Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > We'll Make Them So Jealous - Patrick Stumph

Two.

by punkypromqueen 6 reviews

This story is growing on me. enjoy.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-08-12 - Updated: 2006-08-13 - 1693 words

2Funny
...
Two

Fiona walked the campus with the boys in tow.
"It's not too much further I promise." She glanced back at them and laughed.
"It's ok, we don't mind, it was really nice of you to let us stay with you. Wow that sounded redundant." Patrick replied before shoving his hands in his pockets, both Fi and Pete laughed at him.
"It's right here, but be quiet 'cause it's quiet hours and technically you're not supposed to be here." She said as she unlocked the main door to the building. They all walked quietly to the elevators, and patiently waited for one to arrive.
"Usually I never wait for elevators, but I'm on the seventh floor, and yeah, that's a lot of stairs." She laughed and the elevator dinged, signaling the arrival of a lift. They all stepped into the elevator and suddenly Fiona noticed that she no longer had her telescope, she almost had a panic attack but then noticed that Patrick was carrying it.
"Oh my God, you don't have to carry that." She said and reached for the telescope he pulled it out of reach before responding,
"I don't mind." Pete smirked,
"Quite the gentleman tonight, aren't you 'Trick?" Patrick responded by shrugging his shoulders. The elevator dinged once more signaling that they had reached their destination. The boys followed Fiona until she stopped in front of a door, /702/. With keys already in hand she unlocked the door, walked into the room and moved aside so the boys could enter.
"Make yourself as at home as you can." She said, her voice filled with laughter. Fi noticed that her roommate, Vicky, wasn't there but there was a note taped to her bedpost.

Fiona my darling,
I got bored of being alone,
so I'm staying at Natalie's.

much love,
Vicky.


