Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon

Ash's Retarded Adventure Vol. 3

by TheFictor 0 reviews

Part 3

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2014-10-08 - 323 words - Complete

0Unrated
This is part three in the Ash's Retarded Adventure series!

Ash continued walking down the road, leaving Brock's body behind.
Psycho pikachu came back and started eating at Brock's body.
He lunged at Ash and snapped at is face but Ash blocked him with his hand.
"Get off me you yellow slut!"
Pikachu drop kicked him in the spine and he slammed on the ground hard.
Ash kicked him in the head again and gave him a concussion.
Pikachu started dancing around like a slut.
"Die you slut muffin!"
Ash pulled out his switchlade and stabbed him in the balls slutily.
Pikachu looks like a yellow slut with bloody balls.
Ash pulled the rusty nail out of his scrotum and jammed it into pikachus eye.
He pulled the nail out along with his eye then ate it, just like he ate his eye.
Then Misty ran up and pulled out a chaingun and started mowing all the citizens of the town down to mush. "DIE SLUTS!"
"MISTY YOU SLUTTY SLUT!" Shouted Ash. "YOU CANT SAY SLUT IN CLASS YOU SLUT!"

"WE AREN'T IN CLASS YOU SLUTTY JEW!" She shouted.

And at that, Ash squeezed his testicles and squirted blood 20 yards into Misty's nose and mouth and she threw up snot all over the ground.
"YOU SLUTTY SANDWICH! YOU KNOW I'M ALLERGIC TO SLUT BLOOD!"

Ash took all his clothes off and rolled around in the snot then skidded down the big hill on his small sack.

"GET BACK HERE YOU SLUT!" She shouted.

"NEVER SLUT NUGGET!" He shouted back.

He slid all the way into the forest where a wild pokemon jumped out and bit his weiner off.
"YOU STUPID SLUT!"

He whipped out his pistol and shot it in the head and the brains went everywhere.
Ash ate its brains then threw up more snot to slide some more.

THIS WAS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT IN VOLUME 4!
Sign up to rate and review this story