Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Kitsune's Seduction

Anko's enslavement and Tenten's revenge

by stormwolf3710

Temari comes to town and the team gets ready to leave. but not before saying goodbye to Anko

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Anko,Naruto,Temari,Tenten,Tsunade - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2014-12-09 - 6993 words

?Blocked
Kitsune's Seduction Chapter 5

AN: Short chapter proving I'm not dead. With finals over I will be working over winter break to write and post new stuff. I hate how long it takes me to write, I go about a thousand words an hour making most of my chapters 7-10 hours of work. I wish I knew how to go faster so I could get more out to you guys. Also I wanted to put "All according to Keikaku" in here so bad but I didn't because random Japanese words in the middle of a story annoy me. And I wasn't sure if everyone was familure with the bleach meme that has now moved over to the Naruto fandom.

At the outskirts of the village a lone female Suna-nin rushed for the main gates with terrible news. The Kazakage had been kidnapped. Rushing past the main gates the girl paid no attention to the two guards and quickly took to the roof tops, putting on speed to get to the hokages office as quickly as she could.

On the other side of the village Naruto was laying on his back in the bed, his hands resting on Kurenai's hips as she rocked her body slowly over his. Naruto smiled as he ran his hands up her side, his thumb brushing up against the side of her large breasts. Kurenai herself had her eyes closed; her hands with their long fingernails slowly massaged her body giving Naruto a show.

"Ohh fuck me master, fill me with your seed." She pleaded quickening the pace of her rocking. Reaching behind her back Naruto grabbed onto her tail and pulled it hard causing her to let out a loud yelp as pleasure shot down her crotch. Kurenai was enjoying the new forms most of all and had been spending most of her time in her succubus form. Which was just fine with Naruto who liked dominating the sultry seductress, holding her tail tight Naruto used his other hand to tease her asshole.

Kurenai smiled down at Naruto as she slowly came back to her senses. Bending over she let her large breasts bush over him as she slowly started to kiss around his mouth. Kurenai continued to playfully kiss Naruto, never letting him get a full kiss on her lips and always sliding away at the last second. Smirking darky Naruto stopped playing with her ass and plunged his finger into her asshole making Kurenai scream out only for it to be muffled by Naruto's mouth over hers.

Releasing her tail Naruto grabbed on the back of her head forcing her mouth to stay on his as she screamed. Naruto continued to roughly finger her asshole as he started to slam his hips up against her pressing his cock in deeper into her. Kurenai continued to scream at the double penetration, her lips pressed hard against Naruto keeping her from being able to breathe. In a panic she started to scratch and claw at Naruto's chest but this only caused him to growl louder and thrust more forcefully against her. Just as Kurenai felt like she was going to pass out she felt Naruto's cock plunge deep inside her before painting her walls with cum. The feeling of her master cuming in her and the lack of oxygen caused her to orgasm, her body bucking against Naruto's as her lips spasmed on his cock.

Kurenai fell down on top of Naruto when he let go, her body hot with the aftermath of an earth shattering orgasm as she laid panting and trying to catch her breath. Naruto lay under her and started to pat her hair. Looking over to the floor he saw his two beautiful pets still asleep in a lovers embrace. Sakura was in her normal form spooning a half transformed Ino, one hand covering Ino's snatch and the other caressing her boob in their sleep.

"Master that was…that was so good." Kurenai panted looking up into his eyes.

"I'm glad you like it slave." Naruto said giving her a quick kiss on the head. "Now why don't you get some rest? If everything goes according to plan we are going to have a busy couple of days ahead of us." He said rolling her off of him. Kurenai began to question him about the plan but then thought better of it and got under the covers giving Naruto a pleading look.

"What a cum slut you are, I just got done filling you up and you want me right back in the bed with you." Laughed Naruto before leaning down and giving her a kiss on the head.

Going into the main room Naruto could see Tenten outside training in her new armor. Turning to go into the living room Naruto caught Hinata laying on the couch with her legs spread, her pussy exposed to the world as she played with herself. Naruto watched her touch herself, one hand milking her large utter her lips was wrapped around as the other hand dipped in and out of her pussy.

