Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > We'll Make Them So Jealous - Patrick Stumph

Three.

by punkypromqueen 4 reviews

i'm kind of liking my whole 'long chapters' vibe. have fun. :)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-08-13 - Updated: 2006-08-13 - 2296 words

1Ambiance
...
Three

A few hours later Fiona woke up and groaned at the light that was pouring in from the window. She buried her face further into Patrick's chest and he tightened his hold around her out of reflex. She was halfway to being asleep again when she heard giggles coming from the foot of the bed. She groaned once more and lifted her head to see the cause of the noise. Pete stood with his head in his hands at the foot of the bed.
"Ugh." Fi replied before plopping her head back down, still not noticing Patrick who now shifted and picked up his head to look at Pete.
"What are you doing Pete?" he asked him groggily. Pete giggled again,
"Watching the two of you cuddle in your sleep."
"Huh?" Fiona asked before she finally noticed Patrick's arms around her, and her arms up the front of his shirt for warmth. She sat up quickly the sudden movement startled Patrick who fell off the bed.
"I didn't try anything I swear." He defensively said from his spot on the floor. Fi peered over the side of the bed.
"I know."
"Really, I didn't."
"I know I'm sorry I scared you." He sighed and placed his head on the floor,
"Is it really necessary to have your bed so far away from the floor?" Patrick groaned.
"Yes, the higher it is, the more storage space you have." She replied and he turned his head so it was facing underneath the bed,
"So I see."
"Alright lovers," Pete snickered at himself before continuing, "I hate to break up this love fest but we've got to go the airport." Patrick and Fiona nodded, and she glanced at the clock on Vicky's desk, seeing as her's was unplugged.
"Since I missed my 9:30 class, I can drive you if you want, and, or need."
"We made you miss class?" Patrick asked apologetically, and Pete cut in.
"Technically, you made her miss class." He gave a slight smirk and Patrick shot back sarcastically,
"Yes, because I was the one who unplugged her alarm clock." He gestured to the unplugged clock on the desk. Pete thought for a minute before his eyes grew wide,
"No, but she couldn't hear it because of you."
"That makes no sense."
"Shut-Up!" Fi yelled over them,
"It doesn't matter, the only thing that matters right now is that you need to get to the airport." The boys quietly nodded.
"Alright Mr. Snoopy boxers," She pointed to Patrick and laughed, "Get dressed, I'll be right back." She stated as she hopped off her bed grabbed some clothes from her closet and ran to the bathroom down the hall. Once the door was shut Pete started laughing and pointing.
"SNOOPY BOXERS." Patrick rolled his eyes and laid back down on the floor.
"Be quiet." He grumbled and pulled up his jeans, put on his shirt and his hat.
"It sucks though man." Pete started off and Patrick gave him a questioning look.
"We're leaving to go back to Chicago, and Fi stays here. You'll probably never see her again."
"Thank you so much Peter, for pointing out the obvious." Patrick stated as he was tying his shoe.
"Well someone has their panties in a bunch." Pete said to Patrick as Fiona walked into the room. Both boys looked up at her and she just shook her head,
"I don't even want to know." She replied with a laugh before signaling them to follow her out the door. They obliged.
"Ok, this is rather sucky, but to get to my truck we have to walk to the parking garage." They nodded in response,
"Thanks again for letting us stay with you." Patrick added and she smiled and nodded.
"No problem, any time."
"Don't say that unless you mean it, because we'll hold you too it, and probably bring more people next time." Pete stated while pointing a finger at her and she laughed,
"Seriously, if you guys are ever in Tallahassee and are desperate enough for a place to stay, I'm your girl." Pete held out his hand,
"Promise," she laughed and shook his hand before stating,
"Promise." The three entered the parking garage and climbed the stairs to the second level. They neared her truck and she unlocked it by pushing a button. Once the doors were unlocked Patrick glanced back at Pete before running,
"SHOTGUN!" he yelled and Pete groaned,
"Damn it Patrick." Fiona laughed and slid into the driver's seat. Once the boys were inside she started the car, immediately Elvis Costello's voice flooded the speakers and Pete started laughing in the back seat and smacked Patrick in the arm. Patrick shifted in his seat and adjusted the hat on his head. Fiona looked at the boys taking her eyes off the road for a split second.
"Don't like Elvis Costello?" She hit the 'off' button on the radio before waiting for an answer. Patrick leaned forward and hit the 'on' button. She gave him a confused glance,
"I love Elvis Costello." Was all he said not taking his eyes off the road. After about 30 minutes Fiona pulled to the curb at the airport and shut off the engine.
"This is as far as I go." She said with a slight laugh. The boys opened their doors to get out and Fiona walked around the car to give each of them a hug.
"Thank you so much for appearing on the show, it meant a lot to everyone. Oh and thanks for not killing me in my sleep." She said as she hugged Pete who just laughed,
"Of course. Thanks for letting me sleep in your roommates bed." Fi gave Patrick a hug,
"Thanks for groping me in my sleep."
"I didn't try anything I swear." He said defensively but didn't pull away from her.
"I know, I know." Fiona gave him a smile as she pulled away.
"Thanks again for letting me sleep with you." He said and then noticed an older woman choke on her water. He thought about what he just said,
"That came out wrong." He stated and they all laughed.
"Well I hate to leave you in such a rush, but I have a 2:30 Calculus class that will kick my ass if missed. Good Luck with everything guys, not that you need it." She yelled and waved as she got back into the truck.
"Bye, Bye." Pete yelled and waved, Patrick waved,
"Thanks again." She stuck her hand out the window and waved once more before driving away. Once the truck was out of sight Patrick stopped waving, and Pete laughed at him.
"Shut-up. We didn't even get a phone number dude." Pete laughed at his lovesick friend.
"What do you mean we?" Patrick gave him a confused look, and Pete pulled out a piece of paper from his pocket.
"You need to pay more attention dude, she gave this to me when we shook." Patrick grabbed the piece of paper out of Pete's hand.

