Categories > TV > Supernatural > Bloodlines

Some time passed and the twins soon got used to hunting. They went on lots of hunts with Sam and Dean, and soon picked everything up. They even knew the exorcism chant off by heart by practicing it whenever they were in the impala driving to different towns for hunts. They hadn’t seen anymore of Ruby but according to Bobby she had visited him and helped him make more bullets for the colt.

“See, I told you she was trustworthy.” Penina said when Dean told them about it “Why won’t you let her just help you?”

“We’ve been over this again and again Penina, she’s a demon. We can’t trust her.” Dean said “She’s a demon. She’s just trying to manipulate us.”

“Maybe Penina has a point.” Sam said, looking over at Dean “We need to get you out of this deal Dean. If she has a way then I say that-”

“You’re seriously telling me we’re going to trust a demon?”

“No, not necessarily trust her. We’ll just use her to get you out of the deal. And then we’ll kill her.”

“Wow, you’re so sentimental.” Penina said “Maybe she’s a demon that’s good. Surely they exist, right?”

“I’ve been in this business since I was a kid and I have never met a good demon.” Dean said “You’ve been doing this, what, a couple of months? No offence Penina but we’re gonna have to take the expert’s opinion.”

“Well maybe just this once the expert is wrong!” Penina snapped.

“Guys, can we please stop arguing?” Hozzie asked who had her hands over her ears “I thought we were working a case.”

The siblings had tracked down a family of vampires. Sam and Dean had captured one of them and tortured her into giving them information. Hozzie and Penina weren’t allowed to be in the room. They didn’t even argue. They weren’t enthusiastic about seeing someone getting tortured. When the brothers left the room they wouldn’t talk about what happened but Hozzie and Penina knew they’d killed the vampire in the end.

“Hozzie’s right.” Dean said eventually “We need to find the main vampire, the one turning everyone in the town. And we know where he’ll be.”

“Where?” Penina said, dropping the conversation about Ruby much to Hozzie’s relief.

“He’s heading to a bar in town. There’s a girl there, about twenty years old, that he wants to turn to join his family.” Dean rolled his eyes “Creep. We should get going or he’ll get there before us.”

The four siblings left the motel and piled into the impala “How do you kill a vampire?” Penina asked from the back seat “I forgot how. There are too many monsters and stuff to remember.”

“You chop their heads off.” Sam reminded her.

“Ew, I don’t wanna chop anyone’s head off.” Hozzie said, shuddering.

“You don’t have to, don’t worry about it.” Sam said.

“They’ll have to eventually.” Dean said “We won’t be able to protect them all the time. Not if there’s a nest.”

“Dean, don’t, you’ll scare them.”

“We’re not scared, we’ll be fine.” Penina said. Hozzie glanced at her “Okay, fine, I’m not scared. I’ll be there for Hozzie. We’ll be okay.”

“If you say so.” Sam said.



The four of them pulled up outside the bar and got out the car “There he is.” Sam said.

Hozzie and Penina looked at a man who appeared to be in his late thirties. He was leaving the diner, following a woman in her early twenties towards an alleyway. The siblings followed him down “Hey!” Sam yelled.

The woman whirled around and the vampire tried to grab her. Dean pulled him away from her. The woman looked terrified and Sam yelled at her to run so she did without looking back. The vampire started snarling in Dean’s face so Dean pulled a knife out from his pocket. Just as he held it to the vampire’s throat he was knocked aside by someone. It was the guy from the motel when they were investigating the rabbit’s foot, Kubrick.

“What are you doing here?” Penina asked, looking at him and raising her eye-brows.

“What are you doing?” Sam asked, going to help Dean up from the floor but he was tackled to the floor by someone else.

“Who’s that?” Hozzie asked “I am so lost.”

“Never mind, let’s just help them.” Penina said.

Penina ran over to Sam and tried to get the guy off the top of him. Whoever was on him seemed to hate Sam as he tried to stab him in the face. He knocked Penina off him with one swift movement and she hit the floor hard, banging her head. Hozzie ran over and helped Penina up slowly. Dean managed to pull the man off Sam. The man pulled a gun out of his pocket so Dean yelled at everyone to run.

The four siblings ran down the alleyway and made it back to the impala. They climbed inside, all of them panting from the amount of running they’d had to do “What the Hell was all that about?” Hozzie asked “Why did that guy come back? And who was the other guy?”

