Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Young and Reckless

Chapter 48

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 48

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-11 - Updated: 2006-08-12 - 504 words

0Unrated
Chapter 48

Stacey's POV

I watched as pete took a seat next to the bed. I was trying to focus on him but these meds have me pretty fucked up.

"you looked hot tonight" He looked up at me in disbelief. "you're the one in the hospital and you're talking about looking hot." He shook his head rolling his eyes at me.

"nope I'm not talking about looking hott...I'm talking about YOU looking hot" "thanks" he laughed shaking his head slightly.

I was trying to make the best of the situations...so sue me.

"Are you going to send me home?" I asked finally getting serious.

"I know you don't want to ...and I don't want you too...but I think it would be the best stace...what if you have to have surgery"

I didn't like that answer. I was hoping that he would say no. I tried to bite back the tears that were treatening to fall. What would I do at home. All my friends are here.

"don't look at me like that" he whinned running his hand through his hair.

"then don't tell me things I don't want to hear" I whispered.

"Ya know stace if ya wanted some attention all you had to do was ask" Patrick said from the door way.

"Patrick! I want you to make sweet love to me!" I laughed holding my arms open for a hug.

"ya know I think Petey might get jealous" "so we make it a threesome!"

Not to long after that the nurse came in to cast my foot. I got a black cast! After they cast it I was realeased. We all boarded the bus and everyone was sitting in the back room. I was currled up to pete. Laura and joe were currled up together and patrick and andy sat in one of the chairs.

"so youre going home?" laura asked breaking the silence. I nodded.

"don't want to but its for the best"

I sure was going to miss everyone. Damn this wasn't fair! Why me. Why now.

"we will sure miss you"

"haha yeah pete loses his fuck buddy" Joe laughed throwing a pillow at us.

"bite me"




Laura's POV

I cant believe she is going home. Who is going to keep me sane on tour? I cant deal with all five of them...together...by myself. And poor stace is going to be home all by herself. Blah this tour sucks...ok so it doesn't suck to much...I got Joe atleast. But still.

"I'm going to bed" I yawned getting up and dragging Joe with me.

"sleep with me?" I asked pulling him into my bunk with me. Sure there was really only room for one but we made it happen.

"Why don't we get jess to come on tour with us so your not all alone" Joe suggested playing with my hair.

"yeah maybe" Jess...tour? I don't know if that would be a good thing...but atleast I wont be alone then.
Sign up to rate and review this story