Patrick and Pete,
Here's my phone number in case you need anything,
Mostly because I promised.
8137628185
- Fi


He smiled, and looked up at his best friend.
"You made her write all of that didn't you?" Pete nodded and Patrick rolled his eyes before proceeding into the airport.
"That was freaky-deaky about the Elvis Costello thing in the car?" Pete said as he followed Patrick into the airport. Patrick looked over his shoulder at him,
"Freaky-deaky?"
"Shut-up dude, you know what I mean. That's crazy, you guys should get married and have lots of babies." Patrick groaned and kept walking.
"Seriously, we should go back."
"Shut-up." Patrick snapped at him.
"Ugh fine." Pete crossed his arms over his chest before adding,
"Ten years from now when your getting divorced because the person you married was an oober bitch and totally wasn't your match, don't come whining to me, because I'm telling you right now, do not to let this one get away." Patrick stopped walking and sighed before readjusting his hat.
"Lots of people listen to Elvis Costello, that doesn't prove anything." Patrick stated, more to convince himself that going back would be foolish. Pete laughed, pulled out the camera from his pocket and handed it to Patrick,
"Yeah, but not a lot of stranger's sleep like that together." Patrick sighed,
"We can't just go back." Pete laughed as a response.

A few hours later Fiona's phone rang. It was Vicky.
"What's up Vic?"
"Nothing, where are you?"
"Ugh, the Union, why?"
"Cause your Calc class ended like three hours ago."
"Yeah I went for a swim, what's it to you?"
"I was just worried that's all." Fiona heard a guitar in the background,
"Where are you?"
"Home."
"Uhm ok, well I'll be there in like five minutes."
"Yeah, yeah cool. I mean good. That's good."
"Are you sure nothing's the matter?"
"Yeah, yeah, uhm I'll see you when you get here."
"Ok, Bye."
"By-bye."