Hinata was in her own little world and didn't feel Naruto enter until she felt someone on top of her. Hinata smiled as her master climbed up on top of her, his large cock already hard and dripping as he mounted her.

"I haven't gotten a chance to take you in this form yet my little cow." Naruto said kneeling above her.

"Ohh yes master take me, rape my big fat cow pussy." She cried as she felt Naruto's cock press against her lips. Leaning down naruto kissed her roughly as he slammed his cock into her snatch. He moaned as he felt her tight velvety tunnel wrap around his cock, her warm wet core enveloping him. "Ahh so good. Fuck me master, rape my worthless cow pussy with that big fat cock." She said as Naruto continued to slam into her.

Looking down Naruto watched as her lips held on tightly to his cock refusing to let go as he pulled out. "God you are so tight and soft slave. And look at those huge utters, what a perfect little milk cow made for fucking and breeding." Said Naruto grabbing onto her breasts and squeezing causing milk to shoot out and causing Hinata to scream in pain which just spurred Naruto further along.

Grabbing one huge breast Naruto took it in his mouth and bit down hard on the sensitive nipple causing Hinata to shout out in pain, her cunt spasming around his cock. Squeezing until his fingers sunk in the soft flesh of her breasts Naruto started to suck hard on her nipples drinking the sweet milk from her breasts.

"Ohh god ohh god yes that feels so good. Milk me master, ohh please god suck my utters master." Cried Hinata as pleasure shot through her sensitive nipples as milk squirted out. Naruto continued to suck on Hinata's large breasts moving from one to the next until both were out of milk. Once both breasts were empty Naruto started to kiss his way up until he got to her beautiful red lips. Hinata licked her lips in anticipation as her master leaned forward to capture her own tongue. Naruto continued to kiss and play with her lips and tongue until he felt her legs wrap around his hips holding him close as her large ass started to thrust towards him.

"That feels so good slut, you have such a great big ass. Shake it for me; let me see you move that body as I cum in this fat pussy of yours." Naruto said slapping the outside of one leg as he continued thrusting into Hinata. Griping her shapely hips Naruto rammed his cock deep into Hinata as he came again and again into her pussy, Hinata let out a loud shriek as she felt his cum fill her.

"Thank you master, thank you for fucking this worthless little cow." Said Hinata looking incredibly happy for someone who had just gotten her pussy raped by a big hard cock, her fingers were playing in the come dripping out of her snatch.

"You're not a worthless cow, not any more at least." Said Naruto running a hand though her hair. "Now that Sakura and I have punished you for what you were before we can make you something better." He said leaning down to kiss her gently on the lips. Their kiss was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Change back to your normal form and go check the door." Naruto said motioning for Hinata to get up. "But don't put on any clothes I want whoever it is to be able to see where I marked my property." Naruto said eyeing the red marks on her large breasts and the string of cum dripping out of her snatch.

Hinata blushed in embarrassment then did as she was told. She figured this was all part of being rebuilt and being more courageous. Straitening her back Hinata marched right up to the door and opened it wide letting Naruto see the face of the young gennin that had been given the job to deliver a message. Hinata quickly took the letter and thanked the young gennin who could only stare at the naked raven haired beauty.

"Come here cow." Ordered Naruto, Hinata was happy to obey any order that would take her back to her master's arms and hurried away from the door. "Kneel slut and tell me what we have." He said in a commanding voice that sent how spikes of desire through Hinata.

"It…its…it's a..m..message" She started to get out before feeling a hard smack against one of her large breasts.

"No stammering cow. When you address me or anyone else you will do it with full confidence and authority" Naruto commanded looking down at her harshly.

"Ye..I mean yes sir." She said mustering up all of her courage. The slap didn't hurt at all compared to the thought of disappointing her master. "It's a letter from lady Tsunade, apparently Temari has arrived. She was the suna-nin Shikamaru fought in the exams. She's been the ambassador for the last two years. And we are being asked to help retrieve Gaara from some organization called Akatsuki." She said before smiling up at him.

