

"Ohh what is it master?" Ino asked bouncing in his arms, her soft little ass rubbing up against his crotch.

"I need you to focus kitten. I know you are excited but for this to work you need to calm down." He said berating her lightly. Once she had managed to calm down he continued. "I placed a seal on you if you focus your chakra I am sure you can find it."

Ino did so as she closed her eyes. Proving what they say about blondes wrong she found the seal in only a few seconds. "Wow it feels just like you master I can feel so much of your chakra in it."

"That's good pet that's there for you to draw on in a fight. Over time your body will drain it and turn it into your own chakra. But I also had another gift for you. Look at the seal again." Naruto said.

Ino looked again this time moving past the pool of chakra. She could sense something that felt like four gates but only the first three were unlocked. "There is some sort of gates on the seal. I can open the first three but not the last I'm sorry master." She said feeling like she had disappointed Naruto.

"That's ok pet you did perfect, it's my fault you can't open the last one I have it locked until later. But for now try the first one." Naruto said backing up a little from her. It wasn't anything dangerous but he wanted to see the transformation himself. Ino focused on the first gate, her mind turning it until it opened letting the power stored in it pour out. Ino felt her body start to change, she could feel something like a dull ache in the small of her back, and her head started to feel pinched above her ears.

After a minute Ino opened her eyes and looked at the mirror. Standing there staring back at her was the same girl. But his one had a golden cats tail swishing behind her and two cute cat ears on her head. Ino reached up slowly to where the ears should be. She gasped as her hand touched fur, grabbing the ear she started to rub it, her chest purring as she rubbed the soft fur.

"How do you like the first stage pet?" asked naruto looking at the beautiful neko girl in front of him. Her beautiful golden tail swished happily above her but as she continued to touch her ears. Reaching behind her she tried to grab onto the tail only to end up chasing it around in circles before learning that she could control it.

"I love it master. I look just like one of those cat girls." Naruto had to agree, he thought she looked beautiful but she still had two more stages to go.

"You do look like a kitten princess; you look like my little sex kitten. Now why don't you try the second gate?" Ino quickly complied wanting to see what else her master had given her. This time she felt her whole body start to change, the dull pain covered her whole body but instead of hurting it was slightly orgasmic. At first she started to feel prickly all over and her mouth and face started to hurt. When she opened her eyes this time the first thing she noticed was that everything was much brighter. Along with that there were so many smells, and she could hear every time naruto breathed like he was right beside her.

Looking at the mirror her eyes opened wide as she saw herself. Her body except for her head, neck, and the center of her chest and stomach was covered in short golden fur. She ran a hand down her body feeling the soft coat under her fingers. Even her hands had gotten slightly more cat like and she could feel what she thought were claws under the fur. The only part of her chest without fur was the front where her stomach and breasts were. But everything to the side of her breasts and below her navel was covered in the same soft dusting of fur.

Naruto groaned as he saw Ino's second form and was barely able to resist cuming as she ran her soft hands over her body. He would never have thought of himself as the kind of guy to like that sort of thing but his time away from the village had taught him a lot.

"Wow I'm..I'm beautiful. And my fur is so soft and such a nice color." Said Ino reaching down to feel her coat, her fingers even dipped down into her pussy revealing the soft pink entrance under the short fur. Looking at the mirror she also noticed her face was slightly more angular and cat like, her eyes looked slit like a cats. Turning around she ran over to naruto and though herself on him.

This time he caught her and didn't fall down. His hands went right to stroking her soft coat making the golden cat girl purr against his chest. His hand continued to slide down until it got to her tail, he quickly found out that rubbing the spot right above her tail sent her into overdrive and he had a panting, sex crazed pussy on his hands.

"Mmm master yes that feels so good master. Thank you for giving your little pet such a great gift." Ino exclaimed as she kissed him, her soft furry hands rubbing over his body, one of them snaking down to grab ahold of his cock.

"I am glad you liked it kitten." Naruto croaked pushing Ino off slightly so he could finish talking to her before he got to distracted. "The third gate is just a continuation of that form. Soon switching forms will be as easy and quick as changing clothes. And if everything goes right you will eventually have the ability to create your own forms to use, though there are some things we need to collect to allow you to do that." Naruto said smiling down at the purring cat girl.

"Is master going to take his kitten's pussy now?" asked Ino causing naruto to laugh. Apparently the more animal form made her more animalistic tendencies come out as well.

"Yes but first you know how I said there was something else I wanted you to kiss. Well choose what form you want and I will show you what you can do to make master very very happy." Said Naruto running his hands down the fur on her side, Ino purred at the feeling but stepped back.

"I love how it feels when you rub my fur master. But for our first I want to feel you against my bare skin." She said, once again her body was enveloped in light and her features transformed back into human. The only feline characteristics that remained where her tail and ears, putting her hands behind her back she smiled up and naruto and bounced up and down.

"You look beautiful kitten, but I think you would look better on your knees." Naruto said smiling at how enthusiastic Ino was to follow his commands. Ino dropped down to her knees, her tail flicking back and forth as she waited.

