Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > Die Romantic

Who Do You Really Love

by EchelonWiLControl 0 reviews

The tour is finally over, now Shiloh has a huge decision to make. Jared or WiL

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2014-11-13 - 4836 words - Complete

0Unrated
Third Person

After the Connecticut show they did their shows in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Northh Carolina, two Florida shows, Georgia, three Texas shows, another Utah show, and now they are back in Washington for another show. After this show they will go back to California for their last show of the tour. Avenged Sevenfold's tour ended after the Florida show. They joined the BVB tour instead of going haome.
__________________________________________________________________________________

WiL's POV

"So WiL, we have the day off. You know this town pretty well. What should we do?" Andy asked me.
"I'm not sure. The rain really limits what we can do." I explained.
"It rains to much here." Zacky complained.
"Well there has got to be something fun we can do." Shiloh said with a smile. She seemed really happy to be here. I wondered why.
"Why are you so happy to be here?" I asked her.
"Reasons." She said with a grin.
"So what are we going to do?" Cassie asked.
"I don't know. We'll find something to do when it stops raining." I told her.
I watched as she and Ashley cuddled together. She was so happy now that she was engaged. I liked seeing her happy. They made a very good couple.
"I love you." I said to Shiloh and kissed her cheek.
"I love you too." she said and then kissed me.
"Get a room." Cassie joked.
"Look who's talking." Shiloh said.
Ashley and Cassie have been making out non stop since they got engaged.
Cassie smirked. "I still can't believe I'm engaged."
"Before me no less." Shiloh said.
"That's Jared's fault for not wanting to commit." Cassie said.
"That wasn't it." Shiloh said.
"Then what was it then?" Cassie asked.
"It doesn't matter. I'm with WiL now."
"Touche."
Shiloh cuddled up next to me and looked outside. "I love the rain."
"Me too." Cassie said. "I've always wanted to make out in it."
"I've always wanted to have a concert in it." Shiloh said.
"One day you will." Andy added in.
Eventually we got tired of sitting in the hotel room. So we went downstairs and into the gym the hotel had. It was bigger than any gym I've ever seen. There was a group of guys playing baseball. Shiloh and Cassie decided to join in. Eventually Matt and Brian did as well. Nicholas recorded it all for his vlog. He always did a vlog when we were touring.
When Shiloh was up to bat the guys on the other team all moved forward. She hit the ball and it flew all the way to the other end of the gym. All the guys were surprised. She ended up getting a home run.
"She's pro at this game." Andy said.
Cassie was up to bat next. She got two strikes and on her third try she managed to hit the ball, but threw the bat in the process. It flew directly towards me but I managed to dodge it.
"Really?" I asked her as she ran by. She laughed the whole time.
When the game was over we all headed back upstairs. We were only on the second floor which was quite sad.
"Do you think we'll have to cancel tomorrows show if it keeps raining this bad? " Syn asked.
"Not at all." I said.
"That would suck though." Cassie added. "Oh! Shi come here I have an idea!"
Cassie dragged her into the bathroom and closed the door. I smiled after them.
"Dude look at you." Andy said with a smile
"What?" I asked
"You're always staring at her with the biggest smile on your face."
I smiled and shrugged.
"He's in love. Isn't that cute." Matt said
I nodded. "Yes I am."
It was silent for a moment.
"Matt." I said
"Yo."
"You and Shiloh are really close right? You really love and care about each other?"
"Yeah why do you ask?"
"You're like her brother and your very protective of her. So I have a question."
He looked at me with a confused look.
"Can I have permission to marry her?" I asked
There was a loud gasp in the room. Everyone was either staring at me or Matt.
"Really? You've only been dating for three months." Andy said
"Feels longer than that." I looked back at Matt
He folded his arms and glared at me. A moment later his face softened and grew into a smile.
"Come here bro!" He shouted and gave me a hug.
"Is that a yes?"
"Yes." He said with a smile.
"Matt, Syn. She really loves you guys so I want you to help me ask."
"What do you have in mind?" Syn asked.
"Well I was thinking that the three of us get together and play some music for her. I would of course sing and after I would--"