Fiona just shrugged and hung up the phone before putting her headphones back into her ears and proceeding to her dorm.
Vicky sighed, hung up the phone and turned to face the visitors. Pete laughed as he spun around on a computer chair while eating Cheetos, Patrick shook his head at his easily amused friend while he sat Indian style on top of Fiona's bed tuning her guitar.
"She's on her way."
"Cool, cool. Where was she?" Patrick said not looking up from the guitar.
"She went swimming."
"Swimming?" Patrick asked with an arched eyebrow and glanced over to Pete who was still spinning, before Vicky could answer his question Patrick added,
"Dude you're going to throw up." He then returned his gaze to Vicky, who was still a tad intimidated by the rock stars lounging in her dorm room. She snapped out of her daze to answer Patrick's question,
"Yeah, she uhm, swims, among other things." Vicky stated while scratching her head, "I don't know how that girl has time to even breathe. She's double majoring in communications and music, making straight A's, in hard classes mind you, she does the show every weeknight, and on top of all that she's on a swimming scholarship." Pete stopped his spinning momentarily,
"She's way out of your league buddy." He threw in before returning to his spinning. Patrick pointed a finger at Pete,
"This is your fault, you're the one that said that whole ten years from now crap." Vicky looked from Pete to Patrick,
"You like Fi?" Patrick didn't answer he just averted his gaze back to the guitar he was tuning. Pete noticed Patrick wasn't saying anything so he yelled,
"YEAH." Vicky laughed,
"Is that why you guys came back?" Patrick arched an eyebrow,
"You knew we were here before." Vicky nodded still awaiting an answer,
"But no, our flight was cancelled." As if on cue Fi came strolling though the door, in a bikini top and swim shorts. She was singing loudly holding two smoothies, her ipod and her keys in her hands. She didn't notice the boys, she just kept singing. Everyone stopped what they were doing to look at Fi. Pete's eyes grew wide, when he noticed the tattoos on her lower stomach, a sparrow on each side.
"Holy Shit." Patrick mumbled under his breath and Vicky laughed before adding,
"Oh and since she swims she looks like that." She pointed to Fiona's stomach where the beginnings of a four pack were apparent. Fiona still didn't notice the boys, she threw her swim bag on the floor and handed Vicky one of the smoothies before continuing to sing,
"And if you wanna go down in history, then I'm your prince.
Because they've got me in a bad way I've never seen a heart I couldn't break.
It was never about the songs, it was competition.
Make the biggest scene, make the biggest."

Fiona pulled off her headphones and placed her ipod next to her keys on the desk. She turned around and finally noticed the boys, Pete on the chair, hand still in the Cheetos bag, and Patrick on the bed with her guitar in his lap. She jumped, obviously startled.
"Whoa, hello." She stated and they waved.
"I thought you said your hair was your sole form of rebellion." Pete pointed to the tattoos on her stomach, she covered them with her hands out of reflex.
"I lied, but I figured that, ugh never mind. Aren't you supposed to be in Chicago?" Fiona asked with a slight laugh.
"Flight was canceled." Patrick said, now having snapped out of his daze. Fiona nodded that she understood and pointed to her guitar on his lap.
"What are you doing?" He held it out to her,
"I tuned it." She smiled,
"Thank you. Was it really that out of tune?"
"No, not really."
Vicky cut in,
"Fi, stop making me feel bad about myself and put a shirt on." She rolled her eyes, found a shirt on the floor and pulled it over her head. She climbed next to Patrick on the bed, he poked her head with his finger.
"Ouch, what?" She replied and gave him a confused look.
"Your hair is different." She glanced up trying to look at her hair with no luck,
"Yeah, this is what it looks like when I don't straighten it."
"It's curly." Patrick stated.
"NO SHIT SHIRLOCK." Pete yelled from his spot on the chair, Vicky and Fiona laughed.
Pete went on,
"You know what's the funniest part about us being here before you?" Fi looked at him and shook her head 'no.'
"The fact that you were singing our song when you walked in." Everyone laughed and Fi nodded before adding,
"Yeah it's funny how things work out that way."
Sign up to rate and review this story