Categories > Books > Harry Potter > A Year In Switzerland

Chapter 10 - More Winter Sport

by SwissWitch 0 reviews

Ron and Justin celebrate a special Christmas present. The gang moves to the mountains for another winter holiday

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Humor, Romance - Characters: Blaise Zabini, Draco, Dumbledore, Ernie, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Lupin, Mandy Brocklehurst, Morag McDougal, Neville, Padma, Parvati, Professor McGonagall, Ron, Sirius, Tonks - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2005-06-15 - Updated: 2005-06-15 - 14725 words

0Unrated

Hermione


While we are mostly studying and go to our classes we have a lot of time to discuss the goings-on. The Daily Prophet is always out for tabloid news, but some of them are quite promising. I think, Voldemort quickly loses footing in the Ministry, as we can read some headlines:

"48 Death Eaters dismissed from their jobs at the Ministry"

"23 Death Eaters among Aurors! How our safety is being ridiculed!"

"Fudge responsible for hiring a total of 183 Death Eaters to the Ministry?"

"How many more are informants?"


Moody seems to feed them information to print and they do it in spite of Fudge, who must be outside of himself. I hope he doesn't order the Aurors to get Moody out again. Because I can't imagine that Tonks or Kingsley or any other of the Aurors who have been with us would follow his orders. Through them we find out more news. When Tonks is back for a week or so I ask her if we can be sure that none of those 23 Death Eaters who had been Aurors have ever been sent to watch over us.

"Nope. Kingsley knew most of them, so did I and many others. We never cared as long as Voldemort wasn't back, but once we knew about that Kingsley and other superiors usually sent them on minor tasks. He kept many of them busy looking for Siri while feeding them false information. Moody had a very easy job finding them. And we made sure none of them was ever assigned to come here. This has been kept among those Aurors who are also in the Order you know. We're about 50 or so. Many more than Fudge ever thought."

"He must be SO mad..."

"He is. And if he continues to walk around with that kind of red head and bad temper and if he goes on talking the way he does it will only give the Daily Prophet more ammunition. They'd have him lynched if they could. He tries to prevent articles from being printed, but the Wizarding Council and the Wizengamot have been active in preventing him from doing so. People start to notice what a berk he is."

"That would be good..."

"How are your classes doing?" she asks me then.

"Oh, they're great. Sirius is teaching Harry and I to become Animagi. We're going through the books now."

"Wow. That sounds great. I'm sure you'll manage."

"That's what I hope at least."

We have started a few weeks after classes started. Harry and I fill our heads with the theory and Sirius makes us read a lot of it. Even knowing it is one of the most difficult spells I'd never thought it that complex. And even I wonder if I really have to know all of it. There are so and so many diagrams to study and he wants us to know all the spells needed to force an Animagus back to a human. He says depending of the chosen path the spells to call an Animagus back aren't the same. If one uses a certain method for the initial transformation one cannot use the same spell as one would use for another method. That's all quite confusing. We also learn that there are at least two dozen known ways to become an Animagus. We know by now that we won't be able to choose our animal. I think that's good, who knows, we might choose something that doesn't fit us at all. The way we'll be doing it will show us our innermost animal first and that's what we'll then become. But we're a long way from that. He says if we're good we can get there by the end of January.



Remus


It seems like this year time is racing. There is quite a full schedule of classes, most of them advanced, the students have a lot to study, Sirius and I have a lot to correct and grade. They are still doing extremely well. The seclusion and the family like atmosphere probably only adds to their willingness to study hard. We've moved on to very intricate spells in Charms. They have started to work on designing simpler spells of their own. And in that they're doing quite well. I allow them every extent of teamwork they want, but keep Hermione a bit out of it. She's been a bit angry about it, but I have successfully occupied her with more difficult studies in that discipline and let the others fend for themselves. Hermione has finally seen that her influence would make it too easy for the others to back out of the task. I've given her something of her own to do. The others work in three teams of four.

"Okay. Before you start I want you to think about what kind of spell you want to develop. It can easily be something that exists already, but you don't know. Just think of something you would like to do magically, but you know of no existing spell. Collect ideas, please."

"I've always thought we're doing the pruning of plants the Muggle way, and Professor Sprout never showed us a spell. Would that be something?" Neville asks.

"That's a brilliant idea, Neville. Who would like to work with him on that?" I ask around.

Mandy, Blaise and Padma offer and the first group is off. The next idea comes from Justin:

"How about adapting a Muggle game to make it more wizarding style? We could invent the spells for that..."

"Sounds like a delightful idea to me. Who joins Justin?"

Ron of course. Harry and Morag make partners number three and four. That leaves Ginny, Ernie, Draco and Parvati. I'm not too astonished that it's Ginny who has a suggestion:

"We could make something that helps use and repair Muggle electrical appliances in a magical surrounding."

"That's quite a task, Ginny. Do you three think you're going to be up to this?" I ask the others.

"We can try. It is a task for the rest of the year, isn't it?" Draco asks.

"Yes, as I said already. You're going to have to build several spells to do that. But it could be very interesting."

"Okay, let's try..."

"And even if you don't get it done completely you'll be rewarded, don't worry. It's not an easy task and remember that there is a majority of witches and wizards who have never invented a spell of themselves."

While they start their job I turn to Hermione.

"You'll be a bit lonely in this, Hermione, but you can do more than they can. Any idea already?"

"I'm still thinking. I've been musing about the insufficient wizarding ways of communication. I'm thinking of doing something in the direction of a wizarding telephone. Something as independent as a mobile phone, you know."

I whistle.

"That's a start for a career for you, Hermione. If you succeed you can get it patented..."

She beams.

"But I don't know if I can do this all alone, Remus."

"I'll be your advisor. If you need me to help, call me. We can do a short brainstorming with the others for ideas, too, if you get stuck. Okay? And yours may contain existing spells. Just do as much with original spells as you can."

"Okay."

"Combine this with your work in Arithmancy, I'm sure, Sirius will gladly help you, too."

"I will."

She's simply amazing. What a determination. If she gets something done in this direction we could also win an important advance on the Death Eaters.

This project will keep them busy every second double lesson of Charms and some of their free time. I keep watch over them as they gather around library tables and start collecting basic ideas. Where they need help setting something in Arithmantic tables I give it to them. They are all very eager to do this properly.

When I get back from the last class I look through the window in the study and find that the last flowers in the garden are out. Soon the grey skies will come back and we'll have winter again. I'm really glad for the altitude here, as we have less high fogs than down in the valleys. On our altitude there's no overabundance of snow but we usually enjoy a blue sky if it isn't snowing or, less often, raining. But now it's already been eight weeks since classes started and we're on Halloween again. The house smells of pumpkin pie and looks yellow and orange. The pie's made from one of the pumpkins out of Barb's garden.

Thinking of Housi and Barb makes me a bit sad, because tomorrow, on 1st November they are moving to their new place down in Lützelflüh. The Aurors who are with us now get to sleep over at the little house. There's a constant team of six of them now, two each on eight hour shifts. They are patrolling the grounds with copies of the map.

There have been more and more attacks in Britain. Order rumours and from what we hear from the Aurors Voldemort is frantically searching for Harry. Snape has informed Dumbledore that he gets more and more angry and over-punishes his Death Eaters. Bereft of his most important lieutenant Malfoy he has advanced Rodolphus Lestrange to the position and that means woe to the person this man kills. Because the Lestranges, both brothers and Bellatrix, do not simply kill. They find the greatest of pleasure to watch the suffering of their victims as long as they possibly can. Neither of them uses Avada Kedavra, they kill by using either Cruciatus or any other torturing spells. As far as I know they know a lot of them.

Then one day in early November we see a headline in the Daily Prophet:

"Auror kills Bellatrix Lestrange"

Sirius howls, he's so pleased to read it.

"The last of them is gone!! That's it for the Blacks, they're all gone. There you have it, mother!"

He almost starts a victory dance in the kitchen. The kids can't laugh though. He isn't either, but he's relieved this awful woman is gone.

"Though she didn't get what she earned, it must have been far too quick and easy," Sirius remarks.

"Have to agree with you on that one," Neville admits.