Shiloh and Cassie walked out of the bathroom then. Their hair was slicked back and they had fake mustaches on.
"Ello chaps. How are you this fine afternoon?" Shiloh asked with a British accent.
"Later." Syn mouthed to me.
"Mister Wiggins." Cassie said in the same British accent
He looked at her and started to laugh. The continued to speak in a British accent.
"We should get Syn drunk." Shiloh said
"Why?" Syn asked
"Because it's cute and fun to watch" she replied
"How is it cute?" Syn asked.
"Because it is. Like that one time when you crawled on the table and tried to get someone to take a shot. You kept saying "nummy nummy" and then you slid off of the table." Shiloh said with a laugh
He began to laugh. "I can't believe you remember that."
"How can I not? You're very mellow when your drunk." Shiloh said.
"Not all the time." Matt said. He and Zacky busted out laughing.
I wrapped my arms around Shiloh and rested my head on her shoulder. She turned to look at me.
"Have you ever wanted to kiss a girl with a mustache?" she asked in the British accent.
I laughed and kissed her.
"Aw!" Cassie said.
I smiled and kissed her cheek. I love this woman to death. I love her like crazy. It's strange how I love her so much in so little time. Tomorrow I'm going to ask her to marry me and hopefully she will say yes. I smiled at the thought, but I wondered if she would say no. It has only been 3 months. I was thinking to fast.
"I love you." She said and held my hand.
"I love you too. Even if you do have a mustache." I said and everyone started to laugh.
We sat around after that. The rain was limiting what we could do. Shiloh laid her head in my lap and I played with her hair while she make little circles on my leg with her finger.
"Hey wiL. You know all the haunted places in this town right?" Nicholas asked.
"Yea why?"
"Well maybe we could do what we used to and go explore. I'm sure we would all love to do that." he suggested.
"Well I doubt we can go to any. We need permission to get into those." I explained.
"Well then while the girls go get lunch you can call and get us permission." Syn said with a grin.
"Aww but I don't want to." Cassie complained.
Syn forced them to go get lunch and gave them our order.
"So how are you going to ask?" Syn asked after they left.
"Like I was saying. I sing to her with Matt and you play the guitar. When Matt and I are done I'll get down on one knee and ask." I explained.
"Sounds good." Matt said.
"I think she'll say yes." Jinxx said.
"I think she'll say no." Arin said.
"I agree with Arin." Andy said.
The room grew silent again.
"You guys have only been dating for three months. I know Shiloh and I know that that is way to soon for her." Andy explained.
"He has a good point." C.C agreed.
I sat back in my seat. "Then I guess I'll wait."
"That's a good idea." Andy said.
We were all quiet again.
"Now go call and get us permission." Nicholas said with a grin.
I made a few phone calls. Everyone said no except for one person. She said that she would let us inside if we were sure we wanted to do it. She said that this place has a very bad history with dark spirits. I told her that we all knew what we were getting into and we were fine with that.
"Ok so we got permission to go to this old haunted hospital." I told everyone when Shiloh and Cassie got back.
"We should go to Jimi Hendrix's grave. I bet these guys would get a kick out of the floating bridge." Nicholas said.
"We should!" I agreed.
"Oh and we could go to Mel's hole. We don't need permission to go there."
"Fuck that Nick. You're crazy."
"What's Mel's hole?" Ashley asked.
"Just this huge hole near Manastash. No one knows exactly where it is. But it is now government controlled, it's impossible to get to it. It's said that it has the powers to bring dead animals back to life." I explained.
"It's like some Pet Cemetery shit up in here." Shiloh said with a laugh.
We all finished eating then tried to figure out what to do until 7:30. We had to be to the hospital by eight. It was only four.
Shiloh stood up and walked over to the door that led to the balcony. She stepped out onto the balcony and looked around. Shen then came back inside and grabbed the coffee table. She slid it to the balcony and stepped onto it.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
I watched as she took her shirt and pants off. She was in her bra and boxers now.
"Shi what are you doing?" Matt asked.
She then jumped off the balcony. We all stood up and ran to the balcony.
Matt, Syn, and I took a sigh of relief to see her in the pool below. She looked up at us and smiled.
"Come on down. The water is great."
___________________________________________________________________________________