"That's good cow you sounded very strong." He said placing his hand on her head and rubbing it causing her to blush. "Now why don't you go make us some food and I will get everyone up."

Hinata rushed off to put on some food and Naruto watched her delicious ass as she bounced into the kitchen. Going to wake up his two precious pets he sent a clone to retrieve Tenten so he could talk to her and Kurenai quickly.

Sakura and Ino were still in a lovers embrace when Naruto entered the room. Smiling Naruto lay down on the floor behind Sakura and pulled her closer to him. Sakura mewled as she snuggled her rear into against Naruto's crotch.

"Wake up my love. It's time for us to go on a trip." Naruto said rubbing his hand over her flat stomach. Sakura just mewled again as Naruto's hand gently ghosted over her skin. Tilting his head up Naruto started to nip at her ear and neck trying to wake her up. Sakura just let out a series of small yips and moans, her body moving between Ino's and Naruto's

Ino chose this time to turn around, her long graceful feline form wrapping around Sakura's body as their mouths somehow found their way to each other. Naruto watched as the two slowly kissed each other, their hands running over the others bodies. Ino's hands were quick to find Sakura's large breasts as Sakura's fingers slid gently down Ino's stomach into her thin snatch.

"What horny little pets I have, making out with each other in their sleep." Naruto thought before getting a devious idea. Gently moving from behind Sakura and moving above both of their heads. After trying different positions Naruto finally found the most comfortable spot and kneeled next to them placing his cock right between their faces. Naruto groaned as he felt their wet tongues start to lap at his cock, their lips gently brushing against it as they tried to get more of the taste. Their tongues fought and battled as they each tried to get more of the cock into their mouths.

"Look Ino-chan, master left us a treat for when we woke up." Sakura said playfully looking from Naruto's cock to Ino's face."

"Yay, I'm so hungry I could really do for a snack before breakfast." She said grinning back at Sakura. As the two of their mouths converged on his cock his last brain cell that wasn't taken up with lust had just enough time to realize they had been awake when he moved and wondered if they had been awake and teasing him the whole time.

The two girls lips sucked at the head of his cock before working their way up, lathering his large rod with saliva. Sakura ran her hand up under his cock, rubbing it with her palm as she planted kisses on it.

"You look so thirsty Ino. Why don't you take it?" Sakura said positioning the cock for Ino to take it into her mouth. Sakura continued to stroke Naruto's cock with her hand as Ino sucked the head and first few inches into her mouth.

"God that feels so good. I'm about to come Ino open wide." Naruto said causing Sakura to speed up her strokes. Ino continued to suck on the head of Naruto's cock as the blond silently thanked his bloodline for the insane amounts of stamina. Grunting Naruto started to cum in Ino's mouth watching as she all happily sucked it down. Once he was done Sakura pulled Naruto's cock from Ino's mouth and replaced it with her own. Naruto watched as Ino opened her mouth showing off all of his cum before Sakura and she started to swap cum and saliva between them. The two took their time kissing each other and enjoying the taste of Naruto's cum, their kisses slow and open giving Naruto a good show of it dripping from their tongues into the others mouth.

Naruto suddenly felt a strong pair of arms wrap around him and a pair of large breasts press against his back as two large black wings wrapped around him. "What a beautiful scene to wake up too. Getting to see two young little sluts touching and kissing each other then getting to watch them swallow your big load." Kurenai said pressing her breasts up against his back. Naruto was about to respond when Tenten and Hinata both came in wearing nothing but aprons and carrying breakfast trays.

The two girls slowly pulled their lips apart from each other and took up position on either side of Naruto as everyone got situated for breakfast. "I'm glad you are all here because I have some news and some things that need to be done." Naruto said looking around at his beautiful slaves; he had even allowed Hinata to set with them this time. 'Hopefully she would grow into a stronger braver ninja, and who knows she could even earn a pet seal if she behaves herself' Naruto thought.