"You have every reason on earth to, my dear boy!" Sirius assures him.

"In any case you can be sure, that this Auror will not be in trouble for using Avada Kedavra!" I remark.

"Why should he? He's rid this planet from a real plague! I wonder how many people she's tortured to death, that woman? Not only finding pleasure in doing so, but also being sure to do the 'right thing' for a pure-blooded wizarding society! Yuck!"

I can't but nod. As awful as it is, and I think that particular Auror can't be too happy now, but Bellatrix Lestrange was a pest. I just hope they get the brothers as well..."

"I can just imagine to hear Voldemort howl now... or maybe rather hiss," Harry says.

Draco grins.

"He can't be happy. According to Father she's been one of his favourite Death Eaters. And believe me, Father was not happy about it, even though she was his sister-in-law."



Harry


We have quite a load to work. The Charms project is great and it's also a lot of fun to work with Ron, Justin and Morag. We have chosen the game we want to bring alive, it's Trivial Pursuit. It wasn't quite an easy choice, as there are so many good games to choose from, but we finally decided on this one because Remus likes it a lot. Of course we have to compile an extra list of questions, but we are using a compiling spell for that. Choose the subject and tap a book. Then there will be tons of answers to which we have to write the questions. Part of our project is to actually create a spell that makes those questions. Then we find some spell to let the dice roll. Ron comes up with something that would work on the chessmen to tell them where to go. So we make the spell to tell the dice to roll. I don't think there's anything like that yet and we note it down to use it on other games. It takes us a full month to get that dice rolling. Morag is still busy with the questions, which she has to copy on the little cards. She uses the computer to do that. Hermione has upgraded it to a load more memory and we've put in a stronger CPU, so now we can use a dictating programme. Morag happily dictates about ten thousand questions into it. We have to spread them over six subjects as well, so wizarding entertainment and sports is one, books, history, geography and astronomy, potions and charms are the others.

It's really a fun project and we learn a lot. The creating of the spell is quite hard. But two weeks before Christmas we can actually roll the dice with a spell. Like with the chessmen no wand is necessary, the spell we created is a sort of an obedience thing. The dice have been enchanted to accept the order. They are rolled and each announce the number showing. The next spell we have to create is the one to get the pegs moving on the board. And then we have to plant the memory with all those questions into the board. We have to make it that we can add new questions. That's going to be a biggie though. We have to make it remember which question is under which subject. And we have to make it pick them randomly, so that when one moves on a field the board spits out the question. A number of times if needed. Accepting the answers is for the players to do. But if no one knows the answer or to check if it's close to correct we have to get the answer from the board, too. That is another spell we have to create.

Remus is highly amused about the progress we make. We play a game and at the same time we're working on a school assignment. It's so much fun, even though it's sometimes frustrating. Because sometimes we have built the part for a spell that should work and then it just doesn't. We have to remodel it and remodel it and get the same negative results for what seems like an eternity.

It's fun to watch Ron and Justin interact when we work on this though. They banter up a storm and out of that nonsense we often get a good solution. Hermione sees and hears us and rolls her eyes. We just laugh. She has fun on her own. She tells me what she does with her own assignment and how she advances to get a well working idea for better telecommunication among wizards. Especially communication that can't be listened to by everyone. Something we should have had during fourth year, when we couldn't contact Sirius in his cave. So when we go to bed she tells me when she's made some progress about it. More often than not it's nothing, but on some evenings she's all content. I never ask, but she always tells me something. Then I ask her questions about it. She says I'm helping her to find flaws this way. I say that's called beta testing in the computer lingo. Then she laughs and kisses me. I really hope she succeeds.

In Potions we're doing a lot of more advanced healing potions now. We've made Pepper-Up before, but now we're into wound healing potions, blood replenishing potions and work our way up to Skele-Gro.

Only two weeks until Christmas. I've ordered or bought all my gifts for everyone. Christmas Eve means Hermione and I have been engaged for a whole year already. Next summer I'm turning seventeen and that means that I'm allowed to do magic as I please. And I'll be a fully grown wizard and out there on my own. But I really don't want to miss Sirius in my life. When I think about how it's been since we've been allowed to live together, also since he became my teacher, I can only wonder how I ever survived the years before. Sirius has been great. He's been fun and he's been a great help. And he's been a good teacher for all of us. He supports Hermione and me where he can. I think he'd like to see us staying together. Not that I can see any danger of us falling apart just yet, but who knows what waits for us. I'd love to get married to her as soon as we get out of school though. Maybe she puts her foot down on that then we'll wait a while longer, but somehow I have the need to tie the knot and maybe to make something with her that will be her and me at the same time. I'm still almost a child myself, technically and legally, but heck, I know I may not have much time and I'd like to see what the two of us can make. And meet a little person who will hopefully have the best of her and the best of me. Even if it's just to see Remus and Sirius spoil the little one rotten. Which they will for sure. Then again I wonder if I'm even real, thinking about starting a family. I know, Sirius reminds me of the possible lack of time factor and to live life as good as I can and I'm not exactly in dire need of a job once I'm out of school. Besides, with her grades Hermione will only have to reach out and get dozens of offers. Both of us would like to continue studying though and go to the wizarding university. We're both very interested in politics and the legislative organs and we'd like to understand what's going on there, so law will probably be the path to take. Once Hermione is the Minister of Magic I'll be able to just sit back and watch her go!

Only there's Voldemort in between me and that plan for our life.



Neville


This has been a very good term. Sirius let me help him loads with Herbology and I think I'm doing a good job. I've been in charge of the greenhouse from day one and I love it. It's quite a bit of work, but it's good work. Mandy has helped me lots. She's a very nice girl and she's never made me feel like I'm just a nobody. But then since I've been here I haven't had that feeling at all. Thanks to Remus and Sirius. Can anyone have better teachers? Not even Professor Sprout or Professor Flitwick, who are really nice teachers, can reach them. They are fun and seriousness at the same time. They won't deduct points, just because someone dares a bit of bantering about something they've said. They can laugh at themselves and they do that often. So I've probably learned a lot more here than ever before.

That spell is coming about. We have worked on it quite a bit. I know, Blaise and Padma probably don't like it too much after hearing the ideas of the other ones, but if that is the case they don't say anything. Padma and Mandy are putting the ideas around and try to work them out in Arithmancy. We've already tried some test spells, but so far nothing has worked right yet. But I'm sure we're getting there.

It's just a few days until Christmas now. The break has already started. I'm done with my work in the greenhouse. When I get back into the house I find that it has been decorated. There's a tree in the classroom again, next to the two armchairs that are always there, a whole array of sofas and more armchairs have been added and candles are set up in the room next to the usual bright halogen lamps, which have been turned off.

When I want to go back to my room I bump into Mandy and someone in the vicinity calls:

"Mistletoe!!! You two kiss!!!" It's Parvati's voice.

Both of us blush! I've never kissed a girl before and maybe she sees the panic that I feel in my eyes, I don't know, but despite her blush, Mandy steps up to me and kisses me on the lips. Mm, that tastes nice.

"There you are! Now that can't have been so difficult, can it?" Parvati asks and laughs.

Mandy blushes again. She's usually a bit of a shy girl and very much immersed in her studies, so I don't really know her well, but she's quite lovely with her dark brown hair and grey eyes. She looks me in the eyes and says:

"Sorry, Neville..."

"No need to be sorry, Mandy. Thanks!" I say and go back to my room, where I get some clothes to change and then I take a shower.

At dinner I feel her looking at me. I'm sure it's Mandy. I wish it was, anyway. Everyone here except for me, Mandy and Morag has found someone. Not that I'm lonely, but it would be nice to find someone special. I haven't given it much thought until now, that kiss might have been an eye-opener. I think I'll have to ask one of the guys for some advice. Now who should I talk to. Harry? No, he's about ten steps ahead of me, he and Hermione are like a married couple already. At least all they still need is a wedding and the certificates. Ron and Justin are out of the question, they're gay. I'm really not close enough with Blaise or Draco to talk about something like that. Besides they would probably make fun of me. That leaves Ernie. Okay, I think, he would be okay to help. Remus and Sirius have told us we can talk to them as well. I think they're my last resort.

