Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Pros and Cons of Breathing

Chapter Ten: Grand Theft Autumn (Where Is Your Boy?)

by cabbagepatchbum 4 reviews

gettin ready for ATREYU!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-07-31 - Updated: 2006-08-01 - 631 words

0Unrated
I stretched out in my bed with a light bit of sunlight strewn across my face. I rolled on my side to see Pete fast asleep. I looked to see if Patrick was still in bed, but he was no where to be seen. I smiled and wrapped myself around Pete and nestled into his chest. I felt his arms wrap around me and caress my back. I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep.

"Baby, waake up!" Pete whispered in my ear. I stretched again and opened my eyes slowly. I looked up into his eyes and smiled.

"What time is it?" I asked pulling myself closer to him.

"Noon," he said and then there was a knock on the door.

"Gayle, this package just came for you," Carrie said setting the package on my bed. I rolled over and thanked her.

"What is it?" Pete asked.

I shook my head, "You'll see tonight."

He poked me and pulled me close, "You're too cute." I giggled and kissed him. He laughed as he let me go and I got up. I went into the living room to see Andy and Joe drinking coffee and Patrick in my beanbag petting Sheeba. I smiled. I liked waking up to this scene. It made me feel comfortable. I sat between Andy and Joe and Carrie brought me a mug of green tea. She knew I tried to stay away from coffee. I only bought tea that did not have caffeine; I have always believed that caffeine was America's heroine, only we did not shoot it up our arms, but poured it down our throats.

Joe put an arm around me as we watched VH1 Top Ten Countdown. Pete walked in and mocked being jealous.

"Get off my girl!" Pete said. I giggled and nestled in close to Joe, and Andy wrapped himself around me as well.

"Argh! Carrie! I'm getting RAPED!" I shouted. Carrie came out with a spray bottle and started spraying the boys. They jumped off me and headed for the door but stopped when she stopped spraying.

I hopped up, "I'm goin' to get ready for the concert tonight. Carrie I have a spare ticket, do you wanna come?" She nodded in approval. I skipped down the hall to get changed. I took my new plaid skirt out of the box and slid it over my hips. Then, I took out my new corset top. I yelled down the hall for Carrie to come and help me. I heard my door crack open, and Andy was standing there.

"You need help?" he asked reluctantly. I smiled.

"Well, you're as good as Carrie I suppose. Could you lace me up?" I asked smiling. He giggled and started to lace me up. "As tight as you can do it." He sinched me up as tight as he could pull the laces. He finished, and I thanked him. He wandered out of my room, and I put on my knee high lace up boots. I went into the bathroom and put on some eyeliner. I walked into the living room and Andy and I smiled as Pete, Patrick and Joe looked at me in shock. Carrie giggled. Pete walked over to me and circled around me like he was a vulture.

"Can I help you?" I asked him putting my hands on my hips.

"You can't wear that out," Patrick said from across the room.

"And why not?" I asked.

"Because," Patrick said stopping to think, "because people will realize you're a hot girl and take you away from Pete."

I laughed, "Don't worry. Unless Brandon Saller himself wants to get in my pants, I won't go chasin' anyone else."

Pete glared at me, "Saller has nothing on this kid."

PLEEEASE REVIEW
Sign up to rate and review this story