Categories > TV > Supernatural > Bloodlines

“If we didn’t get the rabbit’s foot then we wouldn’t have been able to save Sam.” Penina said calmly “I don’t see why you’re making a big deal out of it.”

“I’m making a big deal out of it because it’s cursed, Penina!” Hozzie exploded “What if you lose it? You’re always losing things. Then we’ll never be able to find it. And then you’ll both die. Then what the Hell are me and Dean supposed to do?”

“Nobody’s going to die.” Penina said “We’re going to perform the ritual and end this once and for all. It’ll be okay. Don’t worry about me.”

“Don’t be stupid, of course I’m going to worry about you.” Hozzie said.

“Can you two stop bickering?” Dean asked “Who are these two anyway?”

“Friends of Gordon’s.” Sam said.

“Yeah, who is this Gordon anyway?” Hozzie asked “And what did that guy mean about you having powers?”

Sam sighed “Okay, Gordon was a hunter we met. He was kind of insane and killed everything, even if they were innocent. He hated me and Dean because we may have left him tied up in a house for three days before calling the police... Then he tried to kill me because he found out about these powers I had. Azazel put demon blood inside of me and I ended up with powers, to cut a long story short.”

“What powers did you have?” Penina asked.

“I had premonitions. At first they were just in my dreams but then they started happening while I was awake.”

“That’s kind of a crap power.” Penina said “I’d rather be able to fly.”

“Well, you don’t have any powers.” Hozzie said, shrugging her shoulders “What are we supposed to do until we can do this ritual?”

“Just stay in here I guess.” Sam said.

“Are you kidding?” Dean asked “It’s Penina’s lucky day. We need to go and get some scratch cards right now so she can scratch them and win.”




At sun down the siblings found themselves in a graveyard where Dean began setting up the ritual. Penina was still scratching scratch cards, Hozzie was peering over her shoulder and Sam was trying to stay completely still so he didn’t accidentally kill himself “Okay, looks like we’re just about ready. Do you have the rabbit’s foot Penina?”

“Yep, right here.” Penina said, finishing off the scratch cards and walking towards Dean.

Dean opened his mouth to say something when they heard the click of a gun and a woman said “I’ll take that rabbit’s foot if you don’t mind.”

They turned to look at her. It was Bella “Are you kidding me?” Dean asked “Can’t you just leave us alone?”

“I have a buyer, interested in spending six million dollars on that rabbit’s foot. I need it.”

“Yeah, I don’t think so.”

“Look, just hand it over or I’ll shoot you.”

Dean rolled his eyes “No you won’t. See, I happen to be able to read people-”

Before Dean could finish his sentence Bella pulled the trigger. The bullet hit Sam in the arm. Hozzie shrieked and ran over to him. Penina and Dean looked back over at Bella “Are you serious?” Penina asked.

“What the Hell?” Dean yelled “You can’t just go around shooting people, you bloody psychopath!”

“Relax, I know how to aim.” Bella replied “It was only in the arm. If you don’t hand over the rabbit’s foot then I’ll shoot the other one.”

“Someone needs anger management classes.” Hozzie said.

“Sam’s going to die if we don’t perform this ritual.” Dean said “Can’t you just forget about the six million dollars?”

“No, it’s fine.” Penina said “She can have the rabbit’s foot. We’re going to die eventually, right?”

“Penina, don’t be stupid!” Hozzie yelled.

“Think fast!” Penina called then threw the rabbit’s foot to Bella. Bella grabbed it in her hand and then winced. Now she was affected by the rabbit foot’s curse.

Dean hi-fived Penina then smirked at Bella “Now what do you say we end this thing once and for all?”

Bella rolled her eyes and walked over. Together, the five of them completed the ritual. Bella looked at the four of them “I hate you all.” She said “I’ve just lost six million dollars.”

“Hey, we saved your life.” Hozzie pointed out.

“It was you lot that endangered it in the first place!”

“No, it was your obsession with money that put you in this position.” Penina said, raising her eye-brows “Now get the Hell out of here. I never want to see you again.”

Bella grinned sarcastically and then began walking away “Hey, just forget about her.” Dean said “Because we’re in the money now. Penina, where are the scratch cards?”

“In my pocket.” Penina said, reaching into her pocket. Her eye-brows creased in confusion “They’re not in there anymore.”

“Try your other pocket.” Hozzie said.

“Okay, but I’m one hundred percent certain I put them in that pocket.” Penina said, checking her other pocket. Then she groaned loudly “Bella’s a pickpocket, isn’t she? She took them when we were doing the ritual.”

There was silence between the siblings for a second before Dean suddenly yelled “Son of a bitch!”
Sign up to rate and review this story