It's a bit difficult to get Ernie alone. He's always with Ginny and almost always with Justin and Ron. Hermione and Harry aren't very far from them either. I'm spending a fair amount of my time with them, but right now I'd like to catch Ernie alone.



Ron


Christmas again. My first Christmas with my boyfriend. Justin and I are as excited as the others. We've been together for five months now and apart from the fact that Mum still doesn't write to me it's been five great months. We've gradually learned more about each other. We've explored our bodies and Justin has promised me to finally go all the way as a Christmas gift on Christmas morning. Isn't he just too sweet? I love him.

Tonight Harry and Hermione will have their first anniversary of their engagement. They're as happy together as ever and I'm really happy for them. Seeing them together is like watching Mum and Dad sometimes, they're already so well adjusted and know each other so well. I've talked to Harry this morning. For once we've both been up a bit early and were the first at the breakfast table. I tell him about Justin's plan for tomorrow morning. He grins and holds up his thumb.

"Good for you! You're both going to love it. I think it was probably the greatest thing that ever happened to me, when I was allowed to feel Hermione this way for the first time. She pushed me a bit, but I'm so glad she did. It was unbelievably good, Ron, but it only got better. So if the first time doesn't work out one hundred percent, don't worry, just keep working on it."

"Thanks, mate. Justin is a bit afraid of it, I think. You know, because, well, you know where it goes..."

"Just make sure you're lubricated. And prepare him before you enter, so his muscles are relaxed enough to let you inside, Ron," he says and totally surprises me, "then he'll be as well as he can be. Or maybe let him be the one who goes first?"

I stare at him with my mouth open and when he realises that, he asks:

"What?"

"How do you know that? You're shagging a girl, as far as I know!" I say.

"Oh. And you think we don't do anything like that?" he asks with a cheeky grin.

"You don't! Do you?"

He grins.

"Ron, there's more to sex than just in and out, believe me. I've learned that in the past year. If you have a partner who's as active and inventive as Hermione, well, you get the taste for it very fast! We're still finding out a lot of stuff and what we like we keep doing, what we find ridiculous we laugh about and drop it and what neither of us finds is a turn-on we leave right away. If it's something one of us wants to try and the other doesn't like then we leave it for a while and then try to bring it up again. It's all just fun anyway. And love, of course. Love always comes first."

He's amazing. He's bloody amazing. I never noticed when he grew up, but Harry's grown up. I'll be seventeen a couple of months before him, but I don't think I'll feel like an adult then. Harry will only wait for his birthday to finally be treated as the adult he already is.

"You're unbelievable, Harry," I just say.

"I'm really nothing special, I've just found the right woman, Ron. You have no idea how much I love Hermione. It's grown strong and stronger over the past year and wearing this," he points at the ring on his finger, "is the greatest feeling in the world, because I'm showing everyone that I'm in love and that I'm committed to her."

"So what does she get for Christmas from you?"

"You'll see."



Harry


I've had a very hard time finding something for Hermione. She isn't easy to be gifted! She doesn't like all the stuff teenage witches otherwise run for. She's bookish, but a simple book seems like a plain gift for Christmas. She does like jewellery, but just giving her something for her jewellery collection every time gets very boring.

But this past summer I have finally succeeded in teaching her to fly properly. So I've not been too original, but I thought it might be nice if she had her own broom, so we could fly together. I've asked Bill a month ago to get a broom for her. He's brought it back when he came to do Auror duty with us two weeks ago. And I know that he didn't only have one broom, I've seen two more, so I guess that Ginny and Ron might find their new brooms under the Christmas tree as well. They'll be thrilled.

So it's a very un-Hermione like gift, but she has a good portion of humour and I'm sure she'll appreciate the gift. She's mostly been flying on my Firebolt, which is a broom that reacts to every move of the flyer and helps along so I made Bill buy the newest Cleansweep model, which is not exactly a racing broom, but has a good overall critic in Which Broomstick.

It's been fun talking with Ron this morning. Hee, he's been so embarrassed. I know he's a bit touchy in these things, but I'm fast learning to just enjoy, not make a fuss. I hope he and Justin get there, too, because it's really a good feeling. I may be a very lucky guy, because Hermione always tells me what she really likes and I'm telling her.

The dinner is superb tonight. We're all quite thrilled, it's something none of us has had so far, the people here call it Fondue Chinoise, and it's a broth that's boiling in several pots on a small flame. We get meat, cut into thin stripes and veggies, cut to smallish pieces, chips, salads and loads of different dips. The meat and veggies go into the broth to be cooked and then we dip everything into the sauces and - wow, that stuff is yummy. We've been eating for the larger part of the night until we really can't get anything inside anymore. Hermione sits next to me and grins.

"You'll not sleep very well tonight!" she teases.

"I'm too stuffed to sleep. I think I need a walk..."

"How about we go to the Christmas service again?" Sirius asks.

We're all okay with the suggestion and so opening the gifts will be tomorrow. We all scramble into the cars and drive down to Lützelflüh, where we leave the cars a bit away from the church, so we have to walk a bit. The service is very nice again. It's great, because I remember how Hermione and I have been sitting together last year. I look at her and she knows exactly what I feel and whispers:

"It was so new last year, so unbelievable, Harry, and now we're so used to each other already. I like the feeling. It's a good one."

I kiss her on the cheek. She cuddles close to me. And then everything is over fast enough. We're walking back to the cars and when we arrive at the Sunnegg, no one seems to want to stay up still. Against all doubts I fall asleep easily. But then, I have the best pillow in the world - Hermione.



Justin


Waking up this morning means waking up on my first Christmas morning with Ron. I'm first, he's still asleep. I turn to him and watch him sleeping. He's never an early morning person. I'm pulling the duvet away and slowly start to caress him. Today is the day. I've promised him and even though I'm a bit scared I want to feel him entering me and making love to me. The thought alone is enough to steady my morning erection. I let my hand run over his shoulder and his back. When I reach the small of his back I give a bit of pressure with my finger on his spine. I know the spot in the meantime, a part on his spine that makes him jump and gets him up in seconds flat. He moans a bit in his sleep and slowly opens his eyes.

"Justin..." he mumbles.

How I love to hear him say my name like this. His voice is husky and still hoarse from just waking up.

"Mmm, Justin, that's nice!"

"Good morning, love," I say.

"Good morning, love. Can you hold what you promise there?"

I kiss him. Yes, I suppose I can hold that promise. He pulls me closer and responds to the kiss, I deepen it and enjoy what feeling his tongue on mine does to my cock. I close my eyes. We've learned each other these past few months and it didn't harm that we didn't go all the way. Now we're both ready. I can hardly wait to feel his cock inside of me. I love that organ, he's wonderful, Ron is wonderful...

After a while of caressing and feeling his erection on mine and a few more kisses he pushes me on my back and starts to move down on my body, giving my nipples that treatment I love so much.

"Take care, love, don't make me come too early," I manage to say between moans.

He makes a small break and grabs his wand to set up silencing charms. Good, I've almost forgotten about these. Then he tries the spells for the first time that Sirius taught us to get us very clean and to produce some lubricant. It works just fine. I look at him and say:

"You go first, Ron! I really want to feel you pushing inside of me..."

"Okay..."

I turn around and pull my legs up to be on my hands and knees. I pull a pillow close and pile one of Ron's on top to lay my head down and look around to see what he does. He starts putting some of the lube on his cock, which looks wonderful, hard and surely very hot. Then he comes back and caresses me around my opening, so the lubricant spreads there, too. I feel him probing around the puckered ring of muscles and finally pushing his finger inside. Ow, that hurt a little.

"Try to relax, Justin," he says quietly.

He pushes a bit against the muscles, it feels like he's tickling me, but it does help me to loosen the muscles. Then he pushes in and pulls out for a while. I close my eyes to savour the feeling a bit more. Oh, but this is good. All of a sudden he withdraws, but then comes back, adding a second finger. Now this gets tighter and my muscles at first protest again. Less long this time. He goes a bit deeper and then I cry out, because he's just hit a spot which gives my cock an extra push up.

"Ron!"

"Something wrong, Justin? Did I hurt you?" he asks, worried.