Shiloh's POV

"You're fucking insane!" Syn yelled.
WiL took his shirt off and jumped too.
I felt the feeling of weightlessness when I did it. I felt a little scared too. I got that feeling in my stomach like I was on a roller coaster.
"holy shit!" WiL shouted when he came back up from the water.
"Fun huh?" I asked.
He nodded. Everyone came down a few minutes later. Syn and Andy were the only ones who jumped down. Everyone else was too scared to do it. We swam for a couple hours before getting ready to leave.
WiL and I went up to our room to drive off and get dressed.
I wrapped my arms around him while he was putting a new pair of pants on. "Guess what."
"What?"
"We are finally alone." I said as I slid my hand down towards his crotch.
He turned around and threw me on the bed and jumped on top of me. He kissed me fiercely as I pulled at his clothes. He took his shirt off and started at his pants when we heard a knock on the door.
"Seriously?" I asked.
He put his shirt on and went to answer the door.
"Are you guys ready to go?" Cassie asked.
"Yea just a sec." WiL said.
I got dressed and put my shoes on and then we met them downstairs by the bus.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Third person

They arrived to the hospital at exactly eight. The lady was there to let them in.
This hospital has been abandoned for over 40 years. Apparently it has the most scariest, evilest spirits there are. People who enter are told to enter at their own risk and not to do anything to piss off the restless spirits.
"This place is creepy." Matt said.
"Andy cool!" Nicholas added.
They all got out of the bus with some flashlights and video cameras.
"I'm going to wait here." Shiloh said to WiL.
"Why? I thought you liked this kind of stuff." He asked.
"I do. I just have some work I need to get done."
"Are you sure?"
"yea. Ill be fine."
He gave her a kiss and everyone headed inside the hospital. Shiloh got back on the bus and pulled out her laptop.

"I'll admit, I'm a little scared." Cassie said.
Everyone chuckled. They were sitting in the morgue asking question hoping to get a reply.
"Can you show us that you are here?" Nick asked.
the room was silent.
"Did you guys hear that?" Zacky asked.
"Shush!" Cassie said.
All they heard was silence, and then there was a thump sound from inside one of the body coolers.
"Oh my god." Arin was freaking out.
The thumps continued. They all stood up and backed away.
"WiL look inside." Ashley said.
"Hell no! Matt you do it."
"Fuck that." He said and backed away.
Cassie walked up to it and put her hand on the handle. The thumping continued faster and faster. She took a deep breath and opened the small door. There was nothing inside. The thumping stopped.

Shiloh was typing on her laptop and eating crackers. She looked at her phone to check the time. It was almost midnight. They had been there for hours and she was getting bored.
"It's cold in here." She though to herself and put on WiL's jacket that he left on the couch.
She continued typing when the lights started to flicker.
"What?" she asked.
They continued to flicker on and off and eventually shut off.
"The batter must have died." she thought.
She went back to typing in the dark. There was a giant bang from the back of the bus. She jumped and looked over. She sat there staring for a minute. She turned back to the computer and it happened again.
She stood up and grabbed a flashlight. She unlocked the door and went outside. She slowly walked to the back of the bus and stopped.
She took a breath and turned the corner.
There was nothing there. "What the fuck?" she asked herself.
Then she felt a tap on her shoulder.

