Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Young and Reckless

Chapter 42

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 42

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-11 - Updated: 2006-08-12 - 354 words

0Unrated
chapter 42

Stacey's POV

The ride on the bus was quiet...to quiet. Did I ever mention I don't like quiet. I sat in the back of the bus looking from person to person.

Laura and Joe were curled up together. Andy was playing on the playstation with Patrick and pete was playing on his laptop.

Hmm who should I bug.

Even though pete and I were kinda shaking he became my target. I slowly set my laptop down and watched him. He didn't look up. I snatched it right out of his hands.

"Give that to me!" he growled trying to grab it.

"nope...you have been elected to entertain me" He grabbed my hips pulling me onto his lap.

"thanks" he grinned taking his laptop back from me and setting it on my lap.

"Whats that?" I pointed to the screen. He answered me and the next page he went to I did the same thing. He finally caught on to what I was doing.

"you're such a brat"

I just laughed at him until I suddenly grew quiet.

Should I? Do I? Its better than nothing right.

I grabbed his laptop and turned it towards me.

"HEY" he growled trying to snatch it back. "hold on...I'll give it back" I quickly opened a word document and typed...

'Is the offer still there for friends with benefits?'

I turned the laptop back to him and got up and walked away. I couldn't bring myself to hang around to see his reaction so I found myself sitting in my bunk staring at the close current.



Laura's POV

"I wanna play" I yelled pulling myself out of Joes arms.

I sat down next to andy stealing the controller from him. "your going down Patrick!"

"dream on baby"

"hey! I thought we went over this...youre not allowed to steal my girl!" I laughed as Joe tackled Patrick to the floor. They wrestled around trying to pin each other.

Finally pulling me and andy into the wrestling match.

"Hahaha I win!" I yelled sitting on top of all three of them. "or so you think"
Sign up to rate and review this story