I only manage to say:

"No, just go on..."

Upon which he pushes in a third finger and finger fucks me for another while. Oh Merlin, this is good, my, this feels... oh! No, don't stop!

He pulls his fingers back and says:

"I'm coming in now, love... try to relax, okay?"

"Yeah," I manage.

I can feel him positioning himself, spreading his long legs around me until he gets the right height, then I feel the tip of his cock behind my opening. How in Merlin's name is he going to get inside? He feels so big... but he's slippery and gives one fairly hard shove and is inside. Gosh it hurts! I'm crying out again, this time really in pain, but I feel his hands soothing me, caressing my back and he just stays where he is, until I get used to it. We've been talking about it, we know a bit that it's supposed to hurt for a while, but I'm still surprised at how much it hurts.

"Aw, Ron, it hurts... it hurts so much..." I whimper.

"Want me to pull back, love?"

"No..."

"I'll get in slowly now, okay?" he says in a calming voice. I nod and he starts going deeper. It takes a while, but then I seem to have been able to really relax those muscles and once he reaches that spot again the pain is gone.

"Oh goodness..." I sigh.

"Is it better?" Ron asks.

"Oh yes... do continue, please..."

I close my eyes again. Oh, this is good. I can feel him deep inside now, filling me up and this is a very strange feeling, but as soon as he moves he hits that spot again. I soon lose all sense of where I am and who I am, I only feel him moving inside of me, in, out, in, out and back inside again. He starts to breathe more and more heavy and moans. I grab my own cock and start wanking it in the rhythm of his thrusts. Oh, I won't last long, but it's so good now. When I finally reach my orgasm and cry out, the clenching of my muscles sends him over the edge as well. He lets go and I can feel his semen spurting inside of me and I definitely love this feeling. We both collapse on the bed, spent. He pulls back slowly and when his cock leaves me it hurts again, but not as badly as before. He turns me to my side and takes me into his arms. We kiss and this kiss is one of the sweetest he's ever given me. When we break the kiss I moan:

"I love you, Ron. That felt incredible."

"Yeah, it did. Can't wait until I feel you this way. It was great."

"Just let me catch enough breath..."

We spend some time just caressing each other lazily and kissing. I close my eyes, I'm that close to purring! We can hear some of the people around us get up. Ron glances at the time and says:

"It's past nine. Get up or go on?"

"What would you like?"

"Go on... we can join them later."

I grin. He gets more serious again, turns around and licks my cock. It doesn't take long to get hard again. Gods this feels good. I think that's what I really like most so far. Having him sucking my cock nearly always makes me cry of pleasure. But this time he makes sure I'm not coming as fast as I usually do, once I'm hard he says:

"That's for that. Now it's your turn to get me ready, love..."

And I do. I try the spell myself now and follow Ron's pattern from before, amazed at how easy it goes and when I finally push slowly inside I think I'm in paradise. The tightness causes a friction which is incredible.

"Wow..." I make and check that Ron's alright.

"Are you okay, Ron?"

"Yes, I am. Now. You were right, it hurts!"

"It'll go away soon. You'll see..."

I begin to move very slowly. After a few thrusts he starts to moan. This gets better and better! It doesn't take me very long to reach my climax. When I let go with a cry he's already over the edge, but muffles his cries in his pillow. We did it. Gosh, this feels great! My heart still races and I need a while to cool down a bit.



Ron


I think I've just died and gone to heaven. Harry was right, this is just amazing!

"I love you, Justin," I whisper, when I pull him into my arms again.

"Love you, too, Ron. That was amazing!"

"Yeah, I just thought I died. I want this again soon, love!"

He smiles at me.

"I think you're not the only one..."

We pull up the duvet and cuddle for a while until we're ready to get up, put on our dressing gowns and grab our clothes to go down to the bathroom. When we come down, most of the others are already in the kitchen. Harry looks up and gives me the biggest grin I've ever seen on his face. Of course he knows what has just gone on, since I had told him yesterday. I do give him a short grin back and the two of us vanish in the bathroom. We wash up and get dressed and join the others at the breakfast table. Remus informs us:

"We've decided to wait for everyone before tackling that mountain of gifts!"

"That's fine with us..."

"They need food before that anyway," Harry teases.

"Why?" Hermione asks.

Harry grins.

"Certain activities..." he just says.

"Oh..." she gets the message.

Someone else seems to have received it, too, because Remus smiles and warns:

"Be careful when you sit down!"

Then he grins as well.

"How do you manage?" Justin asks cheekily.

"By being used to it," Remus replies brightly.

The whole gang already assembled at the table starts to laugh. Now everyone knows what we were up to. Justin and I both blush. Remus flashes us another smile and says with a wink:

"Nothing you need to be ashamed of. I hope you had a smashing time..."

"Thanks, Remus, you're really kind..." Justin mumbles.

"Well, did you?" Parvati has the nerve to ask.

Just to spite her, I say:

"Sure."

"Good."

Sometimes she can be awfully blunt. When Sirius and finally Blaise and Padma turn up we're everyone. We finish breakfast soon and walk over to the classroom where the tree is sparkling and where a whole lot of gifts have been hidden behind a concealment charm. Remus snaps his hand and the mound becomes visible. We repeat the procedure of the last year and everyone gets all of their gifts first before we start opening them. One of mine looks suspiciously like a broom and when I look over at Ginny I can see she has one of those as well.

"Hey, Gin, let's start with this one, okay?"

"Okay!"

And a moment later we both high-five each other! It is a broom. The whole family has chipped in as it seems and we get the newest Nimbus model.

"YAY! I can't wait for the weather to get good enough to try this out! That's going to be great!"

In my excitement I haven't even noticed that Hermione has a similar package in front of her. Only when I turn to Justin I see her out of the corner of my eye, laughing straight out when she unpacks it.

"Oh, Harry, you are sooo sweet! How did you know I was getting hungry for a broom?"

She embraces him and kisses him, then he gets a moment to reply:

"I wasn't sure, but I thought so when you finally got the hang of it, love."

"Thanks ever so much, love! That's going to be fun to go out flying with you..."



Remus


The gifts have been opened, everyone said thank you to those who are available and the day comes to a close. I'm looking forward to leave for another ski vacation, this time a bit farther away, in the canton of Graubünden. Through my aunt we have found space in one of the vacation houses of her village, which has been specially built to accommodate groups such as ours for what's called a ski camp here. We're one of three groups, so the order to the kids is clear, wands are coming along, but they will be used only in extreme cases if we should have the misfortune of meeting Death Eaters.

"What's that village's name again?" Draco asks.

"Tinizong," I repeat.

"Tinitsong... well, bugger, that's a strange name!"

"It's Tinzen in German and there's also a mountain named that way fairly close, the Tinzenhorn. The village itself is nothing too special, but you'll like it, because it's not far from a whole range of ski resorts. We can run on day cards wherever we go or we can ask for a ski instructor again, but I think we've become good enough to go on our own."

"Let's go on our own, Remus! Then we can discover a lot more!"

"Good! I expect my aunt has the house full, that means that her grandsons are surely around, both are great fun. They both speak French though. The younger one knows a bit of German and the older and his girlfriend are fairly fluent in English."

We have decided to go by train. Two Aurors, Tonks and Bill, will accompany the kids on the train and Siri and I will both drive the vans with all the luggage. It turns out to be a good decision even though the drive is a bit lonely. But when we get there we can wait for the kids to come there and see how they have managed to change trains and find the post-bus. It looks like they've managed just fine, because they're all of them on the bus that arrives fairly on time. We move into the house and spread over the available rooms. There's one for the girls and one for the boys and therefore there's no bunking in pairs. Sirius and I go with the boys. Once we're fairly settled in we take a stroll through the village and go to say hello to my aunt. She doesn't have that many people there this time. Her oldest daughter and son-in-law and their two sons are there. All of them I probably haven't seen for more than ten years. Then her younger daughter with her husband and two little daughters are there as well. Melina, the younger daughter is two months younger than I and we've practically grown up together. It's nice to see her again and she squeals, because she's as pleased about that as I am. I let my gang inside and we get to talk a bit about the reason why we have the kids in Switzerland and how we're all doing. We don't stay very long, but of course we fix the date to meet on the ski slopes tomorrow, because Babette's two sons, Melina and her husband Kurt all love to ski. Melina's little girls will be at the ski school.