"Did you hear that?" Andy asked.
Everyone quieted down and listened. They heard a distant scream.
"Shiloh!" WiL shouted and bolted for the exit. Everyone followed behind him.
"Where the fuck is the exit." Syn asked.
"Tun right!" Johnny replied.
They made it out and back to the bus. Shiloh's flashlight was on the ground and the bus door was open.
"Shi?" WiL looked around for her when he got on the bus.
"WiL?" She replied from the bathroom.
He walked over and opened the door. "What happened?"
She shook her head. "I have no idea."
___________________________________________________________________________________

Shiloh's POV

"So let me get this straight. You heard a noise from outside and went to see what it was. There was nothing there and you felt a tap on your shoulder. When you turned around no one was there?"" Matt asked.
I laughed a little. "Yea."
Matt sighed. "Let's get out of here."
That was absolutely terrifying. I've never been that scared before in my life.
"Did anything happen to you guys?" I asked on the way back to the hotel.
"Yes!" Cassie shouted.
They explained the thumping sound.
"Wow." I said.
When we got back to the hotel everyone dispersed and went to bed.
"You ok?" WiL asked.
"Yea." I said.
"Guess what." He said as he sat on the bed.
"Hm?"
"We're finally all alone."
I smiled and jumped on top of him. What an amazing way to end the night.

I woke up to the smell of eggs and pancakes.
"What time is it?" I asked.
"Noon." WiL replied.
"Shit." I jumped out of bed and put some clothes on.
"Everything ok?"
"Yea I was just supposed to call someone at ten." I explained. I went into the hall and called Morgan.
"So is everything set?" I asked.
"Yea everything is good. She wasn't too happy about it though." Morgan said.
"Yea I figured that much."
WiL walked out a moment later.
"I have to go. See you at eleven." I said and hung up.
"Who was that?" wiL asked.
"No one." I kissed his cheek and went inside to eat. I wanted today to go by fast.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Third Person

Time passed slowly. Shiloh was very impatient.
"What is she so hyped about?" WiL asked Andy as they waited for doors to open.
"I have no clue." Andy replied.
"She has something planned. And she's hiding it from me." WiL said as he lit a cigarette.
"What do you mean?" Andy asked and lit one too.
"I mean, I heard her on the phone earlier. When I walked out she was quick to end the call and told me it was no one."
"Odd."
WiL nodded.
Doors opened and the show started. Shiloh performed first and put on her usual show. But something was different. This time she stayed out of the pits. Even after she was done. Avenged performed next. They put on a great show as usual. WiL was after and he danced around the stage and stood on the crowd. He went to his merch table after. BVB was the last to perform.
"Have you seen Shi?" WiL asked Syn.
"Nope. She's probably in the pit."
When the show was over everyone went to their merch tables. WiL noticed that Shi was only at hers for part of the time and then she left. At about midnight the fans cleared out and the roadies and bands started to put stuff away and pack it in the vans.
___________________________________________________________________________________

WiL's POV

"WiL" Shiloh said from behind.
"Yea?" I turned around.
"Follow me." She said and grabbed my hand.
"But I need to finished putting stuff away." I complained.
"It can wait." She said and pulled me away to where everyone was standing.
"I want you to meet someone." She said with a smile. We stopped in front of a man with white hair.
"William Francis?" He asked me.
"Yes?"
"I'm Morgan Thompson, Shiloh's lawyer." He explained.
"Oh?" I said and looked at her. She simply smiled and held my hand.
"She called me in regards to you and your situation." Morgan explained.
"What situation?" I asked and looked around at everyone. They looked just as confused as I did.
He smiled and held his hand out. I followed the direction it was in. "Id like you to say hello to your son."
Lindsay walked out through a door with a little boy in her arms.
"Phineas?" I asked
Lindsay handed him to me and I felt tears in my eyes. This was the first time in three years that I have held my own son.
"Just sign these papers and he's yours." Morgan said.
"Full custody?" I asked and looked at him.
"If Lindsay chooses to stay here in Seattle than yes. If she chooses to move to California then it will be joint." He explained. "You too will have to decide that on your own."
I looked at Lindsay and she nodded.
"Just follow me so we can get these papers signed."
"I'll take him" Shiloh said. I handed him to her.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Shiloh's POV