"Is this good master?" she asked smiling up at him, large blue eyes glinting with mischief.

"That's perfect kitten. Now I have something I want you to give a very special kiss, reach into my pants and pull out my cock." Ino didn't need to be told twice, she quickly reached out towards his pants. But instead of just pulling them down she used her new claws and a small bit of chakra to slice them off of him leaving him standing there naked.

Once she got done laughing at how funny she was she let out a hungry groan as she saw the large thirteen inch cock standing straight up in front of her. Ino licked her lips and looked from the cock back up to naruto then back down again.

"Is this the first cock you've seen Kitten?" Naruto asked.

"No, but it's so big. None of the guys at the hospital even came half as big as this." She said in awe making naruto chuckle. Ino reached out and ran a finger down the underside of Naruto's cock making him shiver.

"It's so big." She muttered again moving her face close enough that her hot breath rolled over the sensitive head. "And it twitches everytime I touch it." Slowly Ino wrapped her hand around Naruto's shaft. "And hot to, it's hot and pulsing in my hand."

"Mhm hum Kitten, that's because of you. I have been like that ever since I came into the shop." Groaned naruto as Ino started to move her hand over his cock.

"Wow that must be so painful master. And it's a nurses job to relieve a patients pain so let me help." Ino moved her head closer as she continued to stroke it. Gently she pressed her plump lips against his cock, her hot breath misting the skin as she planted small kisses on his shaft. "What's this?" she asked as she worked her way to the head and noticed a clear liquid coming from the slit. Leaning down she licked at it causing naruto to shudder and more of the liquid to come out.

"Ohh it's so tasty." Exclaimed Ino as she wrapped her lips around the head of Naruto's cock and started to suck on it. Her long tongue slid over the cap of his cock licking all of the precum leaking out of the end. "Ohh it's so yummy master, I want more of it." She said.

"Then keep doing that baby girl. Keep sucking on my cock like that and I will fill that cute little mouth of yours up with cum." Naruto said looking down at the beautiful blond her tail swishing happily as she started to take more of him into her mouth. Her new form must have unlocked some instinct since Ino went at it like a pro. And he noticed something else knew. Her tongue was slightly catlike; it was rough when she licked him. Instead of hurting the texture felt great and he had to hold back form cuming too soon at the new experience.

Once Ino had seemed to get used to having the large cock in her mouth naruto grabbed onto the base of her pony tail and pushed her head forward a bit. Ino managed to a quarter of his cock in her throat before gagging. Naruto quickly pulled on her head guiding her off of his cock.

"I'm sorry master I was only able to get just a bit in my mouth." Pouted Ino.

"It's fine kitten, this was your first time and I am sure you will do better with practice. I bet you can get Sakura-Chan to help you, she is really good at it." He said making her light up at the mention of her friend.

"Ok then I'm going to try again master. You can use my pony tail to push me deeper if you want." She said before sliding her lips over his cock again. Naruto didn't waste any time as he started to push on her head. Ino was able to go an inch further this time before gagging. Seeing how far she could go naruto used her pony tail to guide her head up and down his cock, going further and further each time.

Once she had half of his member in her mouth he held her there and started thrusting into her. Ino purred as naruto's cock slid in and out of her throat, the large rod stretching her jaw and making her throat bulge. Soon the room was filled with a wet gagging sound as naruto sped up his thrusts, his cock going halfway down her throat before leaving.

Pulling her head off his cock Naruto gave her a second to catch her breath before he moved her head to his balls. The blond was quick to start kissing his balls, taking them into her mouth and sucking on them. Working her way up she licked and kissed to the top of his cock before naruto let out a grunt and thrust his cock into her mouth, coating her tongue and the roof in his cum.

"Ohh master that's so yummy." Cried Ino as she smacked her lips and ran her tongue over her chin picking up what had escaped.

"I'm glad you like it kitten. Now why don't you lie on your back and let me make you feel good." Said naruto.

"Are you going to give your kitten a tummy rubbing?" Ino asked smiling up at naruto.

"Something like that, I am defiantly going to be stroking my new pussy." He said causing them both to break out into a laugh that was only silenced by the meeting of their lips. Naruto spent a long time just kissing and licking Ino's lips and mouth. Not caring that he could taste himself on her tongue as long as her soft body was pressed up against him.

Kissing his way south he paid attention to some of the more forgotten pleasure zones. When he had started to kiss his way down from the inside of her elbow and ended up at the pulse point on her wrist Ino was squirming under him begging to cum. Smiling down at the cute cat girl below him he bent down and gently nipped at her catlike ear.

Ino let out an ear shattering yell as Naruto's teeth bit her ear, her pussy quivering as her juices gushed out of her small slit. Shaking form the pleasure she looked up at naruto who was surprised by the power of the orgasm. Naruto gave Ino a moment to get back to her senses while he kisses his way down her neck to her breasts.

