Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Young and Reckless

chapter 51

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 51

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-11 - Updated: 2006-08-12 - 1441 words

-1Illiterate
Chapter 51



Laura's POV


I climbed on the bus walking to the bunk where I had left my cell phone, I laid in the bunk slowly going through my numbers. I pouted when Jess' name came up on my screen, I pressed since, sucking back my tears and made a happy sound in my voice. "HEY JESS!" I rolled my eyes as I said hello and she copied me. Preppy stuck up bitch.. haha check off my to do list of trying to be. I thought in my mind. "How are you?.... yeah Stacey's okay we actually just sent her home... aww yeah, but i was wondering.... i dont wanna be the only girl... so you think maybe you could come hang out with me?..." I waited then pulled the phone away from my ear as she yelled yes. Damn she didnt have to make me deaf. I thought. "Okay great soo umm how about we meet you in a couple days that should be enough time to get everything ssettled for yourself right?... Okay great see you then, byess," I rolled my eyes hanging up the phone.
"Now why would you roll your eyes? dont you want her to come?" Joe laughed leaning against the top bunk looking down at me.
"Uh I dont know, I want STACEY!" I pouted, "Its like really mean but I wish Jess was the one hurt,"
"Aww, we all secretly wish that," He laughed sitting and leaning back in the bunk pulling me to him. I laughed with him.
"We're mean horrible people,"
"Yes you are," he laughed. I looked at him with an expression of shock, before punching him in the stomach, "we, I meant we, that hurt," he pouted.
"Aww poor baby," I mocked him.
"Kiss me and make me feel better,"
"No way," I moved back away from him as far as I could go, he just crawled to me kissing me.



A Few Hours Later


"I dont like being the only girl," I whined.
"Why not?" Patrick asked.
"Cause I have no one to talk to about girl stuff,"
"Aww you can talk to me," Pete looked up from his laptop.
"Noo I'll pass,"
"Get off the bus assholes!" we heard Dirty yell to us.
"He's back," Pete got up running to the front of the bus. I followed.
"How is she? did she get there okay? did she cry alot? is she gonna call later?" Pete flooded him with a whole lot of questions.
"Okay, umm she's fine, she did, she did, and I think she is, now get your ass off this bus," Dirty laughed. I sat watching the boys get ready for the performance, we got to the place a little late this time so there was no playing around. I walked with them to the stage.
"Good luck," I smiled as Joe gave me a kiss.
"Ey, get off my sister, you pig," Pete laughed pushing Joe, "Right there," he pointed to his cheek.
"Good luck," I smiled kissing his cheek.
"Ahh they get kisses I want kisses!" Patrick pulled me too him kissing my cheek a million times.
"Patrick let her go, she dont want your kisses, she wants mine," I laughed as Andy kissed my cheek pushing Patrick forward.
"Good luck!" I laughed. If that didnt make you feel like a slut then I dont know what would. I thought to myself.



A Few Day's Later


"Ahh Im not the only girl anymore!" I yelled hugging Jess. I loved the four of them, but dear god was it great to have another girl.
"We are gonna have soo much fun!" She squealed.



A Month Later


I laid across the couch, laying my head on Joe's lap, pressing contact's on my phone, then search and then S, going down to Stacey's name. I hadnt talk to her in a few weeks and I had big news to tell her. I waited until she yelled into the phone. "Ahh HI!!" I yelled back into the phone. "How you doing??... yeah its been crazy here... I got something big to tell you.... Well you know how I told you the third night Jess was with us and we stayed in a hotel she slept with Pete?.... Hmm yeah well there together now," I listened to Stacey's What? NO? Shut up, screams for a second before going on. "Oh my god yeah... she like told me last night its official im your brother's girlfriend.... I know right, but yeah whatever hes stupid.... haha yeah i know, it will end badly, but thats good for us it'll give us a reason not to talk to her,"
"Babe your bad," Joe laughed, "Concert time," I lifted my head so he could get up, he leaned down kissing me.
"Good luck!"
"You not coming to watch?" He asked.
"Im talking to Stacey, if the shows not over by the time Im done I'll go catch the last of it, other wise I'll probably be right here when your done," he nodded following Andy and Patrick out of the room, Pete and Jess had gone off somewhere earlier, "But yeah anyways... I dont know what hes thinking hes crazy," I talked to Stacey until the show was over cause everyone walked in, including Jess, so I told her goodbye nad that i'd call her later when we were at the hotel. "Did it go good?"
"Yeah it was awesome as always," Joe laughed. After everyone got all fresh we head back to the bus for a the ride to the hotel. I sat in the back with Joe watching a movie, we hit pause when I heard Jess yelling.
"Why do you have to be soo immature?!" I heard her yell at him. I didnt hear his response, "Well I think you should act more grown up! and not like a two year old all the time!" I heard her yell again, "I dont want my boyfriend to be this walking porno that everyone calls you!" That's it. I went to get up just to be pulled back down by Joe.
"Stay out of it," He hit play on the movie again.
"Stay out of it?? she cant tell him to not be himself," I looked at Joe.
"Its not like Pete will listen, just chill, your brother is a big boy im sure he's got it," Jess' yells repeated in my mind as I watched my brother walk off the bus ignoring Patrick's sexual remark's, something he never did before. We got settled in the hotel, before heading down to get something to eat. There was small quiet talk going on at the table, but nothing like it usually is. I looked across the table to Pete, he sat quietly looking around not saying anything, I looked over at Joe, he just smiled at me.
"Baby I was looking into this lazer surgery the other day, you know since those tattoo's really should go, you're gonna regret them later," My head shot back in her direction along with Joe, Andy, Patrick, Dirty and Charlie's. Pete just nodded.
"Yeah okay we'll talk about it later," he mumbled. Who was this guy? And where was my brother.
"Umm excuse me," I got up leaving the table. I crossed my arms over my chest after pressing the elevator button.
"You allright?" Joe walked up to me, I didnt say anything until we got on the elevator. I was so upset over what I had heard I didnt think of not taking it out on him, he was just there.
"Dont say anything??? My brother wont listen?? Who the hell was that person down there then?? she's got him programmed like a fucking robot!!" I yelled, "This is your fault!" I yelled climbing off the elevator as it stopped on our floor. Joe stood for a second shocked. I stopped in front of the hotel door looking for the key in my purse.
"Baby how is this my fault??"
"You told me to invite her!" I yelled getting even more upset cause I couldnt find the key to unlock the hotel door.
"You didnt have to do it," You could now here in his voice he was getting upset.
"Ugh but I wouldnt have thought about it if you didnt suggest it!" I yelled he finally took the key out of his back pocket opening the door. After all that he made me go through to look for the key.
"I dont want to be blamed or have shit that isnt my fault taken out on me!" he yelled walking into the bedroom slamming the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story