Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Young and Reckless

chapter 52

by youngandreckless 5 reviews

chapter 52

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-11 - Updated: 2006-08-12 - 310 words

1Hot
Chapter 52

Laura's POV

The last couple of week have been hell. My brother acts like a fucking robot. Joe and I have been fighting but I have to say that the make up is the best part. And jess has been driving me crazy! I swear I want to kill that bitch.

"What are you doing" Joe asked walking up behind me.

"packing...the tour is almost over and I want all my shit together." I explained moving around him to grab my shirt.

"is everything ever going to be normal again?" I asked sitting down on my bunk.

"I sure hope so. We need someone to knock some sense into that brother of yours...so far none of us have helped." He sighed pulling me into his lap.

"don't worry ...I have a feeling everything will be ok" he whispered kissing me on top of my head. I just nodded in agreement. We both got up and joined the rest of the group in the back.

"I cant believe the tour is almost over..." Patrick sighed from his place on the floor.

"yeah but you have to admit...it sure has been interesting." Andy laughed.

"I still cant believe we trashed that hotel...I almost feel bad.. almost."

I looked over at pete and saw a tiny ghost of a smile playing on his lips. Yup my brother was in there somewhere...the question was where.


!!!!!!!!!!

yup so that was the last chapter! yay! longest story Laura and i have written...but there is a sequel! It is already started on our message board (link in profile) and it will be post here in a couple of days. The sequel is called 'True to Your Heart' I hope you enjoyed the story as much as we enjoyed writing it! ahaha the whole three days it took us. Much love!
Sign up to rate and review this story