Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > True to Your Heart

Chapter 3

by youngandreckless 3 reviews

chapter 3

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-12 - Updated: 2006-08-12 - 644 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3

Laura's POV

I cant believe that stacey is actually here! I am so happy to have her back with me again! Maybe together we can knock some sence into my brother.

"how was the concert?" she asked as we all go comfortable in the living room.

"amazing as always" Joe laughed. He pulled me towards him until I was partically on top of him.

"Patrick! I need a pillow! And I vote you" stacey yelled jumping on him. He laughed and moved her onto his side.

"you know there is no need to yell..." Jess said making everyone look at her. Hmm I almost forgot she was there.

"so...your point is" I asked not looking up from Joe's shoulder.

"my point is that we are inside...and your supposed to use indoor voices"

"what are we in first grade now...screw off" stacey laughed jumping up suddenly. "can we watch the video? Please you promised" she begged giving patrick the puppy dog look. She looked at me and I joined in.

"pwease" we begged climbing into his lap. He laughed pushing us off of him and getting up to put the video in.

"ohh a video! What kind of video?" Jess asked excitedly. If this was the video I thought it was she wasn't going to like it.

The scene started out with All of us in Universal laughing and having a good time. I laughed as the Pete came onto screen with his dumb hat. Wow those were the good times.

"awww so cute" stacey cooed as the scene of Joe and myself came on. Haha those were the good times




Stacey's POV

I bit my lip waiting to see pete's reaction as the scene of us making out came on. He looked at me quickly before turning away.

"eww I don't want to see this" Jess yelled getting up and shutting off the video.

"its about time we turned in anyways" Andy said standing up and walking to his room. Good idea there I might have killed something...or someone. One by one everyone slowly turned in but I stayed seated on the couch. What happened to petey. Why is he like this. I heard foot steps on the stairs. I didn't bother to turn around I knew who it was.

"what happened to you?" I asked as he sat down next to me. "what do you mean?"

"exactly what I said...you're so quiet...and blah" I tried to explain it the best I could. He just looked down and fingered his tattoos.

"why are you with someone who wants to change you" I asked him quietly.

"she isnt changing me...just making me better" he reasoned still not meeting my eye.

"babe...there is no way she can make you better...you were perfect the way you were. We all loved that Pete...the pete who wouldn't take shit from anyone...the one who wasn't afraid to be himself... just remember one thing. No girl is worth changing over." I kissed his cheek before getting up and walking to my room. What has that girl done to that boy!



Laura's POV

The next day we were awoken by the smell of pancakes.

"joe get up" I whispered pushing him lightly. He finaly got up and we saw everyone standing at the kitchen opening with their mouth open. Jess looked like she was about to have a heart attack.

"What the hell happened?" she asked staring at the culprits. Inside the kitchen stacey and patrick and andy sat on the floor covered in flour.

"sorry...they made me a little 'excited' I decided to take them right here right now...the flour just got in the way" stacey said with a shrug before jumping on the boys again.

"YOU ARE ALL SO CHILDISH! GROW UP!"

"umm I rather not"
Sign up to rate and review this story