Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Pros and Cons of Breathing

Chapter Eleven: Grenade Jumper

by cabbagepatchbum 4 reviews

after the atreyu concert

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-08-12 - Updated: 2006-08-12 - 746 words

0Unrated
We were leaving the venue, and my veins were pumping with adrenaline. Everyone was watching me bound around on the way to Camden's van. I had fallen deeper in love with the band. Pete watched me as I sang along with all the words of Atreyu's works. I would scream at the top of my lungs mimicking Alex Varkatzas.

"Gayle, did you have fun?" Marcel asked. I nodded and kissed his cheek as a meaning of thanks. Pete watched jealously. I pranced over to Pete and wrapped my arms around him. I looked up at him and he had this content smile on his face. We got into the van and headed home.

When we got home Patrick decided to sleep on the floor in the living room, and Pete and I had the bed to ourselves. I changed into my pajamas in the bathroom and came in to see Pete lying in my bed in his boxers. I shook my head and climbed into bed with him. He snaked his arms around my waist. I looked up at him, smiling. He lovingly kissed my nose. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him. I felt him smile into the kiss.

"This is the best Christmas ever," he said.

"The only way it would be better is if my parents were here," I said quietly, looking at the ceiling. Pete put his hand on my face and stroked my cheek.

"Oh, baby. I'm sorry. I didn't think about that," Pete said kissing my forehead.

"It's okay," I said facing the wall. I felt Pete scoot closer to me and wrap his legs around me, as well as his arms. I turned my head to look at him. He kissed me fully on the lips. I smiled into the kiss and pulled away.

"So, how about that date?" Pete asked smiling.

"Tomorrow? In the morning?" I asked.

Pete nodded and kissed me again running his hands over my stomach. I got this weird knot in the pit of my stomach. I never got that knot when other boys kissed me. I smiled remembering what Pete had said earlier that day.

"You're right. Brandon Saller's got nothing on you, boy," I said, running my fingers through his hair.

He giggled and cuddled as close as he could to me and we fell asleep together.

The next morning, Pete and I were awaken by Patrick jumping on the bed.

"Come on, kiddos! Time to get up! Let's go!" Patrick laughed as he bounced on my bed.

"Patrick, first off, I'm older than you. Second, Gayle and I are going out today, alone. So I don't know why you are rushing us to get up. We're just going to leave you," Pete said groaning and rolling over.

"You can't leave me with Joe and Andy! They'll rape me! I'm too pretty to be raped!" Patrick said, falling off the bed.

"I don't care," Pete said.

Patrick scoffed, "You don't love me anymore! Gayle! Make him say he's sorry!"
"I'm not in this. I just want to sleep," I mumbled stretching out.

"But, but, don't you love me anymore?" Patrick said, sitting on my feet.

"Yes, Patrick, I love you. But I love sleep more," I said pulling up my blankets.

"And me more!" Pete said, sticking his tongue out.

"Why aren't you full of yourself," I scoffed.

"What? You don't love me more than Patrick?" he said looking hurt.

"No, I love sleep more than both of you."

Pete and Patrick both looked hurt. They glanced at each other and nodded. All of a sudden, the next thing I knew, I was being tickled by four hands. I squirmed and giggled until I managed to push both of them off my bed and ran into the living room.

I jumped in Andy's lap and pointed toward my room, "Andy, protect me! They're trying to tickle me!"

"Oh, you mean like this?" Then the next thing I knew Andy, Joe, Pete, and Patrick were all tickling me.

Carrie came out into the living room, "Okay guys, there will be plenty of time to take advantage of Gayle on tour. Please refrain from doing it under my roof."

Pete stood up, "She's right. We'll have Gayle all to ourselves for five whole months!"

The next thing I knew, there was a cese fire of tickling. I breathed out.

"I'm going to get changed so we can go, Pete," I said.
Sign up to rate and review this story