Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Young and Reckless

Chapter 43

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 43

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-11 - Updated: 2006-08-12 - 365 words

0Unrated
Chapter 43


Laura's POV

I fell back onto the couch, now being covered by all three of them. "You guys are killing me," I laughed trying to push them off, "I really dont like this gang bang stuff!" I yelled at them.
"Ohh why not its fun," Patrick laughed as I finally pushed him away, at least for a second anyways.


Stacey's POV


"move over," I heard him say as he climbed into the bunk with me, he took no time after climbing in the bunk with me to pull me to him kissing me. Every uncomfortable... the sitting position not the kiss. We pulled away hearing all the yelling in the back. "What are they killing her?" Pete laughed hearing Laura scream.
"Who cares?" I mumbled kissing him again.
"Ohh now thats some hot shit for the video," Andy yelled.
"Ahh! you cheater!" Patrick yelled. I laughed as Pete closed the bunk curtain.
"Andy go away with that camera!" Pete yelled.
"Why?? Its the first time the camera's seen you make out with someone," Andy laughed.
"Excuse me," Pete looked at me, climbing out of the bunk chasing Andy to the front of the bus.


Patrick's POV


"How could you??" I pouted.
"Sorry, its me not you," Pete shook his head.
"Yeah Yeah," I pretended to cry, falling into a seat.
"Are you gonna stop recording me??" Pete sat on Andy.
"YES! get off you're squishing my face," I heard Andy's mumbling.
"Good," Pete got up walking back to bunk area.


Stacey's POV


"You come down here," Pete called to me. I climbed out of the top bunk crawling into Pete's bunk, laying next to him.
"This is better,"



Laura's POV


"All alone and we dont gotta hide, I can do this anytime i want," Joe got close smirking, before tickling me.
"stop, stop.. Joe stop!" I laughed trying to push his fingers away from my sides.
"Why would I do that?" he stopping looking at me.
"So I can do this," I kissed him. he pulled away for a second.


Patrick's POV


"Make out central, Patrick I think maybe we should join in," Andy laughed recording Laura and Joe.
"Im to sad," I mumbled.
Sign up to rate and review this story