Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Young and Reckless

Chapter 47

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 47

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-11 - Updated: 2006-08-12 - 883 words

0Unrated
Chapter 47


Stacey's POV


This mosh pit is crazy! and I lost Laura at that!



Laura's POV


I backed myself out of the mosh pit, there was no way I was getting hurt, these people are nuts. I got to the outside of the mosh pit looking for Stacey and Jess. I found Jess, I woulda rather found Stacey but what the hell, we quickly ran backstage, and stood off to the side still trying to look for her. Andy looked over at us, with a confused look, he was wondering where Stacey was too, since we're almost never apart at concerts. I mouthed out in the crowd, pointing to the crowd to. he looked out at the crowd then me and Jess saw him mouth oh hell. "Go to the other side of the stage just make sure you stay out of the way, Pete tends to jump all over the damn place," I yelled to Jess, she quickly ran to the other side. The mosh pit was getting wilder. I prayed she got out of there. I looked over at Jess as they finished the last song, waving her back over to me.
"This has to be one of the craziest shows we've done on this tour!" Patrick laughed walking off stage.
"Did you find Stacey yet??"
"No," I answered Andy.
"Why do you need to find Stacey? didnt she leave the pit with you girls??" Joe asked.
"No we got split up," Jess answered him.
"That's not good,"
"Damn there's people being taken out be ambulance," Dirty came up to us.
"Dirty find Charlie and tell him to tell everyone to look for Stacey she was out there in that shit," Pete told Dirty, he quickly took off.
"Im gonna go down there,"
"Pete no way, its not calm out there yet, you go out there and there gonna go even crazier," I grabbed his hand.
"What if she's hurt,"
"She's not, but I dont want you to get hurt, let the security people look for her, please," he nodded. We all walked back to the dressing room, as the boys cooled down from performing, Jess and I watched the door.
"Stop worrying its bad," Joe said sitting next to me.
"Im trying its been a really long time though,"
"Allright its been long enough Im going to look for her," Pete got up as Patrick came out of the bathroom, he was the last to take a shower. Just as we all got up to leave Dirty came in.
"There's a limo out front, go hurry," he said out of breath.
"A limo for what?" Patrick beat all of us by askiing.
"Im not suppose to say just go,"
"We arent leaving until you tell us, where's stacey?"
"Come on Pete, dont be difficult just go,"
"Nah, what happen?"
"Okay, I dont know exactly, I just know she got hurt real bad, bad enough for them to take her to the hospital, can you please go now??"
"Fuck," Pete got up walking passed Dirty and out the door, the rest of us followed. The ride to the hospital was terrible, no one said a word, just terrible thoughts and sad faces. The limo stopped and we couldnt jump out of it fast enough, good thing there are two doors or we'd have a huge mess trying to get out. Pete was the first inside the hospital and at the nurses desk. he tapped on the counter until a nurse turned asking him if she could help him.
"Uh yeah Stacey Madison,"
"One minute," the nurse mumbled, "She was brought in with a group of people from that Fall Out Boy concert that just went on, she's still in the E.R. umm if you guys have a seat I can check on her status, and see if I can get you to go back,"
"Uh huh do that," Pete nodded at the nurse still tapping on the desk. We took seats waiting nervously.
"Umm excuse me sir," The nurse tapped Pete on the shoulder.
"A couple of you can go back, I'll take you to her,"
"Laura go with Pete," Patrick told us. Pete took my hand as we followed the nurse.
"Hey guys!" Stacey smiled.
"What happen?"
"Umm you know I dont really remember it happen so fast, but the doctor said he thinks my foot is broken, it hurt so bad they gave me good drugs," She laughed.
"Nice," I smiled at her, she was out of it. A few minutes later a doctor came over to us.
"Ms. Madison," Stacey sighed yeah, "Its broken in four places, uh we can give you some pain meds and cast your foot up, but you wont be able to walk on it for a long time,"
"How long is a long time?"
"Until it heals, Im gonna send you to a another doctor, you just might have to have surgery on it, sorry about that, umm I'll get a nurse in here to set you up with the cast write your meds up and get you on your way," Stacey nodded.
"Oh great, Im gonna go fill the others in on everything," Pete and Stacey nodded. I walked quickly out to them telling them it was broken in four places.
Sign up to rate and review this story