Categories > TV > Supernatural > Bloodlines

Sam and Dean told Penina and Hozzie they’d go in first and that they were only to shoot if there was no other solution. The girls nodded and loaded their guns the way Sam and Dean had shown them. Sam and Dean went in first while Hozzie and Penina waited in the corridor. There were a lot of loud bangs so after a couple of minutes the girls ran in. One person was on stop of Sam, strangling him while another was pointing their gun at Dean. Hozzie squeaked and completely froze while Penina pointed her gun at the guy on top of Sam and pulled the trigger. Nothing happened “What the fuck, did this thing jam or something?” Penina asked.

Before Hozzie could answer, Penina was tackled to the floor by one of the money. Hozzie dropped her gun and picked a book up off one of their tables and whacked him on the head with it but it didn’t do anything. It wasn’t until Sam grabbed something that was on the floor that things changed. Sam managed to push the guy off of him. As he did so, the guy hit his head on the sofa and knocked himself out. The other guy grabbed Dean’s gun and pointed it at Sam. Hozzie screamed but just as Penina’s gun had done, the gun jammed and nothing happened. Dean grabbed a book off the floor and whacked the guy on the head with it. This knocked him out and he hit the floor.

“Dude, what the hell happened?” Dean asked, picking up his gun “This is my gun, it doesn’t jam. You know that.”

Sam held out his hand to reveal that he was holding a rabbit’s foot “That’s absolutely disgusting.” Hozzie said, pulling a face “What made you pick it up?”

“I don’t know, I saw it on the floor and I figured it was weird looking so it must’ve been what was in the box.” Sam said, holding it up to have a better look at it “It’s probably nothing. We got it back anyway. We’ll look after it until we can get in touch with Dad.”

“Yeah, that’s one case solved so let’s go and get something to eat.” Dean said “You two didn’t eat much yesterday.”

“Please don’t start nagging at us, we were tired and in cranky moods.” Penina said.

On the way towards the diner, Dean couldn’t stop talking about how his gun never jammed and wondered what was going on with the rabbit’s foot. Sam suddenly stopped walking down the straight and bent down. He picked up a twenty dollar bill “That thing has got to be lucky or something.” Penina said “You’re having way too much good luck.”

“I’m gonna get in touch with Bobby.” Dean said “This has gotta be too good to be true.”

Dean went off to speak to Bobby on his mobile while Sam stayed with the girls. They talked about nothing in particular for a few minutes until Sam bent down to pick something else up. It was an expensive looking watch. Hozzie raised her eye-brows “Wow, today really is your lucky day.”

“Yeah, it is.” Dean said as he came back over to them and hung up the phone “The rabbit’s foot is cursed. It’ll bring you amazing good luck while you have it but the moment you lose it, your luck will turn really bad. Like, so bad it’ll end up killing you.”

“Okay, so we won’t lose the rabbit’s foot.” Sam said.

“Everyone loses it Sam, it’s cursed. We need to get rid of the thing. Bobby gave me a specific ritual but it has to be on a full moon at midnight so luckily for us, tomorrow night. Until then just please try not to lose it.”

“Okay, fine.” Sam said, opening the door to the diner and putting the rabbits foot in his pocket.

Sam went up to one of the workers and said “Hi, can we have a table for four please-”

“Congratulations!” The attendant yelled in his face.

“Yes, I know, it’s very exciting.” Dean said from behind Sam.

“You are the millionth customer!” The attendant told Sam. Another member of staff appeared and gave Sam a large cheque that stated he could eat at the diner free for an entire year. Balloons started falling from the ceiling and the attendant got a camera to take a picture of the four of them.

“This is really awkward.” Penina whispered just as the photo was taken.

Eventually the four of them sat down and ate dinner. They were going to leave but Dean pointed out that they should take advantage of the free food and have dessert. Dean might’ve taken too much advantage of the food as he ended up eating three desserts and started to feel sick “Probably wasn’t the best idea, was it Dean?” Hozzie asked with a smile.

“It might not have been a good idea but it was free and that was all that matters.” Dean said, holding his stomach.

Sam laughed as a waitress approached the table to refill his coffee. She ended up spilling it over the table “I’m so sorry!” The waitress apologised.

“Oh don’t worry about it, I’ll get it.” Sam replied.

“No, I’ve got it honestly.” The waitress said, wiping down the table and throwing Sam a flirty smile.

Dean watched with a smirk on his face and his eye-brows raised while Penina and Hozzie didn’t really register it “Sammy, something tells me you’re gonna get lucky tonight.” Dean said.

“Shut up.” Sam said “Let’s get out of here.”

Just as he was about to move, he knocked the table and spilt his coffee all down his trousers. He stood up hastily and bumped into a waiter that was walking past, knocking all the food on the tray everywhere “How was that lucky?” Penina asked.

Sam put his hand in his pocket. The rabbit foot was gone.
Sign up to rate and review this story