Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Young and Reckless

Chapter 45

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 45

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-11 - Updated: 2006-08-12 - 572 words

0Unrated
Chapter 45



Stacey's POV


"Hey...Jess.. what are you doing here?" I asked.
"Well last time I saw you guys Pete gave me a pass to come to this concert to come visit," she smiled.
"Oh wonderfull, thank you Pete,"
"Anytime," he smiled.
"How about you girls take the video camera and go out and record the fans," Andy suggested.
"Why?" I asked.
"Give you something to do, while we get ready to go on stage,"
"Uh huh okay..." Laura mumbled taking the camera.
"Have fun!" Joe yelled to us as the three of us walked out of the room.
"This should be fun," Laura said recording people as we walked by them.
"So what haave you guys been doing since I last saw you," Jess laughed, "Looks like some fighting went on? did it happen at a club?"
"No it happened in a hotel room, over me," Laura answered.
"Yup," I shook my head as Jess looked shocked.
"And why were Stacey, Pete and Joe fighting over you?"
"Cause they all want me for themselves," Laura laughed.
"haha your soo funny i could die from laughing," I rolled my eyes, "No really, um Pete found a picture on the internet that some fan took while at Islands of Laura and Joe kissing, he flipped, punched Joe, and I got in the middle to stop them,"
"Wait why were you kissing Joe?"
"Cause Im a slut, I kissed Patrick and Andy too,"
"Wow...seriously?"
"Yeah and the four of us had one big gang bang," I laughed as we walked outside seeing the fans wave to the camera.
"God Laura is that what the four of you were doing in the back room last night?" I asked.
"Yeah, and in the pool while at the hotel, it was awesome! Hey girls say something to the camera for Fall Out Boy!" she yelled to a group of girls waiting to get in. The girls screamed there I love you's and how amazing the boys were, and Laura went on after hearing enough of them.
"She and Joe are unofficially together, right Laura?"
"Yup!"
"Oh My God! I seen you on my computer last night! you were making out with Joe!!" One of the girls yelled.
"NO way, but your Pete's sister!" Another girl screamed. Laura looked back at me, her facial experssion saying oh shit.
"Is Joe a good kisser???" Another girl asked.
"That would be personal girls," Jess stepped up saying.
"Allright we gotta go, say bye to the camera!" Laura yelled to the girls, walking backwards still filming them.
"la...," I got out before she like tripped into a hole in the side walk, falling back into Joe's arms.
"Catching me when I fall now?" she laughed.
"I guess so," he smiled. You could hear girls in the group saying awe.
"I dont think you wanna stay out here to long," I whispered as I walked pass Joe and Laura.
"Why?" he turned asking.
"Most of them saw the picture," I whispered.
"Oh great, well I'll sign autographs and pretend im deaf," he laughed.
"Whatever works, we gonna go film somewhere else, have fun," Laura laughed then the three of us took off.


Joe's POV


I listened to the girls scream my name as I walked over to them. Then they started to flood me with questions about the cut on my lip and above my eye, along with questions about Laura.
Sign up to rate and review this story