"Now I haven't told you but I have been planning something for a while now. And this attack on the Kazakage is the start of it." Naruto said.

"The start of what master?" Sakura asked from where she was leaning against his side.

"That's a surprise until we get out of town. But first there are some things we need to set up." Naruto said before turning to Tenten and Kurenai. "Kurenai I am going to need someone to do some snooping around in the city for me while I leave." He said causing Kurenai to get a crestfallen look. "No don't be sad what I want you to do is set up a meeting today for me with Anko so I can talk to her."

"Are you going to claim her as well master?" The red eyed woman asked getting wet at the idea of having her master and lover in the same bed.

"Yes I plan to put the slave seal on her. Then I will give you too a week to find the information I need before meeting me at Nakeshiko village, I'll leave you instructions on how to find it." said Naruto.

"What's at Nakeshiko?" Asked Tenten.

"One of my many surprises, also I have a surprise for you as well Tenten." Naruto said smiling darkly at her.

"I exist to serve and please master" Said Tenten bowing slightly.

"And you do so well. Now how is your back doing?" he asked

"Good…why?" she questioned before her face steeled over "Temari." She said.

"Yes she is the one the sand sent to help. And for my plan to work I am going to need to take her, but I was wondering if you would like to help?" he asked.

"I would love to master." She said coming close to jumping out of her seat.

"Well then I'm going to give you a small slave seal to put on her, just enough to put her under control but leave her mind clear. Why don't you and Hinata invite her to the hot springs to rest before we head out? I'm sure you can find some fun toys in the closet to use on her." He smirked.

After the quick breakfast the group split up with Hinata and Ino staying behind and getting the hot springs ready, Kurenai leaving in search of Anko, and Naruto, Sakura, and Tenten going to the office. When they entered the office Naruto smiled at what he saw Tsunade wearing. It was a top that was just two thick bands that went down over her breasts and then converged around her waist and covered her crotch. It allowed him to see every part of her body except for the front of her magnificent breasts and her large delicious snatch.

At the moment she was arguing with Temari and looked ready to throw the suna-nin out the window. "I told you I sent the messenger to get the best available team." Tsunade said rubbing her temple.

"Yeah and every moment they waste getting here is another mile that crazy woman gets further away with my brother." Temari said not at all happy with the situation.

"Ohh Naruto thank god you're here. Temari this is Naruto, Sakura, and Tenten. I'm sure you remember them from the exams or at least from the time you have spent in the village." Tsunade said.

"What, this is Akatsuki we are talking about. What are three more gennin going to do against those crazy bitches." Said Temari starting to go crazy until she felt an arm on her shoulder and all of a sudden felt much calmer. Turning around she saw the arm belonged to the whiskered blond, his blue eyes hard but still calming to look at.

"Don't worry Temari we will find your bother. As for strength well Sakura has trained under Lady Tsunade for the last two years and you know that your brother and I are a lot alike." He said looking down at her stomach. Temari quickly got the hint but still looked a little worried.

"But will that be enough? I was hoping Lady Tsunade could spare some Jonin to help with the search." She said looking back at Tsunade.

"Don't worry Temari; Tsunade already assigned Anko Mitarashi and Kurenai Yuhi to the team. They are two of the most accomplished Kunoichi in the village." Tenten stated proudly.

"Thank you." Temari said looking over at Tenten.

"You know it's going to be a while before we are ready. And you look in no condition to travel so why don't I show you to the hot springs and we can relax and rest up before the trip." Said Tenten walking over and placing her hand on the back of Temari's shoulder, the seal on her hand transferring to Temari's shoulder blade.

"That…That sounds good Tenten." She said hazily as she was led out of the room. Once Tenten was gone Naruto walked forward and slid the straps from Tsunade's shoulders letting the small garment fall to the floor.

"What a good pet, you did just as I ordered." He said huskily before pulling her into a kiss, his growth spurt making him as tall as she was now.

