Categories > Original > Fantasy > TWHiddleston: Love story

TWHiddleston: Love story

by PartyPoisen 0 reviews

Please review soon can update. Dr. Thomas is a well known general surgeon. His friends daughter is a suicidal intern. Can he give her reason to wanna live?

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2014-09-04 - Updated: 2014-09-06 - 2585 words

0Unrated
After spending the last two years in medical school making her step father happy and in that process she gave up her fiance, her life, her family but her mother and step father and she hated that feeling of hurt that comes from her family when she talks to them.

The first month was hard for the both Lily and her now ex-fiance, Mason, and it was not and easier when classes started.
.
"Lilz! You will not be going home till you get some proper food in you."Leni  snapped.
.
"Lily, or ill,   had basically been in prisoned at her mother and step fathers house for that week when they noticed that she did not eat much and lost weight like crazy. She used to be not fat but chubby enough to see meat on her. Now she was skin and bones literally. Her ribs stuck out from her chest like a cage and her cheek bones stuck out like a sore thumb.
.
"You can be taken out of the medical program if you don`t get healthy." Andy warned, pouring himself coffee.
.
"Then fuck it. I will be a prostitute!" Lily shouted, throwing her hands in the air and walking outside to her car.
.
Leniand Andy both followed her but she was already pulling away and made her way down the street before they could try stopping her. Fuck itIilythought, speeding off down the road. No one can tell her what to do so she would have her own fun and go out with the girls like they have been asking her to do. So she called Evelyn and made the plans.
.
"Meet me at the mall. We are gonna shop!"
..................
.
 Lily stood at the bar with her fourth budweiser and second dry martini. She had already been feeling the effects of the alcohol and stayed at the bar cause she could not walk without support to hold her up. Evelyn and everyone thought she would be safe so they walked off leaving her there by herself.
.
"Hi." Izzy rolled her eyes as she looked to the left of her.
.
A thin older man with cricket yellow teeth was smiling at her. He smelled like a walking beer cellar.
.
"Piss off fucker." She snapped, talking the last drink of her beer.
.
"What is such a pretty thing like you doing here?" He asked, ignoring her previous statement.

She got up to walk away stumble when he grabbed her. Lily swung and hit the guy right in the nose and a wicked crack rung out. Lily smiled at the man now rolling on the ground in pain before she was grabbed by someone else and dragged to the door. She turned around to the man now holding her arm and growled up at him as she tried to pull back but he had a good hold on her and was not letting up. He was tall with reddish blond hair and a beard and mustache. She smiled up at him before remembering what was going on.
.
"Asshole! Let me the fuck go!" She shouted.
.
He didn't to her as he dragged her out of the bar but no one paid any attention to them as they walked out. Not even her own friends paid any attention to what was happening to Lily. The guy stopped just outside his car and tossed her against it.
.
"What the hell were you thinking?" He asked.
.
Lily tried to think about what was happening and picking her brain to see if she remembered him from some where.
.
"Who are you?" She asked crossing her arms.
.
"Thomas but you SHOULD remember me as Tom. I am Andy`s younger cousin. You know he is looking for you?" He hissed, crossing his own arms and glaring down at her.

Andy was her step father that her mother married when she was only about the age of two or three when her dad and mom split.
.
"Fuck you then.... And them cause I did every fucken thing I could to keep them happy but Noooo! They are never fucken happy!!!" She shouted, breaking into tears.
.
"Lily......" He warned.

"And leave me the fuck alone cause I can`t handle this shit right now I just want to have a good time and not have to worry about anything else but myself." Lily replied, wiping her eyes.
.
"Let`s go to my place. I have the drinks that you want to so badly drink and a guest room for you." He told her, not waiting for a reply from her as he guided her to the other side side the car and held the door open for her.
.
She sat there huddled in the corner of the car listened to the humming of the car. He didn`t talk to her so she could sit there and let her be.
.
"Are you going to call Andy or my mom?" Lily asked, looking over at him.
.
"No. Not if you don`t want me to." He told her.
.
"I don`t remember you at all." She told him, trying to remember him.
.
"I have been over seas a lot. I am a traveling general trauma surgeon and the last time I was here in Jersey was in..... December so almost a year ago. And the time before that was summer, in May. So I am not shocked to hear that but I have been very informed about my family which also includes updates about all the family kids which includes you and I don`t like what I just seen. If I remember correctly, you are only fucken 19! 19 and drinking like a sailor."
.
He scolded her like her dad more than likely would do or her mother or step father. She didn`t know what to think no more about this man who basically kidnapped her from a bar and was taking her to god knows where.
.
"This is typical. I NEVER drink and I go out once just ONCE and I get scolded for it. I went to college and I didn`t drink, party, do drugs. Anna on the other hand drinks every day, is having a lesbian relationship with a very hot chick and me? I am going to medical school with my STEP father breathing down my neck and tearing me a new ass on a daily business. I don`t care no more. I am gonna become a prostitute and die of some STD." Lily grumbled.
.
"Unless some guy decides to murder you and rape your dead carcass." He stated, sitting back in his seat and laying a hand on the middle divider in the car looking at her with a raised eye brow.
.
Lily examined his face now that they were in the light from the street lights. His hair was short and his facial features were soft. His eyes were a nice abnormal green blue color.
.
"Smart ass. Pull over. I can walk home from here." She snapped.
.
"The only way I am pulling over is when we get to my place or at your parents place. Your choice."
.
"This is adultknapping." She snapped.
.
"Really? I did not know that." He replied sarcastically.
.
He drove on till they got to a nice gated home that he pulled into and soon he ran over and helped Lily stumble into the house despite her claiming to be okay. She just glared at him despite him not paying attention to her and helped her walk up the stairs. He helped her to the couch and let her settle in before he went to change into comfortable clothes for the night and got what he needed to stop Lily from leaving.