At dinner the kids still huddle a bit together. The other two groups of teenagers seem to be about the same age as ours. There are several adults accompanying them. Our Aurors are still with us, but we have put them into Muggle winter clothes and they know not to use any magic. I hope, our kids will meet the others a bit and make new friends.

The food is okay. It's typical camp food and no one bickers about it, because it's tasty and it's more than enough. There's a bit of a commotion though, because at the end of the meal there's a noise on the window that I clearly recognise as an owl's. Darn! Haven't I told everyone not to send owls? I get up and open the window to let the owl in. To my surprise it's Hedwig. Everyone around of course stares at her and I pick Hedwig up so that no one sees the letter and say:

"Well. Everyone, this is Hedwig. As you can see she's a snowy owl. She's the pet of one of our number and does not harm anyone. You might even find, that she's an excellent pet. It looks like she didn't like to stay behind and so she followed us."

I discreetly detach the note from her leg before I let her fly over to Harry to say hello to him. Out of the corner of my eye I can see several of the other kids coming to our table to throw a better look at the bird.

"Is she yours?" a girl asks Harry.

"Yes. I've had her for almost six years now. Do you want to stroke her? She likes that..."

The girl reaches out and shyly strokes Hedwig over the head. Hedwig hoots in a low voice and flaps her wings a bit.

"She's beautiful! How did she find you?" a boy asks.

"She always finds me. Owls have an excellent sense of direction and somehow they always find their way," Harry says.

"Wow! I've never heard of anyone who had an owl as a pet," the boy remarks.

"Yes, I guess it's rather unusual. She's a special girl to me," Harry says and of course none of the kids would have an idea why.

I open the letter and read it. It's addressed to Sirius and I, but the contents are about the trial of Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy.

"Darn it, Siri, another trial to make our vacation harder..." I can't but say.

The letter informs us of the progress made and the success Arthur has had in his investigation. The trial date has been set. It's in January again, this time a bit later, the start is on the 17th. That's a full moon! Shit, I won't be able to accompany Draco and Neville who are both asked to testify. I pass the letter to the boys and tell them:

"I'm sorry, that's a full moon! So I won't be able to come with you, you'll have to do with Sirius."

"That's okay. Do they say where we're to stay?"

"At a safe house of the Aurors. In fact, the two of you and Sirius will be going there by Portkey and land directly on the spot. The Aurors will then guard you and accompany the two of you to court. As a witness you will not be allowed to follow the trial before you have testified. Then you will have to stay. Albus Dumbledore and Alastor Moody will of course be there for you."

"Not my favourite people," he grumbles.

"I know, but they have your best interest foremost in their minds, Draco. Trust them!"

"Okay. But I'd rather think of skiing now."

I grin.

"Which you're absolutely right about. Don't let this here get a rise out you, they will be taking care of you well enough, as a central witness for the prosecution you're bound to be treated with extra care. So - tomorrow we'll go down to Savognin and then up the mountain. There's several possibilities, we'll have to see where we'll go tomorrow. I'll let Melina and Kurt decide for the beginning, they both know the area very well."

Once the interest in Hedwig dies down we go back to our two rooms. The girls come over to ours, where we spend some of our free time. We soon find out that there is a common room of a sort, where the kids can go and watch some TV if they like.

I can see that Justin and Ron have pushed their beds next to each other. I grin as I watch Siri do the same. There's immediate protest from Ernie, Harry, Draco and Blaise:

"No fair! If you are allowed to do that we want to be able to do it, too..."

Sirius and I look at each other.

"Don't you think it's unfair on Neville, Mandy and Morag?" I ask.

"Oh, let them have their fun. I don't think any of them dares do anything with others in the room!" says Morag and grins.

I sigh.

"Okay, since you do it at home I don't think I've got the nerve to keep you from doing it here!"

There are ten beds in both rooms. Harry and Hermione decide to stay in ours, Ernie and Ginny of course follow suit. Draco and Blaise move to the girls' room. Neville stays in ours. Bill and Tonks stay in the other room, since Siri and I stay in one, so there's two adults in each room.

"Is everyone comfortable with that? I don't want complaints later on..." I ask.

"That's okay..."

"Don't tell the others in the house, or their escorts will get mad at us..." Sirius recommends.

"Our lips shall be sealed!" says Draco brightly and wanders off, bringing his stuff over to join Parvati.

Blaise says thanks and follows him with his own gear. We just laugh. What if they can go back to Hogwarts? They're going to suffer badly! Well, we're getting comfortable and Siri and I decide on an early night, since we've done the driving.

"Whatever you kids do is none of our concern, but just so you'll know, Remus and I will sleep 'au naturel', if that bothers you badly, complain now, later we won't accept it..." Sirius calls to the others.

I'm blushing! Honestly, that is SO Sirius. But Ginny and Hermione both grin and then Hermione declares:

"Oh, go on, I've seen it before, you know."

"Good," Sirius says with a grin and undresses.

Well - they've seen my scars. I get out of my clothes and we both get into the bed. Sirius picks up his wand and says:

"Goodnight, you rogues. I'll cast a silencing charm, so we won't hear anything from you, but please take it down when you go to bed, so we'll be able to hear something again if needed."

"Okay, I'll think of it, good night!" Ginny promises.

After the charm is up we don't hear anything from them anymore and they won't hear anything from us. Not that we intend to have sex in the middle of a bunch of hormonally challenged teenagers, but we can at least cuddle and snog. Siri pulls up the blankets and duvets. Then we find sleep quite soon.



Hermione


I like this. I'm together in one room with Harry, Ginny, Ron, Justin, Ernie and Neville. I'm looking forward to the skiing again. We've already been on the slope once this winter, so we won't be all out of training. But now we have almost two weeks of skiing ahead. Remus has promised to take us to a sleigh-run, too. We'll be quite a party if there are some of his relatives joining us as well. Bill and Tonks are terrified, they have both never even seen skis, so they will only come up to the place where there's a restaurant and watch over us from far. After the fun we had last year Remus and Sirius have decided to make it possible again this year. I asked them who's paying for it and they said that they have a budget of an amount of money and they can use it for whatever they need or want. Most of it is for food and extra school materials like the herbs for Herbology and the Potions ingredients.

The six others and I decide to sit in a round on our beds and play a few games. We do that until roughly about midnight, when I think it's time to go to bed. Remus and Sirius really are asleep nicely, so Ginny goes over, whispers the spell to take down the silencing charm and then we proceed to turn the lights off. I crawl into the bed next to Harry. It's not as comfortable as the four poster at home, but we'll certainly survive. Before I undress I ask Neville:

"Neville, do you feel uncomfortable if I'm sleeping in the nude, too? That's what I've got used to in the past months, you know..."

"Well, if you're not uncomfortable to drop your clothes, I don't mind, because I'll try not to gape."

"You're sweet, Neville!" Ginny says and starts to get out of her clothes.

Then I know nothing anymore until the next morning, when Remus wakes us and says we've got to get up and go down to breakfast. After showers and getting dressed we go down to the large dining hall. Some of us still have our last year's ski dresses, others like Harry, Ron, Draco and Justin have had to buy new ones, because they've grown a lot. We take residence at our table and find everything there already. But if we want a warm breakfast we have to wait in the line and get it. Most of us do that. There's eggs and bacon. We pick them up and sit down at the table. Hedwig sits on Harry's shoulder and he lets her out the window for a short flight. She's back before we leave and he brings her up to our room, where she joins Anana on the perch. He quickly feeds both owls.

We're getting ready to leave when Remus' cousin and her family come down. His older cousin's sons are coming with them. Remus now quickly introduces them properly:

"Well, this is Melina, she's my cousin, we're same age, she's probably a bit crazier than I am, and that's her husband Kurt, her two little daughters - Evelina and Julia, is that right? And this is Laurent, and this is Bertrand and his girlfriend Adeline. So, for you guys: This bunch is the group of students, Sirius and I look after. Let's start over there at the right. That's Justin, Ron, Ginny, she's Ron's younger sister, Parvati, Padma, easy to see they're sisters, too. Ernie, Draco, Harry, Hermione, Blaise, Neville, Mandy, Morag. These two here are the other adults who are with us, but they won't do any skiing, Nymphadora Tonks and Bill Weasley. Bill is Ginny and Ron's oldest brother. Oh, and don't call Nymphadora that, she goes by Tonks only. Where are we going to?"

