Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Young and Reckless

Chapter 41

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

Chapter 41

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-11 - Updated: 2006-08-12 - 506 words

0Unrated
Chapter 41


Stacey's POV

"I dont think I'm ready for a relationship.. at least not now, maybe we shouldnt forget but not mention it?"
"If that's what you want,"
"I just think it'll be best for now," I nodded, "Im gonna go lay down get some sleep, night," he whispered, kissing my cheek before leaving. I sat down on toliet seat leaning my elbows on my knees and my palms resting against my cheeks. I closed my eyes, this was why i went to parties to forget sad moments like this.


Joe's POV

The four of us sat in silence listening to what was going on in the bathroom. Then Pete came out, "I just wanted to say sorry," Pete stood in front of the TV, looking at us.
"Boo! You suck! move!" Patrick threw popcorn at him. Causing the rest of us to laugh. Pete turned his eyes to the ground, walking to his room door.
"Brother.." Laura called. he stopped turning looking at her, she ran over giving him a hug, "I love ya,"
"Love you too," he mumbled looking at me, "Im gonna go lay down, my head kinda hurts,"
"Ohh I wonder why?" Andy laughed.
"Joe's fist is a bitch thats why," he laughed.
"Hey what happen to tell me your leaving?" Patrick asked.
"Oh my love may I go to sleep?" Pete turned to Patrick.
"Yes good night," Patrick laughed kissing his palm and blowing it to Pete, Pete smacked his hand to his cheek blushing, and with that he went in the room closing the door. Laura came over sitting on the couch next to me, leaning her head on my arm, I leaned back against the couch wrapping my arm around her. "Its a kodak moment, Andy wheres the camera?"
"Its in my bag, go get it," Patrick got up running into Andy's room grabbing the video camera, recording us when he came out.
"Must you?" Laura asked.
"Ahh just shut up and look pretty," ten minutes later, the camera staring at you was getting annoying.
"Ey, Patrick, turn it off,"
"Nah then you'll do something super cute and I'll miss it,"
"How about I kick your ass and you turn it off, that would be cute for the camera,"
"Pete's the only one allowed to do that," Patrick gave an evil laugh.
"Whoa what did you guys do have a party?" Charlie and Dirty walked into the room.
"Haha yeah, you missed it," Patrick turned filming them now.
"What happen to you?" Dirty asked as Stacey walked out of the bathroom.
"What are you talking about?" She asked.
"You and Joe beat each other up?" Charlie asked.
"More like Pete beat them up," Andy laughed. Patrick through a pillow at Andy making him shut up.
"Why was Pete beating people up?"
"He went nuts," Patrick laughed.
"Uh okay, well we gotta head out early tomorrow so ya'll might wanna get to bed now, unless your gonna sleep on the bus,"
"Got it we'll go to bed daddy," I laughed.
Sign up to rate and review this story