Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > True to Your Heart

Chapter 4

by youngandreckless 3 reviews

chapter 4

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-12 - Updated: 2006-08-12 - 317 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4

Laura's POV

After the kitchen was cleaned up we decided to go out for breakfast. There was a town not to far from the house but to get there we had to take two cars. Stacey, Joe, Patrick and myself were in one. And Pete, jess and andy in the other. Andy glared at us as we waved goodbye.

"I wrote a poem" stacey said excitedly. "I think you should all learn it"


I looked in the review mirror as she bounced around. "well don't keep us waiting...I wanna hear it"

"ok so this is how it goes...

Jess is such a dirty whore,
Her entrance is a revolving door.

She hasn't been here all that long,
But she bitches until the break of dawn.

Pete think she's cute and thinks she's sweet,
But in fact...personality smells like feet.

But don't you freat, and don't you frown,
We'll make sure she's not around."

The car was completely silent except for stacey's bouncing. An like and explosion we all burst out laughing.

"where do you come up with this shit?" Joe asked turning to look at her. "its talent" Wow leave it to stacey.

"no one say a word to pete" Patrick warned as we all got out of the car. It took a lot of work but somehow we stopped the laughing. That is until we all looked at jess and then each other. One by one we were rolling again.

"Whats so funny?" andy asked as we walked up to the restuarnt. We were going to iHOP! Patrick just shook his head telling him that he would fill him in later. We were seated at a long table in the back of the place.

The table was silent. No one knew what to really say. So to entertain myself I decided to hum the poem...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
haha i love my poem! dont you?? lol
Sign up to rate and review this story