"Thank you master." Tsunade said letting Naruto lead her over to the couch. Setting down in the corner of the couch Naruto pulled Tsunade down on top of him and grabbed her long legs, letting one set on the floor he pulled the right one up over his exposing her cunt.

"You're so wet. You must have been dripping the entire time we were in the room. I bet there is a puddle behind your desk where your dirty juices were dripping out." He said running a hand down the inside of her leg.

"Yes master your dirty whore was dripping the entire time, I could feel my juices running down my legs just thinking of what you would do to me when Temari left." Tsunade said in a begging voice.

"I think you deserve a reward for doing your job so well slut. Sakura-Chan why don't you come over here and clean up our slaves big wet pussy." Commanded Naruto, Sakura smiled and slowly walked over letting both Tsunade and Naruto take in the new dominatrix like outfit she was wearing. The black leather and high boots exposed enough skin to be enticing but promised even more for any who could unwrap it.

Sakura sank down between her former masters legs and started to lick her way up the strong muscles. Tsunade moaned and flexed as Sakura's tongue expertly worked its way closer and closer to her snatch before dipping in. Naruto watched his pink haired beauty eagerly start to devour Tsunade's crotch, her pink tongue licking over her juicy slit and her teeth playing with her wet lips.

"Ahh that feels so great." Moaned Tsunade sinking back against Naruto as Sakura took her time and enjoyed the taste and feel of Tsunade under her tongue. "Umm master… I..i have a question." She said before letting out a lewd groan and arching her back.

"And what is that pet." He asked kissing her cheek as he continued to watch Sakura.

"I'm just wondering…ahh that feels so good…I mean I have the feeling that you have something to do with Temari showing up here all of a sudden." She said before screaming and squirting a little bit as a mini orgasm went through her body.

Naruto chuckled at the sight and started to run his hands over the front of Tsunade's body as his lips sought out hers. Tsunade turned her head and allowed Naruto to lead the kiss as Sakura continued to lick her inner walls with her long pink tongue.

"I did." Naruto said simply once they separated form the kiss. "For now it's a secret but you will know soon."

"How soon?" Tsunade whined earing a chuckle from Naruto.

"Well it should take us just a few days to get to the sand village and find Gaara then about half a week to get to where we need to go. So I would say seven or eight days." He said

"Wait you know where Gaara is don't you master?" Tsunade said before crying out as Sakura started to suck on her large clit causing more of her juices to squirt out, this time they hit Sakura in the throat and started to drip down her large chest. "Wait you said it would take US seven days so are you wanting me to come with you?" She asked before giving into a fit of moans as she shook squirting Sakura with her juices and soaking the front of the girls uniform.

"Yes my pet. You will leave with Kurenai and Anko and meet us at our destination. Once we leave I will have little more use for this village and probably won't come back unless we need to pick up a few things." Said Naruto. "As for who will lead, well we can create a special blood clone to take your place when necessary."

"I can't wait to go with you master. I will follow you wherever you go." Pledged Tsunade looking back into the hard loving blue eyes, turning back around she was met with warmer green eyes that carried a playful glint.

"You got my uniform all wet." Sakura stated pulling Tsunade's face closer until tsunade could feel Sakura's breathing on her face. "Why don't you be a good little pet and clean up your mess."

"Why don't I leave you too here to play and I will go meet up with Kurenai and Anko." Said Naruto slipping out from behind Tsunade, the two girls both spared him a quick goodbye before Tsunade went back to sucking at Sakura's large breasts.

As Naruto left the tower he made two clones to go check on Tenten before jumping off towards Anko's house in the middle of the forest of death. According to Kurenai Anko didn't actually live in the middle of the forest, nor was she as crazy as everyone seemed to think. The building in the forest was just an observation post for the exams and she only went there when the village started to feel too crowded.

Jumping onto the porch Naruto was just in time to hear the last parts of a summoning jutsu. Worrying something went wrong Naruto sprang though the window but stopped when saw what was happening. Kurenai was standing stark naked in the middle of the room in her succubus form looking at Anko. What Naruto saw caused his nose to gush. Anko was laying sprawled on the floor, her mesh under suit was ripped and torn all over her and at the moment she was kissing the underside of a large boa that was wrapping its self over one leg and her torso.