He took one of the soft globes in his hand again and started to squeeze. He was amazed at how soft and firm they were. Leaning down he took one of the hard pink nubs into his mouth and started to suck on it making Ino arch her back. Continuing to suck naruto took the other nipple in his hand and pulled on it making Ino moan again and squirm. Naruto continued to play with her breasts, pinching and slapping them gently as he kissed and sucked on her nipples.

Leaving a last wet sloppy kiss naruto worked his way down to the wonderful smell. Ino's thin slit was shining from the cunt juices that had leaked out of it. Her lips only leaving a thin line that he quickly pulled back to reveal a beautiful pink tunnel.

"What a beautiful little pussy." He said looking back up at Ino and making her blush. She didn't know whether he meant her actual pussy or her. Leaning down naruto started to lick around the inside of her legs, cleaning the sweet fragrant juices off of her. Then he moved in and licked over the outside of her pussy, her lips quivering as his tongue brushed over him.

"Master please I want you inside of me. I want to feel you hot tongue inside of my pussy." Ino begged spreading her legs more so that naruto could get closer. Naruto gently spread her lips before running his tongue inside of her making her squirm and scream as he did. Her squirming excited Naruto and soon he was licking and slurping as fast as he could, her body twitching and turning under him. Grabbing ahold of her hips he tried to hold her still as he drank up all of her juices, his tongue running over her urethra and clit making her shudder and orgasm.

By the time Naruto was done Ino could have sworn her bones were made of liquid and her brain had turned to mush. "That was a great tummy rub master." She said breathlessly before turning over and presenting herself to her. "But you still haven't taken my pussy yet master. Please I want you to be my first and last."

"Of course I will Kitten." Naruto said kneeling behind her. Reaching out he grabbed her perfect ass, her small cheeks bouncing back into place when he lifted them up a bit. They were so soft that he spent a few minutes just playing with them and holding them in his hands squeezing them. Placing his lips against her right cheek he started to kiss her soft mounds, up and down, left and right, he covered every inch of her soft white ass with kisses.

Spreading her cheeks slightly he started to kiss from under her tail down to her small pink anus. He watched it pucker and twitch as his tongue circled it. Smiling he pressed his finger against the end. The hold quickly sucked the end of the digit in and held on tight.

"Ahh master that place is dirty. Its embarrassing master don't kiss me there." Ino pleaded only to feel his finger slip further into her small hole.

"No it's not. It's cute and hot just like the rest of you Kitten. I love every part of you and want to make you feel good all over." He said bringing his finger out, Ino felt something hot and wet press up against the outside of her ass before working its way in. "Ahhhhhh" screamed Ino as Naruto's tongue invaded her ass.

"What a tight ass you have Kitten. I can't take it now or I will hurt you too much, we will just have to train that as well." Said naruto leaning forward to kiss Ino, she happily accepted the kiss and the two made out for a bit before she felt Naruto's large shaft press up against her pussy. Ino started mewling and rubbing her ass up against Naruto's chest as his cock grined up against her.

"Do you want me to put it in you Kitten." Asked naruto, Ino just mewled some more and her tail swished faster. "Well ask me, I want to hear you say those words again."

"Will you please fuck my virgin pussy with your big hard cock Master?" Ino purred.

Naruto was instantly rock hard hearing her say that. He just wanted her to offer herself again but that was even better. Without saying anything Naruto pressed the head of his cock against her slit and pushed in. Ino was so wet that he easily slid in even though her cunt was small and tight against his cock.

"Ohh yess ohh master yess. Your cock is so big its splitting my pussy apart." Cried Ino as naruot's cock sunk deep into her pussy. Naruto was three fourths of the way in when he felt something. Wondering what it was for a moment he realized that it must be her womb. Naruto smirked, she was going to enjoy this.

"Ahhhhh. Yes master yes fuck my womb. " Ino screamed throwing her head back in a primal yell as she felt Naruto's cock fully enter her. His head pressing against the back of her womb with each thrust, panting she started to thrust her hips back against his chest causing him to hit harder.

Naruto was enjoying himself as each thrust caused Ino to moan and jerk. He knew she would eventually get used to him to where he wouldn't be fucking her womb every time he fully entered her but for now he was enjoying the feel of it. And he wanted to leave her with the feeling of what it would be like to carry his kid.

Naruto sped up his thrusts burying his cock inside her, her lips quivering around his cock. Reaching under her stomach he could feel his cock pressing out, pushing against her walls every time he so much as moved. Forming a new hand sign naruto activated the garden hose jutsu, a jutsu that would convert chakra to cum. Thrusting in one last time naruto felt his cock start to convulse before shooting out an endless stream of cum. Naruto held his cock in place blocking his cum from pouring out of her cunt. He watched in amazement as her stomach started to grow.

By the time he was done Ino was lying on the ground moaning and drooling, her arms wrapped around a stomach that looked six months pregnant. "You look really good with your belly full of my see Kitten." Said naruto pulling out, Ino let out a loud moan as she felt the cum rush out of her womb and onto the floor. Acting fast she placed her fingers down there until she could grab her panties to stop herself from leaking.

"Ahh I don't look at pregnant anymore." She mewled looking down at her now less fat stomach.