I sat in the bus with Cassie, Andy, Matt, and Brian. We were waiting for WiL while Phineas slept on my bunk.
"That was really nice of you to do Shi." Matt said.
I smiled. Phineas looked exactly like WiL.
"You're a great person." Syn added.
"Thanks."
WiL walked on the bus with Lindsay a moment later.
"Where's Phineas?" Lindsay asked.
"On my bunk." I replied.
WiL went over and picked him up.
"Hey Brian." Lindsay said.
"Hi." He said and looked down.
"here he is." WiL said as he walked back.
Lindsay took him. "Thanks."
"So I'll see you next week." WiL said.
"Yes you will."
"Thank you for doing this." He said.
"Dont thank me, thank her." She nodded towards me.
He nodded and gave her a hug. "Drive safe."
"I will. It was nice meeting you all." She said as she walked off the bus.
WiL walked back to the bunk area. I followed him and closed the curtain behind us.
"So when do you get him?" I asked.
"The beginning of next week. She gets him every other week though." He explained.
"That's good."
It was silent for a moment.
"I don't know how to thank you enough." WiL said.
I smiled. "Don't worry about it."
"I owe you." He looked like he was going to cry. Not tears of sadness but tears of happiness. "I love you Shiloh."
"I love you too. I'm glad you get to be a father." i smiled.
"me too." He hugged me tight.
"Shi?"
"Yeah?"
"Will you marry me?"
My smile slowly faded.
___________________________________________________________________________________

WiL's POV

We were finally back in California. We had our last show tonight and then the tour was over.
"I think I fucked up last night." I said.
"How?" Andy asked.
"I asked Shiloh to marry me."
"Oh shit. Is that why she's avoiding you?"
I nodded.
Andy sighed. "She just needs time. This is all to fast for her."
"yea I know. God I'm an idiot."
"No you're not. Everything will be fine."
___________________________________________________________________________________

Shiloh's POV

"I just want to go home and relax." I said.
"You can after tonight." Cassie said.
I looked out he window of the bus.
"So are you going to say yes?" She asked.
"I don't know Cassie. I need to think."
"What's there to think about?" She asked.
"A lot. There's just a lot going through my head right now ok. Let it go." I said.
I really really wanted tonight to just end already. I don't even want to do the show.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Third Person

The night did go by pretty fast. They did their show, signed autographs, and left. BVB were the first to go home. The guys from avenged helped Shiloh take her stuff inside.
"Thanks you guys." She said and gave them all hugs.
"We need to hang out." Matt said.
"We will." She said with a grin.
They left and WiL gave her a hug and a kiss.
"I love you. It's ok if you say no."
she looked down. "I just need to think ok."
He nodded and kissed her cheek. She closed the door behind him.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Shiloh's POV

