Categories > TV > Supernatural > Bloodlines

“We agreed on six million,” Bella said into the phone “If you’re no longer agreeing to this price then I’ll have to find another buyer.” Bella paused “Don’t threaten me. Despite your reputation you don’t scare me.” She paused again “Okay, I’m glad you see it that way. I’ll see you at the airstrip in an hour.”

She hung up the phone and sighed. Some people were just so irritating. Then she heard movement behind her. Her eyes widened and she reached for the gun she kept in her pocket. She pulled it out and turned around at the exact moment Dean pulled out his gun “You left without your tip.” Dean said sarcastically.

Bella smirked and raised her eye-brows. Then she noticed Penina standing on the other side of the room, also pointing a gun at her. She rolled her eyes.




Sam and Hozzie were sat on one of the motel beds talking about TV shows when they heard a loud bang from the other side of the room. They turned and found that the AC unit was pouring out smoke “Oh come on!” Sam cried “I didn’t- I wasn’t-”

“I’ll go and take a look at it.”

“No Hozzie, it’s dangerous. You could get electrocuted.”

“Sam, who’s more likely to get electrocuted?” Hozzie asked.

The two of them walked towards the AC unit. The moment they did, it set on fire “Holy shit!” Hozzie squeaked while Sam grabbed one of the duvets off the bed and quickly put out the fire. Just when he thought it was okay, he saw his jacket sleeve was on fire “Sam, put it out!” Hozzie cried.

“I’m trying!” Sam said, grabbing the curtain and patting out the fire. The curtain ripped and fell away, sending Sam falling to the floor and knocking himself out.

“Okay, that thing really is full of bad luck.” Hozzie said, kneeling down beside him “At least you’re not on fire anymore.”

The door to the motel opened and revealed two men standing in the doorway. Hozzie looked them up and down “Who are you?”




“You’re gonna give us back the rabbit’s foot.” Penina said.

Bella smiled “Sweetie. No I’m not.”

Penina shuddered. She hated being called pet names by people who didn’t know her. Dean rolled his eyes “Yeah, we’ll see about that.” He said “Bella, right?”

“That’s right, Dean. Pleasure to meet you.”

“You know that thing’s cursed, right?”

“You’d be surprised what some people would pay for something like that.”

“Really?” Penina asked, looking interested.

Dean threw her a dark look. Bella laughed “There’s a lucrative market out there. A lot of money to be made.”

Dean sighed “Look Bella, my brother... He touched the foot. And now he-”

“I know how it works.”

“So you know that he’s going to die unless we destroy the foot?”

“Oh... You can have the foot.”




Sam woke up. He’d been duct-taped to a chair. He looked around and found Hozzie sitting on one of the beds with a man pointing a gun at her head “We didn’t even have to touch you.” One of the men said to Sam “You just went all spastic, and knocked yourself out? It was like watching Jerry Lewis trying to stack chairs.”

“Who’s Jerry Lewis?” Hozzie whispered.

“Who are you, what do you wa-” Sam started.

The man, Kubrick, snapped his fingers in Sam’s face. Sam and Hozzie glanced at each other confused “I used to think your friend Gordon sent me.”

“Gordon? Oh come on.”

“Who’s Gordon?” Hozzie asked.

“I’ll tell you later.” Sam said with a defeated sigh.

“Yeah, because he asked me to track you down and put a bullet in your brain.” Kubrick said.

“Wow, this Gordon must be holding a massive grudge.” Hozzie said.

“But as it turns out... I’m on a mission from God.” Kubrick said, slapping Sam across the face. Hozzie shrieked and the man next to her yelled at her to shut up.




Dean and Penina exchanged surprised glances. They hadn’t expected Bella to just give them the foot...

“For six million.” Bella said with a small smile, shrugging her shoulders.

Dean laughed sarcastically “Yeah, I’ll just call my banker. How’d you even find the damn thing in the first place?”

Bella looked over at her shoulder at an Ouija board “I just asked a few ghosts of the people that it killed. They were very attuned into its location.”

“So you’re only it for yourself, huh?” Penina asked.

“Oh and being a hunter is much more noble?” Bella asked “A bunch of obsessed, revenge-driven sociopaths trying to save a world that can’t be saved?”

“Well ain’t you a glass half-full?”

“We’re all going to Hell.” Bella shrugged “Might as well enjoy the ride.”

“I actually agree with you there.” Dean said.

“Let’s just end this, okay?” Penina said “Come on Dean, let’s go.”

“But we don’t have-” Dean stopped talking when he saw Penina was holding the rabbit’s foot and widened his eyes.

Bella shrieked and pointed the gun at Penina. Dean ran towards her but Bella’s aim completely missed because Penina was protected by the rabbit’s foot. Penina grabbed Dean’s arm and the two of them ran towards the front door. Bella kept shooting at them but she couldn’t hit them because of the foot. When they ran out the door she cursed loudly and put down the gun. She’d have to think of another way to get the rabbit’s foot back.




Kubrick splashed water on Sam’s face and he woke up. His cheek was bruised and his nose bloody “You were part of the demon plan to open the gate, weren’t you?”

“We did everything we could to stop it.” Sam said weakly.

“Lie lie lie!”

“He’s telling the truth.” Hozzie said.

“Shut up.” Kubrick said, turning back to Sam “You were in on it. You know their next move.”

“No, I don’t, okay?” Sam said nervously “You’re wrong about all of this.”

“Where are they gonna hit us next?” Kubrick asked. When Sam didn’t reply he struck him round the face “Where? Gordon told me about you. About your powers. You’re some kind of psycho freak, right?”

“What powers?” Hozzie asked “Why didn’t you tell me and Penina about this?”

“I don’t have any powers anymore,” Sam said “No more visions, powers, whatever, I don’t-”

“Liar!” Kubrick roared, punching Sam in the face.

“Leave him alone, please.” Hozzie begged.

“Now no more lies.” Kubrick said “There’s an army of demons out there pushing at a world already on the brink. We’re on deck for the endgame here, right? So maybe, just maybe, you can understand...” He pulled a gun out of his belt “Why we can’t take any chances...”

Hozzie’s eyes widened “Whoa, okay, no, no, no, just hold on a minute...” Sam pleaded.

Suddenly the door to the motel room opened and Penina burst in “Who the fuck are you?” She asked. When Kubrick opened his mouth to answer she talked over him “I just realised I don’t care and you need to get the Hell out or you’re seriously going to regret it.”

Kubrick laughed “I’m the one with the gun Sweetie. What are you going to do?”

“Well, there’s something you ought to know about me.”

“Oh yeah? What’s that?”

“It’s my lucky day.” Penina grinned, picking up a pen and throwing it at the gun. It lodged itself in the barrel of Kubrick’s gun. Penina laughed “Did you see that?” She leaned over and hi-fived Hozzie.

Kubrick’s friend leaped up and tried to tackle Penina but she easily stepped out of the way and he knocked himself out by running into the wall “I’m awesome.” Penina laughed. She picked up the TV remote from the cabinet and threw it at Kubrick. It hit him in the head and knocked him out.

“Dude, how the Hell did that happen?” Hozzie asked, getting up to help Sam out of the duct tape.

“She touched the rabbit’s foot.” Dean said, coming into the room.
Sign up to rate and review this story