"Don't worry Kitten you will have a lot of chances to get filled up again. And then later you will actually be carrying my young." He said lying down behind her and pulling her into his arms. Ino loved the way the cum sloshed inside of her as she rolled over to stare at naruto.

"Thank you master, for being my first and making me feel beautiful." She said before starting to cry. Wiping her tears away she looked up at naruto before cracking a smile. "Sorry master you know us pregnant women all hormones and water works."

Naruto laughed and kissed her gently on the lips. "Why don't we get cleaned up and get your stuff packed and ready to move. Then I will fill you up full again and you can walk all the way across town with my seed sloshing around in your belly while my clones take your stuff home." Naruto asked causing Ino to purr loudly and press herself closer to naruto.

-Two showers and a full tummy later-

Naruto hated to be leaving Ino but he had filled her up and she had his clones. And he would see her as soon as he got home. Brighten up he headed to the ninja tool shop Tenten worked at. He needed to restock on some basic supplies that he had used up on his training trip.

Opening the door naruto walked into the long warehouse type building. On every wall were lit shelves holding swords, daggers, knives, seals, and anything else someone could use to kill someone else. The far end of the warehouse was filled with racks and stands of clothes going from light outfits to things that looked like they could stop a crossbow at point blank range.

"Ohh naruto I didn't know you were back from your training trip. Are you here to restock?" asked Tenten appearing from behind one of the weapon stands where she had been placing helmets.

"Ohh hey Tenten I didn't see you." Naruto said his eyes surreptisioly going up and down her body, taking in her lean beautiful form that was being hidden below her Chinese dress. "And I do need some things but Tsunade also wanted me to check up on some bulk shipment while I was here?"

"Ohh that yeah it's in the back. Do you want to go see it?" Tenten asked pointing a thumb behind her to one of the large doors that led down stairs to the loading area. The more he stared at her the less and less he could control himself, his body and senses still on edge from his time with Ino and Tenten's smell was sending him insane. Her body smelled of sweat and oils and was crying out to be claimed even though the focused girl probably tried to ignore such thoughts.

"Sure." Naruto said falling in step behind her watching as her legs and but moved in outline under the dress. Once they were near the door Naruto could hardly hold himself back, moving forward was even worse as he saw her strong powerful arms and small firm breasts rise and fall.

As soon as the door was open naruto jumped and pushed Tenten inside and locked the door. An hand grabbing the front of her dress and pumping chakra into her. "Naruto what are you doing?" gasped Tenten trying to get away but naruto's hand was to strong."

"I just found something else in your store I want." Naruto snarled knocking her down. Tenten raised her hands to try and fend him off as he climbed on top of her, his hands mauling her breasts. Tenten let out an earsplitting scream as naruto ripped her dress, earning a sharp slap as he continued to remove the front of her dress.

"Naruto no what happened to you?" she cried as his hands squeezed her medium sized B-cup breasts.

"I woke up and decided to start taking what I want." He said smiling as he leaned down and sucked hard on her hard nipple. Tenten grunted trying to fight off the pleasant feeling in her. Kissing his way down Naruto got to her legs and tried to split them apart from where she had them pressed tightly together.

Sensing her chance as naruto fought her legs Tenten rolled over and tried to scramble away on her hands and knees. Naruto warped an arm around Tenten's legs pulling her ass against his chest. Tenten let out a scream and tried to wriggle out of Naruto's grip as she felt him rub his cock against her pussy.

"No, please no." screamed Tenten as she felt the large cock press against her wet lips, the head spreading them before running up and down her slit. "No no please." She cried before feeling her pussy explode as naruto slammed himself into her tight hole. Naruto grunted as he sheathed himself in Tenten's hot wet cunt. Her cries and moans urging him on as he brutally thrusted into her, his thick cock splitting her cunt. With one hand now free he leaned forward and grabbed onto one of her smallish breasts, pinching and pulling at her nipple making Tenten cry out even louder.

"That's great slave cry for me. Move that body of yours while I rape your tight little cunt." Growled naruto ramming himself into her. Tenten felt like her pussy was being split open as naruto's large cock entered her, his thick shaft pulsing as he rapped her pussy. She lowered her head down to the ground as naruto growled louder.

Naruto continued fucking her pussy, not caring at all for Tenten's pleasure only about getting his self-off in her tight cunt. The sound she was making along with the jiggle of her ass was enticing to him. And every time he entered her he felt a shock run though his body.

Pulling out of her cunt he quickly threw her down and turned her hover. Tenten gasped as a strong hand came down to grip her neck as the other spread her legs. She could see the desire in naruto's eyes and the pleasure her traitorous body was starting to feel.

Without warning naruto plunged his cock into Tenten's ass, the thick shaft ripping it a bit as he tried to fit it all in. Naruto grunted and continued to thrust until all of his cock was inside of Tenten. Looking down he could see the little whore, her eyes teary and her lips quivering as he plowed into her ass.