"Nice to meet you, guys. - Piz Cartas," Kurt suggests.

"Good. So we'll meet down at the parking space at the cable car to Radons?"

"Yes, that's best."

"Fine, all aboard!"

We climb into the cars after the skis have been checked, then we all drive down to the larger village, which Remus calls Savognin. He's told us that the people here are speaking a funny language, which is a leftover from the Romans, directly developed from their Latin. The language is called Romantsch. There are even several dialects of Romanic. Mandy asked if there's any similarity to Romanian, which Remus confirms, as the basis and the source are the same one: Latin and the Romans.

"Which doesn't mean that a Romanian understands much of Romanic or someone here would understand much Romanian. But both of them probably understand a lot of Italian."

We scramble out of the cars on a fairly large parking lot. We all grab our skis and sticks, then we walk to the cable car station. Sirius goes to buy the tickets and the day cards. I look up the mountainside. It looks steep here. When Remus notices my glance he explains:

"Last year we've been almost one thousand metres higher up, this time we're not much higher than at home, so we have to get up higher to get to the slopes. Though you can usually ski down over the road if you want to. It looks like there's not too much snow this year though."

I nod. Then we can move to the inside of the station. Passing Siri he hands us the cards and explains the procedure.

"To get on the lifts you have to pass this in front of the reader. Now there's cabins for four people, so stand in the line and get one. The skis go into those holders outside."

We get some help. Ernie, Ginny, myself and Harry pass the skis to the attendant, he shoves them into the holders and we clamber inside of the small cabin. I don't really like this, it looks very dangerous.

"Would you mind to let me sit looking uphill?" I ask.

"That's fine with me, here!" Ernie says and sits down on the other side.

Harry looks at Ginny.

"And you?"

"I'm okay sitting with Ernie..."

So Harry sits down next to me. I cuddle and look out very anxiously. At one stage of the half hour ride I can see into a very deep gorge and shudder.

"Eurgh! Imagine falling down into this valley!" I say.

Harry laughs:

"I don't think anything like that will happen."

He's right, of course. We arrive safely, another attendant helps us out and pulls our skis out of the slots, then we move away to wait for the others outside. Draco, Blaise, Parvati and Padma have been in a cabin before ours and greet us cheerfully.

"Finally. Where's the rest of the gang?"

"On the way..."

Laurent, Bertrand and Adeline are the next ones who turn up. Laurent comes to us and asks:

"Are you really all wizards and witches?"

He has a very funny very French accent. We nod. He grins.

"That's great. I'd like to see some magic, if you don't mind. My grand-maman does not use her magic at all anymore and none of us has inherited the gift."

"You'll have to come to our rooms, we're strictly not allowed to do anything among Muggles," I say.

"Oh, that's okay, if you will allow, we'd gladly come. Adeline has been totally shocked when she heard our grandmother is a witch."

"That's true. I wouldn't believe it, but now that you say you're all magical..." she has an accent, too, but she seems very nice.

Next to come up are the two Aurors. They look sadly out of place somehow. We tell the three what their function is.

"They're like a mixture between soldiers and police," Harry explains.

"No skis?" Laurent asks.

"Oh no! I'm a bit of a klutz sometimes, I think I'd only break all of my bones. And none of us here is very adept at fixing bones," Tonks explains.

"What do you mean, fixing bones?" Adeline asks.

"Well, magically. I can use Ferula to splint limbs, but that's about it. And I can't afford to heal a broken limb the Muggle way, that takes far too long. - Oh wait, you're all Muggles, aren't you?"

"Yes, Tonks, they are," Ginny says and grins.

"So sorry... shouldn't talk about that then..."

"They're also relatives of Remus', Tonks."

"Oh, that's good then," she says brightly.

It takes a good half hour until we're all. Melina and Kurt are still down in Savognin getting their children settled in the ski school, where they will stay until the afternoon. They are going to join us later on.

Once Remus and Sirius are there we take off to the ski-lifts. We're transported over two long lifts, both of them are chair lifts until we reach our destination on about 2700 metres altitude. We start with a few exercises to warm up, which Laurent demonstrates. He tells us he's doing a lot of sports, so he knows the best exercises to get the muscles warm. We get into the swing of things again quite quickly and soon Draco, Justin, Ron and Ginny are joining Bertrand, Adeline and Laurent in going a lot faster than the rest of us. We try out several of the ski-lifts and finally Remus starts the message that everyone should take a break down in Radons. One after the others we get there. We have a bit of a problem getting all the space we need, because we're a large group, but we manage. It's wonderfully sunny and the sky is a dark blue. Kurt asks Sirius and Remus if they want to join him for some liquid sun. Remus grins, but Sirius promptly asks:

"Liquid sun??? What's that?"

"Valtellino wine. It's an almost local wine here and in my opinion you can only drink the stuff on this altitude. We also call it curve grease."

"Don't you think it will make for rather wobbly knees?" Ginny asks.

"Most of us can take those. How old are you kids?"

"Sixteen and almost sixteen," I say.

"Well, then you're surely allowed a glass if you want to try, aren't you?"

"Yes, but only a glass," Remus says with a grin.

"Fine, I'll get the fluid stuff, who comes and gets the food?"

Some of us take orders from others and go inside of the restaurant to pick up food and cool drinks. It takes quite a while until we have what we want and I bring our stuff out. Remus has recommended a goulash soup, which does smell very nice, I pick up several slices of fresh bread, two portions of chips and some ketchup and a large bottle of Coke. I bring it all out to Harry who waits outside.

"Oy! That definitely smells very good, love!" he says when I put the steaming bowl of soup in front of him.

"It does. Remus recommended it."

It tastes as nice as it smells. We eat it very quickly, as we're very hungry, then start on the chips. They're still nice and warm, as I've charmed them quickly before setting them down. Harry is astonished, but I grin.

"Wandless..." I just say in a low voice.

He laughs. Then he shows me the warning finger.

"Take care, Hermione!"

"No worries, love."

We all get our glass of red wine and I have to say that it's enough! It's not the lightest sort and now I get the point of the Liquid Sun. It's the name of the wine, but Kurt says it's also going into the blood quicker because of the altitude and the sun. I can feel it after a few sips. It's nice and fruity though without being sweet.

When we get back on the skis after the break I get to understand the term curve grease as well. Somehow I'm thinking a lot less when doing my turns and it's all a lot easier. But I fall twice. Harry pulls me up laughing.

"I'll be glad to return the favour!" I say slightly indignantly.

"I won't fall!" he says, but five minutes later he's down on the snow!

I laugh till I cry, then hold out my hand and pull him up. We have a lot of fun until about four in the afternoon, when Remus wants us to come down to Radons. Once everyone is together he asks:

"Now, do you want to return in the cable car or ski down?"

"Ski down!" the majority decides.

We're actually all a bit tired, but it's such a lovely day that we all rather use the road than sit in the tight cabins.

"Good."

It's not a steep road, so it's sliding down in a very nice and rather slow tempo. I am next to Remus for some time. He looks at me and asks:

"You've had a good day, haven't you?"

"Absolutely, Remus. It's been great to get out again! We're so scooped up at the Sunnegg, despite going outside. I'm happy for this break."

"So am I, mostly for Siri's sake, but for mine as well. Sirius needs something like that now and then to stay focused or he'll get some serious cabin fever."

"Does he still have problems from Azkaban?" I ask him.

"I'm sure he has. I don't notice them so easily anymore, because he's really past the nightmares now, but there's still a lot of guilt that he just pushed to the best hidden corners of his brain. They are not so easy to spot anymore. But he always had a problem with focusing. His natural high intelligence helped him over that in school. But here with us he needs to pull himself together. He's doing well though."

"I really love him! I think I'm going to miss him terribly once we're not together anymore. And I'll always want to live close to you guys!"