Fiona sighed,
"Looks like Vicky isn't coming home tonight so someone can take that bed, and you guys can either share that, or someone can share with me, or someone can take the floor, I don't really care." She gestured to Vicky's bed, then to her bed, then to the floor. Pete immediately jumped on Vicky's bed and spread out.
"DIBS." He yelled and Patrick sighed,
"Fine, fine I'll take the floor."
"Don't be silly, you can share with me." Fiona said while placing her keys on the desk.
"Uhm, are you sure? Because, I mean, I don't mind the floor. It looks like a very nice floor." He rambled.
"Please Patrick, no one likes to sleep on the floor, and there is plenty of room for two people on the bed."
"Yeah Patrick." Pete chimed in, "there is plenty of room for two people on her bed."
"There's plenty of room for two people on that bed too." Patrick spat at Pete.
"No there isn't." Pete said and laid out on Vicky's bed in a spread eagle position.
"If you really want to sleep on the floor, go ahead. I'm not going to force you to sleep with me." Fiona cut in and then thought about what she just said,
"That came out wrong." The boys laughed at her.
"No, just, are you sure?" Patrick scratched his head and then readjusted his hat, an obvious nervous habit.
"I'm positive, I call the wall side though." She laughed and he nodded.
"Unfortunately for you guys, this is a girls floor with community style bathrooms, so if you have to go, you can either go down to the sixth floor and use the boys bathroom, or take your chances with the one on this floor." Fiona then randomly changed the subject,
"Do you guys need PJs? 'Cause Pete might be able to fit into my clothes, but they would be kind of small. Patrick, I think you're out of luck." Pete nodded 'no' and then stripped down to his boxers in front of everybody, did a little dance and then jumped into Vicky's bed.
"Well then, I'm going to the bathroom." Fiona stated with a laugh and walked out of the room with her PJs, toothbrush, and toothpaste. Once the door shut, Patrick let out a breath that he had been holding in.
"You need to chill out dude." Pete said from under the covers.
"You need to bite me." Patrick exclaimed sarcastically.
"I think you would like it more if Fiona bit you." Pete responded from his same position.
"You are an ass dude, I hate you. You do not need that whole bed to yourself."
"Yeah well," He started off and then sat up in the bed, glanced over and noticed Patrick still fully dressed. He quickly changed the subject,
"She's going to think you're a freak." Pete pointed to Patrick's clothes.
"What am I supposed to do dude, I'm not sleeping half naked in a bed with her, that would be a very, very bad idea." Pete smirked and then replied,
"Ew dude."
"Whatever, shut-up."
"She's going to be back any second and you cannot sleep fully dressed. If you don't undress now, you are going to have to undress in front of her. Just be in bed already when she gets in and leave your shirt on."
"My shirt is not the problem," Patrick replied while hopping on one foot taking off his shoe.
"Think of your grandma." Pete said and Patrick lost balance and fell onto the floor, he stayed on the ground and proceeded to take of his other shoe.
"She's been gone for awhile." Patrick looked up at Pete, who just shrugged. He walked over to the door and pushed his ear to it. He heard Fiona outside talking to someone else. What they were saying was incoherent.
"She's outside talking to someone." Patrick replied.
"Hurry up dude." Patrick pulled his polo over his head, leaving him another shirt, jeans, and a hat. He went to get into Fiona's bed when Pete chimed in,
"Who sleeps in jeans and a hat?"
"Ugh FINE." Patrick groaned and pulled off his jeans and hat.
"Happy now?" Pete nodded and Patrick got into the bed just as Fiona walked into the room.
"Sorry I took so long, I ran into someone in the hallway."
"No problemo." Pete said from his position under the covers. Patrick stayed silent. Fi brought her voice to a whisper,
"Is he sleeping already?" She questioned Pete who just replied,
"Very doubtful." Pete sat up in the bed to study what Fiona was wearing, his sudden movement made Fi pause in place.
"What?" She whispered. Pete noticed that she was wearing a white tank top and short shorts before replying,
"Nothing. I was going to say something, but I forgot what it was." Fiona quietly laughed before climbing into bed and carefully over Patrick. She however stumbled and instead of scooting over him, she fell on top of him.
"Ugh."
"Sorry." She stated before crawling over him, but stepping on his arm.
"Do you receive pleasure from injuring me?" he said with a slight laugh.
"Maybe." Fiona she replied before finally reaching her destination, and crawling under the covers. She clapped twice and the lights shut off and she could hear Pete sit up again, he giggled before,
'Clap Clap'
The lights turned on again, Patrick groaned.
"Pete, stop it."
'Clap Clap'
The lights went out once more, but a few seconds later,
'Clap Clap'
The lights were on again.
"PETE." Fiona and Patrick both yelled.
"Ugh fine." Pete responded before.
'Clap Clap'
The lights shut off. Patrick's leg brushed against Fi's, and he quickly pulled it away,
"Sorry."
"It's fine."
He sighed and shifted once again brushing against her.
"Sorry."
"It's fine!" She replied slightly annoyed with his politeness.
"Am I annoying you?" he asked.
"Currently yes."
"Sorry." Patrick apologized once again.
"SHUT UP!" Pete yelled from across the room. Patrick and Fi laughed.
"Seriously if you guys do not shut up I am going to slit your throats when you are sleeping." Pete's voice was muffled because he had his face in the pillow.
Finally all was still and the three drifted to sleep.

The next morning Vicky lazily strolled into the room but stopped short when she saw someone sleeping in her bed, and two people sleeping in Fi's bed. She placed her keys quietly on her desk and walked over to see who exactly was sleeping in her bed. She pulled the covers back ever so slightly, careful as not to wake the person. Pete's mouth was open, drool seeping out of it, one hand was hanging off the bed and the other was comfortably placed down the front of his boxers. Vicky's eyes grew wide when she finally recognized the sleeping figure.
"That's Pete Wentz." She whispered to herself.
"Pete Wentz is sleeping in my bed." She continued the conversation with herself. Vicky pulled the covers back over him, and walked over to Fi's bed. She pulled her covers down to find Fi and Patrick asleep facing each other. Patrick had his arms protectively around her and Fiona's head was buried in his chest, their legs were intertwined as well. Vicky raised her eyebrow and placed the covers back over the sleeping couple.
"Wow, I picked the worst night to sleep over Natalie's." She shook her head, grabbed her keys and walked out the door, once more leaving the trio in the room by themselves. Sometime later Fiona's alarm started going off. Fiona and Patrick didn't move, they obviously didn't hear the blaring alarm. Pete on the other hand, had heard it and was now very annoyed with the buzzing noise it was making. He got out of bed, unplugged it from the wall and was on his way back to the bed when the sleeping couple caught his eye. Pete smirked and tiptoed over to the bed. He silently laughed and held a finger up signaling for them not to move, more for himself then actually for them, seeing as how they were asleep. He found his pants on the floor, took out his camera and tiptoed to the bed once more. He snapped a picture before losing interest and crawling back into bed, falling asleep once more.
Sign up to rate and review this story