"That's right slave look at me, watch as your master rapes your dirty ass." Naruto said squeezing down harder on Tenten's throat. Naruto continued his assault loving the way her asshole and intestines pulsed and clamped down on his cock. Pulling out he plunged in hard again pushing in even further and making Tenten arch her back up and scream out.

Leaning down Naruto removed his hand and started to maul her B-cup breasts with his hands. Her nipples pressing hard into his palms as her squeezed them. "What a good little cock slave you will make. Tell me do you want me to cum in your ass or pussy first?" he growled before taking one of her lips and biting down on it.

Tenten was forced to open her mouth as naruto bit down, giving his tongue enough access to enter her mouth. Naruto's tongue dominated the kiss the same way he did her, roughly and furiously. 'No way, I'm getting turned on from having my pussy and ass raped.' Thought Tenten as she moaned into naruto's mouth.

"I couldn't hear you slave. Where do you want me to cum in your worthless body?" Naruto growled breaking away from the kiss.

"My ass, cum in my ass." Screamed Tenten as naruto continued to thrust into her. Thrusting in naruto felt his cock sink fully into her ass, his balls hitting up against her ass cheeks. Naruto felt his balls constrict as his cock pumped string after string of cum into Tenten's ass. Pulling out Naruto watched as his cum came spilling out of her ass. Tenten looked down at naruto's cock slipping out of her ass, his cock gleaming with her juices, she moaned as she felt his cum drip out of her ass.

"That's great slave but that is only the beginning of your training." Naruto said darkly before making a hand sign. Two clones grabbed her and drug her over to the wall before chaining her up to it, her toes barely able to touch the ground.

Naruto dispelled the clones and took his time walking over to Tenten. A dark smile on his face naruto enjoyed the view of Tenten chained up to the wall. Reaching up he gently rubbed a hand over one cheek. "Are you comfy slut? I need to check on the inventory upstairs and get some clones to move it so I'm just going to leave you down here for a bit. But don't worry you won't be alone."

Making a hand sign naruto summoned another clone to stay with Tenten before turning around and going up stairs. Tenten was not sure how long naruto had actually been gone but it felt like she had been down there for hours. The clone had been down there with her torturing her, his hands and mouth constantly on her kissing and touching every spot. Tenten squirmed in the chains as the clone started to streatched her pussy with a dildo.

"No no. No more please, I'm I'm gonnna pee." Cried Tenten arching her hips up as she felt the full bladder she had been holding in let go as the dildo pressed up against her inner walls.

"My, what a dirty slut you are. Look at you pissing on yourself like that." Naruto said walking down the stairs. The clone that had been torturing Tenten dispersed causing Naruto's smile to widen even more. "What beautiful sounds you make when you cum too."

"I think I'm hungry" said naruto coming to stand in front of her, his eyes sweeping over her dripping cunt. "You've already had your snack so now I think it's my turn." Tenten let out a yell somewhere between surprise and pleasure as Naruto's mouth latched onto her pussy.

"Ahh yes please master make me cum please." Cried Tenten squirming her hips in his grasp.

"Wow I can't belive how soon you broke slut. I was only upstairs for ten minutes and you are already acting like a dirty little whore." Naruto said taking his time from licking his way up her inner leg and pussy.

"What no, you were upstairs for hours." Tenten said biting back a moan as Naruto removed the dildo from her pussy.

"Don't you just love that Ten-Chan it's a genjutsu I learned on my training trip. Each minute feels like an hour. It's great for breaking prisoners, or in this case breaking Kunoichi." Naruto said. "Now I think it's time I finally claimed you. Would you like that slut, do you want to be my beautiful little slave?"

"Yes please fuck me master. Fuck me, take my virginity and make me yours." Tenten said finding herself perfectly alright with the idea of serving naruto. Leaning up naruto kissed her gently on the lips before grabbing her hips and inserting himself into her wet snatch. Tenten wrapped her legs around Naruto's waist taking the weight off of her arms and letting him lead.

Naruto thrusted in fast, his cock easily sliding in and out of her pussy as he fucked her. Tenten moaned as she came all the way down on his cock each time he thrusted, his cock pressing up against the entrance to her womb. Tenten cried out in pleasure as naruto's cock pressed against her walls, the head of his cock always rubbing against a new spot on its way in and sending shocks of pleasure running though her.

Just as she felt on the climax of cuming she saw naruto raise his hand, a glowing swirl on it. Placing the slave seal on one side of her neck Naruto sent his chakra into it activating it. Tenten slammed back into the wall, her vision going black as her body shook and spasamed form the waves of pleasure going through her. She could feel her body spasaming and gushing as she orgasmic. Just as the pleasure peaked she felt conscious slipping away.

Tenten slowly woke up to the feeling of being submerged in warm water. Letting out a small sound of pleasure she opened her eyes to see where she was. Suddenly she felt something shift behind her and she noticed that she was laying on someone's chest in a large tub.

"Good I'm glad you woke up. You had me worried there when you passed out." Naruto said lifting a soft cloth from the tub and rub it over Tenten's well-formed breasts. Tenten leaned back further into his embrace enjoying the warm cloth skimming over her body.