When he got back, Lily was looking around the room at all the pictures on the wall of different family members that she had not seen in years but by the pictures, are recent.
.
"How did you find me?" She asked.
.
"I was not looking for you. I wanted to just have a good time out drinking when I seen you sitting there breaking noses of random drunk assholes looking to get a piece of ass. You want a drink? "  He replied/asked, sitting on the couch looking up at her.

"My choice to do what I want to do with my body. I can't stay here so Fuck you." She told him, walking toward the door.

Tom hopped up from the couch and grabbed her elbow, pulling her back and making her almost fall.

"Leave me the Fuck alone!" She shouted, slapping him.

His head didn't even move as the loud SMACK rung out through the room. He scolded down at her and as he towered over her. She stood at 5'6 with the heels she stood at 5'8 but he still towered over her with his 6'2 height.

"You're. Not. Going. Anywhere." He growled, looking at her glaring, not letting go of her arm.

"Let me go..... Now." She growled back, fear evident in her voice. 

"No. You're going go sit down and shut up or there is a guest room you can stay in till morning when you're sober." He gold her, pulling her to the living room.

Fight or flight flashed in her head and in that instant, she attacked, hitting and pulling him and her arm back but he never faltered in his steps, dragging her up the stairs to a room across from his own and dragged her to the bed where he shoved her down on and walked out and locked the door behind him. Lily hopped up and pulled on the door, trying to desperately get it open to get home to her mom. She knew this was a bad idea and was desperate to get home to her mother.

The door handle moved and immediately Lily jumped back and waited to see what was going to happen. Tom came back in looking frustrated and annoyed.

"Take me back to my mom's." She demanded but it held no authority what's so ever.

"No sweetheart. It is late so you're going to be spending the night." He told her, closing the door behind him and a click could be heard meaning she was now stuck here with him.

It wasn't till then that she noticed the syringe in his hand and in that moment her anxiety went up to a full blown panic attack started and all she could do was start to cry and back up through tears and try to avoid him as he got closer to her in large strides, cornering her and watching her like a hyena ready to eat its prey.

"Leave me alone....." She begged, crying harder as he got closer to her. The anger had still there in hints. Sympathy now was making its way through and shown as he got closer to her.

She scooted down on the floor and looked up at him through hiccups and one more time tried to run from him and go through his legs but he caught her in time and picked her up by the waist dropped her on the bed where she tried to hop up on the bed but her foot got stuck in the blanket and her ankle popped loudly.

Tom ran over to her and tried to help her up but got rewarded with slaps. He got frustrated and picked her back up struggling and got her on the bed over his lap and leaned on her, laying his upper body on her back and used his right leg over both of hers, holding her in place and stopping her from struggling from the back down and no matter how much she struggled, she couldn't get away. Both arms were trying to push him off and in a second they too were trapped at her sides. Tom twisted himself so he was facing her head and made sure she could not move as he did so and looked over her arms, looking for a vein on her wrist and found one easily and to make it pop up, he tighter his grip around her wrist, straining the veins and making them protrude.

"Please stop!" She cried out, once he got her situated, he prepped a alcohol pad and in a minute, jabbed the needle into her wrist and pumped the sedative into the vein and waited well she tried to struggle from under him. He rubbed her wrist, trying to get rid of any discomfort for her.

"OWWW!" She cried out, as she felt the needle enter and struggled harder when the burning came. "Let me go!" She cried out, as he rubbed the needle point.

Tom didn't move till he felt her muscles start to relax and he knew the sedative kicked in. He got up carefully and took notice of her ankle turning purple and helped her turn over on her back.

She still lightly whined up at him, scared of what he could do to her.

"Shhhhh sweetheart. Just sleep and tomorrow I will take you home." He told her.

She fought off the drug as long as she could but was out cold within minutes. Tom took her shoes off and looked at her ankle and luckily didn't think it was broken.
.................................
.
The next morning, Lily woke up and looked around herself, not liking what she was seeing so she sat up in a bed that was not hers. She stood up and fell right away, as a pain shot through her ankle. There was heavy footsteps and the door opened up to the man who caused it all.
She glared up at him and scooted away as he walked in. He nothing in his hands but he could have pockets.

"I called your mum and Andy. They're on their way here with your car that luckily was not stolen last night. Your ankle is strained and when Andy and I do a x Ray, I can guarantee you ripped a muscle." He told her, standing in the doorway.

Lily got up ad climbed her way past him, which he let her, but he didn't let her go by him when it came to the front door.
 
"Move the fuck out of my way!" She shouted at him, on the verge of tears again.
 
"No. Sit down, lets eat and wait for your mum and Andy." he told her, as if talking to a small child.
 
"No! I want to leave and get away from your crazy ass! SO move!" She cried out.
 
He looked down at her and tried not to laugh at her childish ways but knew to be as seriously around her. Andy told him about the stress she was in and how she had been self having herself for some time now and the scars and newer looking cuts and scars proved it.

"You will stay here and calm down otherwise....." He told her, letting the ending just hang in the air.

Lily knew exactly what he meant and stormed back to the room and slammed the door behind her. She was so frustrated she took her ear ring off and slashed at her wrists with it getting minor cuts but still big enough to do damage and make her bleed. She kept cutting away over and over again till she was suddenly stopped and had her hand slapped like a bad child. Looking up, Tom glared at her .

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"
Sign up to rate and review this story