"You are a snake slut aren't you?" he heard Kurenai say. "You're so horney you will bring your snakes out to play with." Kurenai said a second before Anko moaned and wrapped one long leg around the snakes body and rubbed up against it.

"Hello slave are you having fun playing with your new toy?" asked Naruto moving beside Kurenai.

"Yes master, the powers you gave me with this form is wonderful. I could just feel the lust and desire bubbling under her skin and bringing it out was so simple." She said then noticed Naruto staring at what looked like two large wagging tails sticking out of her pussy and one in her ass.

"Is that what..?" Naruto tried to ask before Kurenai burst out laughing.

"Ha-ha ohh no master, haha it was just a gag gift I got her one year. It was a set of snake shaped vibrators. I was finally able to get her to use them today." She said laughing at the look on Naruto's face. Naruto let out a relieved breath before turning back to Anko.

"Well while she is down there why don't I just apply the seal." Naruto said, "Didn't you say you had an idea for her forms?"

"I was thinking a Lamia and a human/dragon hybrid would do for her two forms. You know to keep it reptile themed for her." She said.

"Ok on one condition." Naruto said getting the stuff ready.

"Anything master." She said happily.

"I want to watch the two of you use those long tongues of yours to eat each other's asses out." Naruto said causing Kurenai to grin widely.

"Trust me master I would do that even without you asking."

Over at the hot springs the three girls had been sitting in the water relaxing and enjoying the day. Tenten wasn't sure how long it would take the seal to activate but when Temari brought up the chunin exams she took her chance.

"I'm sorry I haven't apologized for about breaking your back Ten-Chan" said Temari, she wasn't sure if it was the heat of exhaustion but her body was starting to feel like it was running on autopilot.

"That's ok Temari you can make up for it now." Tenten said standing up and sitting on the edge of the pool. "Hinata would you be so kind as to go bring the goody bag?" Tenten asked the raven haired girl. Hinata excitedly got up and ran to get the items as Tenten turned her attention back to Temari.

"I bet you are feeling relaxed right now aren't you. I bet your mind is hazy and it feels like your body is on autopilot doesn't it?" she asked.

"Yes." Said Temari starting to grow concerned at what was happening. She tried to move but found her body refusing to respond. Instead she just sat there staring as Tenten's legs opened up and her fingers started to idly play with her pussy.

"Do you like how my pussy looks Temari? Do you like watching me finger it, watching my fingers slide in and out of it over and over?" she asked. "I bet you can feel your body heating up, your mouth is watering and all you can think of is coming over here and licking my cunt isn't it bitch?"

"Yeeees." She ground out.

"Come over here and lick it bitch. Make me cum with that mouth of yours." She commanded and Temari found herself moving towards Tenten.

"Why..Why are you doing this?" Temari questioned as she drew closer to the tanned legs.

"Wouldn't the more important question be how I'm doing it?" said Tenten reaching out to grab onto one of Temari's ponytails and pull her closer. As soon as Temari's mouth hit her pussy Tenten leaned back and moaned, her pelvis thrusting hard against Temari's face as she ground her pussy against the sand nin.

"Ohh that feels good bitch, put that tongue to work." She said briefly enjoying the feel of Temari's mouth on her pussy. "I can answer both of those for you bitch." She said roughly grinding her snatch into Temari's face. "In the exams you came close to breaking my back. You about caused me to lose my career as a ninja. As for how, well it's all thinks to my master."

"Who's your master?" Temari struggled to ask as her face was ground against Tenten's cunt.

"Ohh you will be meeting him soon enough and then you will be calling him master as well." Tenten said.

"Are you having fun Ten-Chan?" asked Hinata returning with a box.

"More now that you are back." She said tilting her head up as Hinata bent down to kiss her. The two slowly kissed as Temari's mouth latched on to Tenten's cunt, her tongue lapping up the juices and tickling the inner walls.