"Mmm master that feels so good." Tenten said grabbing the cloth and taking it away from naruto before turning around in his lap. Dipping it back in the water Tenten started to rub the cloth over Naruto's chest and neck. "Let me make you feel good master. To make up for me failing to remain awake during my marking."

Naruto smiled and reached around to pull her closer, his lips pressing against hers. Tenten deepened the kiss, the cloth forgotten as her hands wrapped around his neck. "That's fine Ten-Chan I'm just glad you woke up. Now we can get out and go home." Naruto said before feeling her pussy start to grind up against his cock.

"Or maybe we can wait a bit before going home master. Just until we make sure we're clean." Tenten said sitting up more and pressing her firm breasts against his face.

-Present time-

"You had a busy day didn't you master." Sakura said enjoying her time in her master's strong arms as they walked towards the room. Opening the door Sakura was excited to see her friend relaxing back on one of the pillows in the new master bedroom.

"Ino" sakura cried rushing over to Ino on the bed. Ino was quick to jump up towards the incoming pinket and soon the two of them were rolling around on the bed touching and kissing each other as naruto watched. Ino was in her first form still with her tail rubbing against Sakura's legs as they rolled around.

Naruto watched the two of them kissing, Ino's hands coming up to free Sakura's breasts letting the large boobs burst free and bounce around. "Ohh my god Ino that feels so good." Moaned Sakura as Ino's catlike tongue licked at one of her large nipples making it grow larger and harder.

Ino continued to play with Sakura's large breasts, rubbing her head over them and between them like a cat spreading her scent. As Ino continued to lick and rub at Sakura's breasts Kurenai came up behind naruto and wrapper her arms around him. Naruto smiled as he felt her arms encircle him. While he was letting her get away with more than he thought he would he was glad that she was so loyal and affectionate now that he had sealed her.

"Master I have placed Hinata on the couch is there anything else you need me for?" she asked looking past his shoulder and towards the bed where the two girls were now kissing each other as their legs snaked together rubbing their pussies against each other.

"I need to make some adjustments to your seal along with everyone else's." Naruto said pulling on one of Kurenai's arms and brining her to his side. "I'm going to make a special clone to do it while I stay here. He is going to fix your seal then go and do Hinata's and Tenten's."

"Have we done something to displease you master?" asked Kurenai slightly worried that her master was punishing her.

"No Kurenai, at least you and Sakura haven't. No this is more of a reward for both of us. Trust me you are going to enjoy your new gift." Said Naruto kissing her before ushering her out of the room and forming a clone, Naruto watched them walk down the hallway towards a bathroom before turning back to Sakura and Ino. The two girls had now apparently given each other enough of a greeting since Ino was showing Sakura her two forms. Looking behind them naruto smiled as he saw the large damp spot the two of them had left on the covers.

"But master won't let me use the fourth form yet. He said I would get to after he gave you your forms." Ino said turning around showing Sakura her body. Sakura reached out to touch the fur, her hand brushing up against the soft fur.

"Really master? What types of transformations do I get?" she asked.

"Lay on bed and I will show you." Naruto said, Sakura jumped on the bed and mimed going to sleep before opening one eye and looking at naruto. Ino also jumped on the bed, her soft fur brushing up against Sakura's back as she hugged up to her.

Naruto wasted no time going to work. Same as before he added new lines to the seal, but this time he activated the second form while she was laying there. Sakura's body was engulfed in light as her body molded to her new form. Just like with Ino Sakura was covered in soft short fur, but her tail and ears were that of a foxes instead of a cat.

"Ohh master she looks so cute, a little pink fox." Said Ino rubbing a hand over Sakura's hip. Sakura woke up momentarily and quickly took stock of her body. Naruto watched her get up, her large hips turning as she got up to stand. Walking over to the ceiling to floor mirror she started posing in front of it, looking at her new body and large fluffy tail.

"I love it master. But why did you choose a fox for me?" she asked still looking at herself in the mirror.

"Because you are my love and since I am a fox by means of my tenant that makes you my vixen." Naruto said walking over to hug her, his mouth coming down to bite into her shoulder making Sakura howl. "Now I have a furry little vixen and a cute little kitten."

"But master what is our final form?" asked Ino.

"Ok what I need you two too do is stand in front of the mirror and hug each other." Said Naruto and watched as the two monster girls walked over and hugged each other excitedly before looking over at naruto.

"Now what Master?" Sakura asked.

"Now I want you two to kiss each other and focus on opening the gates." Naruto said smiling at them.

"Really?"

"Well you don't have to actually kiss but I thought it would look sexy." Said Naruto which was apparently all the encouragement it took for the two women to start making out. White light enveloped them and as it faded away there seemed to be white and black feathers falling down to the ground around them.

The two girls stood together, their bodies hidden behind two pair of large wings. As the wings opened Naruto let out a low whistle of appreciation. Both girls looked like angles standing there hugging each other, their bodies wrapped in a thin shimmering dress. Sakura's wings were pitch black just like the horns and dress she wore while Ino's wings were white like new snow and flowed down behind her like her long golden hair.