"You're sweet, Hermione! We expect to be able to spoil your children rotten, you know!"

I laugh. That's exactly what I expect them to do. Then I sigh.

"I wish we could have one already, but it's not really wise right now. We both want to study."

"Which is certainly a wise decision. But there are ways, you know. Other parents work, and there are good wizarding day-care facilities in the Diagon Alley or in Hogsmeade."

"You know you're evil, Remus! Planting that kind of idea into my head."

He laughs. Then he admits:

"Well, I probably just want to profit from you guys having a baby to get to baby-sit again. And maybe experience some of the things we missed with Harry."

We turn around the next corner and then the next...

After about half an hour Remus points to a small parallel slope.

"We're taking this one, kids! We've got our cars on this side, so we'll arrive closer to them."

"Okay!"

Draco and Justin have waited at the fork to find out which direction to take. Now they find their way down to the parking lot without further questions where they wait for the slower rest of us. We're all pretty tired and when Remus asks:

"What do we do? Do you want to go up to Savognin and have a drink before returning to dinner?"

"Hey, no bar will let us in, we're under 18! Even I know that the Muggles have to be that age before they're allowed into bars," Draco says.

"That needn't be alcoholic, Draco. There's a nice place just up there and everyone crams in there after skiing, so it will be a tight bit, but could be fun..." Remus points out.

"Okay, then let's go!" some of the others say.

Five minutes later we're all pushing our way through a fairly well filled Danilo restaurant and get something to drink. The adults go for white wine, the rest of us for hot chocolates or cool drink. We talk and have fun for about an hour or so before we return to Tinizong. If that's how it's going to be for the rest of the vacation we surely don't mind. Back at the house we get dinner, then spend time on our own either at the common room or in our rooms. Later, Laurent, Bertrand and Adeline are back and we have some fun showing them what we can do. It's great fun to see their eyes get big and round, especially when they see Sirius turning himself into Padfoot.

"Wow, that is amazing! I'm beginning to feel very sorry none of us has inherited my grandmother's gift," Laurent says.

"Yes, it's a great gift and we know it."

"Why are you here in Switzerland?" Bertrand asks.

"Because there's an ugly war going on in the British wizarding world and the evil protagonists of said war are after each and every one of us more or less desperately," I explain, "so we're hiding. We are all still going to school, so Siri and Remus are teaching us. It's great fun as far as exile goes."

"Good, that Remus has this connection to here then, eh?"

"Absolutely. You don't want to know anything about Voldemort. He's the single most atrocious thing in this world. He's a megalomaniac who wants to eliminate every Muggle and every Muggle-born witch or wizard," Neville says.

"Now that sounds ugly indeed!" Bertrand says.

"He's got a few supporters who are willing to follow his every word and just kill whatever or whoever is in their way. It's really bad. But the Aurors are working on it, so do a lot of our parents and their friends. We will be able to return one day. We just hope they don't find us. That's also why we have Tonks and Bill here with us," Harry tells them.

"So he wants to kill you because you're Muggle-born?" Laurent asks.

"Nope, not all of us. All, but Hermione, Justin and I are pure-bloods. But he still wants to kill them because either they themselves are not willing to do his biddings or their families. So he and his minions intend to kill about eight out of ten people. Or so we estimate..." Harry says.

"And he's after Harry, because Harry was his downfall when he was still a baby. Voldemort tried to kill him, but his Mum sacrificed herself for him and that made it impossible for the bloke to kill Harry, all Harry had left from that meeting was that scar on his face. And the curse fell back upon Voldemort himself and almost killed him. Now he's come back a bit over a year ago and gains power again. Much to everyone's annoyance, of course," Ron adds.

The three look at us as if we were from another planet.

"That sounds awful! Just see that you keep this guy over in your own country, please!"

"We want him nowhere... there's a prophecy that says Harry must either kill Voldemort or Voldemort must kill Harry, as both cannot remain alive. Ugly prospect, eh?" I say.

"You can say that aloud. So what will you do, Harry?" Adeline asks.

Harry shrugs.

"Try my best. At the moment I'm still training. But the day for another showdown will come. He's really keen on killing me, if only to prove to his Death Eaters that I cannot survive him. Especially because I got away from him and a whole nest of Death Eaters almost two years ago. He doesn't like much to lose a victim."

I scoot closer to Harry and feel his arm snaking around my shoulder. I put mine around his waist and feel him shaking slightly. Talking of Voldemort always puts him in a terrible mood.

"But let's please not talk about that right now, it's too unpleasant. Let's rather show them a few more things we can do!" I try to change the subject.

"Yes, that definitely sounds more pleasant," says Laurent.

We pass a fun evening after that and it's getting fairly late when our three visitors leave us. We all go to sleep.



Justin


I'm looking forward to the next skiing day. This time we go up to a place called Bivio. It's further up the Julier pass. Remus, our adult lexicon explains that the small river is called Julia and that both, river and pass have been named after Julius Caesar, who had crossed the Alps with his troops to go down and conquer Rome over this pass.

"Many Romans settled along this area as well, which is why the language developed after that. You also find a fair amount of ruins around and some Roman road fragments. In fact there's one very well preserved Roman road just a few hundred metres up the hill from Tinizong. If this were summer I'd take you there as it makes for an excellent hike."

Soon we reach the place we want to go and prepare to get up the mountains. The slopes here are higher up and it's a lot windier than yesterday. We have already been warned to wear warm stuff, but some of us use warming charms. Laurent, Bertrand and Adeline are with us again and when I hear Adeline shudder I offer her a discreet warming charm as well.

"Oh that would be lovely... please!"

I look around and pull my wand into my sleeve, so no one sees it, then cast the charm. She warms up immediately and beams at me.

"That's great! Feels like a heating!"

"It's working then. Let's go!"

We spend the whole day on the skis and have a lot of fun again. Actually it's amazing how the same principle of motion can be so much fun. But I guess it's also about being outside in the sun, moving and having fun with friends.

My lover is getting good at this. He's needed a new ski-dress this year and chose a dark blue one, which looks great on him. He really makes a good figure, tall, straight and well built. We always get on the lifts together and even though I have to wait a bit for him sometimes I go with him on every run. But he's getting faster, too.

When we get back to the house it's already dark. We all go and get a shower and put on comfortable clothes, then meet for dinner. Afterwards we spread a bit to different directions. I take Ron up to our bed for a bit of snogging. We're not alone in the room, but they're used to seeing Sirius and Remus, so they shouldn't attack us for it.

The room is large enough that we aren't squeezed inside. Since we've pushed the beds together we have a little extra space between them. Ron and I sleep right next to Sirius and Remus with Harry and Hermione opposite of us and Ginny and Ernie opposite of Sirius and Remus. Neville has the bed next to Ginny and Ernie. After three nights we're all getting easy with each other. It's amazing how little we hide now. Harry and Hermione definitely don't stick to the no sex rule. They keep the noise down as much as they can, but it's obvious they do it. Ron and I are being fairly good, but Remus and Sirius clearly can't keep from all sex either. They both have a harder time to keep their volume down, I'm quite sure they're casting silencing spells.

Ron and I finally give in and make love one night. We're doing it under the covers and Ron is spooning me and taking me from behind. Gosh I love the feeling. He is still learning and I'm still adjusting, but we're getting there, I think. In any case I've discovered this little gland inside, that gets the really nice stimulation. And it's quite a turn-on to do it with everyone around.



Harry


The nights in this shared room are turning out to be rather entertaining. Hermione didn't even try to stop me from caressing her, she just gave everything right back to me. Yesterday even Padfoot and Moony joined that happy coupling. Though they did it when they thought they had the dorm for themselves! Err... not quite. They didn't notice little Harry sleeping on his bed and waking up when they started to get a little noisier. So it practically took place in plain view! Now... since I've been sleeping with Hermione I'm probably a lot less touchy when knowing about others doing it, but watching is not usually my thing. But since they have their bed closer to the only door to the room I'd have had to pass them - again in full view, so everyone would be embarrassed. What else could I do but hold myself very still and just wait it out?

