Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Young and Reckless

Chapter 46

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 46

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-11 - Updated: 2006-08-12 - 402 words

0Unrated
Chapter 46

Laura's POV

I'm not to sure how I feel about Jess being here. I mean she has changed but yet she hasn't. When she is alone with us she is the way she used to be...but around everyone else she is a bitch.

I don't understand it and I don't know how I should act around her. I don't even know what I should talk to her about.

Thank god it was time for us to go get our spots for the concert.

We walked back stage to give Patrick back his camera before going to brave the mosh pit.

"Don't I get a good luck kiss?" Joe asked walking up to me.

"Do you deserve one?" I asked trying to hide the smile.

"I sure do" he answered pulling me towards him.

"Oh get a room...I don't want to see that" stacey said pushing past us to get into the dressing room.

"hey! Arent you the one who told us to hurry up?" I yelled to her treating form.

"Yeah but I gota pee!" she exclaimed pointing to the bathroom door.

"good luck there...Pete's doing his hair" Patrick laughed getting off the couch.




Stacey's POV

"Peter! I have to Pee...hurry up!" I yelled pounding on the door.

"you cant rush perfection..." he yelled through the closed door.

"perfection my ass..." I muttered as he walked out. But damn I do have to admit he did look hot. If he wasn't about to perform I would jump him right here and now.

"hey! Where's my good luck kiss" he pouted looking at Laura and Joe. I was about to answer him when Jess beat me to it.

"aww Here" she ran up to him and kissed him. I closed my eyes as a wave of jealousy hit me.

Hey its not like were dating or anything.




Laura's POV

I knew this whole friends with benefits thing would cause trouble. I watched Stacey trying to figure out what she was thinking but as always she hid it pretty well.

"so are we going?" she asked walking past me and out the door.

The opening bands were amazing and the crowd wasn't too bad. But the minute fall out boy came on stage the crowd went wild. I tried to see where stacey and jess were but we got seperated.

Damn it this is why I hate mosh pits!
Sign up to rate and review this story