Categories > TV > Supernatural > Bloodlines

“Sam, I have literally just sold my soul to keep you alive and now you’re going to die anyway if we don’t get back that stupid rabbit’s foot.” Dean said angrily “How could you have lost it?”

“There’s no way I could’ve lost it, I definitely had it when we first came in.” Sam said then snapped his fingers “That waitress. She’s gone now, I bet she took it.”

“Either way, we need to get the bloody thing back before you die.” Penina said “So let’s get out of here and I don’t know, get in touch with Bobby or something?”

“I left my phone in the car, we’ll have to go and get it.” Dean said.

“You really shouldn’t leave your phone in the car,” Hozzie said “Someone could easily steal it.”

“Hey, I thought it was our lucky day, okay?”

The four of them left the diner and started running back to the impala when Sam suddenly tripped on something that wasn’t even there. Dean turned around “Dude, you suck.”

Hozzie grabbed Sam’s hand and pulled him back up. He’d torn his jeans and his knees were now bleeding “Let’s just get back to the car, okay?” Hozzie said.

“Okay but we are not driving to the motel.” Dean said “Not with bad luck boy over here. We’re walking back.”

“Why don’t we go to visit those guys who stole the foot in the first place?” Sam asked “They must know a thing or two about it if they were so desperate to steal it.”

“Fine, but if it leads to nothing then we need to call Bobby.” Penina said with authority “Come on then, we’d better start walking if we can’t drive.”




They made it back to the apartment where the two men had been before. Only now there was just one of them. He was holding a photo frame in his hands; his eyes filled with tears “I heard about your friend.” Dean said. Hozzie and Penina had no idea what he was talking about “That’s bad luck.”

“Piss off.” The man replied.

“We need to know why you took the rabbit’s foot.” Dean said.

“Why the hell should I tell you anything?”

“Listen man this is seri-” Sam said, walking into the room. He stopped midsentence because he tripped over a loose wire and went crashing to the floor, taking a CD player and large lamp with him.

Dean didn’t even look at him “You okay Sammy?”

“Yeah, I’m fine.” Sam muttered from behind the sofa.

Hozzie and Penina each grabbed one of his hands and pulled him back up to his feet “Just, don’t move. Okay?” Penina said.

“We need you to tell us why you wanted the foot so badly.” Dean said “It’s cursed, what do you care about it?”

“We didn’t know it was cursed, alright?” The man said “A woman asked us to get the box and offered to pay us for it. We didn’t know what was inside. You should have seen Wayne when he found it was just a damn rabbit’s foot. He was so pissed. Didn’t think it would matter so long as we got the cash.” He glared at the four siblings “Then you clowns showed up and took it.”

“Your partner wasn’t killed in a freak accident.”

“Fuck off.”

“He’s serious.” Penina said “It was the rabbit’s foot. And now it’s happening to our brother. You need to help us or he’ll die too.”

“And why should I care about that?”

Dean looked him in the eyes “Because I can read people ... and I get it. You're a thief, and a scumbag, that's fine. But you're not a killer. Are you?”

The man looked at him then shook his head and said a barely audible “No.”




“He WHAT?” Bobby roared down the phone.

“Bobby, listen to me.” Dean said “This chick stole it from us. Like, a really hot chick. Mid 20’s, sharp enough to take it from us without us noticing. She gave the guy she hired a name, an alias probably, it was something like... Luigi?”

“Lugosi.” Penina corrected him.

“Lugosi.” Dean told Bobby.

Meanwhile, Sam had found some gum attached to the bottom of his shoe so he tried to scrape it off by using a broken drain “Lugosi?” Bobby asked “Oh crap, it’s probably Bella.”

Dean and Bobby started talking about Bella’s real identity and where to find her. The twins looked back at Sam who pulled his foot too hard against the drain. His shoe dislodged and fell down into the drain with a splash “Really Sam?” Penina asked.

They went over to try and help him get it out. Once Dean was finally done with the phone call they’d already realised they weren’t going to get the shoe back. Dean turned to look at them “What?”

“I lost my shoe.” Sam said sadly, slumping his shoulders.

Dean rolled his eyes and started walking away. The siblings followed him.




They got back to the motel room “Okay, Bobby’s text me Bella’s address.” Dean said “So I’m going to drive to find her.”

“Then why did we come back to the motel?” Sam asked.

“Because you my brother are staying here. We don’t need you affecting our luck.” Dean said then looked at the twins “What do you two want to do?”

“I wanna go with you. I wanna confront this Bella chick.” Penina said.

“I’ll stay here with Sam. Make sure nothing weird happens.” Hozzie said “We’ll see you later then.”
Sign up to rate and review this story