“That was Gordon.” Sam said, breathing heavily “How did he find out where we were though?”

“It was Bella.” Dean said, his face twisting with anger “She called us up and asked where we were, didn’t she? That bitch. I knew we couldn’t trust her. Even after we worked that case with her.”

The siblings had completed a case just before that about a haunted ship and Bella had shown up. In the end they teamed up to help out “I still don’t understand why Gordon is so obsessed with killing Sam.” Penina said.

“And besides, I thought Gordon was in prison.” Hozzie said.

“Kubrick must’ve broken him out or he got out on his own.” Sam said “I don’t know. He wants to kill me because he thinks I had something to do with the Hell Gate being opened. He thinks I’m evil or something.”

“You’re not though.” Hozzie said.

“We know that but Gordon’s crazy, we told you that.” Dean said.

“Well now what are we supposed to do?” Hozzie asked.

“We’re going to get in touch with Bella.” Dean said “We need to find out Gordon’s position and then we’ll kill him.”

“You can’t just kill him Dean.” Sam said “Can’t we just call the authorities again? Get him sent to prison again?”

“Sam, he’ll keep coming after us until he’s eventually killed us. Do you really think I’m going to let that happen?”

“I don’t know about this.”

“Well, it’s the plan so you don’t have to be certain about it. We’re doing it anyway.” Dean said with a small shrug of his shoulders.




A couple of hours later Bella had phoned Dean back and given them Gordon’s position “How does she know where he is?” Hozzie asked as they went outside to get back into the impala.

“She used an Ouija board apparently.” Dean said “I wasn’t about to ask her how she found out because to be honest, I don’t particularly care. So long as she’s right that’s all that matters.”

“How do we know that she’s definitely telling the truth?” Penina asked “She’s lied to us before.”

“Gordon threatened to kill her if she didn’t tell him where I was.” Sam said “I don’t really blame her for telling him.”

“I do. That woman can talk herself out of any situation but she chose not to.” Dean said “She’d better be telling the truth now or I will hunt her down and kill her myself.”

“Can we do a little less of the killing please?” Hozzie asked.

“About that...” Dean said “I think it’d be best if you guys sit this one out.”

“Dean, I thought we’d got past this.” Penina said.

“I don’t just mean you two.” Dean said “I mean Sammy too.”

“What?” Sam asked “What are you talking about?”

“Gordon wants to kill you, Sam. He’s a maniac and he won’t be stopped. It makes sense for you to sit this one out.”

“Well why can’t we come?” Penina asked “Gordon doesn’t even know who we are.”

“I can’t risk him hurting either of you. Like I said, he’s insane. He won’t be stopped too easily.”

“You can’t just go in there by yourself.” Sam said “Look... I’ve noticed something in you. Ever since you made this deal you’ve been acting so recklessly. It’s like some kind of death wish. What’s wrong with you?”

Dean sighed and looked down “Nothing... Okay, fine, let’s drop this. Let’s just go inside and get this over with. But don’t you dare end up dead. Okay?”

“Okay.”

“I hope you enjoyed your John Green moment boys, now let’s go and kill this motherfucker.” Penina said, getting out the car. Hozzie rolled her eyes and got out the other side.

The Winchesters walked towards a large abandoned factory and went inside. Most of the lights were still on so they knew Gordon was inside somewhere. They were walking around looking for him when they heard someone crying. The four of them started running towards the noise. They found a girl crying in a small room to the side. Penina and Dean ran straight into the room to help her and as they did a mechanized door suddenly slid down trapping Penina and Dean in the small room, and Hozzie and Sam in the rest of the factory. Hozzie and Sam heard the click of a lock and knew they were now stuck in the factory with Gordon. All the lights went out.

“Sammy! Hozzie!” Dean yelled, knocking loudly on the door.

Sam tried banging on the door to open it but it didn’t work. He turned to Hozzie even though he could barely see her in the dark “You stay here, okay?” Sam said quietly, pulling out his machete “I’ll try and find Gordon.”

“What if he finds me first?” Hozzie asked nervously.

“It’s okay; I don’t think he’ll hurt you.” Sam said.

“Are they going to be okay?” Penina asked.

Dean looked at her “I don’t know.”
Sign up to rate and review this story