"Now that Hinata is back we are going to treat you like the bitch you are." Tenten commanded. "Get out of the water and go stand by Hinata."

Temari hopped out of the pool using a small bit of wind chakra to propel her to a perfect landing right beside Hinata.

"What a lovely figure she has, this little sand bitch will make a good gift for master." Hinata said admiring Temari's figure. Walking around the girl she took Temari's hands and placed them behind her back before tying them up. She quickly tied up the rest of her body until she was laying on her side with her knees bent back and her hands behind her back.

"Do you know what we are going to do to you bitch?" Tenten asked placing her foot on Temari's cheek. "First we are going to fuck you like the bitch you are, then we are going to toss you onto the other side of this wall as a present to all the males over there." Temari started screaming into the gag in her mouth and struggling against the bindings. Tenten was slightly impressed in the fact that she could even get out that little bit of movement and free will.

"If you want to open that big fat mouth of yours why don't you put it to use and clean out Hinata's cunt? She still has a nice big load inside of her where master fucked her this morning." Tenten said. Hinata walked over and removed the black handkerchief that was tied around Temari's face, before the blonde haired girl could scream she sat down covering her face with her cunt.

"Ohh yes that feels so good, eat master's cum out of my pussy you bitch. Yes just like that, use your tongue and lap up all of the cum." Hinata said as she ground her cunt into Temari's face. Near Temari's legs Tenten quickly used the seal for the same kind of dildo that Sakura had used on Hinata. Staring happily at the new organ standing up between her legs she cut part of the binding on Temari's legs and lifted the right one until her legs were at a near ninety degree angle. Holding the leg up Tenten thrust in hard, her large cock slowly sinking into Temari's ass making the girl spasm and twist under Hinata.

"That's it bitch, that's what it feels like to get fucked in the ass. I'm going to screw this tight little sandy ass of yours then blow my load all over that ugly face of yours." Said Tenten thrusting quickly and enjoying the way Temari was squirming and screaming into Hinata's snatch. Over the next half hour Tenten and Hinata kept doing more and more things to Temari. Binding her, gagging her, even tying her upside down the two enjoyed making use of every whole repeatedly until Temari's eyes clouded over and she slumped into a moaning pile.

"Do you think we went too far?" asked Hinata looking at all of the cum on Temari's body, her breasts, hair, face, ass, and pussy were all covered in the girls spunk and places not covered were reddened from the many slaps and pinches.

"Maybe but still she did almost break my back and her brother nearly killed Lee." She said.

"You aren't really going to throw her over into the men's side are you?" she asked looking over the wall where the sound suppression seals were to give each side privacy.

"Of course not." She said looking at Hinata. "But only because master wouldn't appreciate his new slave being used by a bunch of random ninja." Hinata frowned at this but just shook her head.

Back at the tree house Naruto found his body wrapped up in a coil of warm soft scales as her wrapped his arms around Anko's equally soft skin. The half snake woman took care not to crush Naruto as they slowly made out, his hands ripping her fishnet shirt into even smaller pieces to get at her perfectly round breasts hidden under there.

"That feels so good. It's been so long since I had someone touch me like this." Said Anko as Naruto's hands palmed her breasts. His only response was to lean up and kiss her, his tongue battling for dominance as they danced back and forth between each other's mouths.

"Why don't you let me go and lay back so I can touch you some more?" Naruto said running his hand though her long hair and down her back until it rested on the top of her tight hot ass. Anko laid back bringing Naruto down with her before she unraveled. Naruto just smiled and continued to run his hands over her body.

He smiled as he saw her under him, one hand gently palming her basketball like breast while the other ran over the soft scales where her tail connected to her hips. Kissing his way down from her lips he made a bee line for her pussy. He found it where the skin met scale, a gentle diamond shape of skin surrounded by soft reddish scales. Looking up he saw her hands playing with her breasts, her hard pink nipples standing on top of her pale white skin like cherries on top of a cake.