"Anyone home?" I shouted. The house was really dark and Cobain was the only one who greeted me.
"Come on boy." i said and went into the kitchen to feed him. When he was done eating I headed upstairs with Cobain in tow.
When I made it to the top of the stairs I heard the front door open. I looked back to see Jared.
"Jared!" I shouted and ran downstairs and jumped into his arms. I hugged him super tight.
He laughed. "Is the tour over?"
"Yes." I said and dug my face into his chest.
"Is everything ok?"
I let go. "Yes and no."
"Follow me upstairs and we'll talk." He said as we walked upstairs and into his bedroom.
He put a couple things away and sat on his bed. "You're not talking."
"I don't know where to start." I said.
"Start anywhere."
I sat down next to him and looked at my feet. "WiL asked me to marry him."
"What? You've only been dating for three months!"
"I know. That's what I said."
"Did you say no?"
"No. I said I need to think."
He sighed. "Do you want to?"
"I don't know. I don't know what I want. Or who I want for that matter."
It was silent for a moment. "You should say yes."
"Why?" I asked.
"Because he's good for you. He loves you and you love him."
"Yea well I love you and I'm pretty sure you love me. But we aren't married."
He laughed. "I'm not good enough for you. I'm twice your age. WiL is only ten years older than you. That's better than twenty." He explained.
I sighed and shook my head. "I don't know."
"Do you love him?"
I started to cry. "Yes."
"Then say yes. Be happy. Do something for yourself for once."
"That's the thing. How can I be happy when I'm madly in love with you. But I'm in love with him too." I laughed. "I'm such a slut."
"No you're not! Don't you ever say that again!"
"But it's true. You, wiL, and Andy. And to top that off Syn likes me. And a bunch of my other friends do too."
"You slept with Andy?"
I laughed. "Yea Like two years ago. Remember, we tried dating, it didn't work out."
"Well you were dating so it doesn't make you a slut."
I didn't say anything.
"Shi. Who do you really love?" he asked and looked me in the eye.
I didn't say anything. I just looked at him. I looked into his beautiful blue eyes, those eyes that I loved so much. I leaned in and kissed him. He kissed back. I missed the feel of his lips against mine. I pulled away.
"Maybe I am just a sex addict like Shannon."
Jared laughed and pulled me in for another kiss. This one was tender and loving. I missed it so much.
I climbed into his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck. He put his hands around my waist and held me close. I tangled my fingers in his hair. He slid his hands up my side taking my shirt with it. I pulled away and lifted my arms in the air so he could take it off.
"New tattoos?" He asked.
I nodded and went back to kissing him. I tried to think about him. I tried to think about WiL. But nothing. The only thing running through my head was that question. "Who do you really love?"
Who did I love? Was it Jared or was it WiL. Or was it someone else. I didn't know. I was so confused. I know I loved them both but who did I truly want to be with. Or was I in it for just the sex? This is so confusing.
I pulled his shirt off and kissed at his neck. He picked me up and rolled us onto the bed so he was on top. I started to unbutton his pants as he did mine. We took them off at the same time. He undid my bra and through it on the floor. We were both in nothing but boxers.
Who do you really love?
I rolled over on top of him and started kissing his chest down. I got down to his boxers and pulled them off. I stood up and got a condom. I tossed it to him and took my boxers off while he was putting it on.
"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked.
I simply got on top of him and did my thing. That shut him up.
This time it felt different. It didn't feel like it usually did. This time it made my heart hurt, but I still enjoyed it. I missed Jared and I wanted this. I wanted Jared. I love Jared. I love Jared more than anything.
"i love you." I moaned into his ear.
He was breathing heavy "I love you."
A few minutes later we were finished. We laid in his bed holding each other. I was happy. I was calm.
"Shiloh, I'll love you no matter what you do. No matter who you chose. I'll love you even if you don't choose anyone. I love you even if you are a sex addict. Nothing will ever change that. I will always be here for you no matter what. You're everything to me. Never forget that."
He kissed me and I smiled.
"I love you so much. " I replied.
We fell asleep after that.

Who do you really love?

Who do you really love?

Who do you really love?

WHO do you really love?

WHO do you really LOVE?

WHO DO YOU REALLY LOVE!

I woke up and looked at the clock. It was six in the morning. I grumbled and got out of bed. I looked at Jared, asleep in his bed, before I left to my room. He looked so calm, so peaceful, so happy. So sexy. I remembered what he said to me last night and smiled.
I headed for my room and I was hit by this sudden emotion. Not sadness, not confusion, not lust, not happiness, not love. I can't explain the feeling. But I finally knew.
I put some clothes on and picked up my phone. I set up a new message and started texting.
"I'm sorry. My answer is...."
Sign up to rate and review this story