Have to say that they are incredibly tender with each other. I was their involuntary witness, but for a while I couldn't look away. Especially when I noticed that for them it seems to be as nice to be fucked as to do the fucking. That somehow caught my attention. Sirius was making small noises very much like I hear them from Hermione sometimes. I wonder what's so good about it? I mean, after all, it must be pretty painful. There's this tight ring of muscles that seems rather hard to pass. On the other hand Hermione wanted to try that and she loved it. Hm. Maybe I'm really missing something.

The next day we're back on the slope, again up on Piz Cartas. At one point I have no one but Sirius next to me. We are now so close that I dare to ask him about yesterday's goings-on.

"Sirius, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, you know that, don't you?"

"Well, it's a bit embarrassing... yesterday you and Remus came to the room when everyone else was outside and in the common room..."

"How do you know that?"

"Well, I wasn't out. I was so tired that I just wanted to read a bit. But I fell asleep and then you guys came in and I woke up when you... you know..."

Sirius blushes a bit, but then he wants to know:

"So what do you want to know now?"

Oh dear, why the hell did I start?

"Well, I just noticed how much you seemed to like it when Remus was inside of you. How come? I mean, how does it feel?"

Sirius looks a bit shocked at first, then shakes his head and finally slaps me on the shoulder, before he explains:

"Harry, there's something that straight men will never experience - unless they're open minded enough to let their female partners, in case they are willing, of course, do it with a finger. It's stimulating the prostate, which can be hit on from behind the rectal wall, Harry and that little spot makes you feel - well, find out for yourself..."

Now it's my turn to blush. I quickly apologise:

"Sorry, I didn't want to pry."

"You didn't. Actually I don't think I'd have had the courage to ask that question when I was your age, Harry. So hats off to your courage, one more time. And you're giving me the very good feeling that we're close enough now that you dare asking such questions. I'm proud to have so much of your trust, Harry!"

He quickly hugs me.

"Yes, Siri, I do trust you that much. I'm glad you're not mad I didn't move out yesterday..."

"You know, after you guys made us listen to you all over the place we thought we might indulge. The fact that you saw it doesn't disturb me too much. I only hope you weren't scarred for life."

I grin in reply to his grin. No, I don't think so, but had I been an innocent like Neville it would have been well possible.

"Well, there's something else I was wondering about. It's because, well, Hermione wanted to try it there and when I did it, I felt awful at first, because I'm sure I hurt her. Don't tell me about lubrication, that was clear and an easy thing to do, but still. It's so tight. Well, I'll admit it was great for me and she seemed to like it, in any case she did want me to do it again... that's another reason why I asked..."

I know I'm babbling. But it must have been painful for her only she didn't want to admit it. Sirius' reply to that astonishes me.

"No worries about that, Harry. Quite a few women like that variety as I know. You have to know that this ring of muscles is extremely elastic. It takes a while to get used to it, but there's a lot of nerves ending in that area, which is why it can be good for women as well. With care and a bit of time you shouldn't really notice a difference between either opening. I have to say that I find your lady friend amazing, Harry. Since you've been with Hermione you've grown up and you've opened up so much. I'm happy for you. And let me tell you one thing more: you are very lucky to have a lover who enjoys exploring new territories. Follow her guidance and you'll have so much fun there'll be days you never want to leave that bed..."

I find Sirius amazing. I mean, I'm only sixteen, but he never lets me feel that. He always treats me as an equal. I really love that man. Each time I think about how much I love him, I'm getting a bit more sad about all those years that I've missed with him. I don't care about those who tell me he's irresponsible (of which I haven't noticed much in the past one and a half years) and rash, doesn't think before he acts and all. If all that is true then he's pulled himself together extremely well, because he does well on that parenting/teaching thing.

We continue our run down the slope and shortly after that conversation we're meeting the others for lunch. We pull off the skis, put them into the racks provided at the edge of the huge terrace and find some of the others at a table. Sirius bends down to kiss Remus tenderly. A few stray strands of his long black hair have escaped the fabric covered elastic with which he holds them together at the nape of his neck. Remus pushes them behind his ear.

"What took you two so long?" he asks.

"Oh, just a little conversation," Sirius replies.

He certainly won't embarrass me by repeating this at the table, but I'm sure he'll share it with his mate once they're alone. Hermione looks at me. It's my turn to go and get our stuff today, so I move inside the restaurant and find something to eat. I take it out and put the tray down in front of Hermione. We enjoy our lunch and return to the slopes after a lengthy break. Draco, Parvati, Justin and Ron are the first to go back up. The rest of us rather take our time.



Bill


The next late afternoon Remus and Sirius drive us to Bergün where they park the cars. From there we take the train to Preda. The road between Preda and Bergün has been prepared to become a sleigh run, so it's no surprise that there's a whole lot of people who join us in this fun. Once we arrive at Preda we get sleighs and mount them in groups of two or three. I take one with Neville, Tonks joins Draco and Parvati. I have to say it's fun. It takes a good hour until we reach Bergün again. The drive home takes another good half hour. I have to say I liked this. It doesn't call for learning how to do it like their skis. Though I have to admit that most of the kids look darn cool on those things. Dad would probably love to try this out. But then we all know that Dad is a darling, but he's got a few loose screws where Muggles are concerned. I notice that there is more than one camera and that the kids take pictures.

I've spent several years in Egypt, so I'm not feeling too well in colder areas anymore. But the next day we're back on some mountain again, I think it's called Corvatsch, in any case it's far above a very exclusive and fashionable place. St. Moritz, Remus called it. We got there after a good hour's drive. I almost fainted when I noticed what the day cards for the lifts cost. He said they would do this only once because of the cost, but that way the kids would see a lot of different slopes. For Tonks and I it was another day watching over them from fairly far, as we couldn't go where they went. Luckily we never saw anything suspicious. We did walk on the designated hiking paths, so we looked like normal tourists. Since Ron is now taller than I he gave me his last year's ski dress, all black, which looks pretty cool on me. Even my little sister gave me a once over when I wore it the first time. Made me grin.

Ginny looks very good. She's a beautiful girl, I find, and a very gifted one. She also seems to do quite well on those skis, as she looks content and when I see her coming down the slope she usually halts in a very elegant kind of a sweep. Then she gives me that huge grin and shakes her hair. Mine is long, too, but I wish I had a mass of hair like she has! Amazing.

"Hey, little sis! You're enjoying yourself, don't you?"

"And how, Bill! You should learn it, it's great! I think I'll keep that up, even after leaving Switzerland."

"Hope you'll be able to afford it!" I remark dryly.

"We'll see. I'm not dumb and one day I'll earn money."

It's time for meeting everyone. Tonks and I check that everyone's there and in one piece. Remus and Sirius take over to drive us back down to the place we stay.



Remus


New Year's Eve! I think time is rushing by faster every year. We have a fun time with everyone who's in the house and our kids socialise freely with the others who are there. That leaves Sirius, Bill, Tonks and I for a bit of time for our adult selves. We enjoy an evening of bantering and joking. Everyone has a glass of champagne to welcome the new year. I can hardly believe it's already our second New Year in Switzerland.

"Do you think time goes by much faster when you get older?" I ask the others.

"Absolutely. That year has passed by so fast it seems like it was over in no time," Sirius confirms.

"Yes, I think so, too. At least compared to when I was a child and time wouldn't move at all when I was waiting for something. These days the days are shorter," Tonks says.

It gets late. We're not in bed before two in the morning and decide to sleep in like probably most of the people in the house do. And as it usually goes with the Christmas break, the days until it's back to the everyday life are much shorter after the new year has started.



Hermione


We're back at the Sunnegg. Sirius is working with Harry and I in regular extra lessons for the Animagus-transformation. We have to cram all the theory and I know Harry doesn't particularly like it, but he's a good boy and sticks to me.

Schoolwork for the sixth year is somehow more relaxed than for the fifth. Last year we had so much to revise, this year is all about really new stuff, more advanced and more intricate, but also much more interesting.

It's still freezing cold outside, but we have some sun and the fogs usually don't reach our altitude. We can go out flying when the temperatures aren't too low. It's nice over lunch, so Sirius and Remus always send us out for a bit at noon.
Sign up to rate and review this story