"What a delicious taste you have Anko" Naruto said spreading her slit with his fingers and lapping at the inside. Anko tried to hold back a groan but Naruto could feel her tail shift and start to wrap around him as he continued to lick at her slit. It didn't really need to be gotten any more ready for him as wet as she was but he actually enjoyed eating out a woman's cunt.

"Ma..Master I..I need you inside of me." Anko pleaded, Naruto just smiled up at her and quickly got into position above her. Looking down Naruto watched as his cock slid into her tight cunt. Even with the scales and tail it didn't feel any different than a normal one but he did think it might have been just a little warmer.

"That's it you dirty snake slut take my cock. Watch as I come in your slick cunt." Naruto said pulling Anko's attention back to him from the world of pleasure she had been in. Reaching down he started to play with her breasts as he thrust straight down into her. "I'm going to have to thank the fur ball for his attraction to monster girls." Naruto thought as he continued to fuck the hot Lamia below him.

Thrusting in hard Naruto grunted and felt his body spasm as he shot rope after rope into her pussy. Pulling out of her he watched the thick stream drip down until a long tongue wrapped around his cock and started to clean it.

"That was so fun to watch master. Now why don't Anko and I give you a show while you recharge." Kurenai said appearing behind him. Naruto slowly got off Anko, kissing and touching her the whole time letting her know how he felt. Once he was off Anko she returned to her normal sexy form. They had already tried the Dragon form. In it she just looked human with horns and wings and scales on her arms and legs. Ohh yeah and a tail that started at the top of her sweet ass, Naruto was having a hard time deciding who had the better looking ass Tenten or Anko.

Naruto sat back and watched as the two lovers got into the sixty-nine position, Kurenai's long tongue snaking into Anko's ass while Anko's invaded Kurenai's cunt. He also like the long tongues that came with Anko's snake jutsu and had enjoyed watching to two women give each other a slow loving tongue bath. Their tongues dripping in an endless stream of saliva as they licked their way up and down the others body.

A few hours later Naruto found himself sitting over a map of the land of fire when all of a sudden Sakura came up behind him and sat on his lap. Naruto instantly wrapped his arms around her and started kissing her. The pinket wiggled into Naruto's lap and laid against him getting comfortable before laying her head on his shoulder.

"Temari is sleeping in the slave's quarters with Hinata for now." She said idly running a hand over Naruto's shirt. "Also I spoke to Hinata about you starting the improvement. Hopefully after this she won't be so spineless and hopeless."

"I hope not but if it fails she will always be good breeding stock." Naruto said running a hand over her leg. Sakura had forgone most clothing and was only wearing a thin t-shirt with a Kiddush design on it and some panties.

"But I get bread first, right master?" Sakura asked pouting at Naruto. Naruto turned and looked down at her before removing a strand of pink hair form in front of her face.

"No my love, slaves and cattle are bread. You, you my queen will be impregnated with the seeds of my heirs." He said.

"Mmm I love the sound of that, my king" she said adding the last on for emphasis. Cupping his cheek Sakura raised her head up for another of Naruto's toe curling kisses before looking at the map. "So where are we going my love?" she asked.

"Well first" Naruto said pointing to the village with some chopsticks. "We are going to this fire monastery. There is something there I need to retrieve and will be the first step in my plan. Also it's where I will be giving you a present." Naruto said.

"Ohh what kind of present master?" she asked

"You will just have to wait and see my beautiful vixen. Next we will go to Suna and deal with Gaara. From there we will go to Nadeshiko where the third piece of the puzzle and where you will get to meet some friends I made on my trip"

"That sounds like a fun trip master. But why are Anko and Kurenai staying here for two weeks?" she asked.

"I can't tell you." He said looking at her crest fallen expression. "It's not that I don't want to its just that saying it will make it real and I don't want to get my hopes up." He said, Sakura could sense his pain so she decided to change the subject. She could see another place plotted out on the map.

"What's this area here master?" she asked.

"Ohh that, that's where we are going to draw Sauske out at and kill him." Naruto said with an evil smirk.
Sign up to rate and review this story