Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Young and Reckless

chapter 50

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 50

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-11 - Updated: 2006-08-12 - 433 words

0Unrated
Chapter 50

Stacey's POV

We arrived to the airport and I choked back the tears. I don't want to leave my friends.

"please don't make me go" I whispered as pete pulled me up. He pulled me to him kissing me hard...but yet nice at the same time.

"I'm sorry" he muttered pulling away from me. It was a slow quiet walk to the terminal.

"This is it guys" Dirty said as we game up to the gate. I bit my lip and quickly whiped away the tears.

"shhh don't cry its not like its forever right." Joe said pulling me into a hug. I smiled and nodded. Andy was next.

"Behave...no stealing joe's woman" I laughed hugging him.

"that goes for you too" I smiled at patrick.

"I want a copy of that video too please" I said hugging him.

"theres no need to even ask. Stay safe...call if you need anything...you know the numbers" I nodded hugging him again.

"have fun for me" I told laura hugging her. "I'll try" her voice started to break "...who am I going to cause trouble with now? Who do I go to when my brother is being and ass or I am mad at Joe" she asked crying now.

"that's what phones are for...call me...I want to hear about everything that goes on...and no threesomes! or groupsex with out me!"

"promise" she whispered laughing. we were both crying now I hate saying good byes.

Pete was last.

"It was fun while it last" I laughed hugging him. He pulled away from me whiping my tears away with his thumb before pulling me in for one last kiss.

"stay out of trouble...if you need anything call me...and I'm sorry...for everything" I nodded and gave everyone one last hug.

"stacey we gota go now" dirty said taking my hand. I nodded and we started to walk towards the gate.

I turned around to get one last look of my friends. Who knows when the next time I will get to see them.



Laura's POV

We all stood there watching Stacey's plane take off. I cant believe I had to say goodbye to my best friend. It wont be the same with out her.

"we gota go" Patrick said finaly breaking the silence.

We all walked quietly back towards the bus. You would have thought someone died by the way we acted.

I guess I get to go to concerts by myself now...oh wait...Jess...maybe I should call her. I mean...what can it hurt right?
Sign up to rate and review this story