"Ino you look just like an angel." Sakura said looking at Ino then she saw herself in the mirror. "Mmm and I look like I did in my domamatrix uniform. So what am I master a succubus. Are you wanting to have an innocent little angle and a sexy succubus as your sluttly little whores?" she asked rubbing her body up against Ino's.

"I thought I would be nice. And you know the saying, an angle on one shoulder and the devil on the other. And now I have both." Naruto said walking over and wrapping his arms around the two of them. The two girls quickly pressed up against him and started to make out all the while guiding him over to the bed.

"Well I will show you just how naughty an angle can be." Ino said.

"And I will show you just how sweet a devil can be." Sakura continued as the two girls slid on top of him.

-Bathroom-

Kurenai ran her hands over her new body, her fingers running over her huge breasts that seemed to be spilling out of her one piece leather suit. Her breasts were now a huge G-cup, their nipples large and sticking out even from the suit. Looking at the mirror she gasped as she saw her face.

On her head were two beautiful long black horns pointing backwards. And her body was even more filled out now with a large ass and two huge G-cup breasts. Running her hands over her large hips she looked at the pair of beautiful leathery wings behind her and her long arrow tipped tail. "I look like a succubus." She said mostly to herself.

Moving her fingers down to her pussy she noticed something different about it. Her cunt was much hotter and tighter than normal and just soaking in juices and trying to suck her fingers inside. As she smiled she noticed something. Opening her mouth wide she stuck her tongue out. It seemed to be twice as long now with saliva dripping and bubbling off of it. Her skin had changed to; it was darker giving her a dangerous and sultry look. She smirked before slowly turning around to look at herself.

"I wonder what other forms master has planned for me?" Kurenai giggled before walking out of the bathroom and into the living room. There she saw one of his clones waking up Hinata.

"Damn you look good slave. I can't wait to fuck that new body of yours." The clone said turning to look at Kurenai as she entered. Kurenai spread her wings and let her tail flick in front of her pussy, rubbing the large lips and teasing the clone.

"Then why don't you come fuck me master. My new pussy and mouth are so hot and wet, they just need a big hard cock to break them in." she cooed fluttering her large dark eyelashes at him.

"I would love to fuck you right now but I have to make sure that Hinata and Tenten's transformations worked." The clone said looking her up and down.

Kurenai's large red lips formed into a sexy pout as she heard that then she had an idea. "But master your cock looks so big and hard. It must hurt so much and be so hard to concentrate." She cooed as she slowly walked towards him, her hips swaying hypnotically. "Why don't you let me suck you off as you check on your slaves?"

Kurenai kneeled down in front of the clone, the long talons on her hand gently scraping his skin as she pulled down his pants. Opening her mouth Kurenai let her tongue roll out, the long pink muscle hanging down to the top of her breasts, foamy saliva already pouring off of it to drip on the floor. She went straight to work, coiling her tongue around Naruto's cock before taking it in her mouth.

The clone watched as she seemed to unhinge her jaw to get his cock in her mouth. Her tongue continued to coil around his cock as she moved her head back and forth, the tip of her tongue playing with his balls.

"God that's great where did you learn how to do that slut." Groaned the clone grabbing onto one of her long horns and pulling her head closer, foamy saliva started to drip from Kurenai's mouth as she continued sucking.

"Anko would always eat foot longs like that. That's how she always seems to win the hotdog eating contests." She said pulling back for a second and looking up at him with her large red eyes.

"Anything else she likes to eat with that tongue?" The clone asked knowing that Anko and Kurenai were sometimes fuck buddies.

"Ohh yes master. It feels so good having that long tongue of hers eating out my pussy. And having it snake up my ass feels so strange and nice." She said shivering.

"We might have to pick her up on our way out of Kohana." Naruto said, his sentence turning into a moan as Kurenai went back to work. Just as she started to suck on him again Hinata started to mumble and wake up.

"Wakey wakey cow." Naruto said looking down at the naked girl as she started to streatch languidly on the sofa.

"Mmm morning master." Hinata yawned rolling over to look at him. Her eyes snapped open as she was Kurenai in her succubus form sucking him off. Hinata rubbed her legs together in need as she saw her Sensei's sexy new form up close.

"Do you like how your beloved Sensei looks cow? I though a creature of lust and persuasion would be a good fit for the genjutsu mistress. Not to mention it always feels good to dominate a seductress and make them your obedient slut." He said rubbing a hand over one of Kurenai's horns making her blush, which was a funny sight when she had a cock stuffed halfway down her throat.

"Yes master." Hinata said before a look of fear crossed her face as she remembered Sakura's words. Throwing herself off the couch she got on her knees and placed her hands behind her back. "I am sorry for my forgetfulness master."

"I was wondering how long it would take you to remember cow. You must always be ready to serve me. But don't worry I won't tell your mistress this time." Grunted Naruto as Kurenai's molten wet mouth pushed him closer and closer to his edge.

"Thank you master you are too kind to this worthless cow." Said Hinata.

Naruto Chuckled before grunting again, grabbing onto her horns Naruto pulled Kurenai close and started to thrust quickly into her mouth. Kurenai's throat and tongue constricted around his cock as it pulsed, shooting out stream after stream of hot semen into her mouth. Kurenai seemed to orgasm herself as she drunk his seed.

Kurenai looked up confused and delighted at naruto before dipping her fingers into her snatch. Bringing her hand back up she sniffed her hand before licking the dripping juices off of it. "Ohh master that was so good." She said smiling before standing up to hug him, her huge breasts pressing against him. "It seems in this form just giving you a blowjob and drinking your seed is good enough to make me cum. I can't wait to see what kind of orgasm I get when you fuck my pussy."

Naruto smiled back at her and took his time to slowly kiss her, licking her own honey sweet juices off of her lips as he did. Pulling her close to his side he turned back to Hinata who was still kneeling on the ground in font of him. "Ok cow it's time for you to try and activate your form. The first one if a perfect fit for you I think." Naruto said, his hand settling on Kurenai's hip as the demonic looking woman laid her head on his shoulder and wrapped her warm leathery wings around their body.

Hinata stood up and closed her eyes. She quickly searched for the gate wanting to impress her master with her speed. Sensing the first gate she released the power of it and felt a burning sensation cover her body. Opening her eyes Hinata didn't notice anything different at first. Looking at her master she saw him whisper something in Kurenai's ear and saw the woman smile brightly before lifting her hand up and mouthing some words in some foreign language.

All of a sudden a mirror formed out of the air letting Hinata see herself. The size of her body had not changed but now she was wearing a small two piece cow print bikini with a cowbell around her neck. She also had small with horns on her head along with cow ears and a tail. She smiled and turned around looking at her new form.

"Master, where do the clothes come from?" Kurenai purred lightly against Naruto's ear.

"They are made from chakra. In fact when you master changing forms you will be able to create any type of garment or weapon you want. Of course you can still use the clothes from the closet if you want." Naruto stated holding Kurenai snug against him before turning back to Hinata.

"Just what I thought, you will stay in that form unless instructed otherwise slut. Unlike your sister slaves and your mistresses you only have one form for now. If you behave I might allow you to earn another." Said the Naruto clone, turning to Kurenai he looked at her loving face and to die for body and smirked.

"Shall we go see how our newest slave is doing master?" Kurenai asked running a long talon over the outline of his cock in his pants. The clone's cock twitched as her hand started to rub up and down his shaft coaxing it to its full length.

"She should be moved into her room by now." The clone said grabbing Kurenai's hand and starting towards one of the hallways. Kurenai looked down at her hand in Naruto's and blushed, the simple act making her feel like a school girl.

"Master I haven't tried my other two forms yet can you tell me what they are?" she asked scrunching up closer to him.

"You could just look for yourself." Said naruto smiling at her.

"No I want to stay in this form a while I really like it."

"Ok well your next form is more red skinned and is a mix between a hot female devil costume and your current one. And your final form, well you are just going to have to wait and see." He said laughing to himself.

"I think you should give Anko something snake or dragon themed when you claim her." Said Kurenai licking her lips at the idea of her and Anko's long tongue's eating each other out. When they got to Tenten's room they found her already testing her second form.

"Tenten did I give your permission to do that?" Naruto asked his face looking much less angry than his voice sounded. Tenten turned around, her large ass and breasts taking a second to catch up with her body.

"No master I apologize. I took the liberty in checking them out so that I would be ready when you called for me." She said bending down on one knee and bowing to him. Naruto looked her over, her body covered in a soft fur like Ino's except for this fur was white. He could see her small floppy bunny ears and small cotton tail when she turned around, her chest and legs were covered in a fishnet bunny uniform as well.

"That is fine slave I am glad you had the foresight to anticipate my wishes." Said naruto making Tenten smile at the compliment, her eyes never leaving his as she talked. "Now why don't you show me your original form?"

Tenten's body shifted back to something that looked like normal. Except for this one her small breasts and tight ass were covered by a small shimmering translucent dress and her ears were pointed at the end.

"Ahh a cute little wood elf and a sexy bunny." Kurenai said looking over Tenten with newly stroked desire. "And what is your final form little bunny?"

Tenten grined evilly at Kurenai before raising her hand over her head and shouting out "Valkyrie" A beam of gold energy engulfed her before slowly fading away. Standing in the center was a tall beautiful woman dressed in skimpy silver armor, her breasts, ass, and legs accented by the curves of the armor. In her hand was a large spear, a smaller sword was strapped to her waist while a bow hung on her back. Tenten smiled from inside the winged helmet and looked at her master with pride.

"Well master you have seen both of their forms now. So why don't we get Tenten to help me drain you of all of your yummy cum until you dispel?" Kurenai pleaded dragging naruto over to the bed. Before he could protest he felt Kurenai's hot wet pussy muffling any complaints while Tenten's breasts started to slide up and down his cock.

At the outskirts of the village a lone female Suna-nin rushed for the main gates with terrible news. The Kazakage had been kidnapped